Family Business & Sexual Adventures Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NerdySex
NerdySex
783 Followers

Oh, god, this is unbelievable. "I have missed you so much, Cathy. You have no idea. Let me see what I can come up with, but not here. Office romance is not a good idea."

"Is that what you and I would have, a romance?"

"Maybe so. But we're getting ahead of ourselves. Let me make some calls. Where are you staying?"

"At the Mountain Peak motel."

"I'll pick you at 6, we can go eat."

My reputation in town was good. Several decent jobs looked possible including an assistant manager at a boutique clothing store. That sounded like a good fit since Cathy had style and was familiar with high end products.

Dinner was delightful, interspersed with bursts of talk and periods of just looking at each other.

"Can I see you back to your place?"

"Would I be too forward to invite you in?"

"Not at all. I would be most pleased." We laughed at the verbal dancing.

The gap of eighteen months vanished. We made gentle love.

Cathy moved in with me and we became inseparable.

"So, Bobby, how many girls have you fucked since I was last here? she asked with a twinkle in her eye.

"Oh, not very many. Maybe twenty or so," I responded with a grin.

"No, seriously, how many?"

"I was serious. These girls come to ski and meet guys. It doesn't take a great spiel to talk some of them into bed. And a ski instructor jacket works wonders."

"Sure worked for me. Did you do the same things with them that you and I do?"

"Nothing fancy, just the basics, you know, eating pussy and fucking."

"Well, you probably impressed the hell out of those sweet young things. Was the sex good?"

"Definitely. Good looking girls with tight, athletic bodies who were looking for fun. But two or three times in bed and they were headed back home. Maybe this sounds funny but I started wanting more than good pussy. Someone to talk to, share ideas, dreams. I couldn't keep you out of my mind but I didn't ever expect to see you again."

"Thank you, Bobby. You're very special to me. You have no idea."

She got the boutique assistant manager job and was already helping grow sales. Jim said I was the luckiest guy in the world. I agreed and wondered what the future would bring us. Several months went by and we became not just accomplished lovers but friends and confidants.

Meanwhile our business was doing very well. The prior year Jim and I had bought out two other outfitters in the state and we were now the largest chain. In order to swing the deal we took on a million dollars of debt. We were covering the interest payments easily and our gross volume increased dramatically. Business was rolling along.

And then a problem.

The loan had a call provision with 30 days' notice. We had been assured that was just a formality (famous last words). It just so happened, not coincidentally, that there was a sudden burst in market interest rates. Something to do with some Fed actions and the credit market froze up.

The lender, the company we bought the outfitters from, needed the cash to cover some other obligations. We were screwed.

"What's wrong, honey?" Cathy asked.

It was clear I was very disturbed. I gave her the short version.

"If we can't cover the call we will be in default and have to file bankruptcy. We have done everything right and now this."

"Can't you borrow from somewhere else? You have good credit."

"Normally, but the Federal Reserve just did something which caused the credit markets to freeze up. I talked to several bankers I know. They all are scrambling and won't consider a new loan until this matter clears up. That could be two or three months or more. Too late for us.

"Oh, honey, you guys have worked so hard. It's really that serious?"

"The worst."

"Well, who's the best banker you normally work with?"

"Jeff Bishop over at First State. He handles our payroll accounts, receivables, and payables. A good guy. But I've already talked with him. He can't help me."

"Well, you have, what 2 ½ weeks left on the 30 days. Maybe something will work out."

"Cathy, I'd sure like to think so but ... "

Jim and I continued to search out every possible source of funds. We had only a week left and still nothing.

"Bob, this is Jeff Bishop. How are things going?"

"Not worth a damn, Jeff. But thanks for asking. Got any extra money laying around?"

"No, but how about you dropping by today. Let's talk."

What's that about, I thought. I know his situation and it's not good.

"Bob, what's the prime rate today on a one year note?"

"I don't know, maybe 4 percent?"

"Close. 4.23 percent. How would you like a one-year loan to tide you over?"

"What are you saying, Jeff? You could do that? And even if you could, how expensive?"

"How's 2.23 percent. A signature loan to the company, no collateral."

"Come on, Jeff. I'm not in the mood. No one will loan us money. You said so yourself. Your bank doesn't have the cash flow to cover it. And now you talk about a signature loan two percentages under prime. Not even the government does that."

"Here, look this over. If you agree, sign it and you can have the money tomorrow."

I picked up the loan documents and read with disbelief. One Million, one-year term, signature loan, APR 2.23 percent. Closing the next day.

"I don't know how you are able to do this but you just saved our asses. I'll never forget this."

"I am more than happy to help. Let's get the notary in here and get this going."

I called my brother from the bank lobby. He was equally unbelieving. "It's true, Jim. A miracle."

I went over to Cathy's boutique at quitting time to tell her the good news. She was all smiles and wondered, as I did, how this could have happened. We picked up Jim and went out to celebrate.

I had a big hangover when I met Jeff at the bank to arrange the wire transfer. By end of day we had confirmation of the transfer and full satisfaction of the loan call. The three of us got drunk again.

Five months later the market had stabilized and we started negotiating with lenders. Jeff was willing to extend the loan term year to year. He said the market was expecting interest rates to decline and that would be beneficial to us.

I decided I wanted to marry Cathy. I loved her very much and knew she loved me but we hadn't talked about marriage. I was very nervous. Jim said if I didn't marry her, he would. I bought a ring but I needn't have worried. Cathy was overjoyed with my proposal and we set a date in three months. She managed to get ten days off from work so we could visit our parents with the news. Everyone was very pleased for us.

Jim was my best man and Cathy's sister was maid of honor. Both sets of parents flew in for the wedding. She was a beautiful, radiant bride. We honeymooned at Lake Tahoe and skied when we weren't in bed.

"Bobby, I have a confession to make." She saw my expression and laughed. "It's not bad, honey. It's really good."

"You're pregnant?"

"No, silly, but I'd soon like to be if that's alright with you?"

"Yes, of course."

"Well, ok, here goes. You remember back five months ago when the credit crunch hit? You got a call from Jeff Bishop at the bank offering you a below-market loan."

"Yeah, do I ever remember. No one, and I mean no one, would loan us a dime. I still don't know how or why he did it."

"Well, I helped."

"Huh, like how?"

"I told you that Stan was a really nice guy. I never told you that he paid me a salary to be his assistant. $50K a year. I saved it all and after three years had $150K in the bank."

"That's a lot of money. But ...?"

"Well, about then Stan recommended that I take that money and buy stock in this new start-up he knew about. Had something to do with the internet marketplace. I trusted him and bought 75,000 shares at $2 a share with my money. I figured if it went bust I was no worse off than before I met Stan.

"I sold those shares last year after they went public. At $34.75 a share! My $150K investment was worth over two million dollars after taxes. That all happened before I moved back here. I returned, hoping that we could become lovers. I asked about a job since I wanted to fit in but I didn't need one. I am so lucky to have you as my husband!

"I transferred one million into Jeff's bank as collateral and agreed to waive the interest. So that 2.23% he charged you was all profit to the bank. It was a no-brainer for him, regardless of the credit crunch."

I was speechless. Cathy saved the company!

"And you didn't tell us!"

"No, I came back because I hoped we could establish a loving relationship. At the time I couldn't bring myself to hope becoming your wife. I'm so glad, so lucky. Anyway I didn't want that money to enter into our personal relationship. Of course when the financial shit hit the fan I had to do something. So Jeff agreed to make it a private agreement between me and the bank. I knew you guys would be successful if you could just get past that situation. And you already have.

"Now my two million belongs to us, my dear husband."

During the next two years we rolled the one-year loan twice and then paid it off. No debt, that's the way we want it now. Our business is flourishing. Cathy demonstrated superb skills in managing personal and became our head of operations.

We make love every night, passionate, mad love. Well almost every night. We did miss some days in her final weeks of pregnancy. We are so lucky to have found each other.

NerdySex
NerdySex
783 Followers
12