All Comments on 'Family Affairs Ch. 02: Awakening Mum'

by Devonnudist

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
a truly loving family

No awkwardness, no stupid "guilt," just family members showing their natural love and lust for each other. The son John observes his father Steve fucking his mother Steph. After Steve blows his heavy loaded daddy-balls up Steph's cunt, their kid takes his place face to face with the warm hairy hole he came out of and does his duty. To his parents' delight "John put his mouth over her labia and began to lick out the cum." The boy sucks up some of the same semen that made him, straight from his father's potent balls, out of that magical hole between his mother's thighs, the kid's own birth canal, his own mommy's ever-loving twat! Will Steve allow John a son's share of his mother's twat? Permit the boy to blow his own young balls up that paradise between his mother's legs and flood it with his own semen? I can't wait to find out what happens next in this brilliant series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wonderful...

Thanks for the best d/m/s story (my fav theme) that I've ever read! It was just sensational, can't wai't for more....

lantern04lantern04over 7 years ago
Awesome.

I'm really enjoying this story. I look forward to the part where John fucks his cousin.

DevonnudistDevonnudistover 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for positive comments.

I worry that you have not read it properly if you did not know that John has already had his mum in this chapter.

kingswedekingswedeover 7 years ago
Love the story line.

This reminds me of the times I had with my grandmother (see some of my stories) and he "friends" when I was growing up. I cannot wait to read about him and his cousin and then his aunt, maybe all three together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Keeping fingers crossed that John & Lisa become an item and represent the ultimate in family love!

5*!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
thanks author....

Good to hear from the author. Hopefully we'll get a few more red hot chapters in the coming weeks. I reckon this great story has so many wonderful possibilities!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice story!

Great Job!

I like the story, is really hot.

I`m waiting the next chapter coming soon!

4 * for you!

DevonnudistDevonnudistover 7 years agoAuthor
Delay

Sorry for the delay, I am away on holiday and the wifi here won't allow me to reach my profile page. As soon as I can I will submit next chapter. I will also reply to any feedback I have received.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Absolutely loved it

I may not represent the majority of your readers but i would love to see some bisexual interation between the members. Particularly seeing john and steve have some actiom together

DevonnudistDevonnudistover 7 years agoAuthor
Bi sexual

Stick with it, there is more of everything to come. Hopefully something for everyone, but not always. Everything for everyone!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
thanks for the good news...

Thanks for the update, our wonderful author. I echo the previous comment, some family bi fun would indeed be most welcome and you seem to be on the case!

SoNaughtySoNaughtyover 7 years ago
Like I said earlier in the first chapter? WOW

MORE! MORE! MORE! Even bi sex is hot!

DevonnudistDevonnudistover 7 years agoAuthor
New chapter

New chapter has been posted, but for some reason is not showing up in index or on the side bar as 'also in series'.

Bear with me I will look in to this

slimdickslimdickover 7 years ago
Family Nudism At It's Best

Your story only gets better as I read on. As your story moves along it has the ability to draw the reader into this dream world. Please continue writing as I enjoy your work.

rodavrodavover 7 years ago
Exciting but...

Exciting story. Just wished there were no specially for a guy eating a cum from a pussy.

sober71sober71about 7 years ago
Good Pt2

Love how you are developing this story. I'm enjoying the nudity and the bisexuality undercurrent. Keep writing.

Another 5*s

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
i just love this story

2nd time reading it. just wish you'd continue it. wish i could rate it a second time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Just started reading your series of stories and so far both have been awesome. Usually when someone writes a series like yours they tend to be slow at getting to the hottest parts but you have rolled into it right off the bat and i loved that. I really love the cum tradition with this family i think that is one of the hottest parts of these stories and i think it's a very good training part for the younger ones to learn to make them great lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
second reading

this is one of the first stories i read after finding literotica and i always remembered it.

now five years and a hundred stories later, i spent 20 minutes scrolling to find it again.

i am now into my second reading and loving it again.

JumpinjimboJumpinjimboalmost 4 years ago
Excellent story

I am loving this story. Can't want to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful story. I agree - jizz is too delicious and too emotionally significant to be wasted.

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

DeilDeilover 1 year ago

I thought about the pride and pleasure the father felt watching his grown boy penetrate his mother's pussy and then fill it with young sperm. I would write a page just for that.

colnsandcolnsandabout 1 year ago

Back for a third reading of this wonderful series. As soon as I began reading it again my penis sprang to full erection in anticipation of what was to come and cum! Love the whole concept, so wish we'd indulged earlier in life.

Foreverhopeful92Foreverhopeful924 months ago

What an amazing story! John is a very lucky lad to have such supportive parents. I look forward to seeing where this goes!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous