Family Boundaries Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Probably, yeah."

She sighed and stretched, dislodging Riker's grip on her somewhat. "You knew as soon as I woke up," she accused softly.

"I know you pretty well."

Izzy nodded seriously. "I can feel stuff like that with you too. Like when you cum."

"I think you could probably tell that pretty easily."

"Yeah but like, I can feel it before you cum. It does something inside me, and it switches something in me to make me cum too."

"I think that's just called being turned on, Iz."

Izzy pouted. "You don't believe me? You've got the same twin senses I do. You know what I mean."

Riker ran his hand over Izzy's breast, lightly circling her nipple with his thumb. She maintained eye contact, waiting for his response.

"I know when you're going to cum too," he admitted. "And I know other stuff. Just... how much is because we're twins, and how much is because we know each other as well as we know ourselves?"

"I think it's both," Izzy said.

"Could be." Riker kissed Izzy softly. "What do you want to do now? Get some food?"

Izzy closed her eyes. "You know what I want. You're just asking so you can pretend like you don't know what I'm feeling."

Riker gave a crooked smile. "Testing me?"

"Kinda."

Riker thought about feigning ignorance, but Izzy would know if he did. Besides, even with her eyes closed, he still felt he could read her thoughts easily enough.

"You want me to decide," he said.

"Maybe."

"You want me to tell you what I want. What you owe me from yesterday."

Izzy opened her eyes, lips curled in a smirk. "See, twin senses."

"I just know you're horny, is all. And you think I'm going to decide something horny you have to do."

"Are you suggesting something else?"

"No. I'm horny too. Something about waking up in bed with my naked sister, I think."

Izzy's eyes shone. "So what do you want?"

"I want... to cuddle you some more."

"That doesn't count!" Izzy protested, even as she melted closer in her brother's arms.

"It's what I want right now."

"Even though you know I can feel you poking me?"

"I admitted I was horny already."

"You could... get me to do something about it."

Riker let his hand slide down Izzy's body to casually grab her ass. "Like what?" he asked with a knowing little smile.

"Like... like anything. I have to do whatever you want."

"Just one thing?"

"Or more than one. Until we're even."

Riker nodded. "Good. Then one of the things is I want to cuddle longer."

"Grrr!"

Riker thoroughly enjoyed Izzy getting impatient and wiggly. Every movement rubbed their naked bodies together in subtly different and interesting ways.

Izzy finally had to struggle free of her brother's grasp and push herself up on her elbows. She held Riker down when he tried to grab her again. She glared at him, hair disheveled and all, while he grinned at her with mischievous eyes.

"Alright," Izzy said. "I'm hungry, I need to pee, and I'm horny. We're dealing with one of those things now, and I don't care what you say."

Riker nodded. "Ok."

They rolled out of bed and Izzy made a token effort to straighten her hair, feeling a small envy that Riker could keep his hair shorter, and thus didn't have nearly so many problems with it. She'd thought about cutting hers to match his, so they'd look even more like twins, but had never actually done it.

Riker moved to Izzy's dresser and began searching through it.

"Whatcha doin' with my undies?" Izzy asked, not particularly minding her twin pawing through her panties.

"Picking a pair for you," Riker answered. He padded over to Izzy with a pair of her panties in hand. "I like these ones."

Izzy tilted her head. "I know. You deciding what underwear I'm gonna wear today?"

"I get to today, don't I?"

"Ha, yeah, I guess."

"And maybe... maybe one of my shirts."

Izzy bit her lip. "Claiming me, are you?"

"I wasn't thinking of it like that," Riker said, considering the idea. "But... it's what I'd like to see you wear."

Izzy complied with his request of outfit, and really kind of liked how it felt to wear one of her twin brother's shirts. It felt very girlfriendy to wear panties and his shirt and nothing else, especially after rolling out of bed together.

"People are gonna talk," she said.

Riker blushed faintly. "You mean our family?"

"Yeah. Obviously."

"Maybe we shouldn't--"

"No, too late. I'm wearing this."

Riker smiled. "Ok."

"Aaannnddd you get to wear these!"

Izzy held out another pair of her panties, smirking at Riker as she offered them. She fully expected him to decline, but he just took her underwear and looked at it thoughtfully.

"I don't know if they work with a boner," he said.

"They sure don't," she agreed. "Would you, like, actually wear them?"

"Do you want me to?"

"I feel like matching this morning."

"And you like me cute and embarrassed," Riker said perceptively.

"You know me so well. Yeah, I think we'd be cute together, and yeah maybe I think it'd be fun, kinda like you being naked in school."

"I've still got a boner though."

Izzy made full eye contact with Riker as she sank to her knees in front of him. "Don't worry. I can fix that."

Riker moaned as his cock disappeared inside his sister's mouth. She made it seem so easy and natural, despite them only having done this once together the night before.

He looked at their reflection in the full-length mirror on one side of the room. He was naked and hard, Izzy was clothed and intently focused on sucking his cock. Riker watched as Izzy sneaked a hand into her panties while working on making him cum.

Izzy felt so sexy and slutty. She'd just casually started blowing Riker like it was a thing they always did, and it very much wasn't. In retrospect, she was surprised at herself for how smoothly she'd started doing it. A lot of that was how super turned on she got at sucking her brother's cock.

She caught him checking the two of them out in the mirror, and she did the same a couple times, feeling somewhat like a porn star. But then she'd look up and meet Riker's eyes, and she'd feel like his sister again. His twin sister who loved him.

"I can't handle it when you look at me like that, you know," Riker said, tenderly brushing some of Izzy's hair back behind her ear.

Izzy raised an eyebrow.

"My penis in your mouth, you staring at me all cute like that with your mouth full," Riker continued. "And rubbing yourself too."

Izzy blushed and kept sucking him off. She had to look away a few times just to keep some composure, but she kept making eye contact just as much as she could manage.

Riker came in Izzy's wet little mouth, groaning and watching her swallow it all down. He felt her orgasm hit her too, shortly after his, while she was still dealing with his gooey load in her mouth. That was quicker than it usually hit her, which might have something to do with his cum all over her tongue instead of over his tummy or something.

"Mmm, cum for me, Iz," he whispered.

Izzy moaned and rolled her eyes back, lips still wrapped around Riker's cock as she came, burning off that morning horniness in one massive burst of pleasure. It was always so much easier and more intense with her brother, and that had only magnified with the addition of blowjobs to the mix. It was such a better connection between them, not to mention how much sexier and sluttier it was.

She sat back on her heels, licking her bottom lip, then just taking a few normal breaths. "There, all better," she said, watching Riker's cock soften. "You still gonna wear my panties?"

"It would be rude not to after that," Riker said.

"True."

Riker dressed nearly identically to Izzy, in her panties and one of his own shirts. They hit the bathroom and took turns peeing, then headed to the kitchen together.

Helena and Zoe were in the kitchen already, neither immediately aware of how the twins were dressed. Zoe noticed first and almost spit out the mouthful of cereal she was chewing. Helena turned to greet her children and stopped with her mouth open.

"Morning," Izzy said, opening the fridge for some milk.

"Morning," Riker echoed, reaching into the cupboard for some cereal.

The twins poured themselves cereal, seemingly oblivious to the stares of their mother and sister. They chatted quietly between themselves, then headed to the living room to put on cartoons while they ate.

Helena and Zoe looked at each other once the twins had left.

"Is it just me, or do they get weirder every day?" Zoe asked.

"That's not a nice thing to say," Helena said. "But... it's not just you."

"Ri was definitely wearing Izzy's panti--"

"Yes, he definitely was."

Zoe tapped her spoon against her bowl, no longer particularly concerned with eating. "And he actually looked really cute in them."

Helena sighed. "Yeah, he did. The two of them could be such heartbreakers if they ever spent enough time apart to date a little."

Zoe snorted. "Fat chance of that. I really only see them dating each other."

"Well let's hope it doesn't come to that."

Zoe narrowed her eyes and managed to refrain from suggesting that maybe it already had.

Helena was too busy with her own concerns to follow that train of thought anywhere. She was mainly thinking of what Athena's reaction would be if she was here to see Riker dressed like that. Hell, him and Izzy both, for that matter. She almost certainly shouldn't mention it.

"You could really see his penis in those panties, huh?" Zoe said aloud.

"You really could," Helena agreed absently. "Is it too early for drinking?"

"Probably."

"Shoot."

****

Vi woke up relatively early. Early for her, anyway. She still had some inner turmoil regarding Cait at work, and felt like it was even impacting her sleep now.

Just for the sake of distraction, she headed out of her room and joined the twins in the living room. They had cartoons on, but it seemed like just something for them to have in the background, because as usual they were mostly just wrapped up in each other.

Sleepy and self-absorbed as she was, it took Vi a while to realize something was different with the twins.

