All Comments on 'Family Affairs Ch. 02'

by ThaDee

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
MrWilburMrWilburalmost 3 years ago

Always glad to read this author

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I like this chapter. So far it’s a good story. Is it wrong of me to want Darnell to fuck sheri?? Lmao good second chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Keep it up

MarsStarsMarsStarsalmost 3 years ago

I liked this chapter. Good story telling and writing as always. BUT I don't wanna see Darnell and Sheri fuck. I think it ruins the back story of her finding her King if she turns out to be another BBC whore.

ThaDeeThaDeealmost 3 years agoAuthor

Chapter 3 should be up soon. Thanks to everyone still following my work.

I’m still conflicted on where I should go with the Sheri/Darnell storyline. I don’t know if I should have her succumb to his advances or keep having Darnell seduce her up to the point where she just might do it but pull out at the last second and remain loyal to Allen. I wouldn’t mind some feedback on this plot point to see where everyone stands on this one.

Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I agree with MarsStars. It would've been better I think to have Andre/Darnell competing with each other for Martha instead of making Sheri seem like an easy shareable piece. Her character is already ruined for me because she cheated on Allen.

ThaDeeThaDeealmost 3 years agoAuthor

Well for those that hate seeing Darnell and Sheri interact in a sexual way will probably hate the next chapter lol No penetration or oral, spoiler, but something closer to this chapter. I think there’s a way to have a cheating element without someone being a bbc whore. My idea was that Darnell had something that intrigued Sheri in the first place that not just any black guy had. Of course, in this universe, no one other than a black man could take the woman of another black guy. But yeah, I see 2 to 1 in favor of keeping Sheri mostly faithful, at least at this point, to Allen. Real life is getting pretty busy as of now, so I won’t be able to get to writing chapter 4 right away. That will at least give me time to think things through and see how my story begins to come together. Thanks for the feedback guys. You’re all bringing the fun back to this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Belinda will be the Mistress of Marthacti correct her rascist ways.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThaDee@ThaDee
Just a man with a deep love of interracial sex. Specifically that of a black man and a white woman. It’s a common fetish and there’s a reason for it. Black cocks invading white female bodies is such a turn on. I love it! Black masculinity and white femininity has always been i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES