Family Affairs Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is he here?" Martha ignored her question.

"I assume you mean my future husband." Sheri crossed her arms and walked up beside her. "No, Allen isn't here at the moment. I told you he wouldn't be."

"Just wanted to make sure." Martha glared at her.

"Did you change your mind and want to meet him? He'll be your brother-in-law after all."

"Don't remind me." Martha hated so much to be reminded of that. "You know, daddy always loved you more and I always wanted to surpass you in the eyes of our family. But I didn't want it to happen like this."

"Well, you can have the crown sweetie. I've got something better than that now." Sheri could only shrug.

"Still can't believe it. Of all people to end your marriage for... a black man. Have you no shame?" Martha's face translated all kinds of confusion. Poor girl, Sheri thought.

"Apparently not." Sheri simply answered, beginning to walk away and head upstairs to her bedroom. Martha followed behind, staring a hole into her older sister's back.

"Think about what you're doing, Sheri." Martha continued, watching her sister look at her reflection in a large mirror over the dresser. "Think about it! You're fucking a nigger!"

"Yes, I am absolutely fucking a nigger, and marrying one, too!" Sheri swiftly turned to face her again. "Are there any more obvious observations you want to make, dear?"

"I'm puzzled how you don't see any issue here." The astounded Martha commented. "Why are you doing this?"

"Simple, because I love him." Sheri shrugged. "You should try this love thing, it's a very wonderful experience, Martha." Sheri saw how flustered the younger sibling appeared, knowing how terrible her sister's love life is. "I'm puzzled how you see any issue at all."

"I just pointed it out to you, he's a nigger and you're white!" Martha nearly shouted. "Do you need any more reason to realize how awful all of this is?"

"Oh sweet little sister of mine." a smiling Sheri shook her head. "You're gonna have to broaden your horizons. All is not what it seems and maybe you should consider that not everything you grew up with is the truth."

"You're talking crazy, Sheri!" Martha tossed back. "They're vile people and you know it!"

Sheri moved to sit at the foot of her bed, looking up towards the ceiling for a second. "They're certainly different, I will admit that. But vile? That's a bit too strong for me."

"I don't think it's strong enough." Martha angrily crossed arms.

"How much experience do you have with black people, exactly?" Sheri then eyed her perplexed sister.

"Not much, thankfully."

"And that is why you'll never understand." Sheri responded, resting her case.

"Nor do I want to!" Martha spat back at her. "You're out of your damn mind marrying a nigger, Sheri. I cannot support this."

"Did you come here just to preach old fashioned thinking to me? Did it really take me marrying a black guy to get you to come visit me?" The older sister stood back up again.

"Yes, because I wanted to try to get you to end this. We may have our differences but you're still my sister." Sheri could hear some surprising emotion from Martha, but she was still wrong about Allen. "I mean, is everyone going crazy? Hell, I even saw an interracial couple across the street outside, and the woman was pregnant! Thank god you're at least too old to reproduce."

The 'old' comment stung, Sheri would admit, considering how she was still a little insecure about being considerably older than Allen. "Well, you may be my blood sister but Belinda, Allen's sister, has been more of a sister to me than you have been for a long time."

"Sheri!"

"So, not only is a nigger marrying me, but another one has been a better family member to me as well. Think about that, Martha." Sheri saw the shock on the woman's face and smiled. Martha needed to hear this. And just as Martha was about to respond, Sheri cut her off before she could start. "Sweetie, let's go have a drink." The older of the two stood back up. "We've got some catching up to do."

****

"How about you stay over for a few days?"

"I don't think I could do that, Sheri." Martha answered after downing her second glass of merlot.

"Oh? And why not?" Sheri held her glass, sitting beside her on the bar counter in her basement.

"You know exactly why." Martha countered, eyeing her drink.

"Ah, yes, you don't want to share a home with a black man." Sheri snickered. "Nothing is going to happen to you. Besides, are you really trying to drive all the way back home? No one's waiting for you down at that luxury apartment you have. At least you can stay with your lovely and engaged older sis."

Martha didn't want to admit how tight Sheri was. She was alone despite her attractive features. She was very much a classic case of personality overshadowing looks. "Shut up. I don't need your sympathy. I only came to see if I could change your mind on this whole interracial business. I don't seem to be getting anywhere though."