"Are you... are you both wearing the same thing?" Vi asked.

"Kinda, I guess," Izzy said as though she hadn't thought about it until she then.

"I didn't know you were into wearing panties, Ri," Vi said.

"Everyone else in the house does," Riker said. "I'm just trying it out."

Vi shrugged. "I actually kind of prefer boxers a lot of the time." She stood and lightly punched his shoulder. "You do you, bro. Just, you know, though, those undies kinda show off your package."

Riker blushed. "Oh."

"Not that that's necessarily a bad thing."

Vi winked, then laughed at how red Riker went. She sauntered off, already feeling cheerier and more awake.

Riker turned to Izzy. "This might have been a bad idea."

"Why, 'cause we can see your penis shape?"

"Yeah."

"Didn't you realize that?"

"Well kinda. But not that it was so obvious."

Izzy grinned and patted Riker's crotch. "Well I like it."

"I know you do."

"But I'm not sure about me wearing your shirt."

Riker pouted. "Why not?"

"'Cause it's not tight enough and it hides my boobs too well."

"Oh. That's ok, it being looser isn't a bad thing."

So saying, Riker slipped a hand around Izzy and up her shirt. There was more room than usual for him to feel her up, which they both appreciated.

"Ok, that is a good upside," Izzy admitted

"Yeah it is."

Riker cupped Izzy's breast, then carefully rebalanced his cereal on his lap so he could eat one-handed. It had the side-effect of covering his cock better.

Izzy snuggled closer against her brother while she finished eating too, very happy to have his hand on her. They'd been caught by Zoe yesterday with him feeling her up, but at least this time it was under her shirt, so would be a little less obvious to casual observation.

****

Vi went out to the garage which had been converted partially into a workout area for her, and partially into a miscellaneous space for other stuff. There was only occasionally anything automotive actually happening in the building.

Vi stripped down to her undershirt and boxers, wrapped her wrists, then started attacking her punching bag like it owed her money. She worked up a quick sweat and fell into the rhythm of it. Once she got into the flow, it freed up her mind and just let her be in the moment. It was part of what was so addictive about working out for her. It just made everything smooth and easy for a while, even if overdoing it could mean being sore for a while after.

Zoe cautiously entered a bit later and took a seat just watching Vi.

"Don't tell me you want to lift weights or something," Vi said without breaking stride.

"No," Zoe said. "Just... kind of didn't know where I wanted to go. The twins are being weird this morning."

Vi snorted. "So what's new?"

"You saw the panties?"

"Yeah, I saw them. Honestly, it kinda works for me. I should see if I can get one of my boys to wear a pair like that."

Zoe chuckled. "Ok, fair enough. I mean Ri kinda pulls it off. Even if...." She sighed. "Vi, can I ask you something really weird that you definitely can't tell anyone else about?"

"What are big sisters for?"

"I'm serious."

"Me too. I can't imagine what you think is gonna shock me here."

"Ok, well... what do you think of, like, siblings doing, you know, stuff."

Vi hesitated and stopped punching. "Stuff?"

"Yeah. Stuff."

"... are you hitting on me?"

"Vi! Be serious! Please!"

"You mean the twins, then. You think they...." Vi made a circle with her fingers and poked it with a finger from her other hand.

"No! Well maybe. I think they do stuff, maybe, but not like sex or anything."

Vi shrugged. "I've always assumed so. They share a room, they're gonna have to masturbate together, practically. And they're basically the same person, so it's not that weird."

"Oh. Really?"

"I guess. I try not to think about it. They can make their own weird decisions."

Vi started punching the bag again.

Zoe squirmed a bit, partly feeling better, but partly also still needing to ask more questions. Vi just seemed to have the answers, or at least a sense of reassurance that Zoe wanted to feed off of some more.

"What if I think the idea's kind of hot?" Zoe asked quietly.

Vi lost her rhythm again. "What?"

"You know, 'cause--"

"You want to have sex with them?"

"No! No no no. No. I just... not them specifically, ok? But I maybe... you can't tell anyone, right?"

Vi tilted her head and gave Zoe a crooked smirk. "Promise."

"Ok, I maybe kind of write dirty stories sometimes. And maybe they sometimes involve characters who are not totally dissimilar to our brother and sister."

Vi stayed perfectly still for a moment, then laughed. "Ha, oh god, Zo. Really?"

"You can't laugh!"

"No, I can't tell anyone. I can certainly laugh."

Zoe pouted. "Well... I wish you wouldn't."

