The Babysitter Ch. 01

Story Info
Billie Eilish has found new porn...
2.5k words
46k
39

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let us get 2020 started the right way. Everyone is over the age of 18.

********

The upstairs went dark and gentle footsteps descended into a soft blue light. With a small click, she was separated from the rest of the world. Mother out of town. Husband gone to work. Babes in bed. School for them tomorrow. She stared at the door and draped the headphones over her ears.

It was fascinating.

With the slightest of movements, her fingers lingered across her cheek with intense curiosity. She opened up another file on the computer with a couple taps and rolled the volume down, just in case, but found a middle ground because she couldn't resist. Who knew the husband was into this?

Billie sighed out at the information feeding her brain and danced her eyes across the screen. The claps, slaps, delicious slurps and barrage of erotic sounds filled her virgin ears and her shoulder twitched with a chill that lined her spine. Eyes fluttered and her breathing became irregular.

The camera zoomed in on a dangling pair of black balls. She thought about how big they were. Maybe two thick plums. They couldn't stretch any further from the body. She followed the long sack to the top and suddenly, the monstrous cock squished out the beaten hole and smacked into a similar pair, white and heavy looking. The woman in the video moaned with relief as it plopped from her insides. What an amazing thing, Billie blinked. Giant veins lined the underside and it looked like it went on forever. It was a monster and her lips were quickly coated and slimy just thinking about tasting it.

"Put it back in," Billie whispered to herself, puffiness sticking together.

Her wish was granted and it started to disappear into the groaning slut. The idea of something so big and wide being pushed that far into her was unbelievable. She saw the bull nuts swing in and spank the hanging fruit and it just made her want it that much more. It needed to be balls deep into her ass instead. The things she would do to get it...

Now leaned back into the chair, she relaxed and saw 'Futa' in the title. The loud and aggressive butt fucking tickled her ears while she googled the word.

"Futanari. Japanese for Dual-form," she read to herself, eyebrows raised.

Moans started to get her attention and she pulled the video back up just in time to see large swathes of cum bathing the backside of the gorgeous woman on her hands and knees. It was an obscene amount of jizz splashing her cheeks and streaking down her beaten thighs.

She popped the button, found the hem and gazed between her giant tits smashed into her green sports bra. The computer screen illuminated the glistening puddle between her legs and she slipped fingers into the hot liquid. Little moans escaped her frothy lips and she shook the hair out of her eyes.

She tried to glance up at the beautiful, ghostly red-head that was outright devouring a yummy black shaft, but could barely keep her eyes open from the pleasure being pumped into her creamy hole. She swirled her tender bits and dipped to the knuckles with two fingers. No doubt that she needed a dick instead. She couldn't decide, though. A cock inside of her or one sprouting between her legs? The internet was awesome, she thought.

The video stopped abruptly and the lack of sound startled her. It must have been just a short clip.

Lazily, the mouse was moved around and she spotted an interesting looking folder named 'stuff.' That's not suspicious at all, she thought. Dozens of the same thumbnail came up and she opened one.

It was a man and he was fairly unassuming. He wasn't young, but not old and one thing was definite: It was colossal. She licked her lips and couldn't stop staring at it. In that same moment, her peripheral caught a glimpse of a giant clock behind him and the chair. Billie scrunched up her face and squinted her big gray eyes to look closer. She removed one cup from her ear and turned to the wall just a few feet away. In disbelief, she went back to him now stroking it with a flesh light. Billie glanced up to the desk where the flesh light she found earlier stood.

"Yo!" she shouted before clamping her mouth shut. "What the fuck?" she said, muffled out. Another realization made her look up and the camera was pointed right at her. Jesus, Brian, she thought. Jesus, you sexy fuckin' man. More epiphanies came her way. He was full on, devouring the toy with his giant cock for her eyes only. Her fingernails dug into her bra and she breathed heavily. The sound hit her ears; that yummy squelching and squishing of lube. Such a fat, beautiful dick he had. All of these new feelings tore through her.

Brian stood up and brought the camera to the table in the video. She was face to face with his high definition meat and moaned out as he pumped the fake pussy hard. That man was on it and held it to the desk and made her wish she was the one bent over getting plowed. The thought of being manhandled like that made her twitch and she shuddered hard. She was involved now. She wanted that dick. That big, glorious fucking dong was calling her name, furiously bursting in and out of the pink hole. She sighed lovingly, slathering her hand in her hot juice the moment he blew spunk into the camera, coating the lens. Billie pounded herself into a sloppy mess before shorting out and clutching onto the chair.

"Billie?"

She snapped awake and shouted, "Whoa, holy shit! What're you doing?"

"What am I doing?" Brian asked, confused. "You aren't supposed to be in this room."

Billie smacked herself in the face in an attempt to push up her messy hair and panicked. She flicked her eyeballs like mad over her body for evidence of last night's shenanigans and it revealed nothing but her bra and shorts, clean and dry. .

"Why are you half naked?"

"What is this? Twenty questions, man. I got warm," she sighed.

She stood up and those huge tits swayed side to side before calming down. She grabbed her shirt and attempted to head up the stairs. Brian was quick to protest and held up a hand.

"I think you forgot to turn my computer off," he said sternly.

Billie rolled her eyes and turned around to grab at the mouse. Lightning riddled her spine and she froze. She couldn't remember if she closed the video. A look back would make it even worse and he helped her by leaning in and nudging it, waking the screen. Billie wanted to die and it revealed...nothing. Desktop and nothing else.

"I'm sure you cleared the history," he smiled.

Her gaze accidentally roamed across the thick, pronounced outline in his briefs and her heart rate went up rapidly. She suddenly remembered watching a video of him working that thing with a fleshlight.

He reached over and held it up, puzzled. "I know I didn't leave this out," he looked up at her.

She scratched her head with bright green nails. "I was just looking at it. I wasn't fucking with it."

Billie was silently admiring that delicious mountain in his tight bottoms, nearly salivating from between her pouty, eager lips. "I should probably go," she mumbled.

This man was tan, muscular and a total dad she would take, but her good friend was his wife. But he also had a giant salami tucked into there. Crap.

He held out his hand with three crisp Benjamin's and smirked as he snatched it away just before her hand made contact.

"Bro, c'mon," she sighed.

Brian made her inhale deeply as his hand slipped into his briefs and deposited the money on top of his fat boner. "Payment plus your tip," he said, stepping closer.

Billie shook her head in disbelief and cocked her head with rolling eyes. "For real? I don't need the money. Doing this as a favor to Mandy."

"You broke the rules of the house," he shrugged. "Now I'm breaking the rules of fucking the baby sitter," he said, his voice getting stronger. "I told you three times already. This is my space."

"I touch your shit and now I'm sucking dick?" She asked sarcastically, arms up.

Brian let out a subtle, but smug grin. "I never said anything about that."

He sat a hand up on Billie's soft hair and she leaned out, only to get clamped tight.

"But if that's what's on your mind," he said, getting only silence in return.

He put some real strength into his grip, her weak, wobbly knees giving in and putting her face to face with the biggest piece of manhood she's ever seen.

"You've been eyeballing this for awhile," he said, taking hold of his wicked bulge. "I think I should indulge you."

"I think you're making shit up," she muttered, her eyes fixated on it.

Her hands clasped the strained fabric and tightened around what she could, feeling the power that was just on the other side. It was let go with a heavy sway and her nails found the bloated pair, scraping on the taut briefs and crinkling up the bills.

Billie's demeanor was slowly shifting and she smiled up against the raging meat, pressing it hard against her cheek and sliding across the side of her head. She strongly breathed inward and took it all in, nibbling her way back to the tip. Bright green trailed behind and a bead of liquid lined the top of the mountain. Tingles rocked his spine and he held still while she worked.

She went for the hem and pulled far, the stitching starting to crack until she was finally able to get it over the ridiculous length. The freed prisoner snapped up, bobbing wildly, much to her pleasure. Three hundred dollars flew out to the ground and she scooped them into her pockets.

Handfuls of that sweet cock happened quick and she dropped her huge, wet and slimy tongue against the silky crown with a growl of longing. Quickly bathed with her slathering of warmth, the eager woman pursed her juicy pillows around him and frantically beat on it from the inside, coaxing a never ending drip of goodness for her to sip on.

Brian nodded in approval and took the back of her head. "I've needed a new fleshlight for awhile."

She slurped and inhaled around his fat slab.

"The other one was too small," he sighed.

Billie's gorgeous eyes fluttered and he tickled her lips with his thickened veins while irritating her tonsils with little spurts of arousal. Her mouth slobbered him up gracefully and the build up of froth squished out across her chin. He strong armed her head back and forth, her eyes trembling until she fell forward, smacking her head into his waist and taking his heavy sac to her face. He held her tight, enjoying her hot insides that cradled it all until she heaved and fell back. It whipped out of her sloppy gullet with a gush of goop being flung across her neck and she gasped.

