Family Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You two," Hitomi said to the other two futas in the jacuzzi with her, "I'm going to fill this bitch's baby factory with my seed. My balls need a good massaging before they can deliver the package."

The two half-futas smirked at each other and took a spot behind Hitomi's thrusting hips. Each took a testicle into their mouth and sucked vigorously.

Bath House # 1

Gael was the sole male inside bathhouse number one, but also the second most sought-after prize after Santiago. This house was solely for new guests whose ages ranged from eighteen to forty. All eyes were on him. Although many were interested in getting his genes, they were unsure how to approach a man of his size and stature.

He kissed multiple futanari, sometimes at once in three-way kisses. Only a handful were true futas while the rest were half-futas. One true Futa jumped into the pool, pushing a half-Futa to the side, much to her anger.

"My name is Maria Mamiya, I'm thirty years old. I had a few questions for you Sir Salazar."

"Sure thing, feel free to ask me anything, but I thought this was a breeding house, not an interrogation room."

"How did you meet your wife? Did she have any reservations about bearing a man's children?"

"Honey that story is a long one and would take all day to tell, but the short of it is I met her in the United States where we were both working on the same project. As for how she felt about having my kids. Honestly, the first time I saw that huge fucking dick between her legs on our wedding night, I nearly had a heart attack. I thought she was going to use that thing on me!"

The house erupted in laughter.

"She may be bigger than me, but she saw that I didn't care and was fine with what she was. Even now I haven't let her use it on me because as a man, I give, I don't receive. As a wise man once said, my asshole is just for shitting. But I have let her eat my ass out and finger it now and again, but that's it!"

There was more laughter. None seemed offended by his opinion.

"Hey, is this some sort of comedy club" yelled a true Futanari who pushed others away as she made her way inside the pool. "I came here for this man's fucking sperm and nothing else!"

"Over my empty ball sack, you bitch!" Maria snapped at her.

The Half-Futas grouped up and argued with the handful of true Futas that banded together in response. This felt like a high school gang fight about to erupt. Gael sneaked out of the pool and crawled away from the Futanaris pushing, screaming, and shoving each other.

As he left the tumult behind, a six-foot-tall half-futanari with dyed red hair walked into the bathhouse. Despite her height, her dick was an average five-incher. He rose to his feet and approached her. She shyly rubbed her arm and fixed her gaze at the floor.

"H-Hello, my name is Ayako and—"

She stopped mid-sentence as Gael, taken by this rare beauty, pressed her against a shower wall, raised one of her legs, and pushed himself inside her.

"Oh God!" gasped Ayako.

Gael pressed his lips against her, and she reciprocated to engage him in a passionate kiss. She wrapped an arm around his waist and played with his hair. The other arguing Futanaris stopped upon hearing the grunts of animalistic fucking.

"Hey!" everyone yelled at their sneaking breeding bull."

Bath House # 3

Santiago watched thirty Futanaris kissing, talking, and laughing from a small pool. Many were watching him, waiting for him to make a move on one of them. He wasn't completely naked, preferring to keep on black and red boxer briefs.

He couldn't stop thinking about that damn day. Why did his sister have to remind him, and just when he was finally on the cusp of accepting it. His vision blurred and he felt bile rise from his stomach to his throat, threatening to spill out like vomit. He looked around to make sure the futas were at least engaging in some sexual act, but only a few of them were. They were more interested in him than in each other.

He couldn't take it and walked out of the house, but not before a few true-Futanaris had something to say.

"Where the hell do you think you're going?"

"I'm not feeling well. I need to go back home and take something for my stomach pain. Give me a few minutes—"

"Uh, fuck that! I paid your parents' good money. So, stay and deliver!"

"I'm sorry. I told you I needed—"

"Shut your mouth! You're scared, aren't you?" a half-Futa said. "You may lack one but you're acting like a big pussy right now." Others behind her laughed at her comment. "I always wondered what a man's ass felt like. Any of you interested in finding out with me?"

Santiago's pupils constricted as he relived that horrible day when his girlfriend was violated by the two people he loved most.

"Okay...you want me to deliver? I'll deliver..." Santiago stared icy daggers at the Futa gripping his wrist. A sinister grin settled across his face.

