Family Boundaries Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Riker, since you're feeling so bold today, perhaps you'd stand at the whiteboard and write things out for the class?"

And there it was. Riker closed his eyes. "I don't know if that's a good idea, Miss," he said.

"Probably should have thought of that beforehand," Ms. Lynn suggested languidly. "There's nothing inherently wrong with nudity, as I'm sure your classmates would agree--"

Riker peeked around behind him and quickly turned his eyes back front. There were so many stares directed straight at him. Not unexpected, but harder to handle when he couldn't keep track of who was checking him out at any given moment.

"--but there's a time and a place, and this isn't it," Ms. Lynn continued. "And sure, I could just send you to the principal and be done with it, but what fun would that be?"

A few murmurs of agreement drifted up from other students.

"This might be considered an abuse of power, Miss," Izzy suggested.

Ms. Lynn raised an eyebrow. "And as your brother's attorney, what are you proposing?"

"Um... no principal, no detention, and extra credit?"

Ms. Lynn snorted. "Ambitious, but I don't mind ambition. If I agree, we won't have a repeat of this little incident, will we?"

Izzy turned to her brother for a second, then back to their teacher. Riker was painfully turned on, and also wanted to curl up in a ball and hide. She could see that just by looking at him. She herself was, thereby, ridiculously turned on also, and probably not thinking totally straight. However they'd dug themselves this deep already with no easy way out. Might as well get something for it.

"Agreed," Izzy said. "Ri, you, uh, gotta go to the board."

Riker slowly stood. "I'd like a moment of silence for the death of my dignity, please."

Ms. Lynn had her feet casually up on her desk now, still relaxing like this was an every day kind of thing. The glint in her eyes was all that betrayed her interest.

"And he's still got jokes," Ms. Lynn complimented. "I'd almost think you'd done this sort of thing before."

Riker moved unsteadily to the very front of class, right in front of the whiteboard. He selected a marker, then turned and dealt with all eyes being on him. It was more intense, in a way, but also allowed his imagination to turn off and stop running wild on him.

His cock twitched, which sent titters through the room.

"Settle, class," Ms. Lynn said. "It's just a penis. Some of you may be getting a little extra education this period, which isn't necessarily a bad thing."

She gave the class a moment to calm down, and in the process gave Riker longer to awkwardly stand by himself, very, very nakedly in front of everyone. He was grateful to Izzy who sent him support just with her eyes and presence. This would have been so much worse without her. Though, arguably, he wouldn't be in the situation without her. He'd be... well, probably home by now, honestly. Left to his own devices he wouldn't have faced to classes like this.

But holy shit was he turned on. As embarrassed, humiliated, and helpless as he was, he had such a strong impulse to just start jerking off and cum in front of everyone. He didn't dare, of course, but he'd dream of doing so for days and months to come. And Izzy had promised him she'd do anything he wanted, which was more of a reward than any exhibitionist joy he was feeling.

"Alright, who's got an equation they'd like to see on the board?" Ms. Lynn asked the class.

A boy hesitantly stuck his hand up, then rattled off an equation when called upon. Riker had to copy it down on the whiteboard, which meant turning away from everyone again and just letting them all look as much as they wanted. Not that there was any stopping then anyway.

Izzy was staring just as hard as anyone, and was in fact getting rather lost in her daydreams. She could practically feel all the emotions Riker was experiencing. They'd always shared a twin connection that went far beyond anything they had with other friends or family.

Now, in such a charged situation, Izzy felt that connection stronger than ever. It might as well have been her up in front of everyone with no clothes on. She could see herself there, feel the heat and arousal of it. It was altogether too tempting to strip and join her brother, just to be physically next to him as well as emotionally.

"Doing ok there, Riker?" Ms. Lynn asked while twirling a pen between her fingers. "You don't want to 'find' your clothes yet, do you?"

"Um... I told you--"

"Yes, alright, carry on then. Just checking."

Izzy sighed and put her chin down on her folded arms. Ms. Lynn was absolutely not helping her keep her thoughts clear. To actually have a teacher punish her brother like that, like whatever this was. It was so unorthodox, and so incredibly sexy. That casual disdain and the way she added to Riker's humiliating situation, it was a professional job the likes of which Izzy just wasn't used to.

And she'd really only wanted to have a little fun when she'd persuaded Riker. He was holding out ok for now, and she hoped that lasted. She'd have to do something drastic if Riker needed to bail at some point, though it was probably too late for abandoning ship to do any good.

Riker looked over at Izzy during a brief pause in having to write things on the board. His cheeks warmed, and not from embarrassment this time. He could sense the sort of things going on in her head, how much she was getting off on this, and that she was still there for him. He couldn't wait for a chance to be alone with her after all of this.

****

Helena leaned back in her chair, eyes half-closed, legs spread wide. She had Athena between her legs and licking her pussy, as promised for lunchtime fun.

"Oh god, you're getting so good at that," Helena murmured appreciatively.

Athena beamed up at her. "It's all that practice lately."

"Mmm, we're either a good influence on each other, or a bad one, and I honestly don't know which."

Athena kept licking Helena's pussy, making her friend moan and quiver. She wanted Helena to cum, it got her all hot and bothered in a way that kind of scared her to examine too closely. After all, they were just best friends who happened to have sex sometimes. No big deal.

Helena came all over Athena's face, squirting enough to make a mess and holding Athena's head tight to her pussy the whole time. Athena kept licking Helena's clit until she was done and gently pushed her away.

Athena sat back on her heels, hands in her lap, licking pussy off her lips. "You know, I'm getting to like pussy more than cock some days."

Helena groaned. "That's fine, but don't say it while looking at me like that."

"Why not?"

"I'll start to think that we need to be more careful, emotionally speaking."

Athena shook her head. "Of course we don't. We're just friends doing friend type stuff for each other."

"Right. So... should I lick your pussy?"

Athena flushed slightly. "You know what I want."

Helena felt a little thrill inside her too, despite having just cummed. "Again?"

"Well you do it really good."

"I feel like you've got some kinks you just don't want to admit to yourself."

"No, I just like some stuff when you do it. That's all."

Helena frowned, struggling a bit with some feelings for Athena that weren't strictly 'just friends' kind of feelings. But then the two of them straddled that line all the time. They were both in complicated situations at home, as far as love went, and this substitute for it they had together was a little on the messy side at the best of times.

"Alright, grab the stuff," Helena said.

Athena nodded and bounced happily toward the shelves along the sides of Helena's office that held a variety of prototype sex toys. They really weren't meant to be used, let alone at the office during work hours, but that informal rule hadn't stopped the two women when they were horny.

Helena idly rubbed her pussy for a moment before Athena came back with some rope and a magic wand. The rope was a design they'd been trying for the perfect bondage rope; soft, secure, and easy to untie, all without sacrificing strength or safety. It wasn't exactly up to the lofty design specs, but it was good enough for a lot of stuff. The magic wand was basically just a riff on the design of the traditional heavy-duty vibrator, but with easier gripping and more adjustable settings, as well as a sufficiently unique style so as not to be a total knock-off.

Helena sorted out the rope while Athena shed her clothes. The women were very comfortable naked around each other these days. It had been awkward the first few times they'd messed around, but they were experienced enough now--both with each other and just generally in life--that a little nudity didn't bother either of them.

The tying up, however, was still a thrill. It had started as a joke more than anything, but it turned out Athena got off on being tied up--under the right circumstances and with a safe person--and Helena kind of liked the power play of it too.

"Speaking of getting good at this stuff..." Athena said, smirking a little as Helena wrapped her rope intricately around her.

"What, you saying I'm turning into a secret bondage domme or something?"

"You could be." Athena tested her bonds.

"Don't squirm until I'm finished," Helena chastised.

She finished the last few knots and stood up. Athena had her arms bound behind her back, and ropes cunningly wrapped to frame her breasts and rub across her pussy, all while leaving her legs full mobility.

Athena perched her butt right on the edge of Helena's desk and spread her legs enough to allow access to her pussy. She held her breath and waited.

Helena smirked, flicked the magic wand on, and teased it around Athena's pussy. It was a game for her as much as anything, seeing what she could do to Athena, what sort of things she could make her feel. It was, she acknowledged, not unlike a sub/domme thing, but that wasn't their vibe. They were just best friends messing around sometimes. Even if it got more intense than messing around typically did.

"Mmm, that's good," Athena said, biting her lip as Helena moved over her clit.

"I don't know why you don't just get yourself one of these," Helena said as she buzzed the head of the magic wand around Athena's pussy, then back to her clit.

"I have one," Athena purred. "But it's not the same doing it myself."

"And not tied up?"

"Well... that too." Athena shivered. "I don't know, something about the way you control me just works."

Helena arched an eyebrow and Athena blushed. Helena kept vibing her friend, though, and put solid pressure right on her clit until she came.

"You like me controlling you?" Helena asked, sitting back in her chair while Athena still perched on the edge of her desk.

"Not like in a weird way or anything."

"No," Helena murmured, raking her gaze up and down the naked, bound, panting woman in front of her. "Of course not in a weird way."

A knock on Helena's door interrupted them. Helena sighed and started putting her skirt back on, subtly kicking her panties behind her desk. Athena meeped and panicked a little in her naked and tied up predicament, until Helena pushed her down behind her desk as well.

Helena smoothed out her hair and took a breath before opening the door. Josh, the new guy at the office, stood a little awkwardly outside holding some papers.

"Yes?" Helena asked calmly, as though she hadn't just been having sex with a coworker.

"Um... I have these files for you, they--"

"Thank you, Josh. You know it's lunch time?"

"Oh, right, well--"

"I do like to meditate sometimes when I have a break."

Josh blushed. "Sorry."

"And you shouldn't be working through lunch either."

"No, ma'am. Sorry."

Helena resisted the urge to pat his head like a puppy. "Thank you anyway, unless there's anything else?"

"Um... no, ma'am. I'll, uh, go have lunch."

"Good boy."

Josh's eyes widened and he seemed to question what he'd just heard, then turned and hurried away while trying not to appear to rush. It was all Helena could do not to smirk widely at him before she closed and locked the door again.

"Oh he's too cute," Helena mused.

"Who's that?" Athena called from behind the desk. "Josh?"

"Yeah."

"Mmm, he is a cutie."

"Too bad he's too young for us," Helena said as she rescued Athena and helped her stand.

"Is he though?"

"He's young enough to be one of my kids."

"And that's... a bad thing?"

Helena frowned. "That he's young? Or being one of my kids?"

"... either?"

"Athena, what do my children have to do with anything?"

"Nothing. Just, like, you know, a little 'mommy' thing with Josh wouldn't be so bad."

Helena's expression was dangerous, and Athena blithely ignored it. "And what about a 'mommy' thing with one of my kids?"

"Well...." Athena glanced at one of the photos on Helena's desk, one of the whole family. "I mean if Riker wanted to call me mommy, it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world. And he and Izzy never do anything separately, so...."

Helena shook her head. "That's a very bad girl."

"What are--"

Helena bent Athena over her desk and calmly spread her legs to tie them to the legs of the desk, leaving Athena totally exposed and helpless. Helena then took her time untying the ropes over Athena's pussy, putting on a strapon, then inserting it and giving Athena a good pounding.

"You know fantasizing about my kids is poor behaviour," Helena said.

"And yet it gets you all horny too," Athena said, moaning in between thrusts.

"I see, so that was just to trick me into pegging you?"

"... not just that."

"Oh, doubling down, are we?"

Helena pulled out, getting protests from Athena that she'd stopped fucking her. She ignored Athena for a moment, selected a mid-size butt plug from her wall of toys and some lube from her bottom desk drawer, and proceeded to stuff Athena's bum as well as her pussy.

"Unf, so full..." Athena moaned.

"Yes you are," Helena said, admiring the look of the plug between Athena's butt cheeks. "And you're going to keep that in until the end of the day."

Athena gasped. "I am?"

"Punishment for a lack of boundaries."

"But... I won't be able to focus on work or anything."

"Sure hope you have an understanding boss then."

Helena mercilessly kept fucking Athena until she came again, then left her tied right where she was until nearly the end of the lunch hour. Helena spent the time just relaxing with an amazing view and, just to torture Athena a little more, took a few pictures of her all naked and tied and bent over while freshly fucked and plugged.

"What are you going to do with those pictures?" Athena asked without any real concern.

"Send them to you at inappropriate moments."

"Oh. Ok."

Helena eventually untied her, and Athena stood naked, flushed, dripping, and plugged, before slowly moving to put her clothes back on.

"I really have to keep this butt plug in all day?" Athena asked. "It's kinda big for wearing at work."

"As opposed to...."

"Well you know the cute little ones are kind of fun sometimes."

Helena snorted. "How did I not know you did that? And... why am I not surprised?"

Athena just smiled and slipped her panties on over her butt plug. The base of it was very noticeable through the material.

"You know you don't actually have to listen to me though, right?" Helena said, eyes still on Athena's plugged ass. "I was only just--"

"I know what you were doing," Athena assured her. "But the boss said to wear the plug."

Helena shook her head. "I'm not the boss during these things. We're just... being best friends."

"Pff, ok. Well if you're not the boss--and let's be real, best friends don't order one another to wear butt plugs at work--then I don't know what just happened, so I guess that's just gonna have to be a mystery."

Athena got the last of her clothes straightened out. Before she could leave, Helena stepped close, tilted her chin, and kissed her ever so softly on the lips.

"I want a picture at the end of the day of you still wearing that plug," Helena said in a low, firm tone.

Athena shivered. "Yes ma'am," she said meekly.

Athena sauntered out looking pleased with herself, confused, horny, and embarrassed all at the same time, which was quite a feat.

Helena sat back in her chair, rubbed her face, and groaned softly as she tried to figure out what the hell just happened.

****

Riker's clothes were piled neatly in front of his locker at lunchtime. The twins stared at the folded garments for a moment before Riker reached for them.

"Well... there they are, I guess."

"Yeah, there they are," Izzy said. "I guess you should put some clothes on then."

Riker was already working on his boxers and jeans. "I think so. I mean, it's a bit disappointing to get dressed now--"

"Yeah it is," Diana agreed quietly, still hanging close to the twins.

"Best not to get in more trouble than we already are," Izzy said, feeling the same sense of regret as Diana as the two of them watched Riker.

They weren't even the only crowd around, as plenty of other students and classmates had strayed close by. Most of them dispersed once Riker was decent again.

"We can still see your boner," Izzy said.

Riker looked down at the tent in his pants. "Yeah, I can't do much about that."

"I wouldn't worry about it," Diana said faintly.

Izzy smirked at their friend, the looked past her as she saw a couple familiar figures approaching.

Celeste and Aurora approached, respective red and blue hair blazing particularly visible trails through the halls.

"Well well, look who came to visit," Izzy said. "You're too late if you want to steal Riker's clothes again."

"You're welcome to try though," Riker offered.

Izzy snorted. "I know you're horny, but down boy."

"We really didn't steal anything," Aurora said. "Buuuttt...."

"We may have moved your clothes," Celeste said. "Just, like, to another row of lockers. We thought you'd find them eventually."

"Rather than, you know, running around naked all morning," Aurora said.

Riker flushed, feeling extra embarrassed now. His cock still throbbed from the excitement, and the way all the girls around him kept checking out the bulge in his pants wasn't helping.

"You could have said," Izzy pointed out. "Instead of letting him think you'd taken his stuff away."

"We could have," Celeste said. "But once he was just walking away like that, all confident and naked and shit, like how's a girl supposed to think anything through rationally at that point?"

Izzy glanced at Riker and moved protectively closer to him. "Yeah, that's fair I guess."

"Anyway, we're sorry," Aurora said. "A little sorry, at least."

"Would you say you owe me?" Riker asked.

All eyes turned to him curiously.

"Owe you?" Aurora asked. "How?"

Izzy knew exactly what her brother meant, and after only a brief consideration decided it was a hot idea. "Like at the very least, you should do something about that," she said, pointing at Riker's boner.

"Oh wow," Celeste said. "Really?"

"It'd be only fair," Izzy said. "Unless you don't think you can handle it."

"Oh we can handle it," Aurora said. "Just, you know, it sounds weird coming from you."

"'Cause she's my sister?" Riker asked.

"Well, yeah, that and how possessive she is of you," Aurora confirmed.

"I'm not!" Izzy said. "I'm normal protective. Gotta have my bro's back is all."

"So you're not going as each other's date to the dance then?" Celeste asked.

"... what's that got to do with anything?" Izzy grumbled.

Riker slipped his hand into hers and squeezed gently. "We doing this thing or what?" he asked without looking at Izzy. "Either that or I need to go rub one out before lunch is over."

"No, we're gonna do this," Aurora assured him. "We'll see if you can even handle us."