Family Boundaries Ch. 06

Story Info
Twins have friends over, and Vi brings her date home.
13.2k words
4.86
55k
106

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,669 Followers

Zoe woke up in a naked tangle with Izzy and Riker. Technically she still had a shirt on and wasn't actually naked, but she wasn't sure that counted for much.

The twins were still sleeping, with innocent, cherubic expressions belying their horny and seductive ways. Zoe just lay there for a bit, just watching them, just being with them. She'd probably start freaking out later, she thought, but right now it just felt good being with them.

Eventually Izzy stirred a bit in her sleep, and Zoe decided to leave before she woke up. Zoe wasn't convinced she was up to a morning chat just at the moment. Not with the twins. Maybe with Vi....

Except Vi wasn't home, her bedroom was empty. Zoe sighed and pattered off down to her mom's room instead. She probably should have grabbed some panties on the way, but she didn't bother. Nudity wasn't really a big deal these days anyway.

Zoe cracked the door to Helena's room open and peered in. Since her mom was still snoozing, Zoe padded in and slipped under the covers with her, then just waited. It gave her time to think without having to feel like she was alone.

"Zoe?"

"Morning, Mom," Zoe said softly.

"What's going on? Something the matter?"

"Kind of. Not really. I don't know."

"Ah." Helena stretched, then rolled on her side facing Zoe. "I can't remember the last time one of you crawled into bed with me. You've all been way too old for that for a while now."

"Well... yeah. I mean I don't know. I'm confused."

"Do you want to tell me about it? Or do you just want to hang out for a bit?"

"I think... I think maybe I want to say."

"Ok, well I'm here."

Zoe half-smiled. "You look like you're going to fall back asleep."

"I'm awake," Helena mumbled. "I promise."

"Ha, ok." Zoe twiddled with her fingers a bit, then gave in. "Mom? Is it... is there a thing where, like, you maybe are kind of interested in family members? Like... like sexually?"

"That's called incest, dear."

"No! Well, yes. But I mean, you know, other than that."

"How bad is this story going to get? Are my motherly sensibilities about to be offended?"

"I hope not. But maybe." Zoe sighed. "I don't know, Mom. I've been trying to figure out who I like. It comes so easy for you and Vi, sort of. Even the twins in their own way. I just felt like I was missing something, or I was broken. And now I'm like... I mean I might still be broken, but at least I know I can be interested in people."

Helena's eyes were wide open now. "Oh?"

"Yeah."

"Who?"

"Don't make me actually say it."

Helena nodded. "The twins?"

"Yeah."

Helena groaned and propped her head up a little. "Zo, I'll deny the hell out of this later if I have to, but I get it. I've been struggling with that too lately."

"With them?"

"Yeah."

Zoe let out a breath, feeling weirdly better already that she wasn't the only one. "What is it with them anyway?"

"I wish I knew. I think maybe I never should have let them share a room."

"I don't think you could have stopped them."

"No, I probably couldn't have. But I could have made a token effort."

"So you, like, think about them?" Zoe asked.

"Yes, unfortunately."

"Like what about?"

Helena rolled on her back, staring up at the ceiling. "I think about having sex with them, Zo. Again, I will deny that I ever said any of this if I need to."

"Fair. I mean, I kinda think I want to have sex with them too."

"Sure."

"Um... can you promise not to get upset if I admit something?"

Helena groaned. "The way you ask that suggests I really don't want to hear it."

"Probably. Promise anyway?"

"Do my best."

"I... the twins had sex with each other last night. And I kind of watched."

Helena was silent for a long moment. "Fuck, really?"

"Yeah."

"Was it as hot as I imagine?"

Zoe grinned shyly. "It was," she admitted softly. "I'm pretty sure it was their first time. I mean they kind of said so and everything. They were all, like, loving and tender, and they cried a bit. And they do this thing where, like, they kind of cum together, and I might have cummed too, and--"

"I wish you wouldn't tell me all these details," Helena said.

"... I've got more."

Both women were quiet a moment.

"Ok, go on," Helena said.

Zoe nodded and started filling in as many details as she could recall. Her hand gravitated to between her legs and she subtly rubbed herself as she talked. At some point, she wasn't sure exactly when, she became aware that her mom was doing the same.

Mother and daughter masturbated to the telling of Riker and Izzy having sex together. It was fairly shameful, as these things go, but somehow it didn't feel that bad. It felt more like a sharing of some deep, horrible secret that didn't have to be carried alone anymore. Plus of course the general hotness of the situation.

"Oh god, he came inside her?" Helena moaned.

"Yeah."

"You don't think... she's not going to get pregnant, is she?"

"I don't think so. I'm pretty sure that's not the intent. They're not stupid. Mostly."

"Mostly?"

"Well, definitely stupid for each other."

"Very much so."

Helena's hand was very obviously moving under the covers at this point, no attempt at subtlety. Zoe was hypnotized by the movement under the blankets, rubbing herself faster as she watched her mother masturbate next to her.

Eventually, unable to help herself, Zoe yanked the covers down. Helena didn't seem surprised or bothered by the reveal. She kept rubbing her pussy, and also very blatantly looked at Zoe rubbing hers.

"No panties either, huh?" Zoe asked.

"Didn't think I needed them," Helena murmured. "Being as I was alone. You, however, came in here without any on."

"... oops?"

"Uh huh."

They kept playing with themselves until they came, and afterward just kind of lay softly panting and looking each other up and down.

"So that just happened," Zoe murmured.

Helena nodded. "It did. Sorry baby."

"It's fine. It's good, actually. I feel... weirdly I feel more ok with things now."

"Really?"

"I don't know. I feel less alone anyway."

Helena reached over and gently stroked Zoe's hair. "You never have to be alone, Zo. You have a family that loves you."

Zoe nodded. "I know."

****

Izzy woke up with Riker cradling her. She put a hand to her pussy, smiling as she recalled what they'd done, then kissed her brother's chest.

"Good morning," she said.

"Hey there," Riker said. "Zoe's gone."

"Hm, yeah. We should check on her probably."

"Probably."

"Not just yet."

"No."

Izzy kissed Riker's chest some more, working up to his neck. Riker held her, caressed her, and nuzzled at her hair.

Their lips eventually met and stayed locked together for a while as their bodies writhed together, seeking further closeness and gratification.

"You're hard again," Zoe whispered.

"I am," Riker agreed.

"You're not thinking of putting it in me again, are you?"

"I might be."

"So presumptuous!"

Riker smiled and rolled on top of his sister. She beamed right back at him.

Riker was so full of love for Izzy. Lust too, sure, as he really wanted to have sex with her again, but also just feeling their twin connection stronger than ever.

"I love you, Iz," he said. "I think... I think I'm going to want a lot of sex with you."

Izzy kissed him firmly and needily. "That sounds good," she breathed.

"Not too presumptuous?"

"Maybe just the right amount. You can, you know, cum in me again before school. If you want."

Riker tickled Izzy's side. "You don't care either way? Is that what you're saying?"

"No, that's not what I'm saying." Izzy put her hand on Riker's cheek. "If you make me say everything I'm thinking and feeling, I'm gonna cry again."

"Oh."

"I want you to cum in me though."

"Yeah?"

"I might need it."

Riker kissed Izzy again, so soft and tender. "Ok."

****

Zoe had been on her way to the bathroom, but stopped outside the twins' room as she heard familiar sounds from within. She didn't know that she necessarily wanted to go in, but she couldn't quite seem to move away either.

Helena pattered down the hall a few minutes later while Zoe was still rooted in place. She sighed at seeing Zoe standing there, still bottomless, still rather more enticing than Helena was comfortable with. She'd thought way too much about the twins before now, and all of a sudden she was seeing another daughter in a whole new light. Something about masturbating together, she supposed.

"What are..." Helena started, but as she got closer, she realized exactly why Zoe wasn't moving. "Oh god, are they--"

"Yeah," Zoe said.

"Oh."

Helena stopped next to Zoe and the two of them listened to Riker and Izzy having sex on the other side of the door.

"I shouldn't listen to this," Helena said.

"Yeah," Zoe said. "Same."

Neither of them moved.

"They're really... having sex?"

"Yeah, Mom. You can hear them same as I can."

"And you watched them last night?"

"Yep."

"... how was it?"

Zoe shifted awkwardly. "It was the hottest thing I've ever seen."

Helena groaned. "Damn."

"Yeah. You wanna go in?"

"Absolutely not!"

"Really?"

"I can't, Zo. Good lord I can't."

"I know what you mean."

They were still just standing there when footsteps came up the stairs behind them. Vi was returning early in the morning, headed to her room. She wasn't sure what to do with the sight of her mom and sister hanging out outside the twins' room, nor the fact that Zoe was naked from the waist down, but she also didn't particularly care enough to make an issue of it.

"Well good morning, young lady," Helena said. "Been out late, have we?"

"Yeah, Mom," Vi said happily. "I just--" She stopped and listened to the sounds from Riker and Izzy's room. "Are they--"

"They are," Zoe confirmed.

"Oh. Oh wow."

"You were just?" Helena prompted.

"Well never mind me," Vi said. "The twins are fucking, huh?"

Helena rolled her eyes. "So it seems."

"And we're just kind of standing here listening?"

"Well what else are we gonna do?" Zoe asked.

"Um... I feel like I should have lots of good answers for that question, but somehow I don't."

****

Quite oblivious to their audience outside, Riker and Izzy clung to each other, kissed each other, and rode their deepening connection in a state of total bliss.

Izzy couldn't get over how perfect and complete she felt with her brother inside her. Like it was what they were both made for. Despite her best efforts, she had a few tears well up and trickle down her cheeks while she and Riker were joined. He kissed them away for her.

Riker felt the same things, in his own way. The physical sensations of having his cock inside her were different from what she felt, but emotionally they were as one. Nothing had ever made so much sense and brought so much joy as having sex with Izzy, of being together even more than usual.

"I'm gonna cum in you," Riker whispered.

"Yesss," Izzy hissed.

"You ready?"

"Is that a serious question?"

"Not really, no."

Izzy squealed happily and came as Riker's cum flooded her willing little pussy. She wrapped herself around him so he couldn't get away as he filled her up, then still refused to let him go for a long while afterward.

Riker had to bribe Izzy with copious kisses before she'd release him.

"We gotta get moving sooner or later," Riker reminded Izzy.

"Hmph, like you don't wanna stay in bed with me all day."

"I really do, actually."

"So let's do it then."

"Haha, for real?"

"Why not?"

Riker nuzzled Izzy. "Because it'll probably be really obvious we're up to no good in here."

"So?"

"Good point."

They might well have stayed there and skipped school entirely, except that Helena banged on their door and interrupted their day of doing nothing.

"Don't make me come in there and drag you both out of bed, because I will!"

Riker and Izzy sighed.

"Ok, Mom," Riker called back.

"Knew it wouldn't last," Izzy grumbled, rolling out from under Riker and collecting some clothes for the day.

"Nothing so perfect ever can."

"Pff, ok then."

"What, you didn't think so?"

"I kinda do. Just... just get dressed."

Riker grinned and took his time, deliberately teasing Izzy by staying naked as long as he dared.

****

"I fully think they were just gonna skip school to fuck all day," Zoe said.

Vi nodded, throwing another combination of punches at her punching bag. "I wouldn't put it past them. You really watched them do it?"

"Last night, yeah."

Vi gave a low whistle. "Damn. How hot are we talking?"

"Um, like, all the hot? On a scale of one to ten, like a twenty. The hottest thing ever, basically."

"Ha, ok."

"I'm serious."

"First time sex was that hot?"

Zoe squirmed. "Well, like, I mean it's the twins. It's not the same as a regular first time. I assume."

Vi smirked. "Not all awkward fumbling and crying, huh?"

"I mean... there was crying. But the beautiful kind. Did you cry your first time?"

"Not me, no."

"... I don't think I want to ask for clarification on that."

"Probably for the best." Vi moved away from her punching bag and contemplated herself in the mirror.

"You sure you don't want to take your clothes off?" Zoe asked.

"I don't always work out naked, you little perv."

"But you could though."

"You're really leaning into this incest kink, huh?"

Zoe bit her lip. "Vi, I know I'm a weirdo--"

"I didn't say that."

"--but it makes sense to me. Or at least it's starting to. I didn't know who I was attracted to. I thought there was something really wrong with me. Nothing made sense. But now... now it kind of does. It's messed up, but it's something I can work with."

"... getting hot over your family?"

"Yeah. Kind of. But basically yeah." Zoe blushed. "I want to watch the twins do stuff. I want to draw them, maybe write more about them. I want to, like, see you naked more."

Vi snorted and picked up some weights.

"I want to masturbate with Mom again," Zoe continued.

Vi nearly dropped her weights on her foot. "Sorry, again?"

"Yeah. We, uh, kind of did that this morning. After I told her about Ri and Iz. She might kind of have a thing for them too."

"Jesus. Are there no boundaries left in this family at all?"

"... that might depend partly on you, actually."

Vi gave up on her workout and sat next to Zoe. She was quiet a while.

"I stayed the night at Cait's," she finally said.

"So I assumed. How was it?"

"We didn't fuck or anything."

"Really? That's not like you."

"I know. But I'm still not sure if I actually want to, like, do that kind of stuff with another girl."

"But you stayed the night."

"Well, yeah, but like on the couch. We, uh, made out a bunch. That part was nice. And we almost fell asleep while cuddling."

"Sounds nice."

"It was. I'm kind of struggling with, like, the eating pussy part of it. I honestly don't know how to feel about it."

Zoe tilted her head. "Did she want you to eat her pussy?"

"No. I mean she didn't ask or anything. We didn't get that far."

"Well I mean that's fine. Maybe you just want to take things slow."

Vi shook her head. "Maybe. I never have before."

"Yeah, but maybe you actually like her though."

"I... you think?"

"I don't know. Maybe. Have you ever really liked anyone you've been with?"

"Not overly. But the sex was good. Well, sometimes it was good. Sometimes it was just adequate." Vi sighed. "Or I might just not want to have sex with a girl. I honestly don't know."

"... do you want me try licking your pussy and see how it feels?"

"Ha, oh my god, Zo. You're horny today."

"Worth a shot."

"Do you actually want to lick me?"

Zoe shrugged. "I'd like to try it some time. And I wouldn't mind it being with you. I feel like it'd be low pressure."

"Despite me being your sister?"

"Maybe because of that. And 'cause you're chill. The twins are hot, but not chill exactly. And I'm not sure I'd be ready to try it with Mom."

Vi laughed. "Oh god, Zo. You're really thinking about it."

"I am. I watched Riker cum in Izzy last night. I feel like I don't have to worry about things so much anymore. Things I feel aren't as bad as that."

"What about Riker cumming in you, though?"

Zoe went red immediately. "He wouldn't want to."

"But you want him to, don't you?"

"Shut up. No. Maybe. Iz wouldn't like it."

"Are you su--"

"Ok she probably would actually. Still shut up. I'm... I need to go do... stuff."

"Masturbate in your room?"

"While writing dirty stories, yes."

"Alright, sis. Have fun."

****

"Coach was pissed you two just skipped practice this morning," Celeste said.

Riker and Izzy both shrugged. They'd been holding hands pretty well constantly all day, except when circumstances prevented it.

"We'll get the next one," Riker said.

"I don't really think that's how it works," Aurora said.

"Well not with that attitude, certainly," Izzy said.

Celeste nudged Riker. "So, what, you just too busy licking your sister's pussy or what?"

"Actually... kinda."

Diana, who'd been hanging out fairly quietly with them, went bright red. "What, no, not really though, right? You're joking, right?"

Celeste started laughing. "You don't think Riker would lick his sister out?"

"Well... they wouldn't actually take it that far. There's no way!"

"Wanna bet?"

"What?"

"Yeah. We'll bet on it, then we'll see if Ri actually does it."

Riker and Izzy exchanged a glance.

"We're getting bet on," Riker said.

"I heard," Izzy said.

"Let it play out?"

Izzy nodded firmly. "Let it play out."

Diana hugged herself tightly and stared hard at the twins for a moment. "What do we bet?" she asked quietly.

"He does it, you have to... let's see... you have to lick me out," Celeste decided.

Diana's eyes went wide behind her glasses. "Lick you?"

"Mmhm."

Aurora frowned. "Hey, that's--"

"And Aurora," Celeste amended. "And if he doesn't do it, we have to lick you."

Aurora seemed to accept the amendment and stepped next to Celeste to hold her hand. Diana wrestled with the decision for a moment, but every time she glanced at the twins it was pretty clear which choice she wanted to make.

"I've never licked anyone's pussy," Diana said shyly.

"It'd be a good opportunity to learn then, wouldn't it?" Celeste purred.

"You are being so horny right now," Aurora said.

"Hehe, I definitely am."

Diana bit her lip. "You two are a thing too, huh?"

Celeste shrugged. "I mean... we're best friends who mess around some, if that counts as a thing."

Aurora was more definitive. "We're a thing," she stated firmly, squeezing Celeste's hand.

Celeste actually blushed a little, her cheeks briefly matching her red hair.

"Yeah, ok, we are," she admitted. "We're not super public about it, I guess."

"We might have to change that," Aurora said, kissing her cheek.

"Yeah, we might."

****

The whole group ended up at Riker and Izzy's house, in their bedroom.

Izzy shamelessly removed her pants and panties without even being prompted. She lay back on her bed and gazed at Riker with sisterly affection, waiting for him to start licking her.

The other three girls watched in awkward, anxious, and excited anticipation. None of them were quite sure where to stand or sit. Once Riker lay down with his head between Izzy's thighs, it became a little more clear to them that they needed to be close. Diana knelt down on the floor right next to the twins on Izzy's bed, and Celeste and Aurora followed her.

Riker was unselfconscious about kissing up Izzy's inner thighs and nuzzling at her pussy. An audience didn't affect how he felt, or how much he loved making his sister feel good, except possibly to make it more thrilling.

"They're really just gonna do this, huh?" Diana whispered.

Xarth
Xarth
14,669 Followers