Family Affairs Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, that wasn't happening. She was far too worked up to knock out. It didn't help that there was a man, a black man, not that far from her that was fantasizing about fucking her. She didn't know how to handle it.

Before today she would've easily been disgusted and put off, but after seeing him work himself and talk about fucking her... well, things got complicated. Her pussy was wetter than preferred, but even in her inebriated state, she didn't try and please herself. It was all just too weird for her.

She turned over and pulled the covers over her body, hoping like hell that perhaps this feeling brought on by a nigger would subside.

It would be a long night for Martha.

****

"F-Fuck... daddy!" Belinda tried to reach for the hands that were gripping tightly around her neck, but Immediately put her hand back down as she was pounded with another hard stroke from the man fucking her from behind. "S-Shit... you deep as hell, damn!!"

The sound of the squeaking bed accompanied the grunts coming from behind the doggystyle positioned black woman. Darnell gripped her good, crouching behind her while he pistoned his long cock in and out of her sopping black pussy. "Take that dick, ho." Darnell spat. "This my pussy right?" he asked, his cock still punishing her cunt. "RIGHT???"

"Ohhhh fuck!! Yes Darnell... Fuckkk!! This yo' pussy baby!!" Belinda continued to shout, his dick drilling her in a way only he could. He was so deep it almost felt like her insides were getting rearranged. "Damn nigga you sooooo fucking good!! AHHHHH!!"

Darnell pumped her good with thick black meat, all while keeping his arrogant grin plastered on his face. "Damn right bitch. Nobody fuck you like me... fuck that pussy wet." His grip on her neck tightened and it made it slightly tougher for Belinda to breathe, but she was still lost in absolute bliss.

"Ohhh... soooo fucking good." Her eyes would roll as she got higher on the sex she felt Darnell was blessing her with. "Fuck... you gonna make a bitch nut baby!! You fuck sooooo well!! Ughhhhh..."

Darnell's cock was coated with white secretions that came from Belinda's leaking pussy. He cock was so slick and glistened from her love fluids. He had to admit, it was sexy as fuck to see waves on her fat ass every time he pounded her. She was thick as hell. "Oh yeah? You gonna cum bitch?"

"Y-Yes daddy!!" she desperately responded. "Yo' bitch gonna cum if... ughhhhhh... If you keep hittin' it like that!!" His cock was touching all the right places as usual, and Belinda felt like an orgasm was soon for her.

"Oh word ho?" Darnell smirked. "Nah, fuck that!" He pulled his dick out of her and released his hood on her throat. "I'm tryna get some mo' out of you tonight bitch."

"Ohhh... what the fuck... damn nigga, why you stop... fucking me?" a spent Belinda asked, her face damn near glazed over. She got her answer when Darnell scooped her up and put her on the floor. "Oh shit! The fuck?"

"On yo' knees bitch." Darnell wasted no time to get her on the floor while he stroked his nine and a half inches of man meat, spreading the natural lube they both produced together. He then shoved his cock in her mouth, Belinda's eyes going wide as he did not allow her to prepare for it.

"Ffawwwkkkk arrghhhh!" was all that could be heard from the gagging Belinda. Darnell kept his grip on each side of her head, shoving his cock in and out of her mouth with no mercy. Her spit started to shoot out of her mouth as he treated her face hole like a pussy. "Arrrgggghhhh!!" She tried pushing off of him but he wouldn't let her go. Her red, watery eyes looked up helplessly at Darnell's smirking face, showing how much enjoyed putting her through this.

If Darnell was being honest with her, he liked brutalizing her because he'd become a little bored with her. He liked her enough to stay in a relationship with her, but not enough to stop cheating on her. He slept around as much as he could and he showed no signs of stopping.

And now, he especially didn't want to end his relationship with her because he had acquired a new target: Belinda's brother' fiancé, Sheri. He didn't care how risky it was, he wanted a taste of that older bitch. He didn't have much experience with white women, his dick mostly plundering black or Hispanic pussy, and he wanted to start gaining some. And he wanted Sheri more than any woman he's ever had his sights on. It actually helped how much resistance she put up, as it only made him want her more.

Of course, there was a chance she could tell Allen and he would beat the dog shit out of him, but if she really wanted him to stop, he figured, then she would've already told him. There had to be a chance. He knew he was handsome and even Sheri couldn't deny that, he arrogantly thought to himself.

Darnell felt deeply that there was a way to break her. He just had to find out how. Sheri would be his, one way or another.

He looked down and saw all white where Belinda's eyes were. He was so lost in thought about Sheri that he had forgotten to pull his cock out and now Belinda was in the middle of passing out. He grinned and kept his cock in a bit longer as Belinda tried to push away in vain.

Eventually, he released her off of his cock and she slumped over. She had streaks of tears that fell from her eyes and she was gasping for air. He loved punishing her like that, and he wanted so badly to do that to Sheri.

And he was going to do his best to make that fantasy come true.

Till then, he would do what he was doing now: crouching over Belinda and stroking his cock above her face, ready to unload his cream all over her.

'Sheri... your sexy, petite white ass will be mine.'