Sisters, Wives and Lovers Pt. 01

Story Info
Two sisters share boyfriends and husbands.
8.9k words
4.54
41.7k
47
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NerdySex
NerdySex
806 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

"Hi." "Hi, Johnny."

"Beth, you and your sister look so much alike. You are both very attractive. I never noticed before, you have grown up."

"Thank you. You know, Gwen's the outgoing one so she seems to attract the most attention. Me, I'm a bit of a wall flower. I remember you from when you were dating my sister.

"Yeah, that was almost a year ago. Then Bob came along. You have matured since I last saw you."

"A little. I'll be nineteen in a couple of months. Starting college this fall."

"Bob and I have been best friends going back to grade school days. We have been roommates at college the last two years, and do everything together."

Beth looked at me with a hint of smile.

"I mean, we partied together, went out for the same sports, even double dated sometimes."

"And you both wanted my sister?"

"Yes. Bob was the lucky guy to get her."

Beth and I chatted a few more minutes before we returned to the wedding reception. I watched from an adjacent table as she rejoined the other girls. Damn, she looked really good. So much like her older sister, now even better I think. Bob and I had both pursued her sister, I came in second place in the competition. Now Gwen was his wife. Lucky guy!

As the reception became more lively I found my eyes constantly returning to Beth. Unlike her vivacious sister she didn't join in with most of the raucous fun, mostly just sitting at a table with a couple of other girls. I decided to see if I could get something started.

"Hey, me again. Can I join you girls?"

"Sure," one of the other girls responded with a big smile.

Introductions were made, all three girls were friends from high school. Beth didn't say much but shyly kept glancing in my direction. I gradually shifted my focus to her and the other girls picked up on my interest and excused themselves.

"How about going out together next Saturday?"

"You mean a date?"

"Yeah, we could go someplace, have a drink, get dinner. Oh, I forgot, you're only eighteen, aren't you?"

"Just a kid. You're my sister's age, I think. Twenty-one?"

"Yeah. Well, we can still go out to dinner, then decide on a movie or whatever. How about it?"

"OK, I would like that."

"Great. Six on Saturday ok?"

*****

I was really looking forward to this date. She knew that Bob and I had both pursued her sister but didn't know we both bedded her. Gwen had a very sexy body that oozed sex and she loved to fuck. If I had the chance I hoped to eventually find out if Beth inherited the same attributes.

"Damn, she sure looks good," I thought as we walked to my car. Her tight jeans accentuated her lithe figure and sexy bubble-butt. Maybe not as much on top as her sister, but not flat either.

I picked an upper scale restaurant, one that really was beyond my budget but I wanted to make an impression. Several guys checked her out as I followed to our table. Beth was shy but seemed to open up as we talked.

"I told my sister that I was going out with you tonight. She said you were a really nice guy and wished she could have married both of you guys. The way she talked, I definitely got the impression she still had an interest. You said you and Bob both dated her. Wasn't that a bit of a problem?"

"Well, I think you know Gwen and I went out on several dates. Along the way I introduced her to Bob who was my roommate. Unfortunately for me they really hit it off. She and I weren't exclusive and she wanted to also go out with him. So for about a month we both dated her. Then she picked him and that's about when I last saw you."

"So, are you dating someone?"

"I was until school ended two months ago. I know you're too young to go bar hopping, how about going back to my apartment and we can have a drink there?"

"Your apartment?"

"Yeah, Bob moved out, of course, and I decided I would try to handle the rent by myself."

*****

"This is nice. I'm still living at home with my parents. That can be a drag but that's how it is for now."

I handed a margarita to her.

"Oh, I've never had one of these before. Actually I've only had booze twice, once at a party at my sister's. And at the wedding reception I had a couple and really felt a buzz. Hope it didn't show."

I was unsure how fast to move along the seduction, or attempt at seduction, but soon we were kissing and lightly making out on the sofa. I reached a hand under her sweatshirt. No bra!

"Surprised? I'm halfway between A and B cup and frequently don't wear a bra. Your hand feels nice."

Looking good! She vigorously kissed me as I fondled her perky breasts. Going for broke, I placed my other hand between her legs, pushing them apart as I rubbed her pussy through her jeans.

"Oh, Johnny, please don't do that," as she pushed my hand away. "Just play with my tits. That's all I want you to do."

Of course I had more in mind and soon my hand resumed rubbing her crotch.

"No, Johnny. We have to stop."

She broke our kiss and moved away from me on the sofa. Tears were running down her cheeks,

"Oh, Johnny, I so wanted you to like me. But not this. Please."

"Beth, I'm sorry I pressured you. You are such a nice girl, and so very sexy. That's ok, we won't do any more. And I do like you, very much, and want to go out with you again." I felt like crap. God, she must be a virgin.

She looked at me for a long moment, tears still in her eyes. She hugged me and taking my hand, stood up, ready to be taken home. And then surprised me. "Johnny, if this is what you want, take me to your bed."

I was now the one with misgivings. I was taking advantage of this sweet, young girl.

"You sure?" She nodded her head.

We stood by the bed, kissing as I gripped her ass and pulled her against me. My cock was quickly growing as I ground our crotches together. Releasing her, I backed away a couple of feet and started undressing. She did likewise, our eyes intent on each other.

Beth stood before me, blushing madly. God, what a body. My cock was hard as a rock, jutting out at a 45-degree angle.

"Oh, I had no idea they could be so big," she exclaimed as she stared at my pride and joy.

Still standing by the bed, we hugged and kissed, my cock pressed against her flat tummy. Then I moved her to the bed. Kissing my way down, I licked and sucked her hard nipples as my hand cupped her pussy.

"Oh, are you going to eat me?" she asked in surprise as I pushed her legs apart and snuggled up to her pussy.

Without responding, I used my tongue to push apart her delicate lips which opened like a flower to my probing. She lay so perfectly still as I licked that I wondered if she liked what I was doing. I flicked my tongue on her clit and she shivered. Good. As I continued licking and tongue fucking her pussy, her juices finally started flowing. I pumped my finger in and out of her while using my tongue to massage her clit. She put her hand on my head, mussing my hair. I increased my thrusting as I sensed her growing excitement.

She wrapped her legs around my head, pulling me to her pussy. I took that as more indication of her approaching orgasm. I tasted a flood of pussy juice as she mashing my mouth against her pussy. With a cry and a shudder, she came. I was so surprised how quickly she reached climax. Not wasting a moment, I positioned my cock at her already dripping opening. I needed release and didn't want her to have second thoughts if this was her first time.

Her pussy was virgin tight and I barely penetrated with my cock head before she gasped, "Oh, you are so big. It hurts." I started to pull out.

"No, stay in me but let me get used to it. Don't go deeper. Do you have some lubrication? That might help."

Pulling out, I rubbed hand lotion on my cock and between her pussy lips, using my finger to push inside. Then I placed my cock head between her lips, sliding it up and down.

"Try it again, Johnny. I think I'm ready."

The lubrication helped. Several gentle pushes and all eight inches of me were inside this lovely girl. I still wasn't sure if she had been a virgin but her pussy was the tightest I had ever had. I established a rhythm of short thrusts with just my cock head, followed by some long strokes. Beth grabbed my ass and started humping back against me. Good, she's beginning to respond but I was already really close now.

"You're on birth control?" I confirmed.

"No."

Oh, god, I just assumed. I jerked my cock out just as it was ready to spurt, using my hand to catch the cum. Unfortunately, her approaching climax died with my sudden withdrawal.

"I'm sorry, honey, I should have asked earlier. I did pull out in time."

We cuddled for a minute. I felt like an all-around clod, pushing myself on this girl and then leaving her hanging. Beth went to the bathroom to clean up. I used the kitchen sink to wash my hands and cock, then got my clothes and dressed in the other bedroom so she could have some privacy.

"You dressed?" "All done." "I'll take you home."

Before turning on the car ignition I leaned over and gave her a little kiss.

"I'm sorry, Beth. For everything."

"Please don't be. I just don't want you to think I'm some cheap slut who jumps into bed on a first date. I'm not that type of person, but I need to explain."

"You don't need to. I think you are a lovey girl and I would like to go out with you again."

"Yes, I need to explain.

"The way I acted, you probably thought I was a virgin. I wasn't, as you found out. About six months ago my sister's roommate threw a party for Gwen's birthday. I was invited. Everyone was a little older than me and someone offered me a drink. I was standing off to the side when this really good looking guy said hello. By this time I was feeling pretty mellow from the booze. He kissed me. I looked around and no one was paying attention, so I started kissing him back.