"Yes, you're wasting your breath there." Sheri confirmed. "So why not cut your losses and listen to what I have to say."

"There's nothing left to say. I shouldn't have even wasted my time." Martha spitefully replied. "Dear god, where did we go so wrong with you?"

"Oh stop being so dramatic." Sheri couldn't help but roll her eyes at her. "I'm the older sister and I'm calling the shots here. You're staying over! That's final, love. We need time together anyway."

"Do we?" Martha's brow raised as she poured herself some more merlot. "I should've stayed home. I didn't even bring clothes, how could I possibly stay over?"

"We're practically the same height and similar body build." Sheri watched her sister miserably drink more wine. "However, I don't think I have anything that will accommodate that ridiculous bust of yours."

"Still jealous of my tits?" Martha snickered at the woman sitting beside her.

"Never was." Sheri shrugged. The older of the two was very comfortable with her small, perky breasts. "But I'm happy you're so proud of your purchase, sweetie."

"Money well spent as far as I'm concerned. Better than looking like a twig."

"I'm sure your back really appreciates the added weight." Sheri shrugged.

"My back is fine, thank you!" Her back did hurt from time to time, but she wasn't gonna mention that.

"Uh huh, sure..." Skepticism soaked Sheri's reply. "Whatever you say. Anyway, I'm sure I have a long shirt and pajama pants you can wear. We can do some shopping tomorrow afternoon." Sheri could feel the reluctance to accept her invitation, which was why she wanted her half drunk. It might've been the only way she'd stay. Her sister drank some more and Sheri was impressed how much wine she could toss back.

"Ugh, this is gonna be such a miserable few days."

"Good to see you have such a positive attitude." Sheri commented, watching more red colored fluid get poured into her sister's wine glass. Maybe she's had too much wine, she started to think. "Martha, sweetie, maybe you should cut back on th-"

Sheri cut herself off when she heard some commotion going on upstairs. It was the sound of multiple footsteps and masculine voices. That had to be Allen and his brother. Well, now it begins, she thought.

"It appears the man of the house has arrived." Sheri smiled, slipping out of her seat. "Come, let's go meet your brother-in-law."

"Shit!" Martha swore. "This is exactly what I tried to avoid. I thought you said his black ass wouldn't be around?"

Sheri ignored her. "Allen, my king!" she shouted. "We're down here!"

"Fuck... this is gonna be awful." Martha muttered. "I'm going to need this." she said, looking at her drink.

The sounds of footsteps descending the staircase got louder and louder until the two men creating the noise appeared in the basement before the both of them. Martha knew Allen was a massive man, but the size difference between he and Sheri up close was astounding to her. He was basically bulging out of his clothes, too! It made sense that he owned his own gym. There was another one, too, she noted. He seemed to have a bit of a gut, but he was just as thick and almost as tall as Allen. What did they feed these niggers, Martha wondered to herself.

Martha looked on in disgust as Allen pulled her sister in for a hug. Not liking the mix at all. "Hey my love, good to see you're home. Allow me to introduce my sister Martha." With a wide grin, Sheri motioned over her sister, who did her best not to fall over as she got up out of her seat.

"Nice to finally meet you. Always good to meet more of Sheri's family." Allen started, extending his hand over to her. He could feel the reluctance and even hatred radiating off of her. This only made him smile wider. He didn't give one shit what anyone thought of him. At this point, stuff like this was just funny to him.

Martha eyed him up and down, glass still in hand. Her face remained neutral, neither happy nor upset. Though even she would admit his imposing figure had a sort of... commanding presence. It was overwhelming. But Martha quickly shook that off, trying not to get distracted. "Good to meet you as well." His paw almost completely blanketed her much smaller, dainty white hand. She'd been around huge guys before, but this felt different. She swallowed hard and quickly pulled away.

Allen released a chuckle after he and Sheri shared a look. He shrugged and then nodded towards the direction of the man standing beside him. "This is my brother, Andre."

"Uh, hey, what's good?" Andre wasn't quite sure how to act, feeling nervous meeting new people. He noticed the woman didn't bother trying to shake his hand, choosing to fold her arm under her drinking hand. Andre just kept his hands in his pockets. Meeting people outside the pen again was hard. But he had to admit, she was hot as shit. He had to control himself. Being around the women at the gym was hard enough. Being this close to one was even harder, especially when she had gigantic tits like her. God, he missed the touch of a woman.

The wine almost spoke for her, as she wanted to tell him nothing was good. What a stupid way to greet someone, she thought. He looked a bit silly as well, a little fidgety even. He was clearly the younger of the two. What a strange black man. "I guess I am, Andre." she finally responded. "I guess I am..."

"Uh, cool, cool..." he said with an awkward smile. "Good to hear it." Was she mad or something? She was definitely tipsy, that was for sure.

Sheri sighed at her sibling. "Martha..."

"Sheri?" Martha smirked back, sipping more dark liquid.

"Anyway..." Sheri shook her head and looked back up at Allen. "How was everything?"

"Everything was fine, baby." Allen continued on. "I worked out with Andre, showered up at the gym and we ran through everything he was gonna do being my second in command and all that. Ain't that right, kid?"

"Yeah, we just got it in at the gym. First time seeing it so we took our time." Andre said, explaining his experience at Black Steel Fitness.

"Very good!" Sheri nodded. "Just make sure you do your best to help out your sweet brother for me, okay?"

Andre smirked. "Yeah, I owe this dude a lot. I'll make sure this nigga ain't got nothing to worry about."

Martha never understood why they referred to each other like that. Though she did get why she would refer to him using that word.

"Excellent. Now, Martha here will be staying over a few days, if that's okay with you my king." Sheri looked up at her fiancé.

'King?' Martha thought to herself. That was just a silly way to refer to him, no matter how massive and commanding he was.

"All good with me. She's family after all." Allen shrugged. Martha wanted to gag after hearing him say that. "Andre is gonna do the same, actually."

"Well we have enough rooms." Sheri nodded. She looked over and could tell that Martha was not very happy about sharing the house with two of them now. "How about you boys join us for dinner and a drink?"

"I appreciate the invitation." Allen laughed as he released his future wife from his hold. "I think we'll accept. Right little bro?"

"Shit, I mean I guess." he added with another goofy smile.

"Alright." Sheri went over to stand beside her sister, who was currently staring intensely at the younger black brother. She was tipsy and for whatever reason, she focused her animosity on him. "Anyway, let's find something to eat. I don't feel like cooking tonight."

****

After a long night of relaxing, eating and, yes, some more drinking, the time came for everyone to retire to their quarters. Allen and Sheri of course headed upstairs for the master bedroom while Martha and Andre stayed down below in the guest rooms. Everyone indulged in alcohol but none more so than Andre and Martha. Sheri's younger sister had already gotten started before the black brothers even arrived and Andre had to be told to chill out by Allen because it had been so long since he last drank. It did loosen everyone up just a little bit though.

Martha wasn't as bitchy as she was earlier, though she was still guarded in regards to the two black guys she was around. It was also obvious to everyone but Martha that Andre couldn't keep his eyes off her. Martha gave him a few looks and smiles, but nothing more suggestive. She still found something off about him, but even though he wasn't perfectly built like Allen, she would still admit he was incredibly manly with girthy, muscular arms. Why she noticed that, she had no idea, Martha thought. It was probably the wine. Overall, she found the two black men... friendly. It pained her to even think that.

It pained her more to find out she was sharing a building with a felon, though. Of course one of them had a criminal record, she thought. Martha knew it. She didn't buy how he was trying to change his life around, but she'd stay quiet about that, not wanting to risk getting assaulted or even worse. She just wished these next few days would end sooner rather than later.

Martha wore a long shirt that Sheri said she used to sleep sometimes. She also had a small pair of shorts that belonged to Sheri as well. Martha laid in bed and couldn't wait to go shopping, not liking having to wear Sheri's clothes. She was slipping in and out of sleep, the alcohol both making her drowsy and working her up at the same time. She was annoyed. And now she had to go pee.

She got up and stumbled out of her room, heading straight for the bathroom. After finishing up there and feeling relieved, she started to carefully make her way back to her room in the quiet home.

Or at least she thought it was quiet. She heard something that caught her attention coming from one of the doors that she had walked past. It sounded like some sort of mumbling and it made her curious in a way she wouldn't have been were she completely sober.

