Family Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi," she said. "I hope this is okay. I confess, I thought about you naked in here and, well, I wanted to see." She told me with a smile as she looked me up and down.

She wanted to see! I finally got to see those big round breasts naked, not some clumsy fumbling on a dark street. I got to see and now touch those big boobs, live and in color.

My hands had a mind of their own and I was quite quickly fondling her tits. I caressed the round but firm flesh. Her nipples were long and erect and I firmly pulled on them, Brittany arched her back, eyes closed and mouth agape in ecstasy. I continued to play with her breasts and then snaked one hand down to her pussy.

Even in the shower I could feel her sexual moisture. I dropped to my knees and pushed her to a sitting position on the small shelf at the back of the shower. I spread her legs, took a moment to gaze at her nearly bald mound and then, with my tongue, traced the outlines of her sensitive flesh.

Her hands were caressing my head, which was buried in her pussy. I continued like that for several minutes and then took her sensitive clitoris in my mouth, sucking and nibbling. All of a sudden her legs stiffened and she pulled hard on my hair. With a moan she shuddered to a climax.

I went to touch her pussy again and she pushed my hand away.

"Too sensitive," she breathed.

She sat there on that small ledge bent forward, hands on her knees, breathing heavily, recovering from the powerful climax.

I took the moment to look at her. Blond hair, a pretty face, big round breasts, a shapely if just slightly overweight body. If she were to lose fifteen pounds she'd be ready for Playboy I thought.

"Wow!" She whispered. "That was fantastic," she said from her sitting position on the ledge.

She looked up and right at eye level was my completely erect cock. She stared for a few seconds at it and then reached out to grab it.

She took the soap, lathered her hand and then lathered my cock. She slowly but firmly stroked me. I was already turned on and with what she was doing I was rock hard.

She then pulled me toward her, placing my manhood firmly between her big boobs. Using her hands she pushed on the sides of the breasts creating a warm, soft channel that my cock entered.

Visually I watched my cock sliding up and down between the beautiful full breasts. I reached down and played with her nipples and she gasped. I knew I couldn't hold out much longer.

"Brittany," I warned her.

She kept the pressure on and a few moments later I climaxed all over her face, chin and chest.

I collapsed to a sitting position, water streaming down on me as I sat on the shower floor. I looked up to see Brittany cleaning my ejaculate off her face and body. She was smiling.

"Finally," she told me.

Finally what?" I asked.

"Finally I get you." She said, "after being close to you in college and never really getting to do anything with you, finally we did something." She told me with a smile.

I kind of felt the same way she did. I had longed to see her naked, I had wanted her to play with my cock, I had wanted to play with her pussy. But most of all I had wanted to see, feel and suck on her big tits.

But there was something else tickling the back of my brain, and I think I knew what it was. The thoughts and talk of our original early relationship brought back my anger and distrust of that time. Normally after a new sexual encounter, particularly with someone I seemed to get along with I would be happy. And for the most part, sitting in Brittany's shower, us both naked, I was happy. There was just that small thread of unease.

Later we did have drinks and a dinner Brittany had prepared back out on her patio in the warm evening. We continued our comfortable pleasant conversation, but now with a greater depth of intimacy after the sexual encounter. I was having a good time.

After the dinner, all of a sudden Brittany stopped talking and just looked at me.

"What?" I asked.

She just continued to look.

I gave her a look like, what's up?

"Can you take off your shirt?" She asked me. "I like seeing you without your shirt on," she said.

I stood up and pulled the tee shirt over my head. I then walked over behind the chair Brittany was sitting on, reached to the bottom of her tight shirt and in one motion pulled her shirt off too.

"Tim!" Brittany shrieked as her hands held the round globes of her breasts. "We're outside, in the backyard. Someone could see!" She continued.

"Well it's only fair, if I'm topless, then you're topless." I told her. "Here, let me do that." I said to her and removed her hands from her tits and covered them with mine.

I could feel her nipples already getting erect. And those weren't the only things getting erect.

"Tim," she half heartedly protested, "we better go inside." She said.

I gathered her up and placed her on the chaise lounge next to the table. I took a quick survey of the neighbors and could only see one house that could spy into the backyard where we were, and the shades were closed at that house. I then swiftly yanked her shorts down, she was nude.

I looked down at that beautiful plump body, I gazed at her vagina and the small trail of hair around it. I quickly removed my shorts, maneuvering around my throbbing erection. I then eased myself down on her naked body.

"Timothy," she whispered, "you can't do this to me here, what if the neighb.....".

Midstream in her protestations I kissed her and she wrapped her arms around me. Slowly I impaled her moist vagina with my erection. I felt the gasp through our kiss as the full length of my cock settled into her warm folds.

And then we fucked. Slow at first, then I would speed up, and then slow down again. Finally, sweat dripping off the both of us I ejaculated over and over into her. She seemed satisfied.

As we lay in contented bliss I began to wonder what this now meant. If it was just a one time thing, I guess I was okay with that. If it became more than that, and I kind of hoped it would, we would have to have some type of discussion. Our college interactions cast a slight shadow over the potential future relationship.

I was tempted to stay the night, but I decided to go home. It had been a good evening. Fantastic sex, a good meal, and I enjoyed Brittany's company beyond the physical interaction.

Over the weekend, while I worked on my parents house, I thought about Friday night and Brittany. I knew the correct protocol would be a phone call, an invitation for coffee or a drink, or at least a check in text message. I did none of this, and I wasn't exactly sure why. I suppose if I wanted to dig deep I could see the similarities between now and our college 'friendship'. And that hadn't ended well, maybe I was just protecting myself?

In any event life went on. Albert, Yimi, and I continued on the project, next door to Brittany's. Monday and Tuesday I did not see her. Wednesday I had a note in a cute little sealed envelope on my car.

'Hey you! Call me if you want....' That was the message.

I didn't call her Wednesday, but as I was heading to my truck Thursday I saw her in her jet black Outback pulling out of the garage. I stepped to the side of the road and stopped to talk to her.

"Hi," I said. "I got your note, thanks."

She had her window down, big dark glasses covering her face. No friendly smile, her face was expressionless and she hadn't said a word. Just stared at me blankly. I was sensing the chill, and it wasn't coming from the car's air conditioning.

"I, uh, we've been pretty busy." I stammered. "Um, I was going to call you." I continued to dig a deeper hole for myself.

"Tim." She said, interrupting my mumbling. "Enough. I get it, I was just a fling. A bump and run. An easy fuck. I just thought we had something more than that. Anyway, I've got to get going." And she turned to face the road intent on her destination.

"Brittany, wait!" I said as she started to take off.

"I want to see you again," I said to her. "I want to explain myself. Can we have dinner this weekend?" I asked.

She sat for a minute looking at me, that same blank expression.

"Call me." Was all she said, and then she was gone.

I did call her and she agreed to have dinner with me on Saturday night. We went downtown to a cute Italian restaurant, Geppetto's. All along the walls were wooden marionettes as decorations. It was a warm, intimate environment.

Throughout dinner we found the same conversational ease that I'd always experienced with Brittany. She was a bit reserved at first, but we got past that. At the end of the evening I invited her to my house for a nightcap. I began thinking of the sexual delights we had experienced last week. But after the nightcap she said she had to go.

We hugged goodbye and I kissed her. She gave an enthusiastic kiss back, but the moment my hand wandered toward her boobs, I was stopped.

As she left she told me, "this time, you better call me."

I smiled and waved, knowing I would call her.

And so our rekindled relationship began. We would talk regularly and see each other a few times per week. The sex began again after I called her and asked her out. And the sex was good. Sexually we were quite compatible. Most weekends we would spend the nights together.

After a few months I thought it was time for Brittany to meet my mom and dad. As I've said, I worked with my parents at our family business, Designed Outdoor Spaces. My dad started the business over twenty five years ago, but it's really been the last ten years when things really have taken off. The reason for the growth is my mom. My dad is a kind, easygoing man that always looks for the good in people. My mom, on the other hand, is smart, ambitious, and calculating. There is no question about who wears the pants in that relationship.

