Family Affairs Ch. 06

Story Info
Martha cancels on Sheri last minute.
11.5k words
4.63
7k
12

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 06/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ThaDee
ThaDee
680 Followers

In the middle of the bed, two figures sat intertwined. Andre held the much smaller Martha clinging onto him with her legs wrapped around his waist and her arms coiled around his neck. The woman didn't hold him with much strength, as all of that had pretty much been fucked out of her. She rested her head on his chest, eyes closed and dipping in and out of consciousness. Even after her multiple orgasms subsided, Martha still felt like she was floating. She felt relaxed in a way she hadn't felt before. It was incredible.

Facing the opposite direction, Andre held the woman close to him by her small waist. He used his other hand to run his fingers through her hair and give the woman some gentle petting. He could feel how utterly exhausted she was right now. Truth be told, he felt pretty spent himself. He used a lot of his pent up sexual energy that needed to be freed like he had been after so long. It built up for a long time and the poor woman drifting off into dreamland in his hold was the recipient of his long awaited release.

She took it like a champ, he thought grinning to himself. Not bad for a white girl taking her first black dick. He just hoped there would be more. Actually, if he was being truthful, he hoped there would be more to their relationship besides sex. She seemed like the kinda woman who, after admitting her previous prejudices to him, felt like she was evolving. He felt like he wanted to be around her more and not just for bedroom activities, though those are fun as hell too and would definitely be a big part of whatever they could become. Martha was an incredible fuck, he inwardly admitted. He smiled thinking about how quickly his life was changing since leaving prison. Life really was turning around for him and his family and none of this would've happened without big bro.

Which reminded him of something.

Andre looked to the side and saw his phone beside him which he had brought up sometime during the sex session they were in the middle of having. He paused his gentle and sweet petting of the resting Martha to pick up his phone and noticed the time. His eyes widened and realization had dawned on him. His brother should be on his way any minute now. "Damn.." he muttered, knowing he was far from ready to bounce anywhere with Allen as he was currently covered in sweat and love juices.

He felt his phone vibrate and, yeah, it was a message from Allen.

'Imma be there soon, get yo ass ready bro.' read the text.

"Shit..." Andre muttered again. "My ass ain't ready to go nowhere right now." As he was trying to think of a response to his brother, he felt the woman attached to him stir. "Martha?"

"Mmmm, is everything okay?" she asked deliriously.

"I guess so baby." Andre replied, dropping his phone for a bit to tighten his hold on her. "Just that my brother gonna come and scoop me up soon and I ain't ready."

"Oh..." Martha needed an extra second to process his words as she was still coming down from the clouds. "That's right. So, you're gonna leave?"

"After what we did, I don't wanna leave no mo'." Andre honestly replied, revealing his deflated enthusiasm to spend the day getting shit done with his brother.

"Then don't." Martha looked up at him and grabbed the back of his head to pull him down to place kisses all over his face. "Just... tell him... that... something... came up." Martha added as she spoke in between her adoring smooches. "Stay here... with me."

She was really feeling him and this made Andre chuckle. It kinda surprised him how much and how quickly she grew feelings for him. It even further surprised him that he was feeling the exact same way about her. He was not expecting to catch feelings for a woman so quickly after becoming a freed man. An older white woman at that. Shit was crazy.

The continuous touch of her lips on his face made his body warm and he had to admit that he wanted to remain home with her just as much as she did. "I don't know, girl..." he said uneasily. It was really tempting for him to stay here and just smash Martha all day and relax. "Ain't you got somethin' to do today?"

Martha did say she'd see her sister today, but right now Sheri was not her top priority, not at all. "It doesn't matter, I can change things up if I need to sweetie." She pulled him into a kiss, their lips meeting for a nice smack. "Let's stay here." Martha added, looking intently into his stare.

He could tell how serious she was and it sort of surprised him how much she wanted them to remain here. "Hmm, I mean... you do realize that all a nigga gonna do here is smash you all day, right?"

Martha smiled and started kissing and rubbing on his pecs. "Why... do you think... I want you... to... stay?" She threw in a nice *pop!* sound to her last kiss on his chest before looking back up at him with a smile that had clearly shaken off the sex induced delirium.

"Hah, aight girl, I hear you." an amused Andre said to the woman. "Let me see what big bro says first. I know he gon' be heated."

"Just tell him something came up?" Martha offered, doing her best to keep him close to her. It was strange to Martha how attached she was getting, but she couldn't deny it anymore. She wanted to know what kind of effect Andre had on her, so she came here to find out.

And find out she did. He was amazing.

"I don't know how that's gonna work, but a nigga gon' try." He began typing out a message on his phone, deciding he was just gonna be honest and tell his brother the situation he found himself in today.

'Aye bro I got someone wit me, can we get up another time??' He pressed send, wondering what Allen would say.

A minute later came the reply. 'Nigga we gotta work, what do u mean u got someone over?? I ain't letting u stay home to chill with your boys. Get yo ass ready.'

'Nah I ain't with no niggas man I'm wit a female bro' Andre sent back.

"What's he saying?" Martha asked curiously. Andre ignored her question but leaned his head down to take her lips in a kiss. She loved the feel of his thick, luscious black lips. She used to think that was a flaw with blacks and oh how wrong she was about that.

'Female? I'm supposed to let u chill because you getting pussy??' read Allen's text. 'What bitch you pulled anyway??'

Andre smirked after reading his brother's question. He stopped kissing the woman currently wrapped around him and smiled down at her. "Well?" Martha asked, looking up at him adoringly.

"Still talking to this nigga." Andre pushed her head back down on him with her cheek on his chest. Keeping her in place, he lifted his phone up to carefully take a picture of them. Luckily, Martha had her eyes closed as she was taking in his manly scent and loving being held so close by him that she didn't notice him take a picture. Andre figured if he proved he was fucking Sheri's sister, then it would really take his brother by surprise to the point of letting him stay home.

'Come on nigga, this yo future sister in law I'm smashing here bro!! Let a nigga chill just for today!!' the added text read as he sent that along with the picture. He hoped Allen could tell it was Martha, she did cut her hair and it was only one side of her face that was visible.

Sixty seconds passed before Allen's response came. 'That's Martha?? Damn bro wtf??'

Andre had to hold back a laugh as he typed on his phone again. It looked like Allen could tell it was her, Andre thought. 'Imma explain later but just let yo brother stay and hit this pussy you know it's been toooooo long for me lol' He sent that text and added another to go along with it.

'You know I got u going forward bro a nigga knows he gotta bust his ass to get work done. I just need this tho'

"What're you telling him?" Martha asked as she held on closely, nuzzling her face all over the sweat dried skin on his chest. They were both gonna need a shower at some point today.

"Just telling him to let today slide, I'm trying to meet someone."

"Oh we met alright." Martha chuckled.

"For real though..." Andre said, awaiting the reply before it eventually came. He read his brother's response and grinned when he saw he got exactly what he wanted.

'That shit crazy Dre. But whatever, stay yo ass at home with that girl bro. I got shit that needs to get done and I can't waste no time negotiating with u. But next time imma drag yo ass outta there if I need to. Don't matter what bitch there'

"We safe baby." Andre said with a tone of triumph and he peppered Martha with excited kisses.

The woman giggled and closed her eyes, just enjoying being showered with love by the black man. "Okay then!"

'I got u bro no matter what we gon get this money and work nigga. I'll ttyl' read Andre's final text to his brother. "Me and you all day baby." He could feel Martha excitedly tighten her wrapped legs that were coiled around his huge waist. "Now you gotta tell yo' sister baby girl."

Martha shrugged. "Like I said before, I can change things up easily with Sheri. I've cancelled on her before in the past, I can do it again."

Her black partner snickered. "Aight, then I guess we ain't got shit to worry about."

"No we do not." Martha sighed contently. As much as she hated to let him go, she started to unwrap herself from him and slither off of the bed. "But you've completely demolished me and I need to regain a lot of my lost energy." she said as she stood on wobbly legs, hands on her hips.

"Not gonna lie, I need to recharge too." Andre loved looking at how her bare breasts jutted out so proudly. She easily had the best tits he had ever seen in person. "Trying to eat something?"

"Hmm." Martha wondered as she began stretching out her limbs. "I guess I could have something to eat."

"You done already had sausage for breakfast, I don't know what else you wanna eat." Andre joked.

"Very funny sweetie." Martha replied with a roll of her eyes.

Andre shifted over so that he could sit on the edge of the bed facing her. "So what you wanna do? Wanna head out to eat or what?"

"Well, that does sound good considering how gorgeous the weather is supposed to be today." Martha noted. "But I have to shower, do my hair and make up which I can't really do here and now I don't even have panties because we spiked the ones I came with."

"Oh yeah, my bad." Andre replied, scratching his head.

"Our bad really." Martha corrected. "I mean, I suppose I can forgo the underwear but it's still gonna take a while for me to get ready to face the public again."

"Been a minute so I forgot how long y'all take to get ready."

"Exactly." Martha nodded.

"Guess we can just order something here and ride out another time." Andre offered with a shrug. "There's gonna be other times anyway."

Martha's lips curled upwards at the implication of that statement. "It... seems like it's trending that way."

"Word..." He reached out towards her and pulled the bobbed haired brunette into an embrace. "What you in the mood for then?"

"She looked down at him, holding his face and titling it up to match stares. "Whatever you wanna have, Dre."

Using his nickname. He liked that. "I'm trying' to have you, if I'm being real."

"You just had that though." Martha said, biting her lower lip.

Andre grabbed on her tight little ass. "And I ain't never gonna get tired of it."

Martha giggled with a wide grin. "You, sweetie, are insatiable." she said as she tapped his cute, wide nose with the tip of her pink, acrylic nail.

"What can I say, a nigga just hungry." he answered with a smirk.

"Clearly." The lust in his eyes was unmistakable and she most definitely planned to oblige him. "But let's get something to eat first. I really do need it."

"I'm wit' it." Andre shrugged. "After I smash one more time right?"

"No!" Martha laughed. "After we eat, then we can 'smash' Andre."

"But there's still time before the food even gets here. We gotta kill it some way." Andre tried again, hoping to find his way back in her pussy.

"I agree." Martha nodded. "But we have to order the food first and then we can think of a way to kill time before it arrives."

"Aight, cool." Martha backed off as Andre stood up, getting a good squeeze at one of her massive mammaries.

"Ahh!" Martha jumped back with a giggle.

"Them things are so big, love them."

"Well I appreciate you liking my 'things' honey." Martha replied, holding up her breasts. "I'm just glad they turned out the way I wanted them to. I'm very happy with them."

"When you get 'em?" Andre inquired, still eyeing them with immense interest.

"Like a couple years ago."

"What made you get them?" Andre asked curiously.

"Mmm, I just didn't like having a flat chest." Martha explained, still looking down at her chest. "I didn't have much confidence in myself when I was small. Sheri did though."

"Oh word?" Andre kept analyzing her. "I mean looking at the whole package, I'm sure even with no big tits you were just as bad."

"Bad?" Martha asked, feeling insulted and not understanding right away before finally getting what he meant. "Oh! Uh, well thanks, but I just didn't think so."

Andre reached over to grab his phone. "What's the IG?"

"IG?" Martha looked at him funny.

"Instagram baby girl, I wanna see what you looked like before you got them sexy titties." he explained, opening up the app.

"I... no, you'll be disgusted." Martha shook her head, crossing her arms.

"Fuckin' doubt it." Andre smiled. "For real though, gimme the at."

"I..." She looked up at his smile and felt it start to disarm her. "Okay, just... don't make fun of me because I'm nothing without my tits."

"Girl, please." Andre shook his head. "Gimme the name, now."

Martha sighed and told him her username. Andre nodded and began searching and found her. Running through her old photos of her in different places or whatever he scrolled until he found pictures from over a couple years ago. He focused on one with her in a bikini posing by a pool. She obviously wasn't as stacked, but she still amazed him.

"Girl you crazy, you always been a baddie." Andre looked at her with a confused look before eyeing her old photo again. She looked healthy and slender, much like her older sister except more youthful. He would've definitely fallen for her even then, no doubt about it. "Always been sexy."

"Well, agree to disagree." Martha was never sold on her old, super thin self. That wouldn't change.

"Get yo' ass over here..." Andre pulled her over to him, keeping her close to his side and showing her the photos of her old self he was looking at. "I ain't see one bad look yet. You servin' in all of these. I would've gotten at you no matter what them titties looked like."

"Hmm..." This took her back to when old boyfriends of her past would make little jokes here and there about her lack of boobs. They assured her they didn't mean it, but they also didn't try to make her feel proud about having a flat chest either. This was different coming from him. "Well, thanks, I guess."

He tossed his phone away after sending a request to follow her. "Look girl, I wouldn't give a fuck if you had these or not." He took one of her breasts into his hand and dig into her enhanced flesh.

"A-Ahh!" Martha jumped and tried to take his hand away.

"Keep your hand down!" Andre sharply commanded.

"Andre?" Martha flinched and did as she was told, looking up at him nervously as he held her tight by her small waist.

"I'm just trying to say that even if I met you..." he started while he began playing with her chest, squeezing and rubbing on her nipples.

"Oh god baby... don't..." she whined unconvincingly as her body began to shiver.

"If I met you when you didn't have these, I would've still been attracted to yo' fine ass." He enjoyed how she squirmed in his clutches. Taking his other hand off her waist and moving up to grip the back of her neck, his fingers pulled and rubbed at her erect nipples. "You understand me baby?"

"I-I do..." Martha mewed. "Andre, what're you doing? Ahhh... sooo good." Her legs were going weak and the arousal she had thought dissipated had returned, causing moisture to slowly build around her womanhood.

"But, this is who you are now, and I ain't mad at all you decided to get big ass titties." Andre continued to feel her wonderful enhancements and his cock started to react as well. "You perfect as hell."

"Baby... I thought we were getting food." Martha's airy tone tried to remind him.

"Fuck the food." For now, at least. He went back to take a seat on the edge of the bed while skillfully guiding her down on her knees in front of him. "My ass horny now and I know you are too. So you gon' eat this dick up first."

Propping herself up on her knees and hands, she nodded up at him. He was right, he made her horny again and they're eating plans would have to be put on hold. His mighty black cock had fully awakened and the mixture of pussy juice, manly musk, cum and his dick's natural smell created a filthy yet intoxicating scent that kicked her arousal up a level.

She nuzzled his cock with her nose, taking in more of its aroma. Her tongue began at his hanging balls next and licked it all the way up. The taste of his manhood was just as stinging as the smell, which only made her savor its flavor even more. She opened wide and took that dick inside, sucking up and getting a better mouthful that ignited her taste buds. Sucking and slobbering on his well seasoned meat was so enjoyable for her. She got to relish the deliciousness of their union by eating up a huge, black rod mixed with their love juices.

"Mmmm... mmmm... mmmm"

Andre heard her moans as she switched between speeds while blowing him. He kept his hands to the side of him and just watched her work him. Regardless of how quickly she gobbled him up, he could feel the zeal in every suck and lick. He was in heaven. There's no way he could ever let a woman of her caliber go, she was his and hopefully he thought she felt the same way about him. "Goddamn!" Andre threw his head back with eyes shut now that Martha was gagging and gurgling on him.

*gah!* *gah!* *gah!* *gurk!* *gurk!* *gurk!*

If the energy that Martha had in sucking his cock was anything to go by, then Andre had nothing to worry about.

****

Sheri walked around her home, alone for now as she waited for specific people to come over to her place. She stopped at one of the windows at the front of her house. The woman looked across the street to her neighbor Shannon's place, wondering when she was going to come out and meet her here. Sheri supposed it was still a bit early and they weren't in any real hurry to get to where they were going to.

Which of course was a private beach area that Sheri wanted to visit.

It was a place that was behind some land that her family owned. She never used it much, but now with her impending marriage and her family reluctantly accepting this union, she figured she might as well use what they had. Sheri knew it would probably piss off all of her relatives if they knew she was gonna bring blacks to their own private beach area. It brought a smile to her face, actually. As a matter of fact, she planned on doing that today. First, she invited Shannon to go with her since neither Allen nor Shannon's baby father Lennox would be around. The pale redhead happily accepted the invitation since being deep into her pregnancy kept her from doing much and Lennox didn't like her being up on her feet for long.

Sheri was glad her friend accepted, but they weren't the only two going to the beach.

She also asked Belinda to come out who also appreciated the opportunity to hang out. Of course, that meant Darnell was going to follow which Sheri had no problem with this time. It was a part of the plan after all. She figured it would be a great way to pair up the womanizing Darnell with Martha so she could get her world rocked enough to stop being such a pest about marrying a black man.

ThaDee
ThaDee
680 Followers