Family Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you at least think about it?" I asked as I followed her progress and she looked back with an almost pitying expression on her face.

"It's out of the question Lincoln," she forced a smile before entering her bedroom and closing the door on my dreams.

There was no goodnight kiss.

*

I couldn't sleep. I attempted to jerk off but even that, like everything else that night wasn't working out for me. It was well after two a.m when I heard the clicking of high heels on the floor of the hallway and I thought I must have just woken up, confused as to the time of day. No. It was still night and then the light seeping down from the kitchen creeping below my closed door. What was going on? I lay there listening for another good five minutes before extracting myself from the bed.

My attire wasn't out of the usual as I padded barefoot along the hallway in only my boxer shorts, shielding my eyes from the bright light of the kitchen as I entered. Her attire, was.

She, my mother, turned with a mug of what I could smell was hot chocolate in her hands as she obviously felt my presence behind her. It wasn't before I took in her bottom, her luscious ass cheeks barely covered by the red lace. The nightie she'd bought herself only two days previous. A nightie? No, I was right in my first assumption. Lingerie. It could have been described as a dress I suppose. Something a daring nightclubber could get away with, had she been wearing underwear beneath. But as my mother fully turned in my direction, it was clear she hadn't felt the need. Her legs lengthened by the heels, I attempted to travel her entire form in the least amount of time but my eyes failed me when I reached her groin, stalling as they spied her bare pubis.

Even through the tight red lace I could see the smoothness of her clearly waxed pussy, the slit below and the hint of labia. Above, and the slight swell of her belly, a navel that I'd looked upon only a night before and then her breasts. Unencumbered, supported merely by the compression of the material, her nipples so vivid she may just have been naked. In essence she was. My mother stood naked before me. The thinnest of fibres and a few feet of air separating our bodies.

"Honey!" she whispered, surprised. "What are you doing up?"

I managed to find my voice amid the circumstances but not before swallowing heavily.

"What are YOU doing up?" I simply repeated her question.

"I couldn't sleep, thought I might as well wear-in the shoes a little more," she calmly stated explaining perfectly the reason for the heels. Her lingerie going uncommented on.

"Same, I needed a drink," I added. A white lie to validate my attendance in the kitchen. Her clothing, or lack thereof was an elephant in the room, an appearance of red blushing around her neck the only acknowledgement as yet.

As I poured myself a glass of water, she used the opportunity to partially hide herself beneath the table much as I'd done days previous and when I again looked at her she was struggling to hide a smirk.

"I just wanted to see what I looked like in it," she admitted her current state before slapping a hand across her forehead and eyes. "I didn't know you'd be up."

I wasn't sure if her last comment was a good thing or bad. I'd got my wish; to see her in the lingerie. But she hadn't worn it for me. Why I was being so picky I had no idea. Why would she wear it for me? I was her son. I should be grateful I'd seen it at all.

"Well if you want an impartial male's perspective," I finished my glass as she peeked through a crack in her fingers. "You look pretty good."

'Impartial?' 'Pretty good?' I wanted to tell her I had a vested interest. That I thought she looked so amazing that I'd gladly worship her as a deity for just a touch of her body, a kiss from her lips. Instead I crossed the room and took up the chair opposite as her hand went back to the mug, her arms strategically placed to cover her breasts.

"Thanks," she coyly replied, blushing. "It was on sale too," she added as if justifying her frivolity.

I let this too go. I wanted to say it was worth every dollar. That she should get one in every color. Instead I focussed on her presence.

"So why couldn't you sleep?" I asked.

"Thinking," she immediately responded.

"About?"

"You."

Oh God, I thought. We were so alike. I was pretty sure her thoughts about me had been far different to that of mine about her however. And when she elaborated I was proven correct.

"It's so much money Lincoln," she stated.

"It's an investment," I countered. "How much different would it be me putting my money in the stock market? At least with you I can see where my dollar's going."

She bit her lip and I could see she was swaying in my direction.

"Mom, you're so good at what you do. All your experience. I bet if you told your regulars they'd follow you from the salon to here. You have a ready made client base. Monica too," I added.

I could see her thawing to the idea before my eyes. "This isn't charity," I stated. "It's a sound business proposition on my behalf. I deal with this stuff all day at work Mom, you know that."

The last statement had her almost sold on the idea. She knew I was good at my job. Only a number cruncher in accounts but I'd always been adept with figures.

"You always banked your allowance when you were a boy," she reminisced, smiling.

"Probably the one good thing Dad taught me," I grinned. "Being tight with money."

"You'll lose your bedroom, your own bathroom," she acknowledged.

"I'll move into the spare room," I countered. "And we can share your bathroom can't we!?"

She paused as she rolled her eyes around the room as if searching for one more reason to not commit. Seemingly finding none.

"Can we really do this?" She posed.

"Yes!" I emphatically replied and lay my hands palm up on the table before her.

She studied my eyes for a moment before she caved and reached for my hands, seemingly no longer concerned about hiding her breasts.

"Yes," she beamed.

"Yes?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Yes," she rose from her chair and leaned across the table, the kiss upon my lips so unexpected and yet so seemingly normal for the occasion. It wasn't passionate. No open mouthed embrace, but I treasured the spontaneity. The innocent declaration of affection, of gratitude, of love.

I stood as she pulled away and loathe to relinquish our connection, held one of her hands as she circled the table. I knew what was coming and hoped I didn't ruin it with an uncontrollable symbol of my desire. Namely, I hoped I didn't get an erection as we hugged.

She wasn't entirely unaware of her attire and with her free hand she made an effort to right the wrong that had occurred as she sat. The bottom of the nightie had ridden up and as she took the three steps to come face to face with me I saw her vagina as bare as could be. Waxed smooth, such pale skin, and the shadow of darkness between her upper labia. Her attempt to conceal partially working as her nightie pulled down on an angle leaving her only half covered. She didn't seem fazed.

"Are we really doing this?" She asked as I took her against my body, the softness of her breasts pressing my chest. My hands gripped the lace upon her back. Silky to the touch, the heat of her flesh below.

"I hope so," I whispered into her hair, as her cheek brushed past my own. I felt her breath upon my neck and I thought of the cinema as I inhaled her perfume. My hands upon her lower back, I moved one subtly and my little finger touched bare skin, undoubtably the top of her buttock uncovered by the lingerie. She pulled back, not due to the touch but to look me in the eyes, her breasts just below my line of sight. I could feel her groin pressed against my own and the contact was intimate. This was no ordinary cuddle.

"You do understand this means you'll be my boss," she smiled. My hands had slid back around, now holding her just above the hips, her own linked behind my neck and I started to panic at the development below. Any moment she'd feel it.

I'd be her boss, I repeated in my head. I could tell her what to do. Jesus, what to wear. In those few seconds my mind reeled with possibilities and did nothing to lessen my swelling, nay, encouraged it.

"We'd be partners," I maturely corrected her and it seemed to take her breath away.

"I'd like that," she sighed. "For us to be partners," she added and I couldn't but think she meant in more ways than just business.

It twitched. I'd been doing my darnedest to keep it at bay and pointed downwards I thought it would remain inconspicuous but the blood flowing in became too great to ignore and I throbbed against her thighs.

Without looking down I could imagine how I presented. Bulging out the front of my shorts, the tip possibly protruding below the hem by now. Again I pulsed and it was skin on skin. I was correct. The head of my dick was touching her inner thigh, my shaft pressed hard against her mound. There could be no coming back from this.

"Lincoln!?" Mom sighed, her head cocking slightly to one side.

"I'm sorry," I swallowed hard, acknowledging my erection, hoping I hadn't ruined everything. "I just don't want to do the wrong thing."

Her smile conveyed the world.

"Everything you've done this week has been right," she whispered and her hands unlocked from behind my neck. With her right, she slowly slid it over my collarbone and down onto my pec, pausing as she pressed my heart, feeling its rapid beating. "Come on, let's get that thing out of there!"

And her hand was once again on the move. Downward with a direct course, on a singular mission to take in hand what was rightfully hers. Between us she found the front of my boxer shorts and the hardness lurking within, her eyes not leaving mine as she dextrously entered my fly. And then it occurred. Barely a week I'd fantasied this happening but as her fingers wrapped my girth I knew that was wrong. I'd in fact waited my entire life for this. Everything had been leading to this point. Nothing in the world was more relevant than her and I and this very moment.

I realized I hadn't been breathing and almost light headed I sucked in a breath at the very moment she gasped at her discovery.

"Oh my god, it's so thick," she exclaimed as she withdrew me from the fly leaving me standing proud against her lace covered belly.

"Is that bad?" I ridiculously asked.

"Oh no Baby," Mom sighed as she coaxed me backwards, the chair materialising behind me, lowering me onto its surface. "It's a very good thing."

I wanted to keep looking in her eyes but as she spread her legs and stepped either side of my thighs, the lace once again rode up revealing her vagina and I needed to see. To look at her for more than a fleeting second and she seemed to understand, sensually swaying her hips as if providing an impromptu lap dance.

Awestruck, I marvelled at the glistening on her inner thighs, now so close, the scent of her sex rising. I dragged my eyes up her torso as she began to lower onto me, a hand dropping to hold my cock as her vagina connected with the head. Just the tip. Entering her body, feeling the heat and the dampness and then more. She relinquished her hold, once more hands upon my shoulders as gravity took over, drawing her body down onto my organ, ever so slowly penetrating her pussy.

Her boobs level with my head, her face getting closer to mine. "Oh God," she stopped her descent as I stretched her, my admittedly fat cock surprising her with its girth until she accommodated, allowing the rest of me to fill her. "It's so thick!" She once again acknowledged as her mouth met mine and she descended the rest of the way to my pelvis.

We didn't kiss. Her mouth remained open in what looked like a silent pleasured scream as she adjusted to my size.

"Are you ok?" I breathed between her lips, actually worried for her.

"Baby I just," she sighed as she lifted slowly and descended once more, becoming accustomed to my cock. "It's just been so long," she closed her eyes and repeated the process, this time faster. So smooth, so slick, so warm. I took her buttocks in hand and squeezed, aiding her lift, guiding her back down.

She finally opened her eyes and found me watching her, hopefully seeing the love I had for her.

"I love you," she gasped as if reading my thoughts before her mouth fell upon mine and I received her tongue.

And then I was complete. This was how it was meant to be. Our tongues entwined and the fact she was my mother meant nothing and yet meant everything. We were just two humans that loved each other, why shouldn't we exhibit that affection in the most sensuous of ways? By making love. She ran her fingers through my hair as piston-like she rode my cock. My own hands searching her ass, her thighs, her back. I took hold of the lace at her front and lowered, her bare breasts finally against my own flesh and as if rewarding me for the act, she coaxed my mouth down upon them.

A nipple in my mouth, a hand around her corresponding boob and my other on her ass, Mom pressed her mouth into my hair and said again she loved me.

"...so good Lincoln," she panted. "Your dick feels so good inside me Baby."

"I love you," I admitted as I kissed my way across to the other breast, a baby in search of more sustenance.

"So deep," she sighed. Repeating the phrase each time I was fully inside her, our pelvic bones touching. "..so deep...I'm, oh god Lincoln, I'm..."

She couldn't finish the line as she pulled my face off her teat and brought me to her mouth. Plunging her tongue between my lips along with an expulsion of breath, her body trembled against me and I wrapped my arms around her, protecting her, comforting her as she lost control.

I felt the increased release of lube around my shaft, felt the walls of her vagina shudder along with the rest of her body. And as if I hadn't been aware my mother was having an orgasm, she managed to form the words in my mouth.

"I'm cumming Lincoln," she almost cried. "You made Mommy cum."

She never used the term 'mommy' and in the moment I found it such a turn on. Happy to sit prone upon my fully inserted cock, neither of us moving as she climaxed, I purposefully twitched my dick inside her and it caused another wave of orgasm to run through her body to which she laughed at the surprise. Her face pulled back from me and I saw nothing but happiness in her eyes, possibly a hint of mischief, confirmed when she squeezed her pelvic floor around my cock, giggling as she playfully bit at my chin.

"Did you cum?" I channeled Julianne Moore and this made Mom laugh even harder, knowing I was referring to the film.

"You have no idea," she smiled as she began slowly rocking her hips on my groin.

"About what?"

"About how long I've wanted this," she elaborated.

"How long?" I asked.

"Later," she replied. "We'll talk later. Right now I want you to cum inside me."

"Yeah?"

"Oh yeah!" She grinned. "Can you do that for me Baby? Can you cum inside Mommy?"

Again with the 'mommy.' I don't know what it was but the term made me so horny, did she know that?

"You want me to cum?" I asked, pushing my hips up into her as she descended.

"I need it," she gasped as I thrust harder.

The legs of the chair screeched on the floor as I hammered up into her. She held either side of my face, her nose against my own, lips touching as she stared into my eyes.

"Oh Jesus," I sighed as I felt on the edge, closing my eyes for an instant.

"Keep them open," she ordered. "Look me in the eyes as you cum Baby," she panted and I wasn't going to disobey my mother.

Three more thrusts, her vagina squeezing around me and I released.

"Oh Mom," I gasped as I let loose inside her. She held my head tight as below I lifted my hips with each pulse of semen that shot from me.

"I can feel it Lincoln," she whispered. "Each time you..." Her words trailed off as her own eyes closed and her body once again shuddered with an impromptu and I think entirely unexpected orgasm.

She wrapped her arms around me and held me to her breast as I emptied completely inside her, the warmth of my cum equal to that of her pussy's embrace.

*

For twenty minutes we stood kissing, touching under the flow of the shower, only leaving when the hot water ran out.

She towelled my body dry before wrapping it around herself and I followed her out of the bathroom, stopping her when she was half way across the room.

"Where do you think you're going?" I asked and she turned to look at me.

"I was going to put on a nightie," she explained herself.

"I'm your boss now aren't I?" I smiled and she immediately understood the role-play I was initiating.

"Yes sir," she diminutively responded, lifting her thumb to her mouth and biting on the nail, playing along perfectly.

"Well I say what you do and don't wear from now on young lady," I tried not to smile. "Now, lose the towel."

More than willing, Mom dropped her hand to the tuck and released, allowing the towel to fall to the floor at her feet. My cock, already hard, twitched and she in turn attempted to stop a smile spreading her lips.

"What now sir?" She whispered and I approached, gently pushing her back onto the bed.

As if reading my mind, Mom spread her legs as she shuffled backwards to give me room on there with her and I climbed between, lowering my mouth to her bald sex. So smooth, not a hair in sight I ridiculously wondered if she ever had any before remembering she worked in a beauty parlour, every treatment free. Why wouldn't she take up the offer of waxing? I would ask her of course. I would ask her everything. So many question as I'm sure she had of me. They would come. We had forever.

Right then and there I was more interested in tasting her. Using my tongue for good rather than words, but as I kissed her lubed labia, she seemed to have another idea in mind.

"Remember what I asked you the other day?" She whispered as I looked up over her pubic bone.

I shook my head, once again kissing her pussy.

"Have you ever given a middle aged woman a facial?" She grinned and I immediately climbed up from between her legs and onto her torso, saying the words I'd longed to days before.

"No, but I'd love to!" I sighed as I took my cock in hand.

*

To be continued?

Thank you for reading.