Family Affairs Ch. 53

Story Info
Matt and Mary christen his new studio.
784 words
4.72
41.2k
12
0

Part 53 of the 53 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/15/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Passion In James County XIX

Family Affairs

By D.C. Roi

Chapter fifty-three

Matt opened his photography studio the week after graduation and, as they planned, Mary went to work for him as his assistant. Business was good, and they were busy, almost from the day they opened.

Rick and Dianna continued to date and were thrilled about going off to college together. Matt bought a small apartment building in the town where State U. was located so they would have a place to live.

Mary liked working in the photo shop with Matt and every day she learned more about the art of photography. Matt kept telling her she was getting better at it than he was, but she didn't believe it.

One afternoon, when things were slow, they were both in the shop. Matt was in the darkroom, developing some pictures and Mary was at the desk, working on the books. Matt emerged from the darkroom, walked to the door, locked it, and did something to the sign that hung in it. Then he turned to Mary, smiling. "There's something out back I wanted to show you," he said.

Mary could tell what the young man was thinking from the look in his eyes. "Matt!" she protested. "What if somebody comes?"

"The sign says we're closed," he replied. "We don't have any appointments this afternoon, do we?"

Mary shook her head. "Well...no," she replied. The feelings she always got when she knew they were going to make love were welling up inside her.

"Then we have plenty of time, don't we?" Matt said. "And nobody's going to interrupt us. The answering machine can handle any calls."

"I guess you're right," Mary said. Since she knew what he had in mind, she got up and started walking toward him, unbuttoning her blouse as she did.

Matt met her before she got away from the desk and pushed her back against it.

"You know..." he said, "...there's something I've wanted to do ever since we opened." His hands slid inside her blouse, onto her bared breasts.

"What's that?" Mary asked. His touch, as always, was making her feel weak inside. No matter when or where it happened, she always responded by getting immediately hot and wet the second he touched her. She found herself sitting on the desk, with Matt standing between her legs.

He reached down, unzipped his pants, and fished out his erect cock. "I was pretty sure this desk would be the right height," he murmured, moving even closer.

"Right...height...Oh!...for...what?" Mary stammered. They'd barely touched, but already her mind was awhirl with need for him.

"For this," he said.

"Oh!" Mary groaned. She experienced ecstasy as his rigid pole probed her sodden opening, then slid into her. "Matt! Oh, God! Matt!" She couldn't believe they were making love on the desk there in their office. Even more astounding was the way she was reacting.

Matt, too, was almost overwhelmed. He clutched Mary's lush bottom and pulled her even tighter against him as he continued slamming into her. This was even better than he'd dreamed it would be!

"Oh, God! Matt! I...I'm coming!" Mary cried as she reached her peak, then tumbled over it, into a jumbled, whirling world of elation. "I can't...can't stop coming! Ah! Ahh! Aahh! Yes! Yes! Oh, Matt! Yes!"

"Mary! Gahh!" Matt cried, clutching her bottom even tighter as he erupted powerfully.

Their frenzied joining ended at last, but the two lovers stayed there, clutching each other, as their bodies calmed. Mary giggled when Matt's cock softened and slipped from her, tickling her as it did. "I can't believe the things you get me to do," she said breathlessly.

"It was fun, wasn't it?" he replied.

"Had you really been thinking about this?" Mary asked. She kissed him softly.

"Ever since I decided to open the studio," he said, kissing her back. "I measured this desk before I bought it, just to be sure it was the right height for this."

"You're a nut, you know that?" Mary said, hugging him.

"And you love it," he replied.

"I love you," Mary said.

"I love you, too," Matt said.

"I'm going to have to take a shower after this," Mary said. They'd put in a bathroom complete with shower when they renovated the building.

"Sounds terrific to me," Matt said. He stepped back from the desk and Mary slid off the desk, onto wobbly legs. "Come on." He slipped his arm around her and they headed for the bathroom. Mary smiled inwardly at what might happen when they got in the shower. Life was looking very good for her, and she'd never been happier.

- The end...for now -