Family Business Ch. 04

Story Info
Santiago's adventure continues.
5.6k words
4
3k
9

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/13/2024
Created 06/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Toyama, Toyama Prefecture**

Taking several slow sips of his caramel latte and taking small bites of their toasted bagels, Santiago and his longtime friend Jeremy listened to Osamu open up about who he was. Santiago learned that Osamu is his stepbrother on his father's side.

This revelation wasn't entirely surprising to him since he knew beforehand that his father has possibly fathered hundreds of children. The only surprising thing about this was that he had never met any of his children, Futa-born, or male-born.

"Have you ever wondered what your children look like? Have you ever met any of them Santiago?" Osamu asked him. He took a soft bite into a donut and sipped on some coffee while keeping his gaze on Santiago like a laser.

"Not at all. I have wondered if I would ever meet them, but I already concluded that I would never meet one. The Long Table makes the rules and one of them is I would never learn who my children are. Though now that we're on the topic of children, there is something that picks at my brain."

"You want to know why you haven't seen any little boys running around with their futanari mothers, am i right?" Osamu asked, there was a serious glint in his eyes as he posed the question to Santiago.

Santiago nodded and revealed what he knew. "I only know what my mother told me and the reason why boys or sons are not allowed to roam freely in the streets of Nigen-Sei. It's tied to the founding and origins of our ancestral home. A long time ago, about seventy-five thousand years ago, the Lake Toba supervolcano eruption event caused a bottleneck in the human population. The eruption threw enough smoke into the atmosphere to cause immense rapid environmental changes seemingly overnight. The human population was reduced to only ten thousand human survivors."

"I've heard this tale before, I read this in my mother's secret book she kept locked away in our closet. This history is written down and guarded tightly, your mother must be a candidate for a future elder position to learn about something like this firsthand, mine certainly was until she gave up her position. Please go on."

Santiago continued, "Nigen-Sei originally was a village founded by the mysterious human species we know as Futanari. But this species also resembles human women from head to toe except for, well the parts of men they have. I don't have to explain to you why Futanaris look like women but also function like men."

Osamu snickered, "because in ancient Japan it was ancient women who were the last survivors during the Lake Toba event and not the men. And if little boys start running around, those same little boys are going to grow up to become men and with you and your father's sons roaming around in our ancestral home, in one hundred years they'll outnumber the native Futanaris, and then..." Osamu traced off into silence.

"And then what?" Santiago asked.

"Army. You and your father would have your own army, the first sons of Nigen-Sei!"

"An Army? Wha-What the fuck are you talking about Osamu?"

"Don't give me this 'oh spare my people' bullshit that I think you're going with! You don't think we know what happened to you almost a year ago, how you were publicly beaten to punish you, a man, for laying your hands on a futanari! You think that was right what they did, do you feel justice was served to her who you put your hands on, or was it an injustice to you for defending yourself."

Santiago couldn't meet his stepbrother's eyes, preferring to keep looking down at his coffee in silent admission of the words he was being berated with.

"Santiago, my brother, we as men born to Futanari mothers, are carriers of the Futa gene or F Gene. The Longboard doesn't want any sons to become the face of Nigen-Sei in a hundred years or even less, which we will. Listen to me. They need us more than they want to exile us."

Santiago listened in silence, now playing with his donut and only staring at his coffee that was getting cold. Jeremy listened on unsure of what was being said though he would have a lot of questions for Santiago later.

Santiago raised his head and looked at Osamu, "Why do they exile my father's sons if they need them?"

"Because of the Futa gene in our DNA. Should there ever come a time when the village hidden in secrecy, which is another name for our home, is exposed or attacked, and Futas are slaughtered or taken away for experimentation, then all of us, you and your father's sons will be forced to come back via a pre-programmed mental command that was put into us during our toddler years and receive a vaccine. This vaccine will awaken and force the Futa gene to go into overdrive and force us to save Nigen-Sei. We are to give our lives defending our home, then mate with surviving futas including those damn elders if they're still able to bear children and bring our species back from the brink of oblivion. And what do we get for our loyalty and sacrifices, thirty days after mating with surviving Futas, our hearts stop beating and we will die after saving the species."

"Did you also read this information in your mother's book Osamu or--"

"No," Osamu interrupted him mid-sentence. "She told me herself, you see, when boys reach the age of 18, we are exiled to live out our lives in Japanese society, but I lived with her till 21 hidden in a secret underground home we made together. When the elders came to check to see if I had really left, they came really close to finding the secret entrance in the cellar. Luckily for me, my cat Hideki scared them and drew their attention from me by killing a rat. One month later I was led out by her and found my way here."

