Family Boundaries Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Challenge accepted," Riker said happily.

****

Riker, Izzy, Celeste, Aurora, and Diana all locked themselves in one of the least traveled bathrooms in school. Every single one of them was both nervous and excited for similar but slightly different reasons.

Diana stayed out of the way perched on the counter by the sinks. Izzy wanted to stay with her brother, but recognized that it might be best to give them a little space at the moment, and so joined Diana on the sidelines.

Riker got his cock out, still painfully hard, then due to popular request kept taking the rest of his clothes off too.

"You guys gotta take your clothes off, you know," Izzy said.

"Is that necessary?" Aurora asked.

"It's only in front of us," Riker said. "Could be worse, could be the whole school."

"Yeah yeah," Celeste said dismissively, though she didn't seem particularly upset at having to strip down.

Diana scooted a little closer to Izzy as Celeste and Aurora took their clothes off. "Is it just me, or is this turning into the best day of school ever?"

Izzy grinned. "Not just you. It's pretty great."

"Too bad for you Riker's your brother, huh? It'd be more fun if he wasn't."

"Oh, I don't know about that."

"What?"

Luckily for Izzy she got a good distraction before she had to try explaining why she preferred Riker being naked to literally any other boy in school. It was just twin stuff, and she wasn't sure everyone would understand that.

But with Celeste and Aurora naked and proceeding to kneel in front of Riker, explanations became unnecessary anyway.

"Well, I didn't think we'd end up here," Celeste said.

"Yeah, me either," Aurora said.

"Still... not a boring day."

"No, indeed not."

Both girls reached out at almost the same time and brushed Riker's cock with their fingertips, all along either side of his shaft. Riker made a small, strangled noise, then moaned deeply.

Izzy bit her lip, leaning forward from her seat by the sinks, eyes wide and intent. Her head was filled with the scene in front of her, as well as vicarious sensations of what her brother was experiencing.

Riker was kind of overwhelmed at first, in a good way. He would generally prefer just being alone with Izzy for this kind of thing, but he was also really horny and having two hot, naked girls in front of him playing with his cock was amazing. Plus he could see Izzy getting into it too, and that made him way happier and more comfortable with it all.

Celeste and Aurora were doing their best to work together. They fumbled around a little bit as they figured it out. Four hands were probably too many all at once, but it meant they could each stroke Riker at the same time, and also tease him and play with his balls too.

Aurora laughed softly. "This is so weird doing this with you," she said.

"I know," Celeste said. "But... kinda fun too."

"Well yeah, it is pretty fun." Aurora glanced at their audience, the two of whom were watching intently and perhaps a little jealously. "It's a bit much, but it's also really working for me."

"Maybe 'cause it's Riker?"

"Yeah, that could be. Our team's sexy boi."

Both girls looked up at Riker while still stroking him, which was far too cute and sexual for him to handle easily. He groaned and put a hand on each of their heads, gently tangling his fingers in their hair.

"I think he likes it," Celeste giggled.

"You think?" Aurora said as though it were obvious. "I mean, look at the precum leaking out."

"I knooowww."

Riker made an unintelligible noise in his throat that was intended to be an agreement, he just couldn't make the words come out right at the moment. He was having an extremely shameless and horny day compared to what he was used to, and was a little on the overwhelmed side just generally, let alone while getting a double-handjob.

"I think you should kiss it," Diana said.

All eyes turned to her for a moment and she flushed and shrank back a little. Her hand was firmly between her legs, just kind of held there squeezed between her thighs.

"Just an idea," she added meekly.

"What do you think, Cel?" Aurora asked.

"I think that's baaaddd," Celeste purred.

"So that's a no then?"

"Pff, that's not what I said."

Celeste leaned in a pressed her lips just to the tip of Riker's pulsing cock. He gasped delightfully at the contact. Aurora, not to be outdone, gave him a follow-up kiss. The girls traded back and forth, giggling at the reactions they got from it.

It was total heaven for Riker, getting to enjoy every single touch of soft, sensuous lips to his cock. They kissed him all up and down his shaft, though mainly focusing on the head, and even started sucking a bit as they grew bolder.

Izzy was first to give in and undo her jeans so she could shove her hand down her panties. Basically as soon as she did Diana moaned and did the same thing, the two of them rubbing their pussies while they watched.

Riker didn't know where to look, what to focus on, and he didn't bother really trying to decide. He just let his eyes go where they wanted, raking up and down Celeste and Aurora, or gazing fondly at his masturbating sister, or appreciating Diana's similar horniness.

"Do you want to suck me more?" Riker heard himself asking, then after seeing Celeste and Aurora's faces added, "please?"

"Bad boy!" Celeste said, which might have sounded like chastisement if she hadn't immediately taken half his cock in her mouth and worked her lips back and forth on his shaft.

"Very bad," Aurora added, before in turn taking over for Celeste and giving Riker a blowjob.

The girls swapped back and forth, practicing sucking him off and getting noticeably better at it. Neither was able to take him all the way in their mouths without gagging, but they kept trying their best.

Riker's eyes rolled back, his breathing came heavier, and he felt an orgasm nearing. He honestly didn't know which mouth he was going to cum into.

Izzy sensed where her brother was at. He eyes shone as she watched him, her fingers busy in her panties jilling herself off.

"Cum on their faces," she said as though it was up to her.

Riker managed to focus on her for a moment. "Yeah?"

"Yeah."

He nodded. "Ok."

Aurora, currently awaiting her turn again, tilted her head. "Don't we get a say in that?"

"No," Izzy said firmly.

"Ha, ok," Aurora said, not arguing about it even a little.

Only a little bit longer of the double blowjob before Riker was cumming. Celeste and Aurora, well-warned it was coming, pressed their faces together and accepted getting plastered with hot, thick cum, a well-needed release after the morning Riker had been through.

Izzy watched her friends getting her brother's load. She was something of a jealous little thing about it, but it was also pretty crazy hot, both the sight of it and feeling the pleasure Riker got out of it. As usual, once he came she was able to as well, and soon moaned and whimpered right there next to Diana.

There was a slightly awkward moment after where no one quite knew what to do. Riker kind of just stood nakedly where he was, Celeste and Aurora examined the cum all over each other's faces, and Diana was still masturbating.

Izzy was first to move, padding over next to Riker, pants still pushed down slightly where she'd been fingering herself. She pulled out her phone and took a picture of Celeste and Aurora while they weren't paying attention.

"Hey! Rude," Aurora said.

Izzy shrugged. "I just want to save the moment. I'm not gonna share it."

"Can you... share it with me?" Celeste asked hesitantly.

"Sure."

Aurora chewed her lip for a second, then swiped her tongue across and cleaned up a bit of cum that had landed there. "Yeah, me too," she decided. "And get Riker in the picture."

Izzy nodded happily, since she really wanted her brother in the photo anyway, but hadn't quite dared ask. Celeste and Aurora stood on either side of Riker, all three pressed close together, naked, and with cum-messed faces in the case of the girls. Izzy took a few more pictures, then set about sending them off to everyone's phones as mementos of a stupidly hot event that might never happen quite the same ever again.

Celeste and Aurora examined themselves in the mirror before cleaning the cum off their faces.

"Can't believe I just did that," Celeste said.

"Yeah, me either. I liked it though," Aurora said. "I mean, the cum's kind of a mess, but like oh my god I felt so slutty and hot while it was hitting me."

"Right? Did... did you ever make a guy cum on your face before?"

"No. Not, like, I mean... I haven't really made anyone cum at all."

"Yeah, same. And we did it like this."

"I know!"

Izzy slipped up beside Riker. "Guess you were their first, sort of," she whispered.

"So I hear."

"I didn't expect that."

"Me either. I felt like they knew what they were doing, but then again it's not like I have a lot of experience or anything."

"Plus you just really like having girls touch your penis."

Riker snickered. "Yeah, that too." He whispered even lower. "Was it ok that this just happened?"

"I think so. I'ma need you to pay lots of attention to me after this though."

Riker kissed her cheek. "Can do."

"And I guess you should get dressed now."

"Yeah, probably I should."

The bell rang and everyone had to scramble to make themselves presentable again for afternoon classes, not that any one of them had their studies on their mind. There was going to be an awful lot of daydreaming going on that afternoon.