Family Bonding

Story Info
The mother at the mercy of her son in front of the father.
5.5k words
4.53
48k
89

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/20/2023
Created 05/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is James. A happily married, 42-year-old man. My wife is Emma. She is the same age as me. We got married at the age of 18 because she got pregnant. One thing led to another and our parents learned about it, and they didn't want us to get rid of the child. Actually, I think they were even excited a little to have a grandchild so early. So they decided to help us until we were a self-sufficient family.

Before long, our son Vincent was born. He brought a purpose and so much happiness to our families. His grandparents spoiled him so much. Not to mention, Emma didn't take long before she took the role of a mother. She was so young, both of us were, yet she didn't complain about anything.

Two years later, she was pregnant again. It was a surprise and I can't say we welcomed the news. We were still young and we already had a baby to take care of. But all of those concerns were swept away when our daughter Lucy was born. A girl brought a different kind of happiness to our family. So we loved her all the same.

Fortunately, we didn't regret getting married at such a young age. Our mutual liking toward each other developed into an intense love in a short time, and I made sure she didn't have any "what ifs" until today.

Emma was always an innocent and loving woman. That was what attracted me to her in the first place. On top of that, she was beautiful. I mean, really beautiful. Long auburn hair, smooth pale skin, a beautiful face with sharp characteristics, soft ample breasts, plump curvy ass, and long womanly legs. I don't know if it was because I was in love with her, but she was perfect. I even felt insecure occasionally and couldn't believe this woman was mine.

And believe me, I made use of her beauty at every opportunity. I was, and still am, a man with high libido. And it didn't help that I had a woman like Emma at arm's length. It was impossible to resist her. Lucky for me, she wasn't so different from me in that aspect. We didn't leave each other unsatisfied.

Coming to the point, three years ago from now, I discovered something... let's say, intriguing. Vincent was 18 years old at that time and I noticed a change in the way he looked at her mother, Emma. He would check her out when he thought no one was looking. I caught him so many times when he was staring at Emma's ass or breasts.

I thought it was normal since he was an adolescent and it would pass. But it didn't. Two years passed catching him looking at his mother with lustful eyes. I didn't do anything since he didn't act on it. Sure, he was wanking or fucking some girl while thinking about Emma but who cares? Not to mention, I began to have fantasies at some point thanks to that bastard son of mine.

I was always a pervert but my perversion only leveled up throughout the years. So I imagined him with Emma in bed, doing lewd things, and it thrilled me. It invigorated me. Next, I was thinking about it during our bedtime activities. Eventually, before I even realized it, I was mending Emma's mind toward the idea. I didn't know if would be able to share him with another man but in this case, it was our son. And this somehow made it more desirable.

Of course, she was disgusted by it at the beginning. But I didn't give up. I encouraged her to give Vincent a little show and observe him. After the first attempt and immediate confirmation of my claim, she was extremely embarrassed. Her reaction surprised me, but not so much. I expected a little anger but no, upon seeing Vincent's lustful stares, she was ashamed and blushing hardly.

And that sight aroused me immensely. I somehow took her to our bedroom and fucked her with so much vigor. It was one of the most intense lovemakings of our bedroom repertoire. I didn't miss the opportunity for dirty talk to encourage her further.

"Why are you so horny, honey? Did you really like our son's stares that much?" I asked her while thrusting in and out of her copiously wet pussy.

She didn't answer for a while, but then, "I can ask you the same thing?"

That little fiend. She didn't even deny it, and I was pleasantly surprised. "What if I am? Would you like to replace me with him if I am okay with it?"

She didn't reply this time, but I could feel her arousal caused by the mere idea. I was even almost sure that she was imagining Vincent at that moment.

Well, I couldn't blame her. Vincent was a ladies' man since his adolesce and he was extremely handsome. Clearly, he took his mother's genes mostly. Not that I was ugly, by the way. I consider myself above average. And not just his face, but her body was also impressive thanks to his workout sessions.

Months passed with Vincent's sensual stares and our intense fuckings caused by him. Finally, I convinced Emma to have a ride with Vincent. It was a very big step and I could see she was so nervous despite desiring it herself as well. One leak to the outside of the family and we would be doomed. Nevertheless, our desires got the best out of us.

We spent a few months more planning it and also giving encouragement to each other. Vincent was 21 years old and we were 39 at that time. And it was finally the big day. Lucy was at her friend's house for a sleepover and Vincent was home. It was a rare thing because he was a social young man. We made up something to make him stay at home for that night, and it was a 'now or never' kind of thing for us.

We were in our bedroom and he was in his room. I gave my last encouraging words to Emma and she left to go to his room, wearing only a provoking nightgown. I waited and waited, anxiousness creeping into my mind. And finally, Emma returned with a flushed face 15 minutes later, I think. It felt much longer.

Emma's nervousness kicked in the moment she got in and closed the door. So it was my job to calm her down.

"Calm down, honey. I'm here with you."

She told me what happened. Apparently, she went to her room and they made small talk for a few minutes, all while Emma gave him tempting looks and movements in her extremely sexy nightwear. Then she gave him a provocative kiss on his neck and told him that she will be waiting in our bedroom before leaving his room.

"Do you think I was vague? Maybe he didn't understand what I implied?" She began to panic.

I smiled. "Trust me. He knows exactly what you implied. He is probably just shocked and trying to gather his thoughts."

"But, what if he doesn't come? What if he doesn't want it?" She questioned.

"Honey, we know he wants it. Whether he is brave enough or not is on him. We did our part. Even if he doesn't come, we will just pretend like nothing happened unless he mentions it first. But I'm pretty sure he will come. Trust me, honey. I know our son. He is just trying to wrap his head around it. He will come."

I was nervous too but I tried to not show it much to Emma. After what seemed like half an hour of calming Emma, there was a knock on the door. Emma stiffened, beginning to panic again.

I gave her an encouraging smile and said, "Come in."

The door opened and Vincent got in before closing the door again. He stood there while his eyes examined us.

I looked at him. "Vincent, we have been waiting for you. Your mother was about to lose her mind because of anxiety." I joked to lighten the atmosphere. "I'm sure you figured out the situation by now."

Vincent's expression was blank. A few seconds passed while he studied us, especially Emma. "I did." He replied finally. "But I must ask. Are you both hundred percent sure about that? You know there is no turning back."

Hearing her words, I felt proud. He was being logical before giving in to his desires. A very rare thing among young people.

"We discussed this long enough and have been planning it for a long time. Don't worry. We are sure. Right, honey?"

Emma gave a nod after a few seconds. During all of their conversation, Emma wasn't able to make eye contact with Vincent. She was way too embarrassed and shy. "I hope you are too." I said to Vincent.

"It's not that big of a deal to me. I just don't want you to feel awkward afterward." Vincent replied confidently. I could see while his looks were from her mother, his perversion was coming from me. Well, maybe from both of us considering the situation.

"As I said, don't worry. If anything, I think it will strengthen our bond as a family."

"Okay," Vincent replied. "So, how it's gonna be? A threesome?"

'Forthright,' I thought. 'I like it.'

"Well, since it's your first time together, I will leave her to your care. I will just sit back and enjoy the show for now if you don't mind."

"Not at all." He said while his eyes traveled along Emma's body.

"Then, by all means, she is yours." I presented her to him with my hands and went to sit on the armchair, which I adjusted beforehand to have the most suitable look over the bed.

Emma stood by the bed, still fidgeting with her fingers and looking at the ground. Vincent approached her and held her chin with his right-hand thumb and index finger, and made her look at his face by lifting her head.

"Do you know how much you have been torturing me, Mom? For years." He asked her.

Emma averted her eyes again. "I-I'm s-sorry." She barely managed to say under his intense gaze. She had always been the superior one in the mother-son relationship until that moment. Seeing her all shy and flustered in front of her own son was an indescribable sight. My dick was already begging to be released under my pants.

"Fuck." Vincent murmured under his breath but it was loud enough to hear in the silent room, and I knew why he did it. Her shy attitude only aroused him further. I always enjoyed her shy and naive side. 'Like father like son', I thought. Not to mention, the fact that she was his own mother added to the intensity of his feelings.

He tightened his hold on her chin and said, "Look at me."

Emma fixed her hazy eyes on his face again, looking up with her burning cheeks. Vincent was a tall man. Her height was at his shoulder level.

"Were you aware of it and tortured me on purpose?" He questioned. "Because if you did, punishment is on the way."

Emma shook her head slightly. "No. I-I only noticed it a few m-months ago."

"Really now? Then I guess you got away with just a light punishment this time." He closed the distance between their faces. "What do you say, my beautiful mom?"

Emma's face was on fire at this point. I was afraid she would faint for a moment. What she said next surprised me once again.

"Whatever you want."

It must have surprised Vincent as well because he flinched a little and not being able to resist her anymore, he captured her lips and started to devour them. He was kissing her like a hungry beast, releasing his pent-up frustration on her.

Emma stiffened and was unable to respond for a few seconds. But then, she wrapped her arms around his neck and opened her mouth for him to explore. I could see their tongues colliding, taking turns to delve into each other's mouths.

Vincent let his hands roam around her body, rubbing and groping her ass and tits alternately. Emma melted in his arms. I could give everything to know what she was feeling at that moment because just a minute ago she was about to faint from embarrassment. Maybe there was still some embarrassment but her arousal was stronger.

After what felt like an eternity, Vincent broke the kiss, only to shower her face with kisses again. He kissed her forehead, eyes, cheeks, and chin. It felt like he was trying to leave no spot untouched by his lips.

He went to her neck, kissing and nibbling around her collarbone. Emma whimpered and clutched his rich black hair. He was giving her marks, leaving a hickey almost everywhere that his lips touched.

I was feeling extreme visual stimulation from the scene playing in front of me. Even if I wasn't involved in the action, I wondered if my arousal might be bigger than theirs. It was such an obscene sight.

This young man was the creation of me and her, and now he was doing things to her that only I was supposed to do. I was dying to let my dick out, but I resisted because I wanted to wait for them to undress first.

Vincent's lips and hands became more frantic just before he stopped and pulled back to admire his handiwork: her flushed face, hazy eyes looking at him, swollen lips from being kissed, and bite marks on her neck and shoulders.

"You will be the death of me." He deadpanned, looking at her with a mix of intense lust and affection in his eyes. "On your knees." He ordered.

He got rid of his t-shirt in a blink of an eye. Emma hesitated for a moment, knowing his intention. Then, obeyed him without a word and kneeled on the carpeted floor.

She looked up at him again after taking her position.

Vincent looked down, wetting his lips with his tongue. It was clear that the anticipation was killing him. "What are you waiting for, Mom? Take it out."

Emma lifted her slightly trembling hands and unbuttoned his pants before pulling down the zipper. She tugged the pants down from both sides and it fell to his feet, leaving him with only his underwear. Vincent's eyes were fixed on her and he was enjoying every second of it.

Emma took a deep breath, hooked her fingers to his boxers from both sides again, and pulled it down. The fabric didn't resist and easily slid down, and released its restraint on his dick before joining his pants.

Vincent's cock stood up proudly, pointing directly to Emma's face. I must say, it was such a beautiful dick. It was an eight-inch-long monster with a girth of five inches, beginning from right above his large balls and following a veiny shaft to its big head. It was perfect.

Emma was on her knees in front of Vincent, seemingly entranced by his dick. She stared at it. After half a minute, she brought her right hand and trailed her fingers along his length.

"Mmm," Vincent moaned while watching her admire his dick.

Emma wrapped her dainty fingers around it, earning a grunt from Vincent. She continued to admire it. She bobbed her hand up and down slowly like she was taunting him.

Vincent was getting impatient. "Please." He begged.

"What do you want me to do?" She feigned ignorance.

"I want your beautiful lips on my dick. You will kiss it, lick it, and suck it. Show me what you got." He demanded.

Upon hearing this, Emma stuck her tongue out and gave his glans a lick. Vincent shuddered. "You little tease. If it was someone else, I would be fucking her face right now."

Emma gave him a shy smile. She stuck out her tongue again, this time licking under his entire length from the base to the top. Vincent shuddered again. He was clearly holding back from taking the matter into his own hands.

Emma finally took his head into her mouth after giving a few licks more to his length. She began to suck on it, all while maintaining eye contact with her son. Vincent looked down at her with almost a pained expression on his face.

I could imagine what he was feeling. His dick was in his gorgeous mother's mouth, whom he fantasized about for years.

"You look so lewd and sexy but so cute and beautiful at the same time with my dick in your mouth. How is that even possible?"

'I asked the same question to myself thousand times.' I replied in my mind.

"I have been struggling to decide if I should paint your face or make you swallow my load, but I finally decided," Vincent said while Emma kept sucking on his head. You will swallow all of it. I don't want a single drop escaping between your lips."

As if finding the idea arousing, Emma increased the intensity of her suction. Her left hand came to his balls to massage them. Then she released his dick from her mouth, only to open it more before taking his cock deeper into her throat.

She only was able to take half of it, which was a commendable thing considering his size. She kept massaging his balls while her head and right hand traveled along his shaft. Vincent was in a trance, moaning and grunting while watching his mother suck his cock with fervor.

Emma released his cock again to catch her breath but she kept rubbing his balls and shaft with her hands. She didn't break eye contact even once, probably because I told her before that it heightens the pleasure for men. My little slutty wife...

"You have such a beautiful dick, sweetie. I was always proud of your looks, and cock isn't any different." Emma complimented him.

Vincent moaned loudly. I could see that witnessing her motherly side in such a lewd situation was giving him a divine sensation. "You are killing me, Mom."

"Don't worry, honey. I will take care of you." She consoled him. "Will you give your seed to your mom? I can't wait to taste it. I want to feel your cock throb and twitch in my mouth while you pour your seed into my stomach, honey. Please give it to me."

"Fuck!" Vincent exclaimed when she started her assault again by taking him into her mouth right after those words. She began her routine of sucking his cock and rubbing her balls, giving her son extra attention.

After a minute, Vincent's moans and breaths became erratic. He brought his left hand to her hair to grab it gently. He was close. Sensing his impending orgasm, Emma increased her pace.

Vincent grunted loudly. "I-I'm cumming!" He managed to say before his load began to pour into his mother's mouth. I could see his dick's visible part that was out of Emma's mouth becoming larger and its veins more evident. I was also able to see the gulping movements of Emma's throat as she eagerly drank her son's seed to fill her stomach.

I don't know how much he came but it was a huge load. It took almost a minute for him to empty his balls. After finally his convulses subsided, Emma took his dick out of her mouth and began tending to it by gently kissing and licking. As if she was making out with his dick, praising it for a good job.

Vincent lay down on the bed. "That was the most intense orgasm of my life so far. Thank you, Mom. You are amazing."

"Don't mention it, honey. Now my body belongs to you as much as it belongs to your father. You can call whenever you want me again." Emma lay down beside him, resting her head in her hand and facing him.

Vincent gave me a look for confirmation and I nodded. He was my son. We were a family. There was nothing I couldn't share with my family.

Vincent smiled and gave her a kiss on her lips. Even after what they did, this affectionate act still evoked her shyness.

After a few minutes of recovering, Vincent began to get handsy again. He groped and gave a firm squeeze to her right breast while rubbing her thighs and ass with his other hand. Emma's sweet moans started to fill the room.

"I hope you didn't think we finished, you gorgeous thing?" Vincent remarked and got up to lean over her in missionary position. He captured her lips once again, alternating between discovering her mouth, sucking her tongue, and nibbling on her lips. "I can't get enough of your lips."

Being satisfied at the sight of her swollen lips, he attacked her neck again. Emma's moans mixed with small whimpers reached my ears. Vincent pulled back for a moment, looking at her face with a slight frown.

"I'm sorry. Am I being too rough?" He looked at the marks he gave her. "I forgot to ask if you are okay with it. I can't hold back myself completely."

Emma offered him a proud and assuring smile. "You don't have to hold back, honey. I can handle it. Besides, it's not like I don't like it." She blushed at her own words.

Vincent immediately returned to his mission which was to give her body a mark at every spot. His mouth traveled downward, still kissing and biting through the thin fabric of her nightgown. Not satisfied without direct contact, he pulled up the cloth, lifting her a little to slide the sexy black nightwear over her head.

Once accomplished his goal, he let her lie down again. He stared at her naked skin, engraving every part of her body into his mind.

12