Family Affairs Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That reminded Sheri, Martha was supposed to come over but didn't tell her about the beach plan she came up with. She had to go tell her that they needed to buy a bikini for her.

She pulled out her phone from the pocket of her denim shorts, intending on telling Martha about the beach. However, just as she was about to type out a message to her dear younger sister, Martha got to Sheri first.

'Hey Sheri, sorry but we'll have to meet up another time. Something came up and I need to take care of things today!'

Sheri blinked at the message a few times before shaking her confused head. "What the fuck?" Sheri cursed in great annoyance. This was not what she planned. If Martha wasn't going to be there then Darnell would come along for nothing. "Damn it!"

'Why? Is something wrong? Are you sure you can't come over???' Sheri quickly typed out, not sure what to do now.

'Sorry sis, it's really important to me and I'll have to see you tomorrow. Promise I'll be there!!' Martha's reply read. Sheri shook her head while trying to come up with a response but nothing was popping up in her head.

Another Martha message came.

'I'll ttyl, I'm a little busy and have something big I need to take care of! Kind of an emergency but not a serious one, so don't be worried at all. Bye!!'

What the fuck was she talking about? Sheri was at a loss for words, or texts, and felt like throwing her phone halfway across her house. Great, her dumbass sister was now leaving her high and dry. She'd have to postpone her plan to have Darnell seduce her. Hopefully Darnell wasn't too excited. She wanted to send him a text but was too agitated to do so and figured he was probably on his way here with his girlfriend anyway. Guess it didn't matter if she told Martha earlier about this, she thought. Martha was gonna bail anyway for whatever this 'emergency' was.

"Ughh, this fucking girl." Sheri released a frustrated sigh and even considered cancelling this whole thing, but she already set it up and knew Shannon was looking forward to it. They might as well enjoy themselves, she figured.

Sheri heard her phone go off again and looked down to check.

'Hey!! Coming over now!' read a text from Shannon. Sheri looked back up and watched Shannon leave her home. Sheri walked over to unlock her front door and left it unlocked for her redheaded friend to make her entrance. Everyone was meeting over at Sheri's house as she didn't want a bunch of cars over by the private area and Sheri would drive them all there.

"Hey, Sheri!" Shannon entered, with her big, straw beach bag over her shoulder. She wore a long, mostly white and green striped cover up dress that clearly showed the bikini she had on underneath and also her massive pregnant belly.

"Hello dear." Sheri greeted her as she walked over to give the woman a hug.

"Sorry my son is still in the way." Shannon said, joking at Sheri having to awkwardly work around her baby bump.

"No matter, a few more months and little Malik will slide right out, won't he?" Sheri commented.

"Not quite how child birth works, Sheri, but sure we'll go with that." Shannon chuckled. "Anyway, where is everyone? Is your sister here?"

Sheri furrowed her brows at the mention of her sister. "I'm afraid my darling little sister had a bit of an emergency to take care of. What that is, I don't know because she didn't elaborate, but she assured me it wasn't anything bad. Whatever that means."

"Oh, that's a shame. I really don't know her very well and it would've been nice to change that, especially with how long you and I have been friends." Shannon said, disappointment evident in her voice.

"You'll get another chance, I'm sure." Sheri shrugged. "No big deal."

"Ok then." Shannon shrugged.

"And how're things? How's Julie?" Sheri asked, referring to Shannon's daughter.

"She's doing well. She's out with her boyfriend today, but we're gonna meet up for lunch tomorrow and catch up a bit." Shannon explained.

"It still boggles the mind that she dates your man's younger cousin. That was quite the surprise." Sheri said, speaking on the relationship between Julie and Jayson, The aforementioned cousin of Shannon's boyfriend Lennox.

"Believe me, it still surprises me too sometimes." the redhead nodded in agreement.

"And how are her and Ryan doing?"

A deep sigh escaped Shannon. It was never easy talking about her ex-husband and she wondered if it ever would be. She doubted it, though. "They still talk. They're sort of still trying to have some sort of relationship, but knowing that he hit me really seems to put a strain on things between them. I mean, she wasn't happy at all with me cheating on Ryan, but I think she just doesn't like the fact that her father would strike me." There was a sad look to Shannon and even though she happily moved on with Lennox, it was still difficult to look back on how she got to this point as well.

Sheri noticed the melancholy start to set in for her and decided they needed to change the subject. "Yes yes, I already know all of this anyway. Let's move on from the sad stuff, shall we?"

"Well you asked." Shannon said with a shrug.

"I did, my fault dear."

"So, who are we waiting for? Just Belinda and her boyfriend?" Shannon moved to find a seat on a chair, trying to keep off her feet.

"Yes, that's about it." Sheri nodded.

"Oh okay, and you're okay with driving us? I could always do it, you know." Shannon offered up her driving services.

"I can be quite a bitch sometimes, but not even I would force a pregnant woman to chauffeur a bunch of people around." Sheri said, brushing that off.

"Alright, just putting it out there." Shannon smiled.

"Waist of breath." Sheri assured her. She set this up, she was going to drive them.

"So, you're going like that?" Shannon asked, referring to Sheri's current attire.

Sheri gave the woman an offended look. "Well excuse me? Am I not up to your standards, Shay Shay?" Sheri said dramatically, using Shannon's nickname.

"No, no!" Shannon regretted her choice of words, not thinking how that would sound. "I was just asking if you're gonna be ready for when we do leave!"

Sheri sighed with a smirk. "I know, I know. But yes, I am going out like this and I have my own bag prepped and ready to go." Sheri wore the red, halter style top of her bikini as a pseudo crop top and she had her bottoms hidden under her denim shorts with the strings that tie it together sticking out of the sides. Of course, a nice pair of open toed, beach ready sandals completed her look.

"Alright, just wondering! You look good, Sheri." Shannon complimented.

"Oh, now I look good?" the older woman rolled her eyes.

"Shut up." They both shared a chuckle at that.

"Lennox being a busy boy today?" Sheri asked, bringing up the cause of Shannon's swollen stomach.

"Yeah, so he's with a..."

Before Shannon could elaborate on her significant other, they heard a car horn go off in front of Sheri and Allen's home. At the same time, Sheri heard her phone go off. She looked at her device and saw that she got a message from Belinda.

'We out here girl!' the simple message read.

"It seems our companions have arrived." Sheri looked out her window to see Belinda come out of Darnell's car. The thick, black woman was already dressed for the occasion wearing a white, see through sarong style skirt that showed she had no problem wearing a similarly colored thong bikini. Darnell follows behind, holding their bag while wearing a white muscle shirt, shorts and black sandals.

"I guess we're leaving now?" Shannon looked at Sheri.

The older woman nodded. "Yes, let's be on our way dear." Sheri went to go grab her things and car keys. Might as well enjoy the sun if Martha was gonna flake out on them.

Her plan would have to wait.

****

Darnell set up a large umbrella in the sand, covering the towels the women had dropped to lay in when they weren't in the water. Of course, being the man, he was given all the crap to carry. And that meant all of their bags. It might've annoyed him, but that was nothing. What really agitated him was that Sheri's fine ass sister was nowhere to be seen. The bitch didn't come, what they fuck.

He did catch, however, when they were getting things in Sheri's car before arriving here, the older woman mouthing the words 'I'll explain later' to him. So, there had to be some explanation for Martha's absence and he just needed to find some alone time with Sheri to find out what was going on with their plan that involved him getting some white pussy. Till then, he'd have to just settle with enjoying the beach.

It was weird to be in a place like this with so little people around. Private places owned by the wealthy types typically wasn't something he was used to. This was another reason he had to keep this relationship with Belinda going as he was seeing shit that usually wasn't accessible to people in his tax bracket. Beaches close to the hood didn't look like this. There were some people he saw walking around by the cliffs that surrounded the beach area, but not much. This place was chill as hell, Darnell thought.

"C'mon girl, let's go on and get in the water." Belinda spoke to Sheri who had finished applying sunscreen on herself.

"Coming, coming..." Sheri finished applying the lotion all over before finally removing the denim that had shielded her lower half. She slowly peeled off the fabric and Darnell couldn't help but look at the beautiful scene Sheri made. Slender legs, her light but olive skin looked good, her stomach was flat and tight as usual, her short, dyed blonde hair continued to look perfect on her and he always appreciated her tight little ass that looked amazing in her bikini.

Darnell knew he had struck a deal with Sheri and that meant he had to give up on chasing after her. Still, when she looked as gorgeous as she did at her age, she made it really fucking hard not to set his sights back on her again. He had to keep himself under control, though, because he knew his shorts didn't do a very good job at hiding his massive boner. Being hung definitely came at a price.

His own girlfriend didn't look too bad either, he had to admit. She tossed her sarong down, her ass bouncing at every step she took. Belinda was so different then Sheri in terms of body type, but it was that contrast that made him wonder what a threesome with those two would be like. Darnell could tell it would be hot as fuck. Some good black pussy and white pussy together for him to pound. Yeah, that sounded amazing. He needed to stop, his cock was threatening to harden up real good if he let his thoughts run wild.

"You coming nigga?" Belinda asked Darnell.

"I'm gonna kick it here for a bit. Y'all do your thing and I'll join later." Darnell replied before pulling his girlfriend over by the arm. "Get yo' black ass over here first." He raised his hand up and gave her thick booty a hard *SMACK!*. "Whose ass is this?" he asked her, still not letting go of her cheeks.

"Ohhh... damn baby, it's yours you know this." Belinda cooed. Sheri sighed at the whole scene, though she wasn't sure what feelings they were giving her. Shannon blushed at the display of possessiveness by Darnell. It almost reminded her of Lennox and the way he just took her for himself.

"Good." a satisfied Darnell approved and released her. "Go do yo' thing."

"Aight." Belinda winked and nodded at her boyfriend before taking Sheri's hand and leading her over towards the crashing waves. "Let's go bitch!" the excited Belinda yelled as they took off together.

"I don't need you to hold my hand Linda!" Sheri yelled, the black woman completely ignoring her.

"Well Belinda is certainly excited to be here." Shannon noted, watching as the two women entered the large body of water.

"Word." Darnell nodded at the redhead. "She always gets like that though."

"I can tell." Shannon smiled before deciding to get ready herself. The woman reached over to pull the cover up dress over herself and bent down carefully to put the piece of clothing in her bag. Her body now fully exposed save for her private areas, of course which were hidden by her favorite Jamaican flag two piece bikini.

This woman looked goddamn sexy as hell, too, Darnell noted. He'd seen her before, but being here at the beach made him appreciate the woman a little more. She had flawless pale skin, an incredible head of long red hair as well. Her titties looked like they must've grown with her pregnancy while her ass was fat in the best way possible. It wasn't quite Belinda level, but boy was it close. Fuck, all of these white women he met through Belinda were sexy as hell. Where the fuck they make these bitches, Darnell wondered.

"You ain't going to join them?" Darnell asked, trying his best not to look too obvious with how he was checking her out.

"I would, but I want to relax and enjoy the sun first before getting in. Not like I'm too mobile right now anyway." Shannon explained, reaching over to grab her sunscreen.

"You ain't tryin' to be under the shade?" Darnell asked, nodding his head towards the umbrella he had set up.

"Oh it's okay, thanks. I like the feel of the sun on my skin." Shannon politely declined. "Just wished I could get this sunscreen on my back, such a pain."

That was all daddy needed to hear. A devilish grin appeared on Darnell's face and he saw an opportunity to have a little fun. No Martha, no problem. "Don't worry, I got you girl."

"Um, okay, if it's no issue, Darnell." the naive Shannon said, handing over the bottle to him.

"None at all, trust me." Darnell squirted some lotion on his hands and began working up her legs. "I'll start here." He expertly used both of his hands to slather the woman in the white cream, his dark hands showing a perfect contrast in their dueling skin tones. It was probably more striking when you consider how pale she was in comparison to the other white women he's met so far. He slid his hands all the way up, being careful not to get too far up above her thighs towards that most private of areas. Goddamn, did her skin feel good at his touch.

He also made sure to look over and see if Belinda was watching him. Thankfully, she seemed to be far too busy splashing around with the woman he most wanted to fuck if that was possible. "Aight, have yourself a seat Shannon."

"Oh, okay." she nodded. She gave Darnell her hand and helped her sit down on her towel. "Thanks."

"No problem." He flashed her his best smile, knowing damn well how handsome he was. Truth be told, Shannon would have to agree. He had a great smile and was just a good looking black man overall. Belinda was a lucky girl, she thought.

He started to work her shoulders, massaging the lotion into her skin. His smirk grew when he heard a good "Mmmm..." leave her mouth. "You've known Sheri a while?"

"Yeah, I have..." Shannon said as she closed her eyes and allowed him to work. "Long time now."

"Aight." He glided his hands from her shoulders down to her arms. He adjusted himself to sit behind her with his legs straight forward on both of her sides. "She's cool people. We like her."

"She can quite a handful sometimes, but she's a good person and I'm glad she's my good friend." Shannon added. "She's been there for me for quite a while and I appreciate that."

"Yeah, she's definitely somethin' alright." Darnell watched as the topic of discussion played around with his girlfriend. She was far out there so her figure wasn't too visible, but he already knew how good she looked. He could watch her all day. "I've met a lot of sassy ass chicks in my life but Sheri definitely has her own thing going on there."

"She certainly does." Shannon got a good chuckle out of that. "You know I set her up with Allen, right?"

"I think I heard something like that." Darnell nodded, remembering Belinda talking about it but only half listening.

"Yeah, Lennox and I were having dinner and he invited Allen over since they're good friends and I called Sheri over and, I don't know, uh, they just kind of hit off and it all clicked." Shannon chuckled knowingly, leaving out the part where they all ended up having sex in her living room. "And now, they're getting married."

'Don't remind me.' is what Darnell wanted to say about that last part, but he kept that to himself. "Yup, shits crazy man."

"You're telling me, Darnell." His hands were applying a layer of sunscreen on her back, getting every last spot before reaching for more lotion.

"And I guess your man is the reason you're rocking that Jamaican flag?"

"Yes, he is." the redhead nodded. "Well, him and now Malik, too. He's gonna have that in him as well."

"You mean the little man you got cookin' in here?" Darnell moved to finally apply the last of the necessary sunscreen on her huge, pale belly.

"Mmmm... uh, yeah. I'm excited for his birth." Shannon said, sucking in her breath as she watched his dark hands slowly apply the sunscreen. This was something that she always found erotic, and this was no different, but it didn't quite work her up in the way that Lennox did. Still, it was quite the imagery and he was definitely skilled with his hands.

"I'm sure you are. I hear you're already a pretty good mom." Darnell didn't know that for sure. He just remembered that she already had a kid.

"I... could be better if I'm being honest." Shannon knew she was far from the perfect mom and certainly wasn't the perfect wife either.

"And I'm sure you will be better, girl." Darnell told her while finishing the job but keeping his hands on her baby bump. "You seem like a great, loving person. You give off them great mom vibes, Shannon."

"Aww, well thank you, I hope I can be even better as a mother when Malik is born." Shannon said with a hopeful tone. "Ah! Look!" She instinctively grabbed Darnell's hand and placed it on a specific spot on her belly. "He's kicking!"

"Huh?" Darnell saw how excited she got and liked how her pale hand looked on top of his. "Oh shit, that lil' nigga kicking." he smirked. "Damn, he did it again."

"I know, isn't it amazing?" Shannon enthusiastically asked.

"This the first time he kicked?"

"No." Shannon laughed. "And it's definitely not the first time a baby has kicked inside of me before, but I always find it to be so incredible."

"That lil' nigga kick hard too, must be that Jamaican in him." Darnell jokes.

"Well, that is what his dad says anyway."

"So big." Darnell mumbled as he continued to hold her stomach in his hands, loving the idea that a black baby was taking up space in there. He didn't quite know if he ever wanted to be a father. He'd be the first to admit he wasn't the responsible type, but it was hot to see these white women getting knocked up. Like the pervert he was, he looked at everything through the lens of sex. He was a passionate guy, what could he say?

"I know." Shannon replied. "I still have a little over a couple months to go at least."

Darnell nodded and wondered how Sheri would look with a black child growing inside of her. Preferably his, if he felt like being a dad obviously. Maybe she was too old but it still didn't matter, Sheri would still look good. He knew she'd rock that pregnant center of hers well. It's a crime it never happened to her, he thought.

"Okay, hun." Shannon addressed him. "Thank you for the help, I think I'm going to lay down a bit and soak up this sun for a little while."

"Oh yeah, no problem." He probably spent too much time being so close to her, so he needed to get off anyway. He stood back up and reached over to peel the muscle shirt off of himself.

Shannon noticed he had a good athletic build to go along with his handsome face. His body wasn't close to being as hot or as fit as Lennox's, that much was clear, but Darnell was still supremely attractive. "Going to join them?" she asked as she laid down on her towel.