"He led me into a bedroom and kissed me some more. He moved me to the bed and started feeling me up and I let him. He was telling me how beautiful and sexy I was and wanted to see my tits. I figured why not, and lifted up my top. As he played with my breasts he was also unzipping my jeans.

"'Lift up a little,' he told me as he pulled off my jeans and panties. I don't know why I didn't stop him. What a fool I was. Anyway he started rubbing my pussy and then stuck a finger in me. He moved it in and out and it started to feel pretty good.

"'You have such a beautiful pussy, baby. You like what I'm doing, don't you? So tight. I've had my eye on you all night. Now I'm going to make you mine.'"

"I felt some pressure and suddenly became aware of what he was trying to do. 'No. Don't! Please. I'm a virgin. Don't,' I told him and tried hard to squirm away. A moment later I felt intense pain as he entered me. The next several minutes were a blur and then he pulled out and left the room. I laid there, naked, crying.

"A few minutes later my sister came in. She hugged me and told me everything would be ok. Of course it wasn't but she helped get me to the bathroom and into the shower. Afterwards she had me lay down in the other bedroom.

"Gwen later told me she threatened the guy, that he was in deep shit for raping an underage girl and he belonged in jail. She knew I was actually eighteen. She told him he better get his ass out of town before the cops came.

"Two weeks later I missed my period. God, I was so frightened and mad at him and especially myself. What was I going to do? Well, sometimes God looks after stupid people. My period was just late."

"My sister set me up with birth control and I had sex a few times later with another guy, but nothing recently and I stopped taking the pill. When you asked me out I was thrilled. You are so handsome and my sister said you are a really great guy. I looked forward all week to our date and wanted so much for you to like me. I liked making out on the sofa but belatedly realized you would want more.

"I didn't know what to do and know I handled it poorly. I mean, if I let you have your way, I was a cheap hussy who puts out on a first date. And if I didn't, I was leading you on and then slamming the door."

Tears were running down her cheeks as she finished. I took her hand.

"You are a beautiful, beautiful girl. No girl has ever given herself to me as you have. I should not have put you in that position and I hope you will go out with me again. Dinner, movies, whatever. And no pressure for sex, I guarantee. If it happens, it happens. Only if we both want it. OK?"

Her tears resumed as she nodded her head.

I started up the car.

Friday we went to a concert and a late dinner. No sex, just a very nice kiss as I took her home.

Saturday night she had another confession to make.

"Johnny, you are a really great guy and I hope you will want to go out with me some more. I don't want there to be secrets between us. My sister, Gwen, and I are very close. The day of my eighteenth birthday she made love to me and we have been lovers ever since. We are very practiced at eating each other's pussy. You must think me pretty awful."

I wasn't shocked or distressed since Gwen had already told me. Besides, like probably most guys the idea of two beautiful young girls intertwined was actually a turn-on. Beth and I kissed and hugged and then we had passionate, loving sex.

*****

You know, Johnny, if I had any brains I would have married you when I had the chance."

"Why do you say that, Gwen?"

"Oh, I don't know. Bob's a very good husband, treats me well. I wish he were a little bit more sociable. When we have people over, I have to carry the conversation."

"Well, you have a tendency to sort of take over. Even when you and I were dating, you pretty much were a control freak.

"Yeah, I guess that is sort of true. Maybe I need to back off a little. But still ..."

"What?"

"Well, I miss your big cock."

"Oh."

"Bob is good. But you filled me up so much more. But he does do a better job of eating my pussy and his cock fits in my ass. I guess it all balances out. Do you go down on my sister? How's that working out?"

"Come on, Gwen. I don't think it's appropriate to talk about us."

"Yeah, that's what she also said. She said to ask you, so I am."

"Really? You asked her about our sexual activities?"

"She thinks I'm still interested in you. Does she know what we did?"

"No, just that we dated some and then Bob came along."

"God, that was fun. I sure wish we could do it again without screwing up your relationship with my sister, that is. There might be a way."

"I like what I have going with Beth. The last several months have been terrific."

"You didn't answer my question; do you go down on her?"

"Yeah. Since you and I were last together I did some practicing with a couple of other girls. One was a real connoisseur of pussy eating and coached me. I've improved. Did Beth tell you we fucked on our first date?"

"No! God, that really surprises me."

