All Comments on 'Family BBQ'

by scooter_bob

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story, needs editing

Can't wait for the next part, but you definitely need to edit it before submitting it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Edit

You need help with spelling and grammar. Some of your sentences are very awkward.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lucky cousin

You don't get family BBQ's that good very often😋

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Oh yeah, keep going...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It's...

It needs a little tweaking. Nothing is really flowing together. Here's an example on how it reads..... I got a cold beer. Mom is sitting by the pool. My dog is peeing.

horny2doithorny2doitover 7 years ago

Yes, some grammar issues but a very good idea and theme for your story. Descriptions were good and the initial trying on swimsuits is a great idea and how they talked, tried a few things, started playing with each other and then started stimulating to screwing each other kinda by accidently at first. Now they enjoyed their play and now will be more serious in their sex play. So build on that in the next chapter, where they make plans to start hanging around and experimenting more. A whole range of fun can be had. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very good start

Don't listen to Grammer police. Most people don't care about that stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well understood!

When I was about 16 I met a cousin I'd never met before, she was 15, and was blown away by how attractive she was. We really hit it off right away. At that age it's hard enough, pun intended, to keep erections under control but with her looks, I ended up with very sticky underwear from the constantly leaking precum. Nothing ever happened between us but this story could have been us, had there not been so many adults around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
well done

Great story. Keep it going, please.

Thirteenth_StarThirteenth_Starover 7 years ago
Great start..

Vut.. when will they fuck?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Needs work

You really need to work on your spelling and grammar. Maybe you don't know proper grammar so I would suggest finding an editor before you submit your stories so they can fix it for you.

blackknight314blackknight314over 7 years ago
Anonymous grammar and spelling police... get real.

This story was so good I didn't even notice most misspellings or sentence structure issues. Of course fixing those would improve things, but... you go... I need to see what happens between the cousins. Whoooeee!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
its good

simple, but nice. i like. please continue

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
more please

these two are just beginning a journey of wonderful loving. who knows where it will end up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please more

Please continue this i really enjoyed it, good job

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very good story, please ignore the nay-sayers!

Forget your spelling and grammar, this is a great story. The important thing is that it's told well and makes sense and is something a reader can follow along with and imagine. No one wants some ridiculous story where stuff just happens suddenly; your narrative was plausible, built upon itself realistically and rationally, and makes the reader believe that this could actually have happened. You're not writing novels here, it's online porn stories for god's sake. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice job!!

Well this seemed to paint a story in my head and I can't wait for the second part!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Need the next chapter before I vote on this one.

Let's see how you follow this up with the second chapter.

HazzeryHazzeryover 6 years ago
Please continue this.

I absolutely loved this. It's only just the beginning to What will be a fabulous relationship. Please make part two

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please, more

Keep it going!

Sexexplorer120Sexexplorer120almost 3 years ago

A lovely story, felt so natural about the way it developed, and got across that amazing feeling of the first time with someone and it feels so awesome.

finegoldwinefinegoldwineover 2 years ago

Part 2? Inquiring minds want to know!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous