Family Bonds Ch. 02: Mom Finds Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmhhhhhh. That feels very nice," she purred. "But we only have a few minutes before mom will be back."

I leaned in over her, and whispered in her ear: "I know. Just keeping the engines revved for tonight." My hands finally made it to her firm C-cups. She wasn't wearing a bra. Pleasantly surprised, I cupped her perfect boobs in my hands, and lightly pinched her nipples between thumbs and forefingers.

She moaned. "Oh, baby, you better believe my engine is revved. I need that monster-cock of yours to ravage all my holes tonight. I can't wait for you to pound my pussy and ass so hard."

I couldn't wait either. I started grinding against her perfect jeans-clad ass, as I kissed her neck. We both moaned. I couldn't help it. I had to feel her. My hands slipped down to her jeans, and I unbuttoned and unzipped them. I got down on my knees behind her, and yanked her jeans and panties down, her hands frantically helping to push them down to her knees. I got back up, and unzipped my jeans, and pulled out my raging hard cock.

I immediately plunged it into her sopping wet fuck-hole, and we both groaned with pleasure. I stayed inside her for a minute or so, to feel the warm, wet pulsing of her cunt around my rigid member. Emily started fucking my cock, slowly, deliberately moving back and forth on my thick, long erection. Her slick pussy felt fantastic as it squeezed me, and she pushed and pulled herself back on and off my girth. I started moving to meet her thrusts.

We were both in a trance, our bodies seeking pleasure without our brains involved. I don't know how long we were standing there, absorbed in our overflowing lust. My hands had grabbed her hips, and I was driving my cock in and out, at a slightly higher pace; Emily was meeting my every thrust with one of her own. She was leaning on the kitchen counter with her underarms, grunting in animal pleasure, as our bodies rhythmically thrust against each other.

"Oh, Emily, I fucking love you! I have to have you!" I groaned.

"Fuck me, Josh! I can't get enough of you!" Emily said, in that sultry, sexy voice that always drove me crazy with desire.

That's when we both heard the car door slam. Mom was back with the pizzas!

"Shit!" we both exclaimed. I unceremoniously slipped out of Emily's hot vagina, and with some difficulty put my dick back in my pants.

Emily had pulled up her panties, and was furiously zipping and buttoning her jeans back up.

I had to sit down at the dinner table, to hide my erection from mom. As I sat there for a few seconds, the smell of our sex entered my nostrils, and two things happened. First: my erection, that had been waning, immediately started growing again. Second, I started to worry, that mom would smell it too.

The worry won out, and my dick finally became a little more manageable in my jeans.

I didn't have to worry though. Mom brought in two steaming hot pizzas, and the smell of freshly baked crust, sausage, and pepperoni overpowered the musky scent of the sex Emily and I had just had.

"You guys done with everything?" mom asked. "Where's the salad?"

"Um, I didn't think you'd be back so soon," Emily muttered. "I'll have it done in 2 minutes."

She was literally right. The salad was done in a couple of minutes. I helped a little, and the three of us sat down to eat. The pizza place in the little town was really good. We ate in silence for a few minutes. Mom opened a bottle of red wine, and had a couple of glasses.

We all helped to clean up after dinner, and then, after loading up in the fireplaces, the three of us plopped down on the couch.

We watched the silly rom-com, all of us under a thick, warm blanket. Mom was sitting between Em and me, so we couldn't have any hanky-panky during the movie. Mom finished the bottle of wine during the movie. I thought that was a good sign that she would pass out pretty soon, so Emily and I could finish our interrupted fuck-session... I was so horny, I couldn't concentrate on the movie, which made it seem to last an eternity.

Finally it finished, and we all got up and ready for bed. Mom did seem like she was gonna sleep like a log, so I didn't think we'd have to wait very long before I would go to Emily's room to ravish all my sister's holes.

I changed into my pajamas, brushed my teeth, and waited as long as I could, about 15 minutes, before I went out into the hallway, and slipped into Emily's room.

She was there waiting for me. She looked impossibly sexy, wearing only baby-blue sheer thigh-highs, and one of those black stretch-chokers. I remember telling Emily that I loved those chokers, and how they accentuated her long, lovely neck. She had brought one of them with her, and she looked out-of-this-world sexy with it on.

She was leaning back against the headboard, legs wide apart, her smooth, hairless pussy glistening invitingly at me. I wanted to taste her juices! I slipped out of my shorts and t-shirt, and rushed over to her bed, one of those, old-timey affairs with four posters, and a really high mattress.

I was in the bed in no time, my hands under her ass-cheeks, and my mouth and tongue on her clit. She gasped as I made contact with her sweet pussy, and started licking. As we had both been building up a huge amount of sexual energy and frustration throughout the day, she was ready to cum.

"Fuck, Josh, eat my wet cunt. Make me cum with your tongue, little brother! Oh yes, ohhhhh yes. Suck on my clit! Suck on it! Oh fuck Imma cum already! OOOOHHHHHHHH shit. Don't stop! Don't stop! Don't stop! I'm cumming, Josh! Keep licking me! Don't stop! Still cumming! FUUUUUUUUUUCCCKKKK! Don't stop!"

I stuck my pinky and ring-finger in her pussy for lubrication, then pulled them out, and immediately slid 4 fingers inside her: pinky- and ring- in the ass, and middle- and index- in the pussy.

This had the intended effect. Her orgasm went to another level. She grabbed a pillow, and started screaming into it, as my fingers sawed in and out of her tight holes. I could hear muffled noises from behind the pillow, as she kept cumming. She started squirting onto my chin and chest, as her orgasm went supersonic. Her hips were shaking, and I felt a hand on the back of my head, nudging me slightly up or down, to one side or the other, as she used my lips, teeth and tongue to prolong her roiling orgasm.

It was fantastic to feel her cumming. Her shaking body, her squirting cunt, the spasming of her ass and pussy on my fingers, the screaming and moaning through the pillow, her hand behind my head, using me as a human vibrator.

My sister's orgasm continued for at least another minute. Slowly, the shaking subsided, the screams became low moans, and the pillow came off her face. I looked up, and we locked eyes. Her cheeks were flushed, her eyes a bit glassy, and she had the biggest, most satisfied smile on her face.

"Wow! I really needed that," she sighed. This reminded me of what I needed, and I had to be inside her. I got up on my knees, slipped my arm behind her back, and scooped her up onto my lap, and onto my cock in one swift movement. She gasped as my diamond-hard column filled her tight, wet, welcoming womb.

I started grinding her up and down on my cock with the arm behind her back. "Oh, shit, Em! I'm gonna cum so hard on your gorgeous face tonight. I have saved up a huge load for you!"

Em could tell how horny I was, and her body responded. Her hips started subtly gyrating in small circles, sending waves of pleasure through me. She whispered in my ear: "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, little brother. I love how your voice changes. I can tell when you're getting to the point where you give in completely to your needs. You get more demanding. Rougher. I love seeing you let go, and fuck me for your pleasure. Using me. Making me your slutty sister-fuck-toy. I love being your three-hole sister-fuck-toy."

I was losing control. It felt so perfect, but I didn't want to cum before I'd been in all her holes, at least once. I stopped grinding against her, and gently lifter her off my throbbing boner.

"Give me your mouth," I said, roughly. I loved watching my dick in Emily's mouth, her eyes looking up at me, as her lips strained over my fat cock. We had been trying to get my cock all the way down her throat, but it was difficult to get it to go all the way. She could take it quite far, without problems, but the last 3 or so inches were just too much.

Still, her swallowing 6 inches of me was fantastic. Not many girls had done even that with me. The look of love, pleasure and, frankly, accomplishment in her eyes, when she fucked me with her face had been enough for me to nut several times in the few weeks, we'd been together.

I got off the bed, and she followed, and knelt before me. "Suck my fat cock, slut!" I said, in that demanding, uncompromising tone she hand mentioned a minute ago. A little shiver went through her, and her left hand went to her pussy, as her right grabbed my jutting dick. "Fuck my mouth, brother," she breathed, and steered my pussy-juice-coated cock into her wide open, wet mouth.

Those four words, 'fuck my mouth, brother', seared into my brain, and I lost it. Locking eyes with my gorgeous sister, I grabbed the back of her head with both hands, and started fucking her mouth and throat. Hard. As I fucked her pretty face, tears from the gagging streamed from both her eyes. The sound of her cock-interrupted moans drove me even wilder, and I pushed her face all the way onto my cock, her nose buried in my pubic hair, and her tongue lapping at my balls. It felt amazing. Super-tight. I could feel the muscles in her throat pulsing, as they attempted to gag.

After about 5 seconds, I pulled her off. Our eyes had been locked the whole time, and as she caught her breath, she had a huge smile on her face, with garlands of thick spit suspended from her full, wide lips to my stiff cock. "I fucking did it! I swallowed that nine-inch cock. How did it feel?" She was almost giddy with her accomplishment.

"It felt amazing, sis. I love you so much!" I got on my knees, and kissed her fervently. Our tongues swirled in our mouths, and I held her tight.

After a minute or two of this ferocious kissing, our lips let go of each other. "I really need my ass fucked, Josh," my sister said, in a tone that (jokingly) made it sound like I had forgotten some important errand.

"Very well, madam. I shall fuck your arse," I said in my best British butler impression. "Please position your derriere on the edge of the bed, madam."

Em hopped up onto the bed, and laid down on her side, scooting her tushy to the edge of the mattress, so I could fuck both her holes from a standing position, at the end of the bed.

Meanwhile, I had picked up the lube from the nightstand, and had lubed up my dick. I now placed a large dollop on two fingers, and lubed her incredibly tight rectum.

I got up, got behind my sister's perfectly curved ass. I pointed my purple glans at her smooth, glistening ring-muscle, and started pushing against her anal opening. My sister's asshole was always very difficult to enter, and the friction against my thick cock was fantastic.

I finally slipped in, and my sister mewled: "Ohhhhhhhhh fuck my ass, Josh! Your thick cock always feels impossibly huge in my little shithole. I feel so fucking full, when you're in my ass! Push it all the way in, little brother!" As always, I had to push hard to get it all the way in. Emily groaned: "AAAAHHHHHHHHH! That's it! All the way in. OHHHHHHH! Fuck me now! I've been waiting for this all day! Fuck my ass!"

I started fucking her ass. I was mesmerized by everything about her: the curve of her hips and ass; her firm, round cheeks; the obscene way her rectum was stretched around my turgid dick.

I was going at a good rhythm, when I heard something heavy hit the floor behind me. Both Em and I turned our heads to see what had fallen. The door was half-way open. In it stood my Mom, with a long pink dildo in one hand, and her other hand in her black boy-shorts, clearly masturbating.

On the floor was the object that had fallen: a shiny stainless steel butt-plug, with a cut-glass 'diamond' on the handle.

Mom had a faraway look on her face. Her fingers were still frantically frigging herself.

She wasn't wearing a bra, and her breasts were fantastic! Big; probably Double-D, still proudly high on her chest; long, dark nipples on small areola.

I don't know how I knew. But I knew instantly. Mom wanted to be told what to do. It was in her eyes, her posture.

"Come over here, Mom," I said in a firm, but friendly tone.

"Yes, sir," she whispered. She started walking into the room. My cock was still up Em's tight asshole.

"Do you want me to tell you what to do?" I asked.

"Yes, please, Sir," Mom said in a small voice. "I want to be dominated. To be your slut."

I couldn't believe it. It sort of made sense, though. Mom was a head nurse, with pretty big responsibilities. For her to have no responsibilities, someone else telling her what to do, could be a release for her.

I looked over at Emily. She smiled at me, a little warily. "Let's try it," she said. "Please start fucking my hungry ass again."

I did. I looked at my mom. "Do you like watching me fuck my big sister in the ass, mommy-slut?" I couldn't believe these things were spontaneously coming out of my mouth.

She shivered visibly. "Yes, Sir. Very much." Her fingers were still rubbing her clit in those super-sexy boy-shorts.

"I want to see your panties come off. Put that dildo down and tease us while you take them off... Slowly."

"Mmmmmmhhhh, yes, Sir." My mom was clearly enjoying this game. Her hand was still in her panties, but now it came out, as she transformed before our eyes into one of the sexiest strip-tease dancers I'd ever seen. Her eyes were blazing with sexiness, as she looked first at me, then at Em.

Her hands moved up her flat stomach to her gorgeous tits. She grabbed them with both hands, and started pinching her long nipples, as low moans escaped her slightly parted lips. Her hips were swaying hypnotically. I drank in her body with my eyes. Holy shit she was sexy!

"Is this OK, Sir?" my Mom asked, knowing full well that it was far better than OK.

Both Em and I were speechless for at least 10 seconds, as we watched our Mom dance for us, her hands coming back down to her crotch, and starting to slowly, ever so slowly push those sexy boy-short panties down.

"I want to see your ass, mommy-slut," Emily said, suddenly. "Turn around, and take them off from behind."

My cock was still moving in and out of Em's tight, tight ass, and both if us were mesmerized by the out-of-this-world strip-tease our Mom was performing about 5 feet from us.

"Yes, Ma'am," Mom said, and slowly turned around. Her waist was almost as narrow as Em's, but her hips and ass were wider, making for an almost impossible curve. And she knew how to show it off! The swaying of the hips became stronger, and her round ass-cheeks jiggled in that perfect place between firmness and pliability.

We were both watching in slack-jawed awe, as she slowly, achingly slowly peeled the stretchy, black fabric off her fantastic bottom, while also slowly bending over. It was the perfect reveal. Her asshole appeared first, slick and obviously well-lubed. Then her pussy came into view, plump outer lips, with the Labia Minora peeking through.

I almost came just then, I had to close my eyes for a beat, not to blow my load.

When I opened them again, my Mom was bent over all the way, in some insane Yoga position; her face touching her knees, legs straight. This gave an even better view of her wet holes.

"Finger yourself, slut," Emily said. I could feel Emily's fingers rubbing her clit furiously. "Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum from watching you, Mom. Play with yourself for me."

My mom had turned into a willing super-slut, with an almost intuitive knowledge of what would get me and Emily off. She bent back up, so she was bent at the hip at 90 degrees, spread her legs almost 3 feet apart, and grabbed one of the bed-posts with one hand, while the other spread her pussy wide open, showing us her pink fuck-hole and her swollen clit.

She slipped two fingers in her pussy, then three. She started moaning again. As her fingers came out to rub her clit, they were coated in her sticky juices. Mom's moaning was increasing in volume, just as Emily was gearing up for another orgasm.

"Keep fucking my ass like that, Josh! And keep rubbing your clit, Mom! You are going to make me cum so fucking hard!"

Mom started rubbing more frantically on her clit, and she started shaking her ass back and forth. The sight was hypnotizingly sexy. Emily started cumming: "I'm cumming! Keep shaking your ass, mommy! Don't stop! Don't stop! AAAAHHHHHHHHH! Fuck me, Josh! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Her body was shaking wildly, her eyes rolled back in her head, and she roared her release into the bedroom. Mom was cumming too. She fell to her knees as the pleasure overtook her. Her hand was still rubbing frantically on her swollen clit.

The two women came near-simultaneously, and their screams, groans and panting breaths took me closer to the orgasm I had waited for all day. I wanted it a certain way, though. So I slowed down my ass-fucking, and gained control of myself.

The orgasms of Emily and Mom were winding down. When they were back to being alive to the world, I started upping my pace in Emily's ass. It still felt and looked out of this world, to move in and out of her tight rectum.

"Kneel here by me," I told Mom. "Yes, Sir," came the immediate answer, and mom moved over to kneel right next to me, and Emily's ass.

"I need to cum. I am going to pull my big, fat cock out of my sister's tight asshole, and I'm going to stick it into your mouth, mommy-slut. Understand?"

The answer took a couple of seconds, because my Mom's body was shivering in anticipation. "Y-y-yes, Sir," she finally whispered.

"Em, you better get next to Mom quickly, if you want any of my cum on your face."

"OK, babe. I'll be there for your load. I can't wait. You gonna paint both me and Mom?" Emily was ready to take the load that had been denied her several times during the day.

"I think there will be enough for both of you," I said with some confidence. My balls were aching to let go of their thick, sticky, warm gifts.

"OK, here we go," I wheezed. I grabbed my cock and pulled it out of Emily's over-stretched asshole. I then turned to my Mom's upturned face, her big blue eyes looking up at me with a look of need and anticipation. Her mouth was wide open, and her tongue was sticking out, as a welcome carpet.

I let my cock fall onto her wet tongue, and slowly pushed into her open maw.

In the meantime Em had gotten down from the bed and positioned herself next to our Mom. Her eyes were fixed on the sight of my thick, long member entering the mouth of our Mother. Her hands were all over Mom's body. Tits, tummy, legs, pussy, ass.

With her eyes locked on my cock, she was nibbling on the Mommy-slut's ear, and whispering in her ear: "Yeah, take that huge cock in your mouth. Choke on it. Let your stud son fuck your slutty slutty face and throat. If you do a good job with your mouth and throat, he will shoot his huge load of hot, thick, sticky semen on our faces. Do you want that, Mommy-slut?"

"Yeggghh, baa-hh-m," she tried to answer with my cock starting to fill her entire oral cavity.

"Take me as deep as you can, slut," I commanded.

Her hands went to the small of my back, and my Mom impaled herself on my 9-inch fuck-stick in a single, swift move. Her eyes were still looking up at me, now with unadulterated pleasure, and a little pride.

Emily gasped: "Holy cow, you're gonna have to teach me how to do that, Mom. I only got his monster down my throat once before." Mom turned her eyes to Em, and winked.