She came back for more and the inches disappeared until her esophagus was stuffed completely full. Head eagerly rocking side to side, balls being massaged by her chin, Brian grabbed her with both hands and drove the meanest erection of his life into the chest of this young babe. The gurgling and thick, slow gulps were making his toes curl and every juicy smack of his giant baby makers into her drenched chin made him want to bust. But it was too good. He didn't want to quit, but Billie was earning that tip tenfold. His mind was racing.

"You suck dick way better than my wife," he popped off.

Billie groaned hard and agitated the lodged beast, splurting bits of cream throughout its journey in and out of her sweltering tunnel. She was so enamoured with his damn penis, she forgot about Mandy. Louder moans stormed through his aching trunk and he let out a visceral grunt down at her. The hair, the diamond hoops rocking and those velvet lips of pure ecstasy gliding on his massive girth was unreal.

"You fucking eighteen year olds are full of surprises," he muttered incoherently. "God damn, suck that big ass dick," he puffed. "Yeeah, that's perfe--fuckin' a."

Billie unzipped her sports bra and let him go with a gooey splurt from her tight lips. Eyes were fixated on his, full of lust. She leaned back onto the chair, those beautiful, fat globes up and inviting. No way he was ignoring that opportunity and slid that angry boner into her amazing cleavage. His sloppy balls smacked into her rapidly and Billie bit her lip, watching the head stab her chin.

"Your tits are massive," he grumbled.

"I know," she whispered to him, her sweet ocean eyes begging him. "Fuck 'em," she smiled wide. Her tiny arms went together and smothered his beast in hot flesh. "Fuck them, Daddy," she blinked towards him, eyebrows raised with a hint of teasing. That long, fat tongue of Billie's slithered out and took the brunt of his huge crown, glazing it in spit. She was left with a building pool of clear liquid that layered her chin in it.

"Fuck," he huffed in anger. "Gonna fuckin' cu-hnngg..."

He popped out of those glorious vanilla jugs and it swung around like a wild snake until Billie took him with both hands, sliding top to bottom with an iron grip just as a volley of low velocity globs peppered her boobs in white. She jerked frantically, unable to connect her fingers, and he painted her cleavage in a thick coating.

He twitched in her grasp and a high powered string of hot lava scattered onto her forehead and coated her scalp before caking the chair. Both of them groaned in unison before she was silenced by a face full of thick spunk, hot gluing her mouth shut. Every tug was followed by a ridiculous splurt of nut that clung to her plastered face until Billie was almost no more.

Brian pushed her hands away and leaned in, spanking her painted features with his defeated slab. Thick cracks separated his creamy layers and sent splooge trickling down her ears and neck. He dropped it between her big titties and sighed out, wiping his forehead. It was a long moment, but he wanted to take it all in. She was covered head to belly.

"Be back next week," he said stern, stepping off.

Billie was completely caked and breathed slowly through her one nostril. She was desperate to reply and her mouth split the goo apart, dribbling into the back of her throat.

"I'm-I'm sitting for you guys tonight," she mumbled through sticky cum.

Brian thumped up the stairs. "Good deal," he said loudly.

Billie smiled with content and slipped her hand into her shorts.

To be continued...

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great

Man this is so good. More of this story and more of Billie!

TheNewcomerTheNewcomerover 4 years agoAuthor

Appreciate the kind words, everyone. Chapter 2 is about done. To the first comment: Thanks for the input. You probably won’t enjoy my stuff at all, but lots of authors to pick from.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

A fantastic story and a strong start to 2020. Been waiting to see your next story and the fact it's a series starring Billie (who I hoped you'd write) has me looking forward to your next entry. Still my favorite writer on the site and I hope it's a busy year for you on here. (also, if you're taking cameo ideas Emma Roberts as a rival or Carla Gugino as the wife would be amazing)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ridiculous

What a stupid critique of a well written story which was a welcome relief from the usual cartoon porn written by the likes of dick the idiot pimp. Read the name of the website. Literotica is just that. Literature. Five stars

for effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Too fancy for porn

You are writing an erotica, not a 17th century Literature trying to fill with pointless obsolete/complicated words. Simpler the language, better the sexual attraction to the story. The sentence structure as well as the choice of words simply destroyed what could have been a nice story.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

A Brother's Love Billie Eilish spends a night getting closer with her brother.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Family Business Billie Eilish keeps all her business in the family.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Bodyguard - Billie Eilish Pt. 01 Bodyguard helps Billie Eilish with a problem.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Gang Up On Her Jennifer Lawrence has a night with 3 guys in a hotel.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories