All Comments on 'Family Business'

by sunburycd

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
6/5 Love all of your stories

Was waiting for your story. Thank you. Rated 5*

askinaskinover 4 years ago
to be continued?

duh! yes of course.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
more please!

cant wait for part 2!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 4 years ago
I thought this was too good not to be elaborated on.

Glad to see I was right.

Please, continue.

Gremlin078Gremlin078over 4 years ago
Yes please continue

Enjoying this a lot

SchakaSchakaover 4 years ago
Loved it!

A nice slow build to the ultimate end!

I would love to see their business/personal relationship progress. Then there is Monica! She offers an opportunity to expand the story

5*

oldmooseoldmooseover 4 years ago
More! More!

Exactly what I was thinking as I read this. Well, not all I was thinking!

I'm always excited when I see a new story by sunburycd. This one may be your best! There's so much room for exploration as they set up the salon and operate the business. I'll be waiting anxiously to see what direction you take it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5/5 A small Reward for your story

Google "Charlotte Sartre Brittany Bardot Outnumbered both ways" enjoy the wet version, and thenne Google "Francys Belle, Anastasia Rose Regretless Wet 1". There are more videos in that site, enjoy👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
more more

Please continue

RockinstudmuffinRockinstudmuffinover 4 years ago
No 5's in my world.....but

Great story! Loved it!

Omart57Omart57over 4 years ago
Smokin Hot!!!

From beginning to end, exciting and lust filled! Five stars and favorited!

ArediaArediaover 4 years ago

Very nice! :) Please continue. :)

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

Definitely to be continued!! Five stars and a favorite point!

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Beautiful

A remarkable story, a nice slow tease by obviously two very close people. I look forward to the next part.

goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
i hate to just be a member of the chorus

But - ENCORE, ENCORE - well done, definitely needs part 2, and of course, 5 stars for another clever, sexy, well written story

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 4 years ago
Long slow burn...

...loved the long slow burn. Great story!

MrEdTexasMrEdTexasover 4 years ago
Heat???

I have read and enjoyed many of your works. This one is, well atrocious. You spent TWO pages building up. Then wen the sex scene does appear you rushed through it. I'm fine with a slow build up, really I am. This was geological in pace. Additionally, when the sex does come, it's mechanical and short. Do you not want to write erotica? That's what this story feels like to me.

Usually your sex is well written and smokin' hot. I don't know what went wrong this time. I will read your next story, hopefully it will be back to your usual excellence.

live4thebjlive4thebjover 4 years ago
Unbelievably good

Amazing work! *****

DomJ69DomJ69over 4 years ago
Very Erotic

This had a great build-up with plenty of sexual tension, but, in my opinion the transition happened too quickly. I had no idea of his mother's intentions and then you went straight to the payoff.

It would have been better if you had another foot massage scene and she made her intentions noticeable to Lincoln: 'Her legs spread revealing her naked pussy. She wanted me to see her sex...' etc, etc.

I'm looking forward to when Monica arrives early at the home salon and sees them having sex. Please take a bit longer with the transition scenes.

Crusader235Crusader235over 4 years ago
Hot

Hot little story, please continue! Five Stars!

ekim22ekim22over 4 years ago
AWESOME

Seriously Sunbury, this is one of your best submissions to date and I've read'em all. The build up in this one is awesome. All too often we get rushed stories. This one was slowly built at just the right pace. Uncertainty, voyuerism, peeks, touches....great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Definitely more

Great build up to the momment where they finally cross the line. Would love a threesome between Monica and our couple in the next chapter.

SmutaholicSmutaholicover 4 years ago
One of the best!

Your stories are always just right. The right amount of build-up, the right amount of chemistry, the right amount of romance, and the right amount of delicious sex. Thank you for writing stories with depth and believability. Great work!

sunburycdsunburycdover 4 years agoAuthor
Feedback

Thanks for taking the time to read, voting and the comments. Chapter 2 might be a few days off as I've only just begun. All the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing...

Build up was more than worth it, absolute 10/10!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Story

Loved the build-up, sparing between Mom and Son plus the love making. Your writing is exquisite and yes, you definitely should continue this wonderful story.

nsebuildnsebuildover 4 years ago
To be continued? Yes Definitely

To be continued? Yes Definitely

SouthLondonerSouthLondonerover 4 years ago
What can I say other than......just about perfect.

I've been here for many years and ive read hundreds of stories. In all these years I've given 5-stars so rarely you could count on fingers from both hands. Your story is easily deserved of 5-stars. Your story I found delightfully sexy and caused me to read and reread many paragraphs over and over. In a few simple words I confess I loved your story and I look forward to reading more from you. You 'must' continue with Chapter Two of this simmering 'pot boiler.'

Regards from south London (UK)

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 4 years ago
A happy son and mother

Definitely a five plus! Don't need that spear bedroom now! I may have to go back and read parts of this story again, but now I'm on to part 2. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
MIGHTY FINE INCEST STORY

I really enjoy a bit of cheating on dad with my mom bangs the off-spring stories. This piece of adult fiction is very well done without it.

If you do need to add another female, give the non-bald beaver fans something to enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
You should teach a class on Lit.

About how to build a story. It would be a masterclass. Too many stories on here are 'Wham, Bam, Thank you Ma'am, who's next?' Straight to no holes barred, let the gangbang and swapping begin type stories.

The art of the slowly building seduction seemed lost, until I discovered your stories. Stories where the characters actually love and care about each other. Yes, there is still hot incest sex, which is an important part of the story, but you also remember that there is more to these characters than their sex organs. Making your characters actual believable people, makes your stories more believable, and therefore more fulfilling.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5 stars. Glad to see another chapter coming. To many stories deserve a second but not always delivered

GeorgeGaleGeorgeGaleabout 2 years ago

I love how this story is developing, very sensual and sexy.............():\

rlrmiller1951rlrmiller1951about 1 year ago

this is an unfinished story don't waste your time.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

i liked it. not too much, not too little, nice tempo

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersunburycd@sunburycd
Thank you to all that have followed me for a while now and those new to my kind of storytelling. Although my contributions have lessened, understand I do continue to read all your comments and appreciate the engagement and feedback. Just a quick note to explain myself in res...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES