Family Business Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Silence hung over the lavishly decorated table. Santiago glanced over at Ena and the eldest while occasionally taking bites out of food from his dinner plates. Ena, too, glanced over at him and her lover. Santiago never bothered to ask because it wasn't necessary to him, but he figured he would break the ice.

"Forgive me if I'm out of line asking this, but are you married. Maybe you are, and I just wasn't invited to the wedding." There was a fit of noticeable cold anger in his tone, although his stoic expression didn't show.

"There was n--"

"Ena and I are not married, but we will soon be." The eldest replied. This news seemed to vex Santiago as he gripped his utensils tighter in his hands.

The eldest continued, "I wanted to wait until we had our first daughter together before the wedding ceremony. I'm glad you reminded me, Mr. Salazar. So tell me, how are you finding the food."

"It's very delicious, your eldest. But it's getting late."

"Nonsense, even if you're not at your house, you are still home, are you not" Santiago chuckled, understanding the double meaning behind her question. Of course, he was home; Nigen-Sei coursed through his veins as much as it did the eldest and his family. "Yes, of course, this is my home. I was born here, after all."

"I wanted to tell you something, Mr. Salazar, and also ask something of you."

"I'm sure you're aware that the village has been hostile towards you and cold as well, and that's not solely based on what you did."

"I haven't been to town because I'm not stupid. But it's nice to know not everyone hates my balls. Two older futas didn't mind what I did, so there's that."

"Their attitude won't change until I scrub your name off the list of criminals. After that, a village-wide order will be sent out to all citizens to reaccept you as one of their own."

Santiago sighed. "And here I thought I was in the clear after getting my ass beat and saving your soon-to-be wife and unborn daughter. What else do I have to give up, my balls?"

The eldest laughed a little bit too loud for him. "No, no, there is no shortage of balls in this village. I wanted you to invite more of your male friends to stay for a month or two and add more genetic material. We know you attended university in Toyama. If you can do this, your name will retain its honor."

"Perfect," Santiago thought and smiled as he looked at his drink.

"Does this sound like a good idea for you, Mr. Salazar? Think of this as a vacation sanctioned by me. You can take this time to breathe an air of relief as you eventually come back to a village that loves you again. Everything will go back to the way it was before this whole mess."

He leaned back on his seat rather casually and gave the impression of thinking about it. He straightened himself on his chair and answered, "Fine, ill do it."

"Wonderful. Let us conclude this dinner with a special introduction to your heaven daughter." The eldest snapped her fingers, and a baby carriage rolled out of the other room into the dining room. For the first time, Santiago met Ena's daughter. Ena lifted her and handed her to him, who carefully did his best to cradle the small warm body in his arms.

"Hi there...Uhm, her name?"

"Natasha. We chose Natasha."

"Hello Natasha, how are you doing. My name is Santiago. Welcome to the world, don't worry about your life, young princess, you're in good hands, long may she reign."

Ena rolled her eyes and chuckled at his corny salutation. Hiding behind the facade of joy was a predator on the prowl, waiting for the moment to strike. "Revolution is coming, that I can assure you," he thought to himself as he kept on smiling and rocking baby Natasha in his arms.

**Later in The Night**

Night came like a bat out of hell, and Santiago was back home. The trip back home was silent and solemn. Ena looked happy and content with her current life. Seeing her in the company of an influential person who could protect her and provide for her made him bitterly pleased, but knowing the eldest would raise her daughter with all the care and love and resources she could ever ask for was at least reassuring. Still, Santiago only saw fire and brimstone for Nigen-Sei's future, and the eldest sealed their fate by sanctioning this trip outside the village.

The black limo arrived, Santiago stepped out without saying goodbye to the driver or the futas inside. The family business was still going on strong as the sound of laughter, chatter and sensual moaning filled the air. He wasn't in the mood to be part of the business tonight. Tonight, his poor father would have to carry both their responsibilities on his shoulders for the both of them. Right now, Santiago needed to start packing travel cases and bags.

"Those stupid fucking cunts, they have no clue the storm that's coming. They think I could ever forgive them for what they did to me, that I would turn the other cheek for them! I didn't choose to be born here, but I can choose how to make them pay." Santiago looked out his window and saw his family coming back. They all looked like they had a good time.

"Mom, Dad, Hana. After this is all said and done, I wonder who you'll choose to side with, Nigen-Sei O' Familia. Cual de los dos es mas importante para ustedes? But how exactly do I get them back? How do I bring this fucking secret society down? Maybe I could go Jeremy's route and film this whole place and wait a minute! I already do have videos of what goes down in this place!" Santiago was talking about the videos he filmed of various orgies in the many bathhouses of his family's business.

"They may check my phones before I leave. I need to send these to Jeremy before I do." Santiago pulled out his phone and texted somebody close to him.