And though my mom sees the value I bring to the business, she still treats me like an employee. Even with Taylor living on the East Coast, it seems like at least weekly she works in some type of compliment about him, often with some vague comparison to me and my shortcomings.

I was a bit nervous having Brittany meet my parents. Though my mom wanted a family dinner at their house on the property, I insisted on a restaurant downtown. I made reservations at The Whiskey Cat, a steak restaurant in the heart of town. I wanted the first meeting on a neutral field.

Any nervousness I may have had quickly evaporated. My dad was as affable and charming as ever, but it was my mom who surprised me. She was gracious and personable asking Brittany about herself and seeming to be quite genuine in the interaction. I was pleased and thankful for my mom's positive behavior. It seemed like Brittany and my mom really hit it off. Much later I thought about the fact that my mom didn't treat me, her own son, as well as she did my girlfriend.

As we continued dating and the intimacy of our relationship increased I knew we needed to talk about Donovan. The few times I brought up the subject Brittany had quickly dismissed it. I let it go, knowing the pain of a failed relationship particularly with infidelity.

We had returned from dinner one night. My house was close enough to walk and we were in a relaxed pleasant mood hand and hand on the way home.

"Brittany," I softly said as we climbed the steps to my door, "I think it's time we talk a little about our relationship." I told her.

"Okay" she said, "but what's there to talk about? I love you, you love me, I think, and we have a good life. Oh," she added, "and our sex life isn't too bad!" She said with a smile.

I hugged her, rubbed her ass, and told her I knew all that. But in a slightly more serious tone I asked her about her marriage. She immediately became quiet and the happy go lucky pleasantness of earlier was gone.

"If we are going to take the next step in this relationship, I need to know a little more about your past. And that includes your marriage." I told her.

She paused for a minute in thought, "Okay." She sighed and agreed.

And then she told me the story.

She and Donovan were off and on again in college. Mostly on, but when I first met her they were off. During college she admitted to sleeping with two other guys beyond Donovan. I would have been number three, she told me if things had gone differently the night at The Commons.

Their senior year they stayed together, no breakups. Donovan had been hurt in the first football game of the year and had medically retired. He was around more and that year their relationship grew. Right before graduation he proposed to her and they moved to his hometown, Redmond, not far from where I grew up and live now.

Donovan went into the mortgage business and Brittany began designing websites independently. The timing for Donovan was perfect with plunging interest rates. He was making a lot of money and investing in the rising local real estate market. Eventually they drifted apart and divorced.

I asked about the circumstances of the split up, she just reiterated they had married young and drifted apart. She told me there was no longer bitterness between the two. In fact she still managed his website. When I asked about the infidelity Brittany said she didn't want to talk about it. Too painful, I guess.

Brittany told me that she and Donovan were still friends. I thought about that, slightly uncomfortable. Her ex-husband, who used to fuck her, she continued a friendship with. I had to think a little more about that.

I did feel like this was a good step in our relationship, sharing this information. I now knew a little more about the woman I had fallen in love with.

Our relationship progressed without many, if any, problems. Brittany was planning on moving in with me after the people she was house sitting for returned from their charity mission in west Africa. This was another big step in our relationship.

Brittany also began to manage our family businesses, website. She worked with my mom on this and they became friendly if not outright friends. I wasn't sure how I felt about that. Even though I was a valuable part of the family business, my mom treated me as a hired laborer.

Brittany began mentioning the advantages of refinancing my house near downtown. Interest rates had dropped and I could lower my payments. She said that Donovan could help me with the refinance. I thought about that, and I knew she was right. I was just not sure I wanted to inject Donovan into our lives.

The neighbor directly behind me was a hoarder. There was stuff all over her property. Stacks of junk partially covered with blue tarps, a rusting old vehicle of some type, a lean to shed partially collapsed. It was a mess. I had gotten to know the owner when my back fence, that divided our property, fell down in a windstorm. I told her I'd fix it, and I did.

Every few months she'd ask me to help her with some type of home repair. I felt sorry for her and usually helped.

One night I was home alone and the doorbell rang. It was Hilda. This was unusual, normally she would just holler over the fence. After a few pleasantries she got to the point.

"Tim," she said, "I'm dying. The doctors give me a month maybe two. That's it." She added.

"Oh Hilda," I said, "that's terrible!" And I moved to embrace her.

She waved me away.

"I'm actually surprised I lived this long. But the reason I'm here is to see if you want to buy my property and take Muffin." She said to me.

When I looked at her confused.

"Muffin's my cat. I need one hundred and fifty thousand, I'm selling as is. It's yours if you want it." She added. "It's probably worth more than that, but I don't want any real estate people poking and prodding through my stuff. If you say no, I'm going to that old asshole next to you to give him a shot at it. But I'd rather sell to you." She told me.

I thought for a moment and told her I'd take it. It may take a few weeks to get the money I told her.

"That's fine." She said, "The money's for my daughter in Idaho. I haven't been much of a mother to her. Sending her the money is the least I can do." She told me.

I knew the property was worth a lot more. But there would be a lot of work cleaning it up. The house was a tear-down. I always kind of liked cats, so Muffin should be no problem. Now, I thought, I'd probably have to meet with Donovan.

Later that week I did meet with Donovan. He had a nice office on the main floor of a newer mixed use brick building in Redmond. I noticed a Fitness Plus workout gym on the street level next to his office. I was a member of Fitness Plus locally, I didn't realize there was one in Redmond also.

Above his office was what looked like four stories of residential, probably apartments or condos. All new and upscale looking.

We met in his office. Though I'd never really quite been introduced to him formally, he greeted me with familiarity. Donovan was a nice looking guy. Big, from his football days but had stayed lean. He was friendly and pleasant to talk with. I couldn't tell if he was a genuine nice guy or slick enough to make people think that.

I signed about a thousand sheets of paper. I refinanced at the lower rate and had enough equity to get the extra one hundred and fifty thousand for Hilda. My payment went up a total of eighty one dollars a month.

Afterwards Donovan told me a little about his business. He had developed the mixed use building with his office, the gym, and the apartments above. He told me he'd partnered with a couple of pro football players he knew from college on the project. He was in the process of renting out the rest of the apartments on the upper floors.

I walked away, liking Donovan despite myself. He seemed like a pretty good guy. In the back of my mind, I couldn't help but think that he used to fuck Brittany regularly. I tried to keep those thoughts to a minimum. So far I liked him and he was going to help me get Hilda's property.

Brittany moved in a few months later. Our relationship was going great. She and I had fun together, we seemed to have similar life goals, and our sex life was fantastic.

She was currently our web designer at DOS. She would interact with my mother and they seemed to have a positive, friendly relationship. A part of me was envious of that relationship with my mom. She appeared to be enjoying a closeness with my mother that I never had. Strange dynamics.

Meanwhile our family business was booming. We had the three crews busy with jobs forecasted out for months. We had begun talking about hiring a full time salesperson. This would allow my dad and I more time to finish our projects. And it seemed like more and more of these sales calls became my responsibility.

My dad was slowing down a bit. He was still productive and did great work but twenty five years of manual labor was taking its toll on my easy going dad.

Beside our business and my relationship with Brittany I was busy. Hilda finally passed away and I had the unenviable job of cleaning up her house and property. I also was recruited at least weekly to help out at my parents house to do work for my mom up there..

One night Brittany and I were laying in bed, naked.

"Timothy?" She said to me, using my full name, "when are we going to get married?" She asked.

I sat silent for a couple of moments. My silence must have alarmed her, she sat up and looked at me, both beautiful breasts and nipples pointed in my direction. I gazed at her and her tits.

"Tim!?" She asked again.

I reached up and started massaging a nipple. She pushed my hand away and pulled up the sheet, hiding her boobs.

"Wait a minute," I laughingly protested. "I was just about to have some fun." I said.

"Well no one's having any fun until you answer my question." She firmly stated.

I thought for a moment. I loved Brittany, I couldn't imagine being without her. My mental images of my life moving forward always included Brittany. We were still young but deep down I knew that I did want to get married to her. She may be just accelerating the time table a bit.

123456...9