"Well, I sort of pressured her and felt like a bum afterwards. She told me about that time at your birthday party."

"Oh, that was a really bad scene. That bastard. I chased him out of town with threats of prosecution. I'm surprised she confided in you. Oh, changing the subject, how does she like your big cock?"

"First time was a little difficult but we managed. She was so tight. I'm almost too big for her and have to be careful not to thrust too hard."

"Poor girl. Now that she's had your cock, other guys will be a disappointment."

"What guys? She's mine, Gwen, and I aim to keep it that way. I can't believe how you are going on."

"All part of my plan."

"Which is?"

"I want to fuck you again. And I want both you and Bob, like we did for a while. Two cocks. The absolute best was with you in my pussy and Bob in my ass. Once we got the rhythm going it was really fun. You liked it, I know."

"I sure did. But what's your plan?"

"I want the four of us to get together and swap. Bob fucks my sister while I get you."

"No way. Sure, I liked fucking you but that's over. I'm with Beth now and don't want to share her with anyone except you. She told me about the two of you."

"Well then, how about this? I'll talk with Bob about just you joining us, like before."

"You think he would agree? That was quite a while ago."

"He knows how much I liked what we did, and you and he are still best friends. I've already planted the seed and he didn't say no."

"You are quite the organizer. Assuming we did get together, you know this would have to be a secret. Beth would be really upset to find out and I really don't like the idea of doing stuff behind her back."

"Well, how about if I tell her all about the stuff you and Bob and I did. And that I would like to do it again, with her permission. She could watch, or not, her choice."

"And you expect her to say ok?"

"Maybe. Let's see."

*****

"My sister told me, you know, about you and Bob with her. I really wasn't surprised since you told me you both dated her at the same time. She really likes sex, doesn't she?"

"Well, she and I did a lot of fucking. She liked my cock because it was bigger than other guys she dated. I liked her tight pussy and we spent lots of time in bed. She liked to have me eat her pussy. I wasn't very good at it but got better.

"Then she met Bob. I was at a family get-together in St. Louis for several days. She was feeling horny without me and they fucked. Even though his cock was smaller, he was an expert at cunnilingus. When I got back into town, Gwen said she wanted to share us. At first we took turns taking her out. Then we took turns fucking her. And soon we were doing double-penetrations. She loved that."

"That's what she said. You know why she told me all of this?"

"Yes, she wants to fuck me."

"Do you want to fuck her?"

"Honey, she's a very sexy girl and I remember the fun we had. It's a big ego trip for a guy to be wanted by a sexy girl. Yeah, I would do it but only if you said ok."

"And why on earth would I say ok? You want to stick your cock into your former lover, a married lady, my sister. What's in it for me? Huh?"

"You're right. Bad idea. Really bad. What did you tell your sister when she asked?"

"I told her it was ok provided I got to fuck Bob."

"What?!"

"What's wrong with that? If I'm going to share you, you can share me. Bob's a nice guy. And my sister said he eats pussy better than you."

I didn't know if Beth was serious or just throwing this sharing back into my face. Rather than get into an argument I said we needed to give this more thought. She agreed, a big smile on her face.

Later I called Gwen on the phone.

"Yes, that's what she told me. She said I could have you if she could have Bob. I told her that sounded good to me and that I was sure Bob would agree. Should I confirm with him?"

"I don't know. This has gone in a totally unforeseen direction. Never would I have thought Beth would want to do something like this. I don't think she's serious."

"I do. I am sure, if you and Bob agree, and I know Bob will, we can make it happen."

"I don't know. I just don't know. I need to think more about this."

*****

"Where's Bob," I asked as we arrived.

"Oh, he'll be out in a moment. Hi, Beth. How you doing?"

"Fine. Maybe a little nervous. But not as nervous as Johnny," as she squeezed my hand.

"Ready for some drinks?" Bob asked as he came into the kitchen.

"God, yes," Gwen responded. "Let's have the margaritas you mixed up."

Beth and I sat together on the sofa, her sister and Bob in adjacent chairs. Small talk was stilted.

"I'm looking forward to this," Gwen finally got to the point. "I remember the first time Johnny fucked me with that monster cock of his. I didn't think it would fit. I mean, I'd had quite a few cocks in me but nothing like that. Don't you agree, Beth?"

NerdySex
NerdySex
806 Followers