"Honestly, sis, no biggie. We're all adults here, more or less. Whatever gets you off, you go for it. Mom didn't raise us to be repressed."

"No, she didn't. Maybe she should have a little bit."

"'Cause you don't want to have an incest kink?"

"Partly, I guess. Just...." Zoe took a deep breath. "Ok, so like, you're always banging boys."

"Correct."

"And Mom's got her dates sometimes. And the twins are... well I don't know what they're doing, but they've got each other."

Vi watched Zoe thoughtfully. "What's your point?"

"My point is why don't I know what I want?! And why... why do I have to sit in the middle of all this and listen to everyone else getting what they want?"

Vi sighed and sat down next to Zoe. "Is that what it is?"

"Part of it, yeah."

"Oh. Well... shit, Zo, I didn't use to mean to be so loud with sex all the time. It just kind of happened, and I really got off on making boys lose their mind."

"Sure."

"I can try and be subtler, I guess."

Zoe shook her head. "No, don't worry about it. I want everyone to be happy. I just also want to know what's going on with me."

"Well all do, sis, we all do."

"Pff, whatever, you've got it all figured out."

Vi tapped Zoe's head. "You think I'm up at this ungodly hour working out all my frustrations because I've got it all figured out?"

"... do you not?"

"No."

"But... you're Vi! You always have everything under control."

Vi snorted. "A carefully crafted illusion. Necessary for my job, and for being a big sister."

"Oh. So... what are you worrying about?"

Vi was silent a long moment. "You can't tell anyone either."

"Of course. This is all just between us."

"Ok. So... I like boys."

"Well aware."

"And I've never had any interest in the girls at work, which is handy given my professional responsibilities."

"Makes sense," Zoe agreed.

"So my question now is, how does Cait flirt with me a tiny little bit, and I absolutely lose my mind over it?"

"Cait being one of the dancers?"

"Yeah."

"Oh. Maybe you just like her."

"I like boys!"

"Yeah, Vi, I know. But like... sometimes someone can be mostly straight, but not fully? Maybe she's just the exception?"

"Why would that be?" Vi growled in frustration. "Why would there be any exception? And even if she was... I don't want to have sex with her!"

"... what? Then what's the problem?"

"The problem is I keep thinking about asking her out. I keep thinking about, like, just hanging out."

"Like a friend?" Zoe asked cautiously. "Because--"

"I know what friends are, smartass. No, not like friends."

Zoe chewed her lip, deep in thought. Vi went back to taking out her frustrations on her punching bag. The two of them were silent for a while, except for the occasional grunt from Vi.

"Vi?"

"Yeah?"

"What if, and this is just a guess, but what if you sexually like boys, and maybe romantically like girls?"

Vi missed a punch entirely, then whirled toward Zoe. "What?"

"Yeah, like, have you ever dated a boy?"

"Why bother? I can get sex when I want."

"Right, kind of my point. Maybe you have different sexual and romantic preferences."

"... is that a thing?"

"I think so? I'd have to look into it, but like people can definitely be into sex but not romance, or romance but not sex, or neither of the above. Why not, like, different romantic and sexual preferences?"

Vi stared hard at Zoe. "You... you might be on to something. Maybe. I don't know that that's really me. I've never been into girls."

"Not that you've known about," Zoe said cautiously. "But if you're only ever interested in sex, and you don't find girls attractive that way, it might seem like you aren't into them at all."

"Shit, maybe. This is... this is kind of a disaster for my whole identity, you know. You might force me to reinvent myself entirely."

"I wouldn't worry about that," Zoe said with a cheeky grin. "You've already got, like, spiky dark-pink hair with an undercut, boys' or androgynous clothes, a--"

"If you're trying to say that I'm basically the most stereotypical, punk-ass lesbian one could dream up... it's been pointed out before."

Zoe grinned even wider. "So no worries about reinventing yourself then."

"You're feeling awfully brave this morning."

"Luckily your sense of honour precludes you from hitting an unarmed bystander."

"You're my sister. All bets are off."

"Are they? Damn."

Vi took a few more half-hearted swipes at the punching bag. "And you know I meant, like, my inner sense of self. Not my appearance."

"I do. But, like, you know we all support you whatever you do, right? Or whoever you do, I should say," Zoe added with a giggle.

"Don't you have somewhere else to be?"

"Actually no. I left my sketching stuff out here, and I thought I might do some drawing for a while."

"To avoid being in the house?"