Family Boundaries Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really seems like it," Celeste murmured.

Riker kissed all over Izzy's pussy, interspersing the kisses with increasingly frequent licks.

Izzy watched her brother fondly, ruffling his hair at times, gasping when appropriate, and pressing her hips up to meet his mouth. He was eating her out right in front of their friends, and it was quite an amazing, intense, dirty feeling, while at the same time tempered by their twin connection and the love they had for each other.

The girls watching them all eventually slipped a hand down between their legs as the twins engaged in some pussy licking. Diana just kind of clamped her hand between her thighs over her pants, just holding it there. Celeste slipped her hand into her panties, while Aurora was first to give in and take her bottoms off entirely so she could rub herself more easily.

The girls' excitement fed the twins in a loop of horniness, back and forth. Izzy just kept getting wetter and wigglier under Riker's tongue.

"I need to suck you too," Izzy whispered.

"No you don't," Riker said.

"Yes I do! I need to cum!"

"So cum."

"Grrr, you know I need you to cum first."

"That's not true. You can cum without me cumming first. You just like it better, is all."

Izzy squirmed. "Maybe."

"You should let her suck you," Diana interjected, gazing with rapt attention and gently humping her own palm. She blushed as the twins both looked at her.

"See, she's on my side," Izzy said.

Celeste and Aurora, both just as horny as Diana, were quick to agree as well.

Riker smiled crookedly and shrugged. "Well, if I'm out-voted...."

"You definitely are," Izzy said firmly.

Riker let himself be wrestled onto his back and his clothes to be stripped from him. Izzy moved fast getting him naked, then dove hungrily on his cock. It took some urging to get her to turn around so he could carry on licking her while she sucked him off.

The twins kind of lost themselves in their sixty-nining, becoming more and more oblivious to their audience. The girls watching them were utterly focused, however, and had eventually all taken off their pants so they could freely masturbate. Diana alone had retained her panties for some pretense of modesty, but she rubbed her pussy just as needily as Aurora or Celeste.

Riker eventually came in Izzy's mouth, and she immediately came on his tongue in response. They milked and nuzzled each other to full satisfaction, giving each other plenty of cool down attention before Izzy turned herself back around to share some post-cummy kisses with her brother.

"Oh my goddd," Aurora moaned, still rubbing herself.

"I know," Celeste hissed.

Diana just stared wide-eyed at the twins, mouth agape, heart hammering.

"Hey, Di, you wanna, like, lick our pussies now?" Aurora asked softly.

Diana blushed intensely. "Kinda. But... but I don't know how."

"We'll show you."

Riker and Izzy cuddled together while their friends moved to the other bed.

"This could be fun to watch," Riker murmured.

"Definitely," Izzy said. She lay her head on her brother's chest as they became the spectators.

Aurora sat on the edge of Riker's bed and spread her legs. Diana nervously knelt in front of her while Celeste stayed close to offer support and guidance.

Diana didn't want to admit just how excited she was to try licking a pussy, and her embarrassment was very real too. Aurora was crazy wet already, so the smell and taste of her were heady and addictive right off the bat. Diana started off tentative and unsure, and very quickly got more enthusiastic about her licking while Celeste tried to guide her toward pleasuring Aurora more effectively.

"We kinda did this, huh?" Izzy whispered.

"Yeah, we kinda did," Riker said. "I think I like it."

"Me too. Wanna grab my butt a little or something?"

Riker moved his hand to his sister's ass. "Of course."

Diana learned some more about eating pussy as she had to lick both Aurora and Celeste for a while. She didn't manage to make either of them cum, but they enjoyed the process anyway.

Afterward, rather nicely, they teamed up on her pussy for a while. Diana came fairly readily from their combined attentions and evident skills.

****

Vi needed to pop into her room and pick something up while she was hanging out with Cait. Cait had insisted on joining her.

"You really can just wait in the car. I'll only be a minute," Vi said.

Cait smirked faintly. "I'd almost think you don't want your family to meet me."

"Well... they are a bunch of little weirdos."

"That's family, babe. Besides, we'll be quick. In and out. I just want to see your room."

"I've used that line before, you know. You're not fooling me."

"No, really. I'm not trying to, like, get you in bed. Well, probably not trying to."

Vi blushed lightly and lead Cait into the house. She could sense Cait's teasing eyes behind her. Once again she just wasn't used to this dynamic that they had, nor did she know how she'd feel about properly being taken to bed by another woman. Making out, sure, she was good with that. Other stuff remained uncertain in her head.

Possibly due to being so distracted, Vi wasn't ready for Riker exiting the upstairs bathroom just as she and Cait were approaching, nor was she prepared for him to be fully naked. She stopped and just stared at him, while Cait bumped into her, then stared also.

"Oh wow," Cait murmured in a low tone. "You weren't kidding."

"Total weirdos, I told you," Vi responded absently.

"Hey, Vi," Riker said, shifting awkwardly. "So, uh, who's your friend?"

Cait hid behind Vi, but still fully stared with big saucer eyes over Vi's shoulder. "I'm Cait. You must be Riker?"

"Uh, yeah."

"Cool. You know you're getting hard?"

Riker blushed. "I'm aware."

"I told you that you could have waited in the car," Vi said.

"Pff, what, and miss this?" Cait said.

"That's my brother you're perving on."

"So what? Do you mind?"

"I mean... not really. Just mentioning."

Riker coughed awkwardly and shuffled off back to his room. "Well... nice to meet you," he said.

"Same," Cait said, still staring after him.

She and Vi followed Riker and got a good look into his and Izzy's room before he shut the door behind him.

"Was that... a bunch of naked girls in there?" Cait asked.

"Bottomless at least, sure," Vi said.

"Damn. That's impressive, actually."

"You think?"

"Sure. I mean I heard about all your conquests, but they were all one at a time, weren't they?"

Vi tilted her head. "What, you gonna say my baby brother is showing me up now?"

"Well...."

"What if I told you one of those girls is our sister?"

"... for real?"

"Yeah. Izzy looked to be tongue deep in another girl's pussy just then."

"Oh. Oh wow."

"Still think he--"

"That's insane," Cait said.

"Told you. Weirdos."

Cait shrugged. "Not in a bad way though. Not necessarily."

Vi shook her head and flopped onto her bed as soon as they reached her room.

"You know, for someone who claimed she didn't want to get taken to bed, that was awfully quick," Cait said, sitting down gently next to Vi.

"I'm just waiting for you to freak out about this," Vi said.

"Babe, I'm a stripper. There is literally nothing weird enough about your family that I haven't seen or heard worse a hundred times before. You should hear all the fantasies guys get off on, and the stuff they tip me big just to listen to."

"Like orgies involving twins?"

"Ha, I don't think that qualified as a proper orgy. But also... yes, incest was one of those things."

"They fuck, you know," Vi said. "Riker and Izzy. We all heard them at it."

"Hot."

"Are you messing with me? Or do you actually think it's hot?"

"A little of both, and maybe neither." Cait ruffled Vi's hair. "Tell you what, though, I'm kinda horny now."

"Of course you are."

"Just 'cause of seeing your brother. Not 'cause of any incest stuff."

"Pretty sure relationship etiquette is not to mention wanting to fuck your partner's siblings."

Cait shrugged. "Tell me you wouldn't ride him 'til he passed out if he wasn't your brother."

"... I might."

"I know you would. You'd seduce him so hard."

"Do you want to fuck him?"

Cait shook her head. "Nah, babe. I think he's surprisingly enticing, though maybe I should have expected that since he's your brother and all. But I'm not really interested in anyone else right now."

"What if we weren't dating?"

"Then I'd probably have to have a serious think about this break from boys I'm taking."

Vi ran her fingers up Cait's arm. "So under the right circumstances... we'd both seriously consider my brother?"

"Kinda sounds that way."

"... wanna make out?"

"Yes please."

Vi yanked Cait into bed with her. Cait laughed and let Vi kiss her some before kissing back. She lay on top of Vi while they made out, letting their bodies get close and warm together.

Vi felt some inner turmoil rising. She was horny, she liked being in bed with Cait, she absolutely loved kissing her, but she didn't know what to do beyond that.

With boys it was easy. Roll them over, climb on their cock, ride to mutual satisfaction. But with Cait... with her it wasn't so straightforward.

"I might actually be getting too horny here," Vi said.

"Same. Want me to eat your pussy?"

Vi sucked in a sharp breath. "You... no, I don't think so."

"No?"

"I just, like, I don't know if I'm ready to, like, do stuff like that. Lick your pussy and stuff."

Cait gave a crooked smile. "I didn't ask you to lick me."

"Well it'd be rude not to do it back, wouldn't it?"

"Depends on circumstances. In this case I'd just like you to say yes."

Vi swallowed, struggling to find some brain function with Cait so close and giving her such a sultry look.

"Ok," she said faintly.

"That a girl."

Vi remained excited but slightly uncomfortable as Cait removed her pants and boxers. She wasn't at all worried about being seen naked--it didn't even much occur to her as a cause for concern--but having her pussy eaten wasn't something she was used to. It was, more to the point, entirely unique to be getting intimate in bed with a girl, who also happened to be someone Vi actually liked.

A lot of doubts faded away as soon as Cait started kissing her pussy. That sweet mouth touching Vi's naughty bits was an utterly amazing experience all on its own. It kind of blew her mind at first and left her uncharacteristically dumbfounded.

"Oh wow," Vi breathed.

"Shhh, I just started."

"Well keep going then."

"Ha, ok, demanding all of a sudden."

"Please?"

Cait's cheeks flushed softly. "Well obviously I'm gonna keep going."

"Cool."

Cait licked and sucked some more on Vi's pussy. Vi felt herself falling more and more for her new girlfriend. Not because of how good it felt necessarily, but more because of the tenderness and affection.

Vi was so used to sex being wild, fast, and hormone-fueled. This was something different entirely, and she kind of loved it, even if it wouldn't make her cum as fast. Or maybe partly because it wasn't as fast. There was something beautiful and sensual about being licked to a slow, deep orgasm.

It crept up on her. She felt good, felt some tingles in places she wasn't used to, then almost at the last minute realized what was happening just before she came.

Despite being so sneaky and subtle in its approach, Vi's orgasm hit her hard. Her toes curled, her back arched, and she was pretty sure she made some embarrassingly cute noises in the process.

All Vi could do was lie there afterward, feeling the post-orgasm glow. Her eyes had been fully opened to the possibilities in bed with Cait, and she didn't quite know what to do with this new revelation.

Cait stretched out next to her, looking justifiably pleased with herself.

"I must have done ok, huh?" she said.

Vi nodded absently. "That was amazing."

"Well it wasn't that good."

"Yes it was."

Cait's smile faded a little, replaced with a hint of a blush. "Are you teasing me? I don't actually think I was amazing at--"

"You were, though." Vi reached over and took Cait's hand. "Like partly it was just different from anything I've done before. But also... also it was so much better too."

"Oh my god, no. No, Vi. You're making me sound like some kind of sexual goddess."

"Ha, no, not that. That wasn't the intent. I just think maybe you're right for me in a way I never knew I needed."

"'Cause I licked your pussy?"

"Partly that, yes."

"Vi... has no one ever licked you out before?"

Vi shrugged. "Never bothered with it, I guess."

"Wow."

"But also, I don't know, I really like that it was you."

Cait looked down at their joined hands for a moment, her thumb idly brushing back and forth over Vi's knuckles. "I don't think I ever actually came just from riding dick," she finally said. "It was always nice when someone would take the time and eat me out nicely."

"I... I mean I get it, I just--"

"Sorry, no, still not trying to pressure you. Just musing out loud." Cait smiled at Vi. "I'm glad someone finally licked you out. It's something you deserve in your life sometimes."

"Well... if you're offering...."

"Hehe, you really liked it, huh?"

Vi squeezed Cait's hand and looked deep in her eyes. "More than I thought possible."

Cait blushed faintly. She slipped her hand out of Vi's and trailed it down her body. "Don't look at me like that."

Vi maintained eye contact and smirked a little. "Like what?"

"That," Cait said, averting her eyes slightly. "You're making me feel things."

"Good things?"

"Yeah. But... things I don't know that I'm ready for."

"So sorry," Vi murmured as she moved in and kissed Cait.

Cait moaned into Vi's mouth and kissed her back. Her fingers kept dancing down Vi's body, across her bared midriff, locating her pussy by touch alone.

The two girls made out with each other while Cait fingered Vi, paying special attention to her again.

Vi was discovering some real benefits to this new relationship. Not only did she have a serious infatuation with Cait already, but her pussy was getting some excellent attention too.

Vi wasn't used to someone wanting to make her feel good without wanting anything in return. Then again, she hadn't ever really given anyone the chance. She'd always been in control and taken what she wanted. She didn't feel able to do that with Cait, and somehow... somehow it was working out super well.

"You're distracted," Cait mumbled around Vi's lips.

"Sorry," Vi said. "Just... thinking."

"About me?"

"Yeah."

"I'm right here. You don't have to get lost in thought."

Vi tilted Cait's chin and kissed her again. She left her hand on her cheek, gently holding her face. "You make me feel things too," Vi said. "Things I don't know if I'm ready for either. But... I think maybe I really want to be ready for them."

Cait pulled back a little, biting her lip and searching in Vi's eyes. Her fingers stayed busy on Vi's pussy, running up and down her slit, then slowly pushing inside Vi's warm, wet little hole.

"Well let's see if we can't get you there," Cait said in a near-whisper.

Vi whimpered as Cait's cunning fingers found her sensitive spots. Slowly, deliberately, Vi lay back and just let Cait do her thing. She'd have to learn to relinquish control if she wanted more of this, and it was really starting to feel like she needed that in her life.

****

Riker lay back on his bed, temporarily spent. Celeste and Aurora were busy licking his cum off of each other, while on Izzy's bed across the room, Diana had her face buried in Izzy's snatch.

Riker appreciated watching his sister cooing and squirming on their friend's tongue, even if he wasn't currently horny over it. Diana had made Izzy cum once already while Celeste and Aurora were in the midst of taking his load on their bodies. Mostly on their tits, for that matter. Diana was still going though, and no one seemed inclined to stop her.

"Vi's girlfriend is pretty hot," Riker mused aloud.

"You sure she was her girlfriend?" Izzy asked while petting Diana.

"Pretty sure. They didn't actually say so, I guess."

"We could go spy on them and find out," Izzy suggested.

"We could," Riker agreed. "But we'll find out sooner or later anyway."

"That's probably true. Not as fun though."

Celeste finished licking the last of Riker's cum off of Aurora's tits, and the two of them stood and stretched.

Riker lazily watched the fascinating process of two naked, athletic, recently cum-covered girls stretching out the kinks in their bodies. His cock twitched a little, but he still wasn't ready to get properly horny again just yet.

"Well, we should probably get moving," Aurora said.

"Yeah, probably," Celeste agreed. "This has been... really quite fun. Among other things."

"Come back and visit any time," Riker offered.

"Pff, yeah. We might actually," Aurora said. She glanced about. "Has anyone seen my bra?"

"Um... well here's mine," Celeste said. "Is that... no, I think that's Izzy's."

Izzy giggled and shifted her weight a bit. "Oops, I think I might have been sitting on it."

Izzy offered Aurora's bra to her. Aurora rolled her eyes.

"Oh great, covered in pussy now," Aurora said.

Celeste giggled. "I'd think you'd enjoy that."

"I might if I didn't have to go home smelling like sex."

"Some grab a shower at my place then. Pretty sure my parents are out this evening."

Aurora appeared mollified. "Yeah, ok. Still weird putting on a damp bra because someone got horny all over it."

"Sorry," Izzy purred, not appearing the least bit contrite.

"Ugh, now I can't find my panties," Celeste complained. "Why are there clothes everywhere?"

Riker held back from pointing out that there hadn't been clothes everywhere until this afternoon, and the combined efforts of five horny teenagers were to blame for the current disaster area. He spotted Celeste's panties and scooped them up.

"Here," he said, smiling impishly. "Let me help you."

Celeste rolled her eyes, but let Riker hold her panties while she stepped into them. The process put her pussy directly in his face for a moment, and he took advantage to kiss her quickly, just above her slit. Celeste gasped and waggled a finger at him as though he was being bad. However, Aurora handed him her panties and allowed him to do the same for her.

"You want us to drop you off on the way?" Celeste asked Diana as she scrounged up the rest of her clothes.

Diana lifted her head from Izzy's pussy, looking a little dizzy and disoriented. "Oh, yeah. Home. Right. I probably should get back."

Izzy laughed and wiped some pussy juices off Diana's chin for her. "Probably for the best. You're gonna drown yourself on me at this rate."

"What a way to go," Riker said, sighing wistfully.

The twins helped their friends find the rest of their clothes and get fully dressed, then escorted them to the door. Some farewell hugs and kisses were exchanged, and a few cheeky gropes, then Riker and Izzy headed back into the house.

"Guess we should get dressed too," Riker said.

Izzy shrugged. "Yeah, maybe. I don't really want to though."

"Me either."

"And I mean... someone should probably start supper soon anyway."

Riker arched an eyebrow. "With no clothes on?"

"Dare you."

"Pff, ok."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

Izzy grinned. "Aprons for safety though, ok?"

"Well sure. Safety first."

"Exactly."

Izzy grabbed a pair of aprons and tossed one to Riker. She started putting hers on, and Riker made a small but deep growl of approval in his throat.

"Hehe, down boy," Izzy said. "You just came a bunch already."

"I'm aware. You just look hot like that, is all."

"Mmm, good. Didn't know you liked your girls so domestic."

"More like... I like my sister with as little on as possible," Riker clarified.