Family Bonding

Story Info
She gets together with brothers and dad.
3.5k words
4.39
27.6k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FAMILY BONDING

Dear Bonnie:

I know this is a nasty and a loving story, but I have to tell someone. You are my best friend and I can count on you to keep this between us.

You remember that my mom passed a few years ago and that I have three younger brothers, Kyle, Jeff, and Raymond. For years, we went to my dad's cabin in the woods for a summer reunion. We had done it for years, but then the four of us got older, got married and left home. Dad sold the cabin and we hadn't gotten together for a long time. Well, Dad rented another cabin in the same area last week and the five of us met there for a week of reminiscing and such. Kyle is separated from his wife. Jeff hasn't married and Ray's wife couldn't make it. My husband Ralph would've been like a fifth wheel with just us family, so he cancelled out. We are all in our late twenties.

Living in different states, we were no longer as close as a family. I saw Kyle and his soon-to-be ex-wife every three or four years. I saw Ray every year but Jeff was in the Air Force and was often away for years at a time. Daddy lived close, and we visited him frequently, but he is losign some of his memory. We talk on the phone, but only a few times a year at holidays.

We got to the cabin Monday at various times. Jeff brought Dad and the rest of us drove independently. After a nice dinner on Monday, we slept in and did some hiking on Tuesday.

On Wednesday we walked to the lake to go swimming. I wasn't thinking clearly when I packed my swim suits. I only brought that white bikini I have. It shows nearly all of me; not appropriate to wear around my brothers and my dad. I had brought nothing else. We had fun swimming, but I noticed my brothers, at least Ray and Jeff, checking out my body when they didn't think I was looking. When I would bend over, most of my breasts were visible. The suit sometimes parts from my chest so they maybe got a glimpse of a nipple. When it was wet, it was almost see-through. The thong would ride up into my ass crack, so the cheeks of my butt were also on display. I was embarrassed for a while, but soon forgot it. We were drinking all day and feeling pretty good. I admit I looked out of the corner of my eyes at the bulges in my brothers' shorts. Kyle was not showing much, but Jeff and Ray's bulges were quite visible. I didn't look at my dad, that would've been gross.

We cooked dinner on the grill and ate on the patio. We had good steaks and baked potatoes and drank a lot of liquor. I had put on a pair of shorts and took off my top to wear a t-shirt. That was a mistake because I wasn't wearing a bra, so my tits jiggled under the shirt and my nipples poked through. My breasts were wet from swimming which made it even more risqué. My brothers made a few comments about 'what a big girl I had become' and such, obviously referring to my rather substantial breasts. Since I was helping Jeff with the cooking, I was moving around and apparently giving them quite a show. I never thought about it until after.

That evening we all got good and drunk and Ray had some weed to share. Even Dad took a few tokes. After the day of swimming and sweating in the hot weather, I needed a shower. I told them I would be back and went to the bathroom to take my shower. I got some fresh clothes from my suitcase and went into the bathroom. I stripped and stepped into the shower. The water felt wonderful. I was feeling good and took a little extra time with the soap on my breasts and then on my pussy. I don't shave my bush so I made sure it was good and clean.

When I got out of the shower, I was surprised to find that my clothes were gone. One of my asshole brothers had played a prank. They were always messing with me so I wasn't surprised. There was a towel there, so I wrapped myself in the towel and went to my room to get some clothes. My suitcase was gone.

I walked out to the patio, wearing just the towel, to where the four men were sitting and asked who had taken my clothes and my suitcase. I got nothing but teasing and bullshit from them. I was a little pissed, but couldn't help laughing with them. They were all silly drunk and I was half-way there. Jeff gave me a drink and asked me to sit for a spell and they'd return my clothes after the drink. So, I sat beside them, wearing nothing but a towel, trying to keep myself covered. I was sitting in a lounge chair, so I had to keep my hand on the towel to keep my crotch from view and my other hand kept the towel from coming loose on top. Actually, the towel covered more of me than that bikini.

The one drink was a strong one and it led to another. Then, they passed the weed around. We were having a good time, joking about things we had done in the past and ribbing each other. I became less concerned about covering myself and my hand moved away from my crotch to hold my drink. I moved my legs around and while I didn't fully realize it, I was giving my brothers a nice view of my pussy, a real beaver shot. They'd never seen me naked, so this was new territory. After half-an-hour of drinking and puffing, I didn't really care what they saw. The towel had slipped away from my hips and my hairy pussy was on display. I had my legs together, well mostly together. I was on the lounge chair, so my legs were slightly apart to keep comfortable. I guess I opened them more when reaching to take the smoke from one of the brothers. Soon, my tits had come uncovered. First one boob had slipped out for a moment, then the other. I got tired of covering them, so I just let the towel fall and my breasts were exposed. In fact, after a while, the towel had fallen away completely and I was sitting there naked on top of the towel.

Jeff said, "Damn, Sis. You're giving me a hard-on sitting like that."

I said, "I'm sorry." And started to cover-up, but Kyle said, "No don't; you're fine like that."

