Family Boundaries Ch. 03

Story Info
Vi has girl trouble, twins get naughty and confuse their family.
10.7k words
4.81
53.9k
131

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,665 Followers

Vi was struggling a bit at work. Most of her job as a bouncer was just paying attention to everything so that she could intervene in the relatively rare cases of trouble. She wasn't unaware of the dancers and their routines, and did enjoy watching them a bit in the course of her duty, but they weren't typically a major distraction.

Then Cait had flirted with her, just a little bit, and all of a sudden Vi found herself incredibly distractable. She didn't like it. Cait would come on stage, do her pole routine, take her clothes off, and Vi would find herself sucked in for far too long just watching. It hadn't resulted in anything bad yet, but it was kind of cutting into her sense of professionalism.

It was really annoying that it was all Vi's own fault too. It wasn't like anyone was forcing her to watch any of the girls strip, and she'd never had a problem with focus before. It wasn't even the first time she'd been hit on at work--typically by a too-drunk patron, sometimes one of the strippers--but it was the first time her composure had suffered for it.

"You broke me, you know," Vi said as Cait passed by after her turn on the pole, now clothed again, for certain values of clothed.

Cait stopped and gave her a bemused smile. "Hello to you too. That's an odd way to greet someone."

"I'm supposed to be impartial and all-seeing, and you've kinda fucked with that."

"Who, me?" Cait asked, batting her eyes.

"Yeah you."

"Maybe you liiike me."

"I like boys."

"So you've said." Cait brushed her platinum-blonde hair back over her shoulder. "Honestly Vi, you make me a little curious, and kind of interested in trying new things, but if you go to pieces over a single kiss on the cheek, you might have deeper problems."

"... are you just messing with me?"

"Absolutely not. Only people I string along are the ones paying me to feign interest for a while. Which is to say, while I'm doing my job."

"That's awfully cynical."

Cait shook her head. "No, it's just what it is. And I don't mind it. The job's pretty fun most of the time, and it keeps me fit. You get the occasional painful customer, but honestly I've worked retail and it's got nothing on that hell."

"Oh sure." Vi sighed. "I might have issues, huh?"

"You might. Hard to say. Diagnosing that stuff is not really my field, but... I could always take your mind off your troubles for a bit. Either professionally or otherwise."

"See, you gotta stop saying things like that and winking at me."

Cait laughed and turned away. "Oh, Vi. I wish I knew you were this easy to fluster, I would have been doing it for months."

Vi folded her arms and refreshed her professional scowl as she turned back to her job. She couldn't fluster easy. That definitely wasn't going to help her performance.

And now her damn mind was full of Cait giving her a lap dance. Like for fuck's sake. She'd never had this before, and she'd worked around strippers for a while now. What was going on with her?

****

Zoe got home from university, relieved to have made it to the weekend. Not that she had big plans, but just for the break for a few days. She put away her stuff and changed into more casual clothes before joining the twins in the living room.

She'd noted Riker and Izzy in passing on her way through, and had been well aware that they were cuddling together on the couch while Riker read and Izzy leaned back against him sideways on the couch, controller in her hand playing a video game. What Zoe hadn't realized in that first pass was that Riker's arm was around Izzy, and his hand fairly blatantly cupping her breast.

Noting the casually inappropriate display of affection gave Zoe a bit of a pause. As far as either twin seemed concerned, it wasn't a big deal. Neither seemed to even register it. However, as Zoe stood their staring, Izzy's eyes flicked over to her.

Without looking away from Zoe, Izzy reached up to Riker's hand and slid it down away from her chest. She then turned back to the tv as though nothing had happened. Riker didn't so much as look up from his book.

"Elden Ring is really fricken' hard," Izzy said.

Zoe startled back to life and slipped onto the floor in front of Izzy. "Yeah, that's a big part of the fun."

"Well it's too much for me. Here, you play, it's more fun watching you than just dying all the time."

Zoe accepted the controller and loaded up her own save file. She glanced back at the twins a few times when she had the chance, but didn't catch Riker feeling Izzy up again. The only thing she saw of any interest was Izzy idly toying with Riker's hand, running her fingertips up and down the back of his fingers, just some casual touching that probably didn't mean anything. Or it probably wouldn't mean anything if not for the previous boob-cupping going on.

Helena got home for work a while after that. She came in to sit with her kids, lifting Izzy's legs and slipping underneath them on the couch, then letting Izzy set her legs back across her lap, all very snug and cozy.

"How was work, Mom?" Izzy asked, still playing with her brother's hand on her tummy.

"Oh... confusing," Helena said.

"Confusing?"

"Yeah. I'm dealing with something a bit different, and I'm not quite sure how to handle it."

"Oh," Izzy said. "Yeah, I guess school was kind of like that too."

Helena turned to Izzy. "Everything ok?"

Izzy took Riker's hand that was still on her tummy and squeezed it for her own reassurance. "Yeah," she said with a crooked smile. "Everything's really good."

****

Izzy couldn't wait for bedtime that night. Cuddling with Riker all afternoon had been amazing and had definitely assuaged a lot of the jealousy lingering in her.

"Zoe absolutely caught you grabbing my boob," Izzy commented as she and Riker took their clothes off in their room.

Riker nodded. "I know."

"Did you want her to see that?"

"It wasn't on purpose."

"But you don't mind that she saw, do you?"

Riker shook his head. "Not so much. You?"

"Yeah, same."

Riker stood naked, and already almost fully hard. Izzy quickly shed her panties to be naked too. They both took a moment to just appreciate each other.

"You know the problem with that blowjob I got from Celesta and Aurora?" Riker asked.

"There was a problem with it?"

"Yeah. It wasn't you."

Izzy flushed a very soft and adorable pink. "Oh really?"

"Mmhm."

"You think your sister should have had her lips around your cock?"

Riker tilted his head. "I think we're twins, and it's better if we try things together first."

Izzy stepped close, letting her fingers wrap lightly around Riker's cock. "You know that's different from just helping each other out with cumming."

"I'm aware."

"And you still think it's a good idea?"

Riker snorted. "I didn't say it was anything like a good idea. I just think it's better that way." He gently tilted Izzy's chin and kissed her with all due brotherly affection. "Twin stuff and morality don't always go hand in hand."

Izzy stroked him a little while he still held her close. "Is it just twin stuff?" she asked. "If I... put my mouth on you like that?"

"What else would you call it?"

"I don't know. Super hot, I guess."

"Ha, yeah. It really would be." Riker kissed Izzy again. "You're a part of me, Iz. You know that. I want to share everything with you. Maybe not just you, but you're the one that's most important."

Izzy stroked him harder, fingers curling into a proper fist on his shaft. "I maybe was a little jealous that Celeste and Aurora got to make you feel good in a way I didn't get to yet."

"I know. I'm sorry."

"It's ok. Now we know."

"Know what?"

"That you gotta do stuff with me before them."

"They might not even want to do more stuff."

Izzy shrugged. "Them or someone else. Whoever. Sisters come first."

"Sisters often cum second in my experience."

"That's... grrr, you know that's not what I meant."

While Riker was giggling to himself, Izzy pushed him back onto his bed. She crawled up with him and waited for him to swing his legs up so she could lie between them.

"I wanna make you cum first one of these days though," Riker said.

"I don't think I work that way," Izzy said. "I only really can cum when you do."

"Maybe we just haven't tried the right thing."

"Maybe. What exactly do you want to try?"

"Don't know. But you owe me anything I ask, remember?"

Izzy shivered in delight, more pleased than she would have expected that Riker would bring that promise up again. She'd half expected him just to drop it. It was way better if she didn't have to remind him.

"I remember," she assured him. "You can... I'll do whatever you want."

"I want you to cum."

Izzy shook her head. "Not now. I get to do what I want right now."

"Absolutely. But I'll get you at some point."

Mostly just as a way to avoid looking at Riker for a moment, Izzy took his cock gently in her fingers again and pressed her lips right to the tip of it. She didn't want to exactly copy their friends in how she went about blowing her brother, but those tentative first kisses seemed like an amazing start to her.

Izzy had to kiss him again a few more times. She loved the way it felt, both physically and emotionally. She got little tingles every time her lips brushed her twin brother's cock.

"Iz...."

"Hm?"

"That feels good."

Izzy smooched his cock again. "Guess you'll have to thank Celeste and Aurora for getting me all competitive about it."

"I mean, they also made me be naked for the whole morning at school, so...."

"So I should thank them then," Izzy said.

"Yeah, you were really enjoying that, huh?"

"I wasn't the only one. But yes, I was very much enjoying it."

Riker moaned as Izzy kissed a whole line down the length of his shaft, right to his balls.

"What if... what if we stole their clothes?" Riker asked.

"They'd probably be expecting it now. They might actually make use of the locks on their lockers."

"It's never been necessary before," Riker mumbled, a little embarrassed.

"But we could certainly try anyway," Izzy said, nuzzling at his cock. "'Cause it would be funny, and kind of poetic and all."

"Mmhm."

"You still wanna talk about schemes, or--"

"You're being kind of a distraction right now, as far as thinking goes."

"I was really hoping I was," Izzy said. "Or I'd have to start feeling bad about myself."

She kissed Riker's cock one more time before taking it in her mouth. It was the first time trying to suck a cock, and she was very happy it was Riker's. There was no one else she ever would have felt so safe with to try something like this, nor anyone she'd want to please to nearly the same degree.

Izzy could derive pleasure from her twin enjoying himself in a way that just didn't happen with any other family or friends. Although to be fair, she didn't masturbate or do anything sexual with any of them either, excluding earlier today in the bathroom.

Riker brushed his fingers through Izzy's hair, making her flick her gaze up to him. Having her eyes focused on him like that while her lips were halfway down his cock was such a mix of emotion, cuteness, and sexuality for him.

"I think maybe I do want my sister's lips around my cock," Riker said softly.

Izzy blushed and pulled off of his cock, wiping a bit of drool off her chin with her finger. "Don't say things like that. I'm trying to concentrate."

"How much concentration does it take to suck your bro-ther?"

"Riii! Stop being so horny!"

"How can I possibly help it?"

"Just... just shush and let me suck on your penis, ok? No being horny."

"Iz, you know that doesn't make se--"

"Shhh," Izzy said, putting her finger to Riker's lips.

"But it--"

"Shhh!"

Riker went quiet, and Izzy took him in her mouth again. She felt his need as he pulsed against her tongue, and his taste was soft, sensual, and addictive. She tried not to look up at him, knowing his eyes would be on her, knowing her cheeks would go red every time they made eye contact.

She felt a bit slutty sucking off her twin brother like this. It was well past sibling boundaries, and was a lot even for them in particular. But Izzy loved it so damn much. Feeling him in her mouth, giving him pleasure, feeling how happy she made him.

"You're so adorable," Riker said.

Izzy looked up at him, she couldn't help herself. His cock was stuffing her mouth, cutting off any potential responses she could make, she didn't want to take it out again. She wanted to be deeper, to take him entirely, and to make him cum. Yes, perhaps partly to prove that she could do this better than their friends, but also because she was Riker's twin and should be able to take all of him, and to make him cum when she felt like it.

They were part of each other. Always would be. It was Izzy's birthright to do things to her brother that no one else could. It also, admittedly, meant that he could make her blush easier than anyone else in the world when he wanted to.

"You're going to make me cum if you keep sucking me like that," Riker said, stroking Izzy's hair some more.

"Mmm hmm uhh hmph."

Riker was just as affected by Izzy's blowjob as she'd hoped he would be. He knew she wanted to be the best thing that happened to him all day, and she definitely was. There just wasn't anyone who could compare to her.

He felt her pleasure through their bond, their shared twin connection. He sensed how badly she wanted him to cum just as hard as he ever had, all just for her. She was going to get exactly her wish.

Riker's cum exploded in Izzy's mouth. She'd been waiting for it, sensing its arrival, and was ready for everything except how intense it was, how sexy she felt, how much cum flooded her mouth all at once with its unique taste and texture, and how alive it made her feel.

Izzy jammed a hand between her legs as Riker came. She found it so hard to cum without him, but when he came it was a struggle not to cum too. It had always been that way for her. She just wasn't ready for what happened when he came in her mouth and she got a super double whammy of the feelings she was used to, as well as some brand new ones.

Izzy remembered to swallow, though only just barely. She'd take her brother's cum in her tummy. It was practically part of her already anyway. Facials were hot, but she needed to swallow, at least this first time for sure.

For Riker, it could easily have been the blissful end of the night. Cumming in Izzy's mouth, feeling all his stresses and cares drain away in one glorious moment of pure sibling connection. But she needed to cum too. Worse than he'd ever seen her. She rolled on her side, helplessly rubbing her pussy, not taking the care and precision he was used to when she got herself off.

He did it for her. Riker moved her hand, spread her legs, and rubbed her clit the way she liked. Some of it was instinctual, feeling when it was just right the way they always could with each other, and part was having done it before. Practice was so helpful here, distracting as Izzy's cute, horny face and helpless little mewls were.

"Cum now, Iz," Riker said, surprisingly calm and in control all things considered. Probably only because he had to take care of his sister now, and he could push his own excitement back for a moment to deal with that responsibility. "Cum for me."

Izzy's eyes rolled back, her mouth hung wide open, and her toes curled. Riker kept rubbing her just right, and she did indeed cum for him. She came for her twin brother while the taste of his cum was so very fresh all over her tongue.

She squirted rather amazingly a lot, catching Riker off guard and splattering a mess all over the bed. She was too lost in pleasure to really care beyond noticing what she'd done, but Riker was entranced by it, and by just how wrapped up in her orgasm Izzy was. She was all tense and whimpering, feeling warmth and tingles, and the continued loving touch of her twin, most important of all.

Riker kissed Izzy, and she melted to his lips, absolutely smitten with him in the moment and needing that additional connection between them.

"You taste like cum," Riker murmured.

"I know. Yours."

"And you made a mess."

"I squirted everywhere."

"You really did."

"Kiss me again?"

Riker nodded and gave Izzy more smooches while she tried her best to be calm and composed. It didn't work, and instead she wrapped her arms around her brother and held him close to her while they kept making out needfully.

"We should switch beds," Riker murmured.

"Why? You don't like the cuddle puddle?"

"The what?"

"You know, like after sexy times when there's wetness and stuff and--"

Riker laughed. "Oh that. Might be more comfortable without it, I think."

"Mmm, probably. Carry me?"

"I can't carry you."

"Well not with that attitude certainly."

Riker and Izzy dragged each other across the room in a stumbling, giggling embrace and fell together in Izzy's bed, which was currently significantly drier than Riker's.

"Hell of a day," Riker whispered.

"It was," Izzy agreed, nuzzling her brother fondly. "I liked it."

"Yeah. Me too."

****

Zoe heard different sounds through the wall she shared with the twins tonight. Similar enough that she recognized them getting off together, but their rhythm lead her to believe they were up to sexier things than just masturbating.

More curious than cautious, she waited a while then tiptoed over to their room and opened up the door.

"You guys asleep?" she called.

No answer.

Zoe slipped into the room, padding forward on bare feet and scanning the dark room. Riker's bed was empty, she determined, and Izzy's contained two sleeping forms; her brother and sister snuggled together.

"Well that's cute, I guess," Zoe murmured to herself.

They were definitely being weirdly snuggly for siblings, but just about expected for Izzy and Riker. They'd always been weirdly close like that.

Zoe didn't actually investigate close enough to realize her sibs were both naked under the covers, but she had enough going on in her mind as it was. She sneaked back out, horny thoughts already turning in her head.

She spent a while at her computer typing out more of the story she'd been working on, the one that involved characters who kept turning into her siblings, and that now included a scene of them sleeping rather cutely together, the way she'd just caught the twins doing.

"I probably should just say something one of these days," Zoe mumbled, leaning back in her chair. "Probably shouldn't just keep listening to them cumming together."

Even as she said it, her hand was between her legs, gently rubbing her pussy. One of the big problems for her was that very little else turned her on quite as much as Riker and Izzy. It was kind of an issue. They came together, she came listening to and thinking about them. It was a messy situation.

And that wasn't even counting the disaster that might arise if their mom or Vi found out what was going on. Not that Zoe suspected either was entirely innocent as to the twins' relationship, but sometimes suspicions could just stay suspicions as long as everyone kept things quiet.

Zoe came with a happy sigh, fingers dancing on her clit, sibs cuddling in her head. She didn't really want to ruin any of this anyway. It was just so nice.

****

Riker woke up in the morning with Izzy all tucked up against him, just as they'd fallen asleep together. He kissed her softly on the forehead and just held her, waiting for her to wake up too.

He smiled to himself when Izzy woke up, but pretended she was still asleep. He let her pretend for a while, still just holding her, giving her the occasional little kiss, enjoying the morning comfort of a warm bed and a soft sister.

"You'd just let me lie in your arms all day, wouldn't you?" Izzy asked.

Xarth
Xarth
14,665 Followers