Laughter and chattering that began on the first floor were heading towards his door. He slid his phone back into his pockets and resumed packing up.

"Oh heavens, honey, next time, try not to laugh; otherwise, you'll fart again and kill the mood for the rest of the night," Hitomi told Gael.

"It wasn't my fault, baby; it was the black frijoles you made last night. They were so good I couldn't help it."

Hitomi opened Santiago's door and walked in but stopped halfway. She stood in confusion and fear, watching her son packing his old suitcases and travel bags--the light in her eyes and his father's diminished.

"Mijo, what's going on. Where are you going?" she said flatly, with no emotions behind her words.

Santiago sighed and sat down on his bed. He shared with his parents and sister, who walked in halfway into the conversation. "They will change my social status in Nigen-Sei if I do what she says."

"And they want you and only you to go out and find new males to introduce new genetic material?" Hitomi asked; her anxious mood was gone, leaving her more interested in her son's mission to his village.

"Yes, mom. I haven't been in town since I fully recovered after getting my ass beat. However, based on the glaring stares from the futas in the bathhouses, let's say many still remember what I did and haven't even remotely forgiven me despite being covered in head to toe in blood after 'supposedly' paying for my crime. What do you think, mom? Dad? Do you think I'm doing the right thing?" Santiago's voice was soft, vulnerable, seeking a sincere answer from his parents. But they didn't know that his last question had two meanings.

"If this will clear my baby's name and the village will accept you back with open arms, I say may heaven bless your hard work and may it pay off." Hitomi pulled him in, pressed his head against her enormous chest, and cradled his head there.

"Honey, he's a grown man; there's no need to place his head there like he's still nursing." Gael pointed out, pulling his son out of his mother's embrace.

"He'll always be mommy's little boy."

"Mijo, you are being given a chance of a lifetime to do the right thing, for you, for us, for your people. Please don't fuck this up, porfavor Santiago." Gael hugged him, as did Hitomi and Hana, who kissed him on his cheeks.

"Please forgive me...." Santiago thought penitently. He saw fire in his mind, a woman made of fire floating above the burning scenery against a pitch-black backdrop.

**Next Day**

Santiago sat quietly in the back of his father's car. Everyone was here to see him, including Marlon Brando. Their big dog rested his head on his master's lap and licked at his hands that his trembling fear. Both Gael and Hitomi took multiple glances at the rearview mirror and saw just how much their son had on his mind. He looked out the window, but his mind was looking past the trees and bushes and deers watching them leave through a secret passage meant for cars. The car slowed to a stop in front of a boulder that lowered beneath the ground.

Once out of town and crossing into Japan, Gael drove to a spot not too far from the secret entrance/ exit to another black car where two futas wearing regular clothing waited for Santiago. He stepped out of their car as his parents and sister took his bags and suitcase out from the trunk. He hugged and kissed both his parents. Hana hugged and kissed her brother on the lips and whispered something in his ear. A sad smile crossed his lips.

"We love you, son; please take care of yourself. Please come back to us ASAP!" Hitomi shouted.

"Stay strong, son, remember, saint Raphael is watching over you," Gael said proudly.

"I love you, big bro, I love you bey much!" Hana hollered the further away he was from them.

Marlon Brando barked and barked. He had to be restrained by Gael.

Santiago breathed a sigh of relief inside the car, for the hard part was finished, and now another trial awaited him. "Next stop, the airfield. A plane will be waiting for you, Mr. Salazar. Do your village proud." One of the futas told him.

" I'll do my best. That will do."

**Toyama Airport**

Santiago touched down on a short runway for small planes in Toyama airport from the local airfield close to the secret village entrance. After checking out through customs, he walked out of the airport. He met up with Jeremy who accompanied someone he had never seen before, to his surprise.

"Santiago! My boy, my homie is back to the land of the rising sun!" Jeremy chirped. He rushed over to Santiago and picked him up off the ground, and hugged him like no tomorrow.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, I missed you too, bro but too much affection! We're out in public, man!" Santiago waved his arms around. His face turned red from embarrassment. Jeremy laughed but placed him back down.

"Who is this, Jeremy?" Santiago pointed to the man behind him.

"This is Osamu, and he says he knows you and your family. Osamu, you want to introduce yourself?" Jeremy told him.

Osamu approached Santiago, who pulled him to the side just a few feet away from Jeremy's ears, "I know who you are, Santiago, and why you're outside of the village. You're not going to believe me, but I'm your stepbrother on your father's side."

Gael didn't like all to surprised at this revelation. "I'm not surprised my dad has sons outside of his marriage with my mother; hell, I have multiple children."

"I know, but unlike you, I'm one of the hundreds of boys born to your father when he was younger. I need to tell you what happened to all of the boys born in Nigen-Sei, my former home."