Family Business Ch. 03

Story Info
Plans for vengeance take shape.
12.9k words
4.24
5.2k
15

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/13/2024
Created 06/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nigen-Sei, Ishikawa Prefecture

**Salazar Residence**

Santiago glanced around at things in his home while Marlon Brando led the way. Wherever his loyal companion went, Santiago followed blindly. Helplessness cascaded down his face as tears dripped from his eyes. Marlon Brando wished to stop and comfort his master, but his canine instincts urged him to continue roaming around the home. Something about it, he felt, was helping Santiago keep his mind off what was troubling him.

"I can't believe I did that," he muttered darkly to himself. "I can't believe I stopped for Ena. Why did I fucking stop for her, of all people, and while I was on a date with Aira!"

**Flashback**

"Santi," Ena addressed him by his beloved nickname, "ES will never make it here in time."

"Don't say anything, just focus on not delivering your child here."

"Please, take me inside of your car and drive me to the hospital, please."

"Santiago, ES said they will be here in ten minutes." Santiago looked up at Aira, who kept Marlon Brando from attacking Ena. Santiago looked back at Ena, her body was trembling, and her breathing turned long and heavy, sharp and ragged with labor.

"Please, Santi, please help me."

"What should I do...tell me."

"Santiago, what's wrong with you? What do you want to do about this!" Aira asked him sharply, forcing him to make a choice.

Santiago picked Ena up bridal style, readjusted her position to be comfortable in his arms, and took her back to Aira's car. Futas watched and gasped on the way out as they watched the only man, other than his father, rushing to help a senior member of The Long Board. The same senior member who laid the final blows on his bloody and beaten body. Aira respected his ability to care for a woman, even if she was his ex-girlfriend, to look past what happened to him and help another human being; enflamed her with love for him. In short, he was a superhero in her eyes.

Ena laid in the back seat of Aira's car, fully strapped in as Santiago rode in the passenger seat with Marlon Brando on top of him. Aira drove as fast as she could, ignoring the streetlights. Cars were a luxury and a privilege for the select few in Nigen-Sei, so traffic was practically almost non-existent. The added absence of police officers made Aira drive dangerously fast. Santiago knew if this were Japan, the police would pull them over and fine them. Thankfully Nigen-Sei was a semi-autonomous nation.

In the back seat, Ena cried out in pain and gripped her stomach, clawing at it like she wanted to rip the fetus out of her uterus herself. A thick layer of sweat appeared over her face and neck; the pains of her contractions were killing her and forced her to cry out ever louder, no longer able to fight the pain.

Santiago wiped a thick layer of sweat off his sweat-covered brows and cheeks with the back of his hand. "Ena, I know it hurts you; I mean, I don't know, but please, for the sake of your baby, just hold on a little while; I promise you we're close to the hospital. I think I can see it."

But behind his false concern, Santiago could care less about Ena or her unborn child. Maniacal laughter belonging to a psycho blared inside his head, echoing into the darkness of his reservoir of sympathy, which he had none for her. "This is payback for everything you and the damn elders put me through. You don't deserve happiness, nor do the elders deserve peace and order here. As for that unborn life inside of you, I'd rather not think about it."

**Nigen-Sei Hospital**

Arriving at the only major hospital in Nigen-Sei, Santiago carried Ena out of the car and to the sliding doors of the back entrance of the hospital, where several nurses came rushing out to take the Eldest's baby's mother with them. Aira's call alerted every hospital and readied themselves to care for the second most important person in the entire hidden village.

"Give her here, Santiago," said a Futa nurse wearing burgundy-colored scrubs. Santiago was only too eager to hand her over to someone else.

"I hope we didn't get here too late," Santiago looked concerned, but his words were flat and cold. A mediocre attempt at trying to act worried.

"Yes, hospital staff will take Ena immediately to the delivery room, and after the birth of her highness, she will be moved directly to a semi-private room to rest until she can spend time with her child."

"AAUGGHH!!" Ena roared in pain.

Santiago could only stare at how much pain his former flame was going through. He wanted to feel bad, he indeed did, but her pain only satisfied him. The pain she was in was nothing compared to what he had planned for her, for all of them. A reckoning is coming for the entire village.

"Okay, I guess you nurses have it under control. I need to get back to--"

"Santi, WAIT!" Ena gripped his wrist before he could turn and dip.

"Uhm, Ena, you don't need me anymore. I told you before you beat the living shit out of me. focus on giving birth to your--"

"I want you to bear witness to our--I mean, my child. Please pray that it's a girl; please stay with me a little while longer."

Not since he learned of his mother's deception and how she and Hana had their way with Ena when they mind-controlled her had he felt so angry that if this were some fantasy novel, his blood and sweat would be steaming through his skin in a mixture that made boiling hot red-colored steam. As much as he wanted and wished to tell her to fuck off, he stopped himself from snapping at her in a gesture that made it look like he had Tourettes. The veins in his neck and forehead bulged slightly as he calmly rejected her.

"I would love to, but if I am seen anywhere near you while your birthing a princess or a boy, it may not bode well with the eldest. I leave you to the care of the hospital and the Futa goddesses."

Ena and Santiago's hands gripped one another before letting go and sliding free from each other's grip. She cried and wept, and Santiago watched her being carted away on a stretcher. Time felt like it was coming to a stop for him as he remained standing where he delivered her to the nurses. There was a time in the past Santiago would have looked forward to being in Ena's presence, to watch the birth of their first child. Alas, that would never come to pass with her; Never.

Aira didn't need to ask how he was feeling, for if his silence could speak, it spoke volumes. She gently took hold of his hand that was as stiff as a board, but when her skin made contact with his, he gripped her hand in his.

"You can tell me if you want, Santiago; I'm here for you and only for you," Aira promised him.

"I thought she would be the one for me. Everything I loved died with her. It died when I saw and heard my mother and sister double-teaming Ena. Man, woman, or Futa, when you're in love and see the object of your love treated like a sex object, it shatters you."

"S-Santiago, it's not their fault; your mother had no choice. Like you told me, you forgave them even if you can't forget what happened to you." Aira tried to reassure him.

"Promise me something, Aira, and don't tell anyone, or else you'll be nothing but another regret." Santiago was serious. His eyes, his gaze mirrored a wolf's that was watching a prey from afar.

Aira took hold of his chin and turned his attention to her. she wrapped her arms around his back and pulled him close. her nipples poked through the fabric of her shirt as her bulge pressed against his own. "You can tell me anything; I swear on my life that I will be as silent as the grave."

"What's coming for their little queendom is going to come to an end by my wrath."

"Whatever you desire, babe, I want to be by your side when it happens."

When his anger subsided, Santiago thanked Aira for letting Ena use her car to deliver her to the hospital. He also brings up another thought.

"My family is going to be conducting business tonight; I invite you to partake in the pleasure of it. Most of the return guests aren't really in it to conceive so much as to enjoy the orgy."

Aira blushed and looked away but not before grinning mischievously. "Well, I can't say I disagree with them. Who doesn't like getting their balls suckled on as their fucking a big o booty and also sucking on a long hard wet cock all at once."

"Minus sucking on a hard cock, I can't disagree with you either, babe. Our door is always open to you; my mother loves you, and so does Hana."

"Oh, I know. As much as I love orgies, I rather just be with you, Santiago, and only with you. I want us to be exclusive with our emotions and our love, not so much with our bodies. But whatever you want, I want also."

"I love you Aira...I--"

**Present**

"I love you...." Santiago pondered on that confession of love. "Exclusive" was another word he considered over. They both meant something profound to him without a doubt, but could he give it another go? Is Aira the one he's been waiting for all this time and not Ena?

"Hahh. Ahh. Yess."

Santiago's ears perked as he turned to look behind him. The sounds of his parents having sex with Masako snapped him out of his trance. He knew it was Masako's voice because he memorized it after being bedridden for two months after surgery. In that time, she spoke to him daily and asked him plenty of questions regarding his feelings, his physical health, and updates on his condition. She's a sweet woman, a bit on the rougher side appearance-wise, but it gave her that unique quality.

Making his way to his parent's bedroom, he found it odd that the door was ajar. Marlon Brando dashed away at the sound and the scent coming out from the bedroom. Santiago sighed and opened the door slightly, and peeked a sight of pure unbridled lust; wishing he could join in.

Despite having sex in the presence of his son or outright joining him in double-teaming a Futa during family business, Gael still didn't know about his son and his wife's secret incestuous affairs. He knew about Santiago and Hana but tolerated their secret affairs, but as for fully accepting it as 'normal'? That would never fly.

Gael sat on the bed with Hitomi straddled on top of him. She had her legs spread apart. They weren't facing the door, nor did they have their backs to it, but sat sideways, looking at the direction of the bedroom window. Hitomi had Gael's cock inside her and rode him. She bucked like an untamed stallion and groaned like a fierce lioness rolling her hips. As Gael focused on his thrusts, he massaged his wife's massive tits--pulling and twisting her nipples playfully.

"Oh yes, honey!" Hitomi growled. "Fuck my pussy just like that! And you," she said, looking at Masako, who had her lips around her giant cock. "Suck that cock like your life depends on it."

Santiago saw Masako bob her head up and down. Taking more of his mother's cock inch by inch, Masako's eyes started to water, and accompanying coughing and gagging sounds followed. Hitomi pressed her hands down on her best friend's head and made Masako take every last inch of her cock down Masasko's throbbing and hot throat.

"HAHH!" Hitomi cried out guttural--with eyes rolling back to her head.

Gael clawed her tits, thrusting faster, each thrust causing his balls to slap against her sopping cunt and pushing her cock in and out of Masako's throat.

Gluck* Gluck* Gack* Gack*

"Suck it; you cum hungry whore!" Hitomi hissed, grinning.

"Oh shit, I'm going to come!" Gael warned, scrunching his face as his orgasm neared.

"Do it, baby, fill my fucking pussy again, please!" Hitomi begged in a mixture of lust and excitement.

"Gluck gluck gluck, Gack, UGWAA! You love creampies, don't you, you big dicked bitch."

"Uh uh, who said you could take my cock out of your mouth!" Hitomi hissed at Masako.

"You're Futanari wife has quite the mouth on her," Masako pointed out.

"When I finish here, let's fill her mouth to the brim; how about it, Masako, you game," Gael proposed. His breathing quickened as his climax neared.

"Futas can do everything men can do, only better," Masako said quite arrogantly.

"Also, Masako is two months pregnant with my father's child." Santiago closed the door as quietly as he could and continued his way around his home. "I'm not sure how to feel about having a stepbrother, but if I'm being honest, I'm not quite sure how I feel being a father to possibly hundreds of Futa daughters and sons that I have never met."

***

Santiago walked past his parent's bedroom door, listening to the sounds of the bed thumping against the wall from raw sex disappear as he walked away. Even though he has seen both, his mother and father have sex with other Futas in the bathhouse, watching his parents have sex felt taboo to him, despite Masako being part of the threesome. Regardless, he left his parents and Masako to enjoy one another. From the sounds of rough hard sex to the sounds of quick sharp gasps and skin slapping, Santiago made it to his sister's bedroom door.

Unlike his parents, who were facing away from the door when they were having sex, Santiago opened Hana's closed-door slowly and poked his head inside. The sight of Hana pumping into an unknown Futa from the back, around her age, greeted him. Hana's tits bounced up and down in synch to her thrusting movements. The unknown Futa beneath her had much larger tits, slapping wildly back and forth.

Unlike his parents, he felt an erection tenting under his shorts when he saw his sister.

"Oh, Santi! Mmm, want to join me and...., she says she's never been with a man before" Hana gripped her lover's ass and smacked it hard. Her lover wanted Hana to give it to her harder.

"HAAHH. SHIT. FUCK ME, HANA, FUCK MY ASSHOLE, HARDER!" She writhed underneath her and bucked wildly.

Santiago stepped inside and closed his sister's door behind him. He watched his sister slap hard and sharply against her lover's round taut ass. Hana's gasps, combined with her lover, excited him. Santiago's breathing picked up, and he made eye contact with Hana, who licked her lips as she gasped out of synch with Hana. He looked at his sister and saw her face and chest were flushed. She looked at him and gasped repeatedly. Without uttering a word since coming in, Santiago got the feeling she wanted him to take his shorts off, which he slowly did and come over to them, which he also did.

He rolled the hem of his shorts along with his boxer briefs down his waist and let them drop down on the ground. Santiago sauntered over to Hana and her lover. "I guess I can pass some time with both of them." he thought selfishly with a soft but sly grin crossing his lips.

Hana's lover propped herself on her hands and watched Santiago approach her. His cock hardened to life until he was at full mast. Hana looked over her lover's shoulder and licked her lips at the sight of her brother's cock. Santiago stood in front of her, cock hard and throbbing excitedly, anticipating entering her warm mouth. Hana paused, thrusting, and watched her lover open her mouth and accept Santiago inside her. The warmth of her tongue licking around his turgid shaft sent sensual shivers up and down his spine. He clenched his hands tightly and curled his toes when she closed her lips tightly around his shaft and bobbed her up and down.