Bath House # 2

The matriarch of The Salazar family, Hitomi, was on her hands and knees as a half-Futa fucked her asshole and another fucked her mouth. Two true-Futas came over and stood at her flanks. They asked her to stroke them. Hitomi rose off her hands and stroked them.

"Gaahhh!" the Futa behind her yelled as she pumped Hitomi's tight asshole down with cum.

Hitomi's eyes watered as her cheeks swelled with cum from the Futa in front of her. She spurted buckets of cum down her throat that sprayed out of her mouth and nostrils.

Hitomi groaned when the dick slipped out of her mouth. She looked up at her fellow Futa with a shit-eating grin.

Hana was busy fucking her own Futa in the full nelson position when Gael came bursting in, spooking everyone inside the bathhouse.

"Mami! We need to go find Santiago right now! The Futas said he punched one of them. They got mad and jumped him. He managed to run away into the woods."

Tonight's breeding session was cut short as Hitomi, and Gael rushed out to find their son. They rushed to the bathhouse he was inside of and found a handful of Futanaris surrounding the Futa that got socked square in her nose. She was bleeding but nothing too serious. Her fellow Futanaris brought her towels to help stop the bleeding.

"Your fucking son hit her!" said a True Futanari.

"I know I'm sorry for how he's acted. He hasn't been the same since last year," Hitomi per-formed Dogeza. Kneeling on the floor and bowing, head touching the top of her hands.

"Whatever his problem is, he didn't have to act out like that."

Gael had something to tell them also, "You didn't have to jump my son! What did you guys do to him? He's not a violent man."

"We were just joking with him. we told him he wanted him to give us anal."

"His ass?" Hitomi uttered, rising back up to her feet now visibly angry, "That is not allowed especially not with my son. You can do anything you like with my son and husband, but Futa-on-male is prohibited here, do you understand!"

Regardless of how they felt, Gael and Hitomi ran into the woods shouting Santiago's name.

"Hitomi, remember the old oak tree by the river?"

"His old treehouse. The one you built with him when he was twelve."

The trek took them twenty minutes, and when they got there, they found Santiago sitting inside, crying. He was badly bruised but still alive.

Salazar Home

Hours after the punching incident in bathhouse number three, Hitomi and Gael spoke to their son.

"This is going to go straight to the longboard. My God, what are we going to do. What if we lose everything? What if they exile us or worse!" Hitomi panicked, worrying for all of them.

" Exile, prison or execution, it's all the same" Gael said, "Why did you do this son?"

"You want to know why dad? Fine, I'll tell you. Ask that woman over there you call a wife what she and Hana did to my girlfriend when I invited her the winter of last year."

"De que esta hablando mi hijo?" he asked her.

"Please...I don't want to—"

"TELL ME!" Gael's words were like thunder, carrying the weight of total authority.

"I applied lipstick on my lips that had mind-controlling chemicals that dissolve with saliva. I'm immune to it because it doesn't affect Futas. I kissed his girlfriend and she quickly believed she wanted me and Hana. It's one of the few secret tools we employ here to erase peoples' memories. We also use it to make an intruder complacent and obedient to our wishes. Santiago was made to watch. When it was done, she was taken outside the town's walls. I don't know what happened to her after that.

Gael stared blankly at his wife. He couldn't believe his beloved and his daughter was capable of such a terrible deed.

"We did it because outsiders unless invited or born here, are strictly forbidden from stepping foot inside. We do it to maintain the secrecy of this place and its inhabitants."

"Was she killed? You told me she was flown back to Toyama!" Santiago asked.

"I know you hate me, son, I can't stand the thought of my little boy hating me, so I'll tell you why I did it. I am not a member of the longboard, but the order came down from there to do what I and your sister did to Ena. The alternative was killing her and disposing of her body. A missing person report would have been filed but the protection of the Japanese government would have shielded us and this town from prying eyes. I begged the highest elder not to kill Ena. She told me to do what I did that night and to make sure you were watching. If I could have had it my way, I would have sent that girl back home unharmed. If I didn't do that terrible de.ed, we would have all been executed that night."

Past midnight, there was a knock on the family's front door. Santiago was in his bedroom when the knocking started. He was staring up at the ceiling anxiously anticipating this visit. His parents came upstairs and told him to come downstairs with them at once.

There was a person wearing a dark red mask with a hole over their left eye. The visitor had black pants, dark glossy heels, and a dark red cloak that covered her entire torso from neck to knees. Santiago saw this woman and was reminded of a character he saw once in an anime.

"You must be Santiago Salazar, son, and heir to the Salazar Bathhouse business. Please step outside with me. Mr. and Mrs. Salazar, stay inside."

There was a black limousine outside with several masked individuals wearing black hooded cloaks, standing around the vehicle. They wore black masks with two holes to see out of.

"You have been charged with assaulting a citizen of this town and failing to deliver your family's promise of more genetic material, Mr. Santiago. The Long Board has demanded your head be served on a golden platter alongside with your genitals."

Santiago went pale as he stared into oblivion.

"But, because of your family's and especially your mother's good standing with the town, and all she has done for it. Your punishment has been scaled down to severe public beating. You will be allowed to keep your testicles; they are still precious to the stabilization of this town."

Something about this woman's voice was familiar. His heartbeat faster at the thought of who this person could possibly be.

"Can I ask you a question, madam?"

The masked woman stared at him, patiently waiting for his question.

"Are you Ena, Ena Hirose?"

The masked woman chuckled and laughed sinisterly behind her mask.

"Aside from you and your father, Santiago, I have been thoroughly vetted, my health records checked, and given a thorough health examination to make sure I was fit. Men aren't the only lucky sons of bitches who can become new genetic donors for this town, although I know why they are preferred. You guys pump and dump and its' on to the next one. Who has time to wait for a woman to give birth after nine months of waiting? Still, I chose to become a member of this town and my love and dedication to this place since the moment I arrived here has landed me in the best position possible."

"What are you talking about? Are you Ena or—" Santiago paused mid-sentence, as he watched the woman remove her mask and unsnap her cloak.

His heart sank to the pit of his stomach. It was Ena and Her belly was swollen!

"Are you...Pre—"

"Pregnant? Yes. I'm due in two months. It's good to see you again Santiago. How has the last year been to you?"

His knees lost strength and buckled at her words, then gravity did the rest, forcing him down to his knees.

"Whose is it?" he asked her, tears flowing freely down from his eyes.

"Does it even matter? I came here to deliver your verbal summoning, we expect—"

"WHOSE IS IT?!!"

"...The highest elder. This baby is hers," she finally answered him.

It began to rain. Lighting flashed in the background, fueling this already tense moment. It was like nature was reflecting his feelings for all to see. The rain was his tears, the night was the darkness that veiled his heart and the lightning his regret, anger, and newly born wrath,

"I thought you had died. I cried every night praying you were alive and doing well."

"Thank you for your tears and prayers. As you can see, I am fine and couldn't be better."

"I'm sorry...that I couldn't protect my first love. I should have never brought you here, to this accursed place. If only I had never met you. If only I had never let my walls down...if...only..." Santiago's head was in the dirt, bawling his eyes out.

"Don't cry Santiago. I'm happy at least. Please try to be happy for me. The beautiful memories we created together, that's something no one, not even God can take away from us. Keep loving that version of me. She still loves you and always will. Your public beating is scheduled for tomorrow at six in the evening at Duality Plaza. If there are no more questions, I will be taking my leave. Tell your mother and father and your sister also that I wish them a good night's rest."

She placed her mask back on and snapped the buttons of her cloak back together and walked back to her limousine. She stepped in, closed the door, and drove off with her servants inside.

Hitomi and Gael stepped out of their home to help their son up to his feet. Even in suffocating anguish, he still somehow found the strength to lift his head up to the dark sky. He smiled at a woman with dark wings that appeared out of thin air. She was cloaked in darkness hovering in the skies above him. A fire burned around her head like a halo of fury. Was she real or just a figment of his breaking mind? His tears became lost in the raindrops the fell on his face.

His father carried him back inside and placed him on his bed. They tried to comfort him with sweet encouraging words and even sang to him to give him strength. He closed his eyes at the crack of dawn and found the will to sleep in peace after his mother and father had long fallen asleep.

Tomorrow's a new day.

END?