They were all covering their crotches so I couldn't see their arousal. I was drunk and in a giggly mood, so I just pulled the wet towel out from under me and dropped it on the patio.

"Is that better?" I asked my brothers.

Kyle, who I had been closest to, said, "Spread your legs."

"No way asshole. You spread your legs."

He said, "C'mon Sis. Don't tease us."

I looked at my three brothers staring at my body and it pissed me off so I said, "You guys show me what you have."

They didn't do anything so I said, "I'll spread my legs if you three strip."

They nodded, so I opened my legs, letting them get a good look at my pussy. I was being nasty, so I even used my fingers to spread my labia open and give them a view of my clitoris and the opening to my vagina. With the hair on my mound, I was quite the sight.

"Now your turn." I said.

They did it. Kyle stood before me and took off his shirt and dropped his shorts. His prick sprung out, pointing as me, his sister.

Then, Ray stood just a few feet away from me and dropped his pants as well. His cock bounced out and bobbed in front of me.

Finally, Jeff approached from the other side and dropped his shorts. Another cock bobbed right in front of me.

I was drunk and stoned; that's my excuse for what I did next. I reached out and grabbed Jeff's then Ray's pricks and held them in my hand. "These look like penises, only smaller." Then Kyle came forward and I grabbed his, letting Ray's go.

"I can't hold all three of you." I said.

Ray, the youngest walked closer and put his prick right in front of my face. I guess it was instinctive for me to take his cock in my mouth. Anytime my husband puts his dick in front of my face I suck him. I put my mouth over the end of his prick. There I was, naked with my three brothers, holding two of their cocks while the other's was in my mouth. Wanting to be fair, I moved my mouth from Ray's prick to Kyle's. I sucked him in a little deeper and held him in my mouth. Finally, I moved to Jeff and sucked his dick into my mouth. There, I thought. I've done it; sucked all three of my brothers' cocks.

I said, "I do see a family resemblance in the three of you. I've seen bigger dicks, but yours are very nice."

They asked me how many dicks I had seen and sucked, but I told them there were too many to count (Which isn't true; I have counted them).

I asked, "Have you guys ever compared pricks to see who has the biggest one?"

They mumbled and in the midst of their comments, Kyle said, "Actually, Dad has the biggest dick in the family. It's the one that's responsible for all of us being here."

I didn't say anything, but Ray encouraged our dad to show us his prick. Dad was not interested, but we all noticed that he had been sitting in a chair with a great view of his daughter's assets and damned if he didn't have a hard on. Kyle and Ray helped him to his feet and brought him over to us. Jeff pulled his shorts down and I was presented with my first view of the 'family jewels', my father's cock and balls. I was stunned and speechless. At the same time, I had to look. There was a family resemblance, but he was bigger than his boys.

His sons moved him to me and he stood right in front of me. With my brother's encouragement, I did it. I sucked my daddy's cock into my mouth, but just for a moment. He groaned when I pulled off him and seemed to be in need, so I took him back in my mouth. I sucked back and forth on his dick for a few moments and then pulled off before he would come. I knew this was pure incest, but wasn't in a frame of mind to care. Then Daddy put his dick back in my mouth and began to pump while he held the back of my head.

Picture that. I was sitting in the lounge chair, bare-seed naked. My father was standing before me. He was also naked and he had his cock in my mouth, serious incest.

Well, as you might've expected, he ejaculated into my mouth. I didn't know what to do with his come, so I swallowed it, just like have every other time a man has come in my mouth. I swallowed the family seed. Dad, who I think is losing his senses a little, realized what he had done and slinked away to his chair.

Now my brothers, seeing me suck off their dad, figured that it was their turn and lined up for a blow-job from their sister.

I said to them, "Un uh. No way. What's in this for me. You all want to get off, but what about me."

They had the obvious answer; Kyle took my place sitting on the lounge chair while I moved to be on all fours in front of him. My legs were spread, inviting my brothers to sample my female treasures. Being the only female in the family, I had something they didn't have but always wanted. I leaned in and took my brother's cock into my mouth. Then, Jeff moved in behind me and slid his cock into my cunt. He had a nice hard-on and proceeded to fuck me, his sister, with at a nice steady pace. Kyle would hold my head to give him a moment to recover after going to the edge of coming. Then I would start again. It didn't take long for Jeff to squirt his semen into my cunt. I stopped sucking Kyle for a moment while I felt the warm rush of my brother's semen flooding my insides. I had my first orgasm of the night with him.

Kyle got up and moved behind me while Ray took his place sitting before me. I looked at my little brother and asked him if he wanted me to suck his cock. He said he used to dream about it. I took his prick into my mouth and looking into his eyes, sucked on his dick. I pushed my head down to get his entire prick in my mouth. That was when I felt Kyle's prick push into me from behind. He was rutting me, jamming his prick into my pussy with fervor. He grunted with each thrust. Apparently, he had wanted to fuck his big sister for a long time and was finally getting his chance. He shot the second load of cum into my pussy and backed away.

