All Comments on 'Family Bonding'

by JaneJoyce0688

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Uh...What?...

Everything was going fine until it was revealed what she wanted to do with him...why? Why that? She could've just fucked him hard, been fierce with the kissing and riding (that would've been great...but why this? I get that was her character...but...that? I don't get it. The idea of a dominant, beautiful woman is amazing...but doing that? Eh...not trying to berate what you've written, it's just the story immediately went a whole other way when she started doing her...thing).

JaneJoyce0688JaneJoyce0688over 5 years agoAuthor
Just the nature of the story

Sorry the story left you feeling the way it did; I’m aware that it shifting into something a bit more sinister near the end, but that was always the intention.

I understand that you were looking for something more strait-forward, but unfortunatly that’s just not appealing to write for me. I’m sure there are hundreds of stories about a sister forcing herself on her brother and making love, but honestly, that situation is simply too vanilla for my tastes.

My goal is to take my readers somewhere unexpected and to leave them wanting more.

It seems I somewhat succeeded in this case; I just wish it left a better taste in your mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More?

Any chance we'll be getting more of this story?

JaneJoyce0688JaneJoyce0688over 5 years agoAuthor
Part Two Coming Soon

Absolutely.

I already have the outline for part two composed.

Please stay tune~

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing

I loved this story so much and am praying to God that you make more of this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome!

Looking forward to more!

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uover 5 years ago
Yes...

Loved both parts of series....well I surely hope it becomes a rather long one indeed. I especially liked how the stepsister took charge and the fingers in the ass part(there's nothing hotter than getting probed so intimately by a woman like that;)

I did give you 5 stars for this thou I was saddened a bit by them being step siblings instead of real brother/sister but I digress and I loved your story anyways....Good job!

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 4 years ago
Wow I don't even know

Iris seems to be a very depraved vindictive heartless bitch. I don't know what her motives truly are, but I hope we find out. As of right now, I hope he comes to his senses and get some revenge. I don't even know if revenge is truly in order. Wow

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

All I can say is she's pretty twisted.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

SIZZLING!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous