Family Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sheesh, okay mister edge lord, sorry for asking. You know mom and dad left to go into town and promote the business, right?"

"What about it, that's their job. They go out, they promote, they bring new guests or get recurring guests to come back. That's the family business."

"Wrong answer pencil dick. That's the side business, the main business is you and dad knocking up horny Futanaris like me and mom."

Santiago chuckled and let out a deep sigh. He looked out into the distance at Marlon Brando rushing back to him with the toy in his mouth.

Hana sat beside her brother on the porch. Their home was built in the traditional Japanese style. While the rest of Japan was modern and adopted many different architectural designs from other cultures, remote towns like theirs remained strictly Japanese, at least aesthetically.

"Had I known you and mom were going to do the nasty, I would have stayed behind and helped you clean the bathhouse. Are you still mad about that?"

"No, I'm not."

"God you must really love mom. It's too bad you can't marry her. I bet you would if you could. Why don't you find yourself a girlfriend, there are plenty—"

"I had a girlfriend!" he barked. "Or did you forget already?"

Hana shook from fear at his tone.

*

I had a girlfriend before, but she wasn't from my hometown. She was from Toyama, the largest city in west Japan. When I decided to attend a university, I chose one from outside Nigen-Sei. My mother told me I could get an education outside of the town, but I was strictly forbidden from coupling with women.

Her name was Ena Hirose. She stood five feet tall and had black hair like many Japanese women, which she kept in a long bob with layers at the ends. It was simple and cute. I met her at Toyama University during biology class. She stuck out to me in that she didn't act like a normal Japanese girl, which was well-mannered, silent, polite, and reserved. She was wild, loud, and in your face—an all-around bad bitch. I approached her one day as she was called over to the dean's office and asked her where she got her mannerisms from. She told me she was in the United States and attended middle school and high school in Portland. Since she lived in Oregon, she wanted to go to Pigeon University, but after her father got in trouble with his company, he fled with all of them back to Japan.

What a move. I fell in love right then and there. I was upfront with her about my feelings and asked her out. She wanted to test my trust and told me she would only go out if I was cool with chewing a stick of bubble gum after chewing from her mouth. I wouldn't have given a shit if she asked me to walk on burning coals, the answer would have been the same. She also didn't care that I was a Hafu, half Japanese and half another nationality. The United States is a melting pot of cultures and nationalities, so I was standard in terms of my roots.

We went out on several dates to the parks and movies in the spring, the beach during the summer, and arcades and bars during the autumn. Although Ena may have been American in her mannerism, Japanese reservation was still in her heart, and she asked me to be patient when it came to having sex. The winter of last year was supposed to be the long-awaited moment I was looking forward to. But unfortunately, that day would end in...tragedy.

I brought her home for winter break. The gates of the town were unguarded that day, so I walked in with her. I knew I was breaking the town's most important law: never bring an outsider in. Love made me do it. I thought that if I explained my relationship with my mother, then everything would work out and they would be lenient with my breaking the law. I was wrong.

My mother set aside a room for Ena and helped her unpack and get settled. That night was supposed to be filled with magic, heat, romance, passion, and most importantly, love my mother, sister, and father were supposed to be busy with the guests, but that night yielded the lowest guest count in our family's business history. My mother and sister left my father to attend the handful of guests by himself.

Ena and I kissed passionately, getting into the motions of things. She whispered into my ear, "I love you and only you. Fuck the foreplay. Fuck me, fuck me hard and good."

My ears burned and turned red. Blood flowed to the most important point on his body. I blushed and removed my top and shorts. I couldn't believe this was finally going to happen. My first real girlfriend. Everything about her felt so right, so perfect.

Then my bedroom door swung open with enough force that the hinges broke off. The bolts fell on the floor and rolled inside.

"Santiago! What did I tell you!" My mother shouted. She pulled me off Ena and out of my bed.

My mother pulled something out of her back pocket and struck me across the head with it. She hit me hard enough that I fell to the ground where my vision turned blurry. Then I felt a hot pinch on my butt. I didn't know it then, but my sister had injected me with a drug that made my mind loopy and my muscles weak. I was still able to hear everything but was unable to focus.

"Why on earth would you break this town's law son, why?"

"I thought everything was fine mom. You didn't say anything when I came here with her."

"Listen, Mrs. Salazar, I don't know what's going—" Ena screamed. Only later I learned why. My mother undressed and scared her when she saw her male parts.

"Hana, baby, hold the bitch down. I'll make sure the curtains are closed and the door is locked," my mother said.

"Mother...stop...please" I cried, unable to muster the strength to even lift my legs to save my girlfriend.

My mother applied blue lipstick and though my vision was failing me, the color of the lipstick was bright and sparkled.

I finally passed out, the drugs finally knocking me out after fighting them for ten minutes.

When I finally came around, my vision had cleared up and my strength was returning, but by then it was too late. I stirred awake and heard the familiar sound of slapping skin and a woman gagging and choking.

I watched with tears in my eyes, my teeth clenched in anger as my mother and sister spit-roasted Ena.

My mother was merciless and my sister indifferent. Hana skull fucked Ena and my mother savagely pounded her pussy from behind, threatening to snap her poor back in half.

"Oh God!" my mother howled, filling my girlfriend. I watched her belly swell from her womb being stretched out with the inhuman level of semen flooding it.

Ena moaned around my sister's cock, gagging, as Hana flooded her belly with cum.

"Ena..." I said, defeated.

She looked over at me. I expected her to be sad and scared out of her mind, but she wasn't. She had the happiest look on her face that I had ever seen. A devilish grin that reached from ear to ear.

Ena vomited all of Hana's cum and squeezed out of all my mother's as she fell on her stomach, struggling to catch her breath. I tried to get up, but my sister stomped on my back, making my muscles weak again.

"Why?" I shouted at the top of my lung. "All for some stupid fucking Law?"

My mother came over to me and placed a kiss on my forehead. "You will understand in time, I promise. Now let me and your sister finish this."

"No. Enough, Damnit," I pleaded, "you did enough to her."

My mother ignored me and lay on her back. Ena straddled my mother who slid her beast of a dick inside her ass.

"Aaahh!!" Ena shrieked in pain

My sister helped herself and slid inside Ena's ass too.

I had to watch my mother and sister fuck my girlfriend into a white mess. I could do nothing but close my eyes and try to ignore the sounds. But my damn libido betrayed me, and I opened them to bear witness to the horror.

"Oh God mom. I can feel our dicks are rubbing together. Your cock feels so hot and hard!"

"Yours too baby. Yours too." Hitomi agreed, pure, unadulterated lust plastered on her face.

My mother and sister's thrusts picked up the pace. Squelching sounds from their cocks rubbing against each other coupled with Ena's heavy grunts was all too damn much. She lost consciousness under their double penetration, and my sister and mother yelled together, flooding my girlfriend's guts with a bucketload of cum. Her belly swelled, even more, filling up until cum spayed out of her asshole, much to their delight.

My mother and sister pulled out and presented me my girlfriend's gaping asshole to view, gushing with cum as white as snow. My soul had long since left the moment this started, and the sight only compounded my despair.

"Hana, get this girl the morning after pill," my mother said.

Hana left with my mother, and I was left alone with Ena. I crawled over to her.

"More, I want more cum inside me. I haven't had enough...I need more" she said, trailing off in maniacal laughter.

I put my head in my hands and sobbed, grieving for the special night with the girl I loved, which had been so callously stolen from me.

The morning after I learned Ena was driven to a small airfield in the next town over and flown back to Toyama. I never saw or heard from her again. Her old mobile number no longer worked, and all her social media accounts were erased. She had vanished before my very eyes.

Nigen-Sei

Marlon Brando sat in front of Santiago, pushing the frisbee towards his master with his nose. He made sweet noises that tugged at his heartstrings. His dog knew the pain and anger he still harbored in his heart.

"I'm going to town to buy something," Santiago said to Hana.

The town was called Nigen-sei which translates into English as 'Duality.' Everywhere he looked there were women and little girls. There were no men in sight save for himself. Everyone in town knew him because of his family business. The little girls mirrored their mothers and 'fathers', and siblings looked similar without being identical twins.

Many of the girls as young as six had face masks on. Many were in wheelchairs and others walked with the assistance of crutches. It was upsetting to see, but he frankly didn't care.

"Oh Santiago, I have some questions about Salazar bathhouse!" shouted a woman who came walking across the street.

More women surrounded him. He couldn't answer all their questions and took off running. When he was out of sight from the mob of women, he walked into a mini-mart and came out with a lollipop sticking out of his mouth.

He sat at the bus stop to go home. While waiting, he was again approached by another group of women who looked to be in their early thirties. He sighed, aware of what they wanted.

*

"All these single women are incredibly beautiful, but they aren't attracted to me in the slightest. What they want is my sperm because of the new genetic diversity it will provide to this ancient lineage of humanity. This is the town of Nigen-Sei, and it is the birthplace and home of Futanaris. Futanari are women who look, sound, and act like women, but they are split into two camps. True Futanaris (or true-futas for short) have all the working reproductive parts of both sexes. The second camp is the Half Futanaris (or Half-futas), women who have a working penis and prostate but no testicles, as well as all the reproductive parts of a woman. True-futas can father and bear children, while half-futas can only mother them. Still, that doesn't stop the latter from enjoying their penises like any horny man.

You might be wondering how seemingly normal women can have penises and testicles. Around seventy-five thousand years ago, a volcanic eruption event caused enough environmental damage to reduce the human population to between ten and thirty thousand. In the aftermath, there was a tribe of women in what is now Japan who had to survive without the aid of men. They evolved to become physically strong and resilient, and changes eventually extended to their genitalia. Their clitorises evolved into fully-functioning penises, and some developed testicles in addition to their ovaries.

No outsiders are allowed inside the town save for a sex exception. If a Futanari woman leaves the town and marries a man or woman, she is permitted to return home with her spouse and any children born to her. Lesbian relationships are more readily accepted than hetero relationships.

Futanari society in Nigen-Sei is run by elders known as the 'Long Board'. My mother once told me that one of them shared a little-known secret with her, that the table of the Long Board is made from white marble and shaped like a penis with testicles, not really flattering.

Historically my father and I would have gone by ninety percent of Futanari society. Most of their dicks are bigger, and they're more virile and fertile raising the question of why they would need men at all. That changed, however when the Long Board's scientists discovered that centuries of Futanari interbreeding was linked to girls being born with a host of mental and physical health issues, ranging from schizophrenia to cerebral palsy. Worse still, many died in the womb.

Because my mother is married to an outsider and has me, the elders gifted her with land and ordered them to build the bathhouse business for Futanaris looking to get pregnant. Sperm from me and my father introduced much-needed new genetic material, preventing new generations of Futanari daughters from being born with these health issues.

But everything is not all sunshine and rainbows for Futanari society. When the program was implemented and I and my father started breeding these Futanaris, little boys were born too, in a society that has since its advent always been woman-dominated.

The Long Board's scientists have found that little boys have a twenty-five percent chance of carrying the F-gene or Futanari gene, and girls have a seventy-five percent chance. Naturally, little girls are accepted as they will strengthen the gene pool and Futanari society. Little boys, however, they aren't sure how to deal with or integrate them into their society since men had no place or purpose in it since its beginning.

By order of the elders, little boys will be allowed to stay in town until the age of eighteen, after that, they must leave town and make their own lives in Japan. Because boys will still be carriers of the F-gene, before they leave, they must be vaccinated with a secret agent that will either kill the F-gene or put it to sleep. The elders do not want Futanaris to be born outside of the town.

Bathhouse

Santiago alighted the bus when it arrived at his destination, but not before the driver stopped him and asked him for his number. He rolled his eyes and gave the reply he had long since memorized. "On orders of the town elders, I am forbidden from doing private and secretive breeding with the townsfolk. If you want, you can visit me at my family's business, Salazar Bath House."

He made his way home and was welcomed by electrical lanterns hanging from lines, running from his main house to the nearest bathhouse. The orange lights set the mood for another night that entailed inhuman levels of sex, orgasms, and perhaps conceptions. There were large groups of Futanaris gathered outside the first bathhouse, and most smiled or waved when they saw him.