"Do you think your mother knew the information Osamu is talking about?" Jeremy asked Santiago.

"I don't know, I want to believe she didn't know but knowing how deep in bed she is with The Long Board, I doubt it. Osamu, can I ask you something. If someone wanted to take down Nigen-Sei, could there be a way to do it?"

Smiling deviously like a criminal who locked on to an unsuspecting idiot, about to rob him, Osamu answered. "The eggheads or scientists of The Brotherhood found something special and hidden in the Futa gene inside of all male carriers. Besides giving rise to the Futa species, the gene inside of us grants us more than just extra semen and sperm production and heightened stamina but also gives us, all of us varying degrees of a forbidden ability."

Something inside of Santiago stirred, like a beast that had been forced to remain asleep but was now waking up. He wasn't sure what Osamu was about to tell him, but he knew it was either going to be good or bad. Santiago swallowed hard and forced himself to ask his stepbrother who looked extremely eager to spill the beans.

"What forbidden ability?"

Osamu curled his lips in a wry smile, locking his fingers in front of his face "Mind Control, my brother. We can mindcontrol true futas and half futas. Remember that vaccine I told you about when it came to saving our home village, well that same vaccine also puts our forbidden ability to sleep at the same time in case we become none too wiser."

Santiago crossed his arms together on top of the table, his legs shook uncontrollably, and he kept anxiously licking his lips, he asked. "How the hell do you know this, about our genes, our ability to mind control our mothers, sisters, aunts, and grandmothers, DO YOU HAVE ANY PROOF?" He screamed.

"Watch your temper, I am not the enemy here, The Longboard is and every fucking elder who sits on it! Just remember who the ones were that fucked you up for a petty reason. They need you and your pops, and this is how they treat you for defending yourself?"

Santiago knew his stepbrother was right and could only look down at the table in shame. There was nothing he could say to defend his mother or the secret society they came from, even if he wanted to.

"The Brotherhood is the name of our organization, and we made this discovery by performing blood tests, DNA tests, and mental stress tests on every brother."

"Yourself included?" Santiago asked with one eyebrow raised suspiciously.

"Yes, me included. Do you not trust me, because if you don't, you're free to go and find another way to take down The Longboard."

"I came all the way out here; I might as well listen to what you have to say. Tell me how you found out about our forbidden ability."

"I won't only just show you Santiago, you'll experience firsthand what all of us went through. But before we can move past this crucial junction, I need to be honest with you. A lot of your stepbrothers have died in the pursuit of discovering the truth of our Futa gene and all its abilities. What I need to know from you, right here and now, if you are ready to possibly give your life to wield this power because if your gene does not possess the forbidden ability, then you will have died for nothing."

"I'm not going anywhere until I come back with vengeance firmly grasped in both hands."

**Nigen-Sei, Ishikawa Prefecture**

The grass beneath her sandals crunched and snapped when Hitomi walked, she tended to the family cows in the company of her husband, Gael. Not far from the cows' personal pasture field, Hana tended to the barn animals and garden. The family kept sheep for wool, cows for milk, goats for cheese, and pigs and chicken for meat and eggs. The garden was an addition later in Gael and Hitomi's marriage, each flower species represents a milestone in their marriage. Along with beautiful flowers, carrots, and lettuce were grown.

"Honey, have I ever told you what I had to go through before flying to Mexico and meeting you," Hitomi asked while watching Gael chop firewood.

Gael took one final swing on the block of wood sitting on the severed tree stump.

The block of wood split into two pieces, falling on the ground with a clunking sound. He brushed away the sweat that gathered on his forehead and turned to face Hitomi. He placed his axe on the side of the stump blade in first and sat down. With a knowing but sly grin, he called her over to sit on his lap. Ever the faithful and loving wife that she was, she blushed and took a seat on her throne, her husband.

"Tell me what happened before we met sweetheart." He asked. A mild breeze swept by, swirling the sweet scent of Hitomi's perfume around them.

"Before I flew to Mexico, I was invited to the Longboard to be initiated into the inner circle of the elders. For what? You may be wondering. When a Futa is still an unmarried virgin, she gets the privilege of being invited and becoming a future candidate for the position of a future village elder."

Gael brushed her hair with his fingers and listened, asking her questions. "Isn't that a good thing? I don't think I remember you ever telling me this story before."

"Well, it wasn't something I like to talk about. Now that im with you, and have children together, all I wanted was to forget about it, but it's something that all futanari go through, at least those who were in my position