Family Affairs Ch. 02

Story Info
Things get complicated for sisters Sheri and Martha.
11.3k words
4.73
14.8k
22

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 06/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ThaDee
ThaDee
679 Followers

Sheri and Martha walked back into the former's house, a couple bags in Martha's grasp as she brought in some clothes she bought for the next couple days. The house was empty besides them at the moment, with Allen out with Andre to help him move a few things into Andre's new place. Allen said most of the things that needed to be moved had already been packed before Andre got out, so it was going to be fairly simple to finish moving. If anything, they were already done with that and had probably stopped by their mother's house if Sheri had to guess.

"Ugh, I need to get out of this dress." Martha said in disgust, not loving the fact that she had to wear the same clothes as yesterday.

"I forget how much of a pain it is to shop with you." Sheri followed Martha as she headed back upstairs to change in Sheri's bedroom. "That silly rack of yours really narrows down what you can buy. No wonder a lot of your stuff is custom made."

Martha ignored her and entered the room, immediately kicking off her heels and stripping off her dress. Even though Sheri was comfortable with her body type, and in no way wanted to be as stacked as her sister, there were times where she wondered what it would be like to have a much larger chest. She was small and perky, and she was okay with that, but maybe Allen would like something more? Comically huge or not, Sheri would admit it definitely elevated Martha's sex appeal. She had a lot of male admirers and definitely got the most looks out of any woman shopping at the mall today.

Martha first studied her appearance again, analyzing just how busty she was for someone as short as her. Obviously she knew she had enhanced her body, she just enjoyed admiring her own figure. Yes, there was some back pain involved and finding clothes that perfectly fit her wasn't the easiest thing in the world as they spent way too much time searching for outfits today. However, she only cared that she was comfortable with her own body she thought as she ran her hands over her chest, still evaluating herself.

They were big, for sure, but she liked them being big. She wouldn't want them downsized at all. She'd take the good with the bad when it came to the back pain. That's just what comes when something that large is attached to you.

And at that moment, images from last night flashed into her mind.

The stroking, the jerking and pleasuring of himself. Andre also had something insanely large that was attached to him. She was still in disbelief at what she saw, wondering if the wine somehow made her dream it up. But she knew that wasn't the case. And unlike her, Andre was all natural. She was guessing that, anyway. But she wouldn't bet money that a former prisoner got penis enhancement surgery or something.

The more she thought about the uncut cock attached to Andre, the stiffer her nipples became and her hands began teasing her pink tips. Her toes dug into the floor underneath her and frustration arose. Why was she feeling this way? Didn't she hate dirty blacks? She did, right?

So why was the memory of last night affecting her in such a lustful fashion. She was never attracted to the black male form before, so why now? Was Sheri right that her problem was lack of exposure to black people? No, that couldn't be it, she thought, could it?

'Damn... I wanna fuck Sheri's sister... give her this big black dick.'

Martha gasped and her body froze at the memory of hearing Andre speak as he pleasured himself.

"You okay, Martha?" Sheri looked at her as she began changing clothes herself.

"Oh, um, yes I just remembered something for a second." Martha quickly answered without much thinking.

"Must've been something big to make you react like that, dear sister." Sheri said, pulling up her tight bike shorts.

'You have no idea...' Martha kept that thought to herself. "It's nothing, no big dic-, er, I mean no big deal!" She began moving much quicker. She was flustered and embarrassed and tried like hell to fight off the heat that grew on her face.

This was not ideal for Martha.

"Okay..." Sheri said, feeling confused. "Whatever."

Moving at a much faster pace, Martha quickly pulled on a short, ruffled at the end, grey dress with pink floral prints. It was made with a busty woman like her in mind and fit about as good as a dress like that could fit. She slipped on some strappy sandals and swiftly fixed her hair.

As soon as she got done fixing herself up, her feet hurried out of the room. Sheri could see she was heading back downstairs, beating her as the older of the two barely had her sandals on. "The hell is wrong with her?" Sheri's curious brow raised. She seemed bothered by something. Perhaps she was still uncomfortable being in an interracial home? Sheri wasn't sure, but it seemed like her idea of changing her sister's world view, with maybe some help from Andre, wasn't going to happen.

Well, she might as well take this time to continue building on their relationship at least. Sheri sighed and followed her sister downstairs.

She found her sister sitting on her couch, still keeping that mean mug on her face. "Anything good on television?" Sheri asked.

"No idea." the younger sister shrugged.

"I see." Sheri smiled. "Well, how about we..." Just before she could finish that sentence, she heard her phone go off and she reached over to read a text from her best friend across the street, Shannon. "Hmm... oh shit!" Sheri cursed, damn near slapping her forehead. "I forgot, I promised my friend I'd go out and help her buy stuff for the baby. Damn!"

"The baby?" Martha didn't quite comprehend.

"Remember that woman you saw across the street? The pregnant one?" Sheri said.

It took Martha a few moments before the gears started turning and then she knew. "Oh you mean the red head across the street, Shannon?"

"Yes, I promised I'd help her shop for the baby boy she's having. I'm sorry... you're more than welcome to join us, darling." Sheri offered. "You might be bored being here alone, why not tag along?"

Martha thought about it for a second before answering. "You know what, I'll pass and wait for you to return. I'm not very interested in shopping for kids." Especially mixed ones, Martha added in her thoughts.

"Are you sure?" Sheri knew not to press too much. "I don't know when I'll be back."

"I can wait." Martha said, reaching over for the TV remote.

Sheri sighed. "Very well, love. Just promise me you won't head back home while I'm gone."

"I won't!" Martha rolled her eyes.

"Thank you sis." Sheri winked. "I'll try to be back sooner rather than later, no guarantees."

"Whatever." Martha simply replied, very uninterested.

Sheri looked down at her outfit and shrugged. "This will do, I guess. I'm just helping a pregnant woman shop after all. Alright, see you my love!" Sheri opened the door and headed across the street.

****

With her legs curled up on the couch underneath her and eyes focused on the trash playing on the television, Martha just tried her best to make the time pass by. She wasn't even all that interested to see what was going on with the socialites on the TV. She just wanted to go back home. But no, she promised her sister she would stay. It didn't seem like Sheri had any intention of ending this engagement, so now the best Martha could do was hope to repair her relationship with Sheri.

This was quite the frustrating mission, and it was going to end in failure. After seeing how Allen and Sheri were like together, there was no chance in hell she was going to change Sheri's mind. Not with the way her older sister looked up at him. She was in love.

One part of her was definitely mad at her sister, for giving her all to a black man. It was disgraceful and disappointing to their heritage. On the other hand, Martha would be lying if she said she didn't want something like that. To be in an actual loving relationship with someone, not something with no affection like Sheri's last marriage.

At the very least, Martha could at least see why she chose Allen. He may be black, but he was masculine as hell. Incredibly tall, in perfect shape and at least he wasn't a bum drug dealer or something like that. He was... fine, she'd admit. But only to herself.

Martha sighed and wondered what else there was about him that she liked. Maybe that was all? Perhaps Allen was also like his younger brother, Andre, who had a gigantic cock and...

That's when Martha shook her head, not wanting to allow herself to fall back into that train of thought. Her breathing picked up and her thighs began to slide against each other. She had to fight off the feelings those thoughts conjured. It was inappropriate, even more so with it being brought on by a black.

Still... how could someone be that fucking hung?! That part still couldn't compute. Needless to say, Martha never experienced a man like that. A jolt ran through her body and she just had to shift herself, laying on her back instead. She couldn't stop these thoughts from rushing to her head. It was quite infuriating, but it was having a different effect on her body. It was hard to fight off. The more images of Andre's private parts popped into her mind, the more inflamed her figure became.

'Damn... I wanna fuck Sheri's sister... give her this big black dick.'

His voice rang in her head again. He wanted her to have it. He wanted to give her something she thought she would never want to experience. And she wasn't even drinking right now. She couldn't even blame this on being drunk. Her body wanted this. It was once again betraying her better judgement. Her nipples became hard once more and Martha gritted her teeth and quickly looked around, making sure she was alone.

She closed her eyes for a second, saw the massive uncut cock that was haunting her and swallowed down a lump. She mentally apologized to herself and carefully pulled up on her dress, exposing everything except her thong covered pussy. She couldn't believe she was doing this at her sister's house, but she just couldn't help it anymore. She hadn't gotten fucked in a while, and now her body was begging her for something like what Andre had. She craved it.

One hand gripped on each one her tits while the other searched for what waited below. Sneaking her hand under her thong and over her natural bush, she began slowly rubbing and touching on the clit, causing her to inhale with each movement of her fingers. "Oh my god..." her breathy voice sighed.

She rubbed her pleasure button in a soft circular motion, her other hand pulling on her nipples. She could feel her pussy begin to leak, moisture building up in a considerable way. Her toes began to curl and she then felt a finger sneak it's way inside her hole. "Oh shit..." Martha began to writhe and twist on the couch, her sister's couch. Her tits swayed with each little movement of pleasure. She then held them together with her arm while she carefully slipped her finger in and out of her wet hole.

The folds around her cock entrance were slick with female secretions and it only got more coated the more she fingered. "Damn... god I love this..." She couldn't remember the last time she touched herself this way. It was obviously a long time ago, as she tends to prefer the real thing as opposed to masturbation. But as she stretched and kicked her legs out with every finger thrust, the more real it felt because of thoughts of being taken by something so huge! "Goddamit... I want a big cock!" she whined. She took her fingers and spread her pussy, looking over her chest to see how she worked herself.

Martha brought her fingers together and pulled them up to see how wet she had gotten. Spreading her digits apart, her love juice was so thick and creamy. Her pussy hadn't been gushing like this in a long time. She could feel some of it trickle smoothly down her thigh. The raven haired beauty jabbed two of her fingers back in her aching pussy, this time rubbing her sensitive clit as she penetrated herself, gasping and moaning all the way through. "So goddamn good... holy shit. I need a cock in me sooooooo bad." Her hips jerked up, reacting to her movements and the thoughts running through her head. The intensity continued to build as she felt her body twitch and her pussy throb with every attack.

"I need... a cock like that." Images of last night reappearing to her like a lustful dream. Her body wanted to be consumed by his gigantic cock. To give her something she never had. Something she knew she always wanted.

"Oh shit!" she cried out. Her hands moved faster and her pussy got sloppier. Martha's cunt was in need of a cock like Andre's. No, she changed her mind, she was in need... of Andre's cock. Yes, a nigger cock.

She never had it but, as painful as it was to admit, she wanted it.

"Oh fuck, Andre..." Martha whimpered. "I need it... I need you... to fuck me!! With that... with that... oh fuck..." Her mouth was agape and she was thrashing on the couch, her breathing getting more heavy and desperate like a fish out of water.

"Andre... fuck me with that big black cock!!"

Finally saying something she never thought she'd say, her body was on the verge of climax. She was about to explode like a sex crazed bomb. Martha was ready to fall off the edge and drop straight into an orgasmic oblivion.

But then... she heard the front door close shut.

"Oh shit, shit, shit, shit!" Martha quickly changed how she was laying on the couch and sat right back up, moving faster than she ever had before all while covering herself back up. She tried to clean her fingers off on her dress and look as normal as she possibly could, hoping she didn't look too flustered. Holy shit, she thought, she hoped to god she wasn't caught. That would be the worst thing that ever happened to her and she for sure would never show her face around here again.

Martha heard footsteps and turned to see Andre entering the room.

"Oh, what's up?" Andre looked around. "Sheri around?"

Martha crossed her arms, looking frustrated and upset. It didn't help that the man who's name she was calling was the one who interrupted her. "No!" Martha sharply responded. "She left almost a half hour ago with her friend. Why?"

"Nah, I was just asking." Andre shrugged.

"And where's Allen?" Martha's eyes narrowed.

"Oh we were coming back here to kick it, but my bro forgot his phone at my new spot when we were moving my shit in." Andre explained. "He just left me here and went back to get it."

Great, now she was alone with a former prisoner. A former prisoner she was just touching herself to as well. "Okay, well, whatever." She stood up and took off on her bare feet, heading straight for the bathroom, needing to clean herself off.

"Damn, why she still look so mad?" Andre asked himself as he heard her close the bathroom door. He scratched the back of his head, feeling confused.

"I mean, wasn't home girl just saying she wanted my big black cock just now?" Andre was confused by Martha's behavior. "This shit crazy."

****

Martha tried her best to avoid Andre for the rest of the time they were alone together in the house. She wasn't sure if he heard or saw anything, but it seemed like he didn't. He didn't make things awkward and the few words they shared were fairly cordial. Martha hated this and she needed to get her act together. She didn't need to be left alone with this man. It was just making her more anxious and even a tad bit flustered. She kinda wished that Andre was a lot meaner, and more stereotypically black because then he could really turn her off.

Instead, he seemed like he truly was reformed and was nothing but nice to her. That only made things harder and she didn't want to be left alone with him, because she wasn't sure what could happen if she were alone with this nigger for too much longer. Thankfully, she wasn't alone with Andre for too long as Sheri came back home and Allen did soon after that.

The downside of that was... that Allen came with visitors.

"Man, I don't know. She said she wanted to come." Allen chuckled, explaining why Belinda decided to come through. "Little sister buggin'"

"Nah, it was like you told me Sheri's sister came through and I ain't met her yet. So I was trying to meet and be nice, what's wrong with that?"

"I get that but, like, why you drag yo' man with you, I bet he ain't trying to be here, right homie?" Andre nodded at Darnell.

"Actually he wanted to come." Belinda shrugged. "I don't know why."

"I wanted to do the same, gotta meet more of the fam. Would be rude of me not to." Darnell smiled, his eyes looking straight at the oldest woman, Sheri, who looked back at him disapprovingly.

"Oh, I'm sure that's what it is dear." Sheri deadpanned.

"Are you okay with all this?" Allen looked at his fiancé, personally not wanting to see Darnell more than he had to.

Sheri sighed. "They're family. I haven't been this close to one in quite a while at this point. Doesn't bother me."

Eventually, Martha joined them where they were all congregated, in the kitchen, and was taken aback by the two new visitors. "Umm, hello?"

"Oh you Sheri's sister?" Belinda approached her. "What's good, girl. I'm Belinda." The taller black women scooped Martha in for a tight hug which made Martha's eyes bulge in surprise.

"Oh, umm... nice to meet you?" Martha could see Sheri smirking off to the side and she wanted to kill her. What is the black woman doing holding her like this?

"Nice to meet you, too, sis." Belinda then motioned over to the man beside her. "This is my boo, Darnell."

"Hey, sorry about my lady. She be actin' up." Darnell grinned. He thought the big breasted Martha was hot, but he had his sights set on the older of the two white women.

"It's... fine." Martha responded. "Umm, so, what's going on here?"

"They came to visit, to meet you actually." Sheri answered her sister.

"To meet me?" Martha looked at everyone questioningly. That didn't make any sense to her. "Why?"

"Because you gonna be family, girl, why else?" Belinda snatched up Martha's hand and pulled her away. "C'mon Andre, I'm tryna chill tonight again with my brother, too. Come kick it with us downstairs."

"You can't just dictate where you go around here, damn." Allen followed them out of the kitchen, slightly annoyed.

"Nigga chill, I always do this shit when I come through." Belinda explained. "You see Martha, us girls run shit 'round here."

"Uhhhh..." Martha was in hell. What the hell did she get herself into. She should've gone home. Now, she's being yanked away by a loud, aggressive black woman. Again, she was in hell.

Andre was just chuckling and shook his head. Poor Martha, he wondered if Sheri was like that when she first met his sister. It was back off to the basement they went.

"Well, it seems that at this point this house has become a sort of hang out destination." Sheri commented.

"It's Belinda, you know how she be." Darnell said, eyes following Sheri's every move.

"Still doesn't explain why you decided to come along if that's 'how she be', love." Sheri replied to him with a sharp look.

"I already said why I'm here." he snickered. "It would be rude if I didn't say what's up to your sister."

"Uh huh..." Sheri eyes him up and down, wearing a nice fitting set of jeans, basketball jersey and sneakers. He was not in her fiancé's league in terms of body build, but he was certainly fit and attractive. Not bad for a sleaze ball, she thought. "Well, you said what's up, now you can leave."

"Nah, I can't leave without my girl. You know that. Hell, we might even kick it here and stay over."

"I don't know about that." Sheri didn't like that idea.

"We gon' see." Darnell sighed, a smile still on his face.

"We shall..." Sheri turned away, going through some of the cabinets in her kitchen. She sorted through a few dishes, doing a little bit of cleaning before moving on to meet the rest of the crew downstairs. She hoped her sister would lay off the wine, but with Belinda around that may be easier said than done.

ThaDee
ThaDee
679 Followers