"Santiago," his father called sternly.

He turned and saw his father, Gael, dressed in a Montsuki bearing the family's crest, the intersex symbol combined with the male symbol. The name 'Salazar' was written in Japanese above the family crest.

"Si papa, Que es?"

"I don't want you going into town by yourself ever again mijo. These Futanaris will abduct you and use you are their own personal breeding bull."

"You really think the town elders will allow that if my mother tells them that someone abducted me?"

"Eso no importa. Next time you go out, take Marlon Brando with you. He has a tracking chip in him."

"Fine dad, I will. I just needed to get out of the house for a little bit. I was feeling cagey in there. I needed fresh air and thought a walk would help."

"The least you could have done was taken a shower before you left mijo. I suppose that doesn't matter now, does it. Which bathhouse do you want to take?"

"I guess I'll take bathhouse number three. A lot of thirty-something women were asking me questions in town. They're eager for some time with me."

"Okay then, I'll take house number one, for new guests. Your mother and sister will be rotating through them all, so don't get embarrassed if they catch you buried inside one of these Perras, Hijo, heh."

Bathhouse # 2

Bathhouse number two was lit up in Christmas lights. It was located inside the woods and bordered a small stream. The trees were also wrapped in lights, giving the location a magical air. Outside the house was a large sign that read, 'Always listen when your fellow futanari tells you no or to stop. Half-Futas who don't want to conceive, take your pills beforehand. True Futanaris not looking to impregnate anyone, wear your condoms when having vaginal sex. We know they suck, but these are the rules of Salazar Bathhouse.'

In Bath House number two, there was a large group of Futanaris, twenty in total. This bathhouse was for those in their early and late twenties, prime for breeding.

The house was already alive with gasps of Futanari having hot and raw sex. Horny Futanaris engaged in missionary, cowgirl, Doggystyle, and more positions. Others added more partners to form threesomes and foursomes.

Hana was part of a foursome involving three true Futanaris. She was on her back with one straddling her and another behind her. Hana had her cock inside the woman's vagina, as the other had hers inside the middle woman's ass. Another Futanari straddled Hana's face in reverse cowgirl, sliding her cock inside her mouth so she could suck.

Hana enjoyed the hot sensation of another woman's vaginal walls gripping her cock as the first of many orgasms arrived. She also sensed the other woman's bigger cock rub against the walls of the middle Futanari's rectum.

Hitomi sat comfortably in a jacuzzi where three half-Futanaris joined her. One was a brunette that snuggled up to her, while another dunked her head below the water to suck Hitomi off. The third simply stroked and watched.

"Mrs. Salazar, I was hoping I could talk to you about inviting your husband to this bathhouse."

"Oh? How come, beautiful?" Hitomi answered.

"Because I'm getting older and feel like the more time that passes, the higher the chance I won't ever have a family. I love my girlfriend, but she doesn't know I came here. I want to have children, but I don't want to risk birthing a child with some incurable disease either."

"Well beautiful, my husband is busy right now and so is my son. But you know, when I got pregnant with my two children, they weren't born with any underlying health issues. I would love to give you the family you want if it's alright with you."

"But a man got you pregnant, not a true Futanari. Tainted sperm from this town didn't blossom inside your womb. But if you promise me that you are healthy, I will take the risk."

"Perfect," Hitomi purred with narrowed eyes. She stood, grabbed the young half-Futa, and bent her over the edge of the jacuzzi.

Water dripped from her massive erection and balls. She positioned the head of her cock against the entrance of the young Futa's vagina and pushed herself inside with little resistance.

"Fack!" screamed the half-Futa.

"Ooh, that went in smoothly, your girlfriend must be enormous."

"She's thirteen inches long, Mrs. Salazar...aah...so I'm used to large...hnngg...cocks."

"Oh? So, I can go as fast and as hard as I please then?" Hitomi's eyes narrowed devilishly at her like she was prey.

Hitomi fucked her frantically, stretching her vagina with each thrust. Her heavy balls slapped against the half-Futa's ass.