Then Ray went around and took his turn in my very sloppy cunt. I turned and laid on my back on the lounge chair. Ray mounted me in the missionary position and methodically fucked me. I held his head in my chest. He groveled among my breasts while he satisfied himself in my vagina. When he came, I did too. The feeling of a cock going-off inside me is a sure trigger for my orgasm. I laid there panting. I was naked with my legs spread, having been gang-banged by my brothers. I'd never had more than one man at once, well except for that one time. Getting fucked while having a dick in my throat was a nice experience, I thought. I'd have to do it more often.

Everyone was a little embarrassed. The guys put their shorts back on. Ray went and got my clothes. I just put on a long t-shirt. There was cum dripping out of my pussy and I used the towel to clean it off every few minutes. Not mush else was said. We drifted off to bed. I slept with a bit of a guilty conscience. I had fucked my brothers and blown my dad, but it wasn't my doing, I told myself.

Thursday would be our last day there. We were all leaving Friday morning. Someone else had the cabin for the weekend. We spent the day pretty much on our own. I talked with each of my brothers and sat next to Dad for a while. Nobody said anything about the previous night. We were all pretty formal with each other until dinner. Then, we had a few drinks and got ready for bed. I was walking around in a short nightgown. I'd worn such things in front of my family before. As per my custom, I didn't wear any panties. I felt very close to my family that evening. I remembered growing up together and how close we had been before we all went our separate ways. I don't know why I did it, but at one point we were sitting in the great room and I lifted my legs and gave my brother Kyle a beaver shot. I smiled at him, hoping he knew what I meant. I wasn't sure what I meant, though.

I went to bed and was getting close to sleep, when I heard the door to my room open. I looked up to see my brother Kyle coming over to the bed. He stripped off his shirt and underpants and climbed into bed. I opened my legs for him and he moved in between my thighs. He gently took his dick and rubbed it over my labia. It felt good. When he positioned it at the opening to my vagina, I pulled him forward and he entered me. He kissed me gently, like a brother and then he moved inside me, making love, not rutting me like a bull as he had done earlier. I focused on feeling his cock inside me and I could tell he was focused on the same thing. He moved slowly. He was good at this, I thought. It took him a while to come, but when he did, it felt wonderful. His semen warmed the inside of my womb and I felt a closeness to him that I hadn't felt in a long time. "Love you, Sis." He said and then kissed me like before.

I heard doors open in the hall and then my door opened again. It was Jeff. He stripped naked as soon as he was in the door. He climbed on the bed and moved between my legs. He was horny and not in the tender mood that Kyle was.

"I've wanted to fuck you for so long. You parade around in those little bikinis, showing off. Your nipples poke out and the lips on your cunt push through your thong. I can see your cunt hair through that white thong. I'm going to give you a good fucking, big sister, like you need."

I wasn't sure about what I needed, but I like fucking in all sorts of ways, so if he wanted to be rough, I was up for it. He put his arms under my knees and pulled my legs up over my shoulders. He rammed his cock into me with one thrust and proceeded to bang away at my spread-open pussy, focused on his own pleasure.

"How do you like that? Feel my cock up inside you?" He asked.

I taunted him, "Come on. Fuck me harder. Push your dick up to my stomach."

"I'd like to fuck you in the ass." He said.

He fucked me faster and faster and then blasted his come into my waiting vagina. His face contorted in ecstasy as he came. He was breathing heavy. I had come too.

"That's a boy." I said. "I needed a good fuck."

He was apologetic but I told him I liked it rough sometimes. He was a little sheepish, so I pulled him closer and kissed him, slipping my tongue into his mouth.

I whispered into his ear, "I've wanted you to fuck me for a long time too."

He stumbled off and I waited for the next time my door would open. A few minutes later, it did. Ray came in but just stood by the doorway. He wasn't sure if he was welcome.

I said, "Come on in Ray. It's family night at my pussy. Family members get in free."

He moved to beside the bed. I pulled down his pajama bottoms and he took off his shirt. His cock was only half-hard and needed some encouragement. I took him in my mouth and sucked on him. I looked up into his eyes and let him know that I wanted him. When he was hard, I pulled him into bed and he laid down. I mounted him cowgirl-style and rode his cock. He reached up and fondled my breasts while I rocked back and forth. I encouraged him to come and rubbed his chest. Finally, he squirted a small shot of cum into me.

"I love you, Sis." I could tell he was conflicted about screwing his sister.

"I love you too. It's alright. This is a special time."

We hugged and he left.

I wondered about my daddy. He had been quiet since the day before. I put on my nightgown and went to his room. He woke when I crawled into his bed.

"You remind me so much of your mother. I couldn't help myself." He apologized.

I snuzzled next to him and asked him to hold me like he did in the past. We cuddled together. As we dozed off to sleep with my head on his chest, I reached into his pajamas and held his prick in my hand. He fell asleep with a hard-on. In the morning, there was cum on my hand. He'd had a wet dream about Mama.

The next day when we were at breakfast, I said to my brothers and dad. "This week was special, but it should never happen again." They all agreed.

Kyle suggested we tell no one, ever, and we all agreed. So please keep this to yourself.