She tried her best not to stumble and crouched over to look into the opening left by the slightly cracked door. The room wasn't too dark, as there was a dim light still radiating from one of the lamps. There was some shuffling going on and she could've sworn she heard something resembling a... moan? The half drunk Martha took some time to focus her eyes on the scene.

When her slightly blurry vision began to see things a bit clearer, Martha had to hold in a gasp. Her eyelids shot up and, for a second there, what she was witnessing almost damn near sobered her up.

Andre was laying in bed, completely naked, and stroking this massive rod of stiff black flesh. Martha could tell it was a cock, but she'd never seem one that humongous before. She didn't even think something like that could exist. Maybe in porn? But she didn't watch that stuff.

Martha's head shook slowly, still unable to process what she was watching. She was disgusted, insulted to be around this filth and didn't want to see anything like this especially when it involved a dirty, rotten black man.

So... why couldn't she turn away?

She didn't know. All she could do was stay there, frozen, as he pumped and stroked this meaty appendage. Slow and measured strokes, pull and pumping on his cock and peeling down his foreskin. He exposed his bulbous, purple head which she assumed must've been leaking out some pre-cum though she couldn't tell. He was so absurdly girthy, she noted. It shook her to her core. She had heard the myth about the size of black men, but she just thought that was all propaganda by liberal media. To get her people eliminated by race mixing.

But this... this was real. Andre was hung in a way Martha couldn't believe was possible.

"Ohhh... damn." Andre stroked, wanting to get a nut off. He had spent so much time without being near women, it was almost too much to be around so many at once now. And it didn't help that a stacked white woman was sleeping close by. He couldn't control himself, he had to jerk off. "Fuck... damn I need some pussy. Ohhh..."

Martha should've bolted by now, but she couldn't look away from his cock. His moans were hypnotic as well, being so low and guttural even. Why couldn't she turn away? She hated these people, right? Maybe the lack of intimacy had something to do with that as well.

Allen then shifted from his spot and sat up on the edge of the bed. Martha continued to scope out what was playing in front of her and swallowed, feeling nervousness and... anticipation?

She noticed now that his scrotum dropped down so low, and his fleshy sack held these two perfectly round golf balls. She watched with growing intrigue as he took another hand to fondle his wrinkly, skin covered pouch while his other pumped and yanked at his veiny, uncircumcised dick.

This made her thighs meet and grind, feeling her skin make contact while watching Andre play with his gigantic private parts. Her teeth sunk softly into her bottom lip and felt her body begin to flare up. A heat her body hadn't felt in a while.

"Goddamn... I need to put this dick in some pussy..." Andre closed his eyes and leaned his head back, loving the feel of his palms rubbing on his ball sack and the peeling back of the hood of his cock. "I need a bitch to take this dick... fucckkk." He continued to moan. "I need a pussy around this black ass dick."

Hearing his low voice beg for sex was not the turn off she was expecting, a surprised Martha thought. It actually made her shudder in an unexpected way. Like her body was reacting positively to it. Like it wanted him. Like she wanted to be that pussy around his black dick.

But how? How could she want a filthy black man's dick? She only likes white men, right? Martha was feeling very conflicted, but her body was feeling something else. She swallowed another lump and she watched him jerk and play with his genitals. Now, the more she saw, the more the sensitive, pink spot between her legs began to moisten. "No..." she whispered, not sure how to deal with the betrayal of her body. "I can't..." She fought like hell to keep her hand from traveling between her legs.

And while she was in the middle of that conflict, she heard him moan again.

"Damn... I wanna fuck Sheri's sister... give her this big black dick."

Martha's body jolted at the mention of her name. Her mind was racing, wondering what made him bring her up.

"Oh fuck... let me hit, Martha." He groaned with even more lust dripping from his words. "Let me play with them sexy big ass titties. So damn perfect. You're so fucking beautiful, girl."

She had heard men compliment her enormous breasts before, and her looks as well, but it sounded different coming from him. Again, her body shook and Martha didn't like it.

"Let me nut in you Martha, let me drop my cum inside that pussy!" His pumping got faster and he sounded so hungry for her pussy.

Martha had a hard time comprehending what he was saying and she shook her head. She had to leave, now. She slowly stood up on her shaky, tipsy legs and carefully tip-toed safely back into her room. She collapsed back onto the bed and tried to lay down and fall back asleep.