Comforted By Daddy Ch. 01

Story Info
Sydney is comforted by her dad after an awful date.
3k words
4.65
97.7k
173

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/23/2023
Created 06/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nickisilvers
nickisilvers
1,657 Followers

Thanks for reading my story. Please fell free to leave any feedback or let me know what you want to happen next!

***************************************************************************************************************

I sneaked into the house and hurried up the stairs as quickly as I could. I wasn't late home or anything, but I'd had an awful date which I knew Dad would ask about and I really didn't want to talk about it. I just wanted to dive into my bed and forget it had ever happened.

I made it to my bedroom and closed the door behind me as quietly as possible. I stripped off my clothes and quickly got changed into my robe, a thin and silky fabric that clung to every curve of my body. The soft silk felt smooth against my skin. I tied the chord around my waist and looked at myself in the mirror. My robe always made me look sexy and after the nightmare of a date I'd had I needed the boost.

I ran my hands through my dark hair as I stared at myself in the mirror. How could Nate not have wanted me? I was one of the hottest girls in college, why wouldn't he be interested? I had a sleek body, my curves were breathtaking, my butt was wonderfully full and perky, and my face was oozing with attractiveness. My figure was delicate and shapely, my breasts were sensuously large and inviting, and oh my round behind! That roundness just screamed out perfection. Everywhere I went, heads turned in admiration of me - all due to the beauty that I naturally possessed. And yet Nate had turned me down.

With a heavy sigh, I jumped onto my bed and switched on the TV. An hour or two of mindless watching would make me forget all about Nate.

The sound of the TV must have gotten my dad's attention because the next thing I knew he was knocking on my bedroom door.

"Come in," I said, knowing that I was going to have to talk about it now.

He opened the door and stepped inside, an inquisitive look on his face. "Back from the date so soon?" he said, leaning on the doorframe. He glanced at his watch to emphasize his point. It was only 9:30.

"It didn't work out," I said, crossing my arms over my chest. His eyes flicked down to my breasts for only a moment. The glance was so quick I wondered if I'd imagined it. He was my father, he wouldn't look at me like that.

"Oh, sweetie," Dad said, approaching me.

I squidged over so he could sit down next to me. He plonked himself on the edge of my bed and wrapped his arm around my shoulders in a gentle, comforting gesture. He ran his hand through my hair and softly kissed the top of my head as he spoke, "It's okay sweetheart. There are other fish in the sea."

"Watch TV with me?" I asked, needing a bit of company. It hadn't been that bad telling her dad about the date.

"Sure thing," he said as he brought his legs onto the bed and nestled in beside me, pulling me tightly against him just like he always did when I was sad.

The warmth of his body against mine was comforting and helped to ease the sullen mood I was in.

"If you want me to break the boy's legs I will," Dad offered, sounding almost serious.

I giggled and slapped his belly lightly. "Tempting, Dad. Very tempting."

"You want to tell me what went wrong?" he asked.

I didn't want to tell him but I could hardly say that when he was just trying to console me. "Nate just wasn't interested. That's all."

Dad shook his head and stroked my arm, squeezing me tighter. "What an idiot. Any young man would be lucky to have you," he said.

"Thanks, Daddy," I said, nuzzling my head into his chest.

"Nate sounds like a jerk," he said, his fingers brushing my arm as his hand moved up and down soothingly. As his hand moved the silk of my robe slid over my skin softly. "Why did he even take you on a date if he wasn't interested?"

I sighed heavily. "He said he wasn't sure but he wanted to give me a try. Then he realized on the date that I wasn't his type." It made me feel so ugly to repeat what Nate had said.

I felt my dad tense with anger but he continued to stroke my arm lovingly. "I really ought to break his legs for that. How dare he treat my princess that way. I don't know what's wrong with him. Honestly, sweetie, you're the most beautiful young woman I've ever seen. You're even prettier than your mom was back when I met her."

Dad often talked about how pretty Mom had been when they'd met. He'd fallen head over heels in love with her. Of course, a few years ago she left him for another man and now she was the ugliest woman on the planet as far as he was concerned.

I smiled a little, warmed by his compliments. He tightened his arm around me possessively and I felt a surge of warmth spread through me. "You're so special, darling. You deserve someone who will appreciate your beauty and treat you like the goddess you are."

His hand moved just a fraction and I felt his fingertips glide across the side of my breast. I held my breath, not daring to move, wondering if the action was accidental or deliberate. His hand moved back up my arm and his fingers brushed my boob again. Either it was not an accident or he was unaware of what he was doing.

I moved my head so I could look up at his face. He was watching the TV but he absentmindedly stroked my boob with his fingertips again. My heart was racing, and to my confusion, my pussy was tingling. He was my father and yet for some reason, I didn't want to stop him from touching me there.

I had to know for sure if he was doing this on purpose or not. I shifted my weight and moved my breast just a fraction closer to his hand. His fingers grazed my boob again but this time much closer to the nipple that was stiffening from his touch. He didn't retract his hand, he continued to stroke my breast, the press of his fingers growing firmer through the silk.

His eyes stayed on the TV and I kept mine on the screen too, but I paid no attention to what was playing, my focus was on my dad's hand and the heat that was spreading through me, gathering heavily between my legs.

I felt the fabric of my robe slip across my body as he moved his hand up and down. With each motion, he tugged at the silk, slowly revealing more skin to the night air. I held my breath and watched as my hard, pink nipple peeked out from beneath my robe. The air in my lungs escaped in a soft feminine sigh. He didn't speak but I could tell that he was conflicted. Part of him wanted to reach out and feel my soft skin and stiff nipple, but another part of him was begging him not to. It was wrong and he knew it. I knew it too. And yet we both wanted it.

I nuzzled my head into his chest and took a slow deep breath. His scent filled my nostrils, a heady combination of cigarette smoke and aftershave. My eyelids fluttered closed and I felt my pussy pulsing with longing. It was wrong and yet it felt so right to be in his arms.

His fingers flicked over my nipple and I gasped quietly. The tingling in my pussy increased and I could feel my panties growing damp. My neck felt hot and my breasts ached with longing. I couldn't believe how turned on I was.

Moving slowly, carefully, so as not to draw attention, I slipped my hand down to my waist and unknotted the chord that held my robe closed. The fabric slipped open above the waist and both of my breasts sprung into view. I pretended I didn't notice. It was a simple accident but I was too focused on the TV to have seen it happen.

His strokes continued, his fingers tickling my tit, and then his hand clamped down for a full grope. His hand squeezed my tit, kneading it with urgent need, his fingertips rubbing at my nipple. My pussy gushed wetness and I felt a little thrill run through me. I was shocked and a little ashamed of my reaction. My father was touching me. I should have pulled away and yet I didn't. I wanted his touch. I needed his touch. I had to feel his hands on my body even though I knew it was wrong.

My pussy was on fire now, and as I moved my hand across his belly I noticed the bulge in his pants. As he continued to massage my breast I inched my hand down toward his crotch. I slowly slipped my hand between his legs and moved it up and down. He groaned and squeezed my tit again. I could feel his cock growing and my pussy twitched in anticipation. I waited a moment but he didn't push my hand away so instead I rubbed his cock faster and squeezed his balls tenderly.

I knew it was wrong but I couldn't help myself. He was my dad. I shouldn't be doing this to him, no matter how much I wanted to. I needed to ask him to stop but I couldn't make myself speak the words.

His cock was harder than a rock and felt thick through the fabric of his pants. Moving slowly, as though worried that any sudden movements might break the spell we were under, I grabbed the waistband of his pants and slowly pulled them down. Freed from constraints, his cock came into view.

It was big. Really big. Much bigger than any cock I'd ever seen. Probably bigger than Nate's. I felt a strange thrill as I wrapped my hand around it and squeezed. I glanced up at my dad and his eyes were closed. I could feel his breathing getting quicker and I could tell that he was struggling to stay calm.

I couldn't believe his cock was that big. I wanted to see it grow even bigger. I wanted to see it grow so big it would fill my pussy.

My pussy gushed with anticipation as I stroked his cock in my hand. It was so thick I couldn't even fit my fingers all the way around it. My dad opened his eyes and stared at me, his face a twisted, conflicted mess, torn between right and wrong. He looked away from me and back to the TV but I could tell he was still watching me out of the corner of his eye. His cock was throbbing in my hand and I wanted to see it shoot. I wanted to see it shoot all over me.

I stroked him harder, forcing a low labored moan from him. His hand roamed up my body and into my hair, massaging my head. His fingers caressed my scalp and then he pushed my head down toward him. I didn't resist as I was pushed closer and the manly smell of his musk filled my nostrils. His heavy cock twitched in my hand and a bead of precum pushed through the slit. My lips parted and I stuck out my tongue. I brought his cock close to my mouth and then I let it hover over my lips, only an inch or two away. I licked at the tip, tasting his salty precum, and swallowed the tiny portion of his seed. Delighting in the taste and longing for more, I opened my mouth wide and slid him between my lips.

My pussy gushed with wetness as I sucked him. I sucked him hard and fast, my hand massaging his balls. My lips curled around his shaft and I moved my tongue, twisting and swirling it around his cock. I bobbed my head up and down and sucked him hungrily, getting him wetter and wetter. I flung my robe open fully and exposed my ass and pussy to my dad. I shoved my hand between my legs and stroked my soaked vagina.

He groaned and pushed my head down further, faster, and I took all of him, inch after inch, until his cock pressed against the back of my throat. He held me there, his fingers kneading my scalp, and I gagged for a second before he let me go.

I lifted my head and gasped for breath before diving back down onto his cock. He let me keep my mouth full of his cock and I sucked hard, taking him deep, twirling my tongue against the underside of his shaft. I swallowed his girth over and over, sucking with passion, tasting his precum, and relishing the tang of it in my mouth.

"Ooh, baby girl," he moaned, as his hand slapped my ass and squeezed a cheek roughly.

I flinched at the sting of his palm against my skin but I ignored the pain and swallowed his cock even deeper. My pussy trembled with pleasure as he squeezed my ass again. He moved his hands down to my hips and gripped my waist, and his cock throbbed in my mouth.

He used his grip on my waist to pull me off his cock and guide my whole body over his, straddling him. With my legs wide, I hovered over his throbbing cock, and looked down into his eyes. My cheeks flushed red, half with shame at my father seeing me naked and horny, half with ravishing lust.

I was about to fuck my father. I was about to slide my pussy down onto his thick cock. I looked at him, my body trembling with desire. He seemed torn, struggling. I didn't know if I should wait for him or not.

I watched him, my pussy throbbing with pleasure, willing me to slide down onto his cock. I wanted his cock so bad and I wanted it deep inside me, filling me, taking advantage of my wanton pussy.

"Are you sure about this, Sydney, baby?" he asked breathily.

I nodded. "Yes, Daddy," I said. And then I pushed down onto his waiting cock, engulfing his length with my eager vagina.

I lowered myself onto him, further and further, until his whole cock was buried inside my waiting pussy.

I arched my back and slid my hands up and into his hair, tugging at it, pulling his head towards me. He seemed almost scared as I looked into his eyes.

I gasped as his thick cock drove into me, deeper than anyone had ever been. I wasn't just fucking my father. I wasn't just taking his cock. No. I was giving myself to him.

I knew from his moans that it felt good to be inside of me. I could tell from the way his cock throbbed between my legs. I watched his eyes as they stared at my bouncing tits. He grabbed my robe and tore it off my body, tossing it across the room.

I slid my hands down my body. I pressed my fingers against my nipples and watched my dad's face. His eyes were glued to my hands. I pulled on my nipples, tugging and twisting them, making them red and sore. My father's eyes were wide and he kept moaning and groaning as I toyed with my tits.

He thrust into me harder and harder, fucking me deeper and deeper with each stroke. It sent waves of pleasure crashing through my body, radiating from the center of my pussy.

His cock filled me completely. It was so thick and so long that it seemed to touch me in places that no one else's cock had ever reached. It was like no one else had ever fucked me before. I felt like I was fucking for the very first time. His cock thrust into me again and again, harder and harder with each thrust. My pussy clenched his cock with each plunge, pulling him in deeper.

I could feel that my orgasm was building inside of me. My pussy was throbbing and pulsating. I let go of my nipples and put my hands back on his shoulders. I leaned in and kissed him, my tongue swirling in his mouth as the waves of pleasure crashed over me again and again. My body shuddered and my pussy clenched around his cock, and I moaned as I felt his hot cum spurt inside me.

"Such a good girl," he moaned.

I moaned and gasped as my pussy shuddered around his cock, as my orgasm overwhelmed me with sensation. My pussy tightened around his throbbing cock and I came hard.

I watched my father's face as I came all over his cock, my moans so loud I was nearly screaming. My body shuddered as we both drew still. He smiled at me, his face flushed with pleasure, and then he kissed me. I could feel his tongue in my mouth, twirling with mine. I leaned in and kissed my dad, my naked body still straddling his.

I eased myself off him and collapsed next to him on the bed. We both lay there, exhausted, panting, moaning. I found myself starting to drift off. My father pulled me onto his chest, wrapping his arms around me and holding me close. He stroked my hair as we lay there, exhausted, our bodies still twitching with pleasure. I gently kissed my dad's chest and he sighed as he held me. Somebody had wanted me tonight after all.

nickisilvers
nickisilvers
1,657 Followers