His pleasure amplified when Hana resumed thrusting In and out of her lover. Each time she slapped into her lover's ass, she forced her to take more of her brother down her slippery throat, each time eliciting a satisfying moan from him.

Each of Santiago's moans synched perfectly with every one of his sister's thrusts. He felt much better if only temporary. He joined Hana and started to thrust, sliding his cock down her lover's throat. With each passing moment and the closer he reached his first orgasm, the more desperate his speed picked up. Hana's lover could do nothing but let herself be used and enjoyed by both brother and sister. Her eyes filled with tears, she coughed and gagged around Santiago's cock. She held on to his thighs as Hana pounded her silly from behind.

From Santiago's heavy groaning, gagging, and coughing moans from Hana's lover and Hana's body slapping against her lover's ass, it was the perfect brew of sexual energy for him to lose it all. With eyes clenched tightly, a sharp gasp escaped his mouth, and he filled Hana's lover with ropes of hot seed. For a few moments, he was happy and swimming through the stars, but his descent back down to the real world happened faster than Lucifer's, and he came crashing.

Hana's orgasm rushed in like a torrent of water down a river, breaking through everything in its way like a wrecking ball. Her lover popped Santiago's cock out of her mouth with cum drooling out of her mouth as she cried out when Hana filled her asshole with ropes of her hot seed. Hana gasps mixed with Santiago's and her lover's; all three came down from their orgasmic highs.

Santiago almost passed out and almost fell on his ass had Hana not grabbed him and held him by his wrist. "You alright, big brother?"

"Yeah, I'm fine, I'm fine. Ima leave the both of you to finish. It was nice meeting you, Hana's friend."

"Oh, come on, Santi, at least stay with us until the end," Hana begged him. But as much as he would have loved to stay until the sweetest end, he had some planning to do.

Santiago grabbed his clothes and left Hana's bedroom.

***

Inside his bedroom, Santiago threw himself on his bed and breathed in a sigh of relief. He looked up at his ceiling and continued to hear three familiar sounds. The first was the ticking of his digital clock on the wall. The ticking was not from actual mechanical gears, but a simple program meant to mimic the ticking of gears. Still, the ticking made him reflect on everything that has happened so far. The second sound was of Hana and her lover moaning. Perhaps he should have stayed a little bit longer; she did have a good throat on her. The last was the sound of skin slapping; it was coming from downstairs from his parent's bedroom. Cursing and heavy moaning permeated through the walls and floorboards.

"Monica!" Santiago shouted. His virtual assistant, developed by Nigen-Sei tech scientists, lit up in beautiful colors. Monica was a seven-inch virtual assistant shaped in a penis whose head pulsed with different colors each time she spoke.

"Yes, master Salazar, how may I be of service today?"

"Play my oldies but goodies playlist, please. I need something to drown out this noise. Keep the volume low enough only to drown out the surrounding noise."

"Playing track 1 out of 300. 'Why you do me like you do' By The Cleftones.'"

Santiago closed his eyes and breathed another deep sigh of relief. He let his feet move up and down, enjoying the lyrics and the 1950's beat of this 'Forbidden music.'

"Despite everything that has happened to me, I'm grateful that I still have my privileges. One of those privileges is acquiring and keeping foreign music and media content, including from the nation of Japan. The elders of Nigen-Sei hold a strict position of keeping all non-village music and culture away from the local population as much as possible, with only a select few exceptions. One of those exceptions is marrying an outsider and allowing the outsider to keep their culture s long as its practice is confined to the home. The elders would pass down this same privilege to any children born to this mixed couple. And despite my family owning a large amount of land, the elders have spies everywhere. I swear even the animals might be under their spell."

From the era of doo-wop to progressive metal, Avenged Sevenfold's 'Beast and The Harlot' was next to play.

"Monica, lower the volume some more; I'm going to call a friend of mine."

"Yes, master Salazar, lowering the volume by twenty percent," answered the virtual assistant.

Santiago grabbed his phone and called up an old friend from his university days in Toyama when he felt that the volume was low enough to have a phone call. He found his buddy's name in his small contact list and phoned him. He waited for the dial tone to subside until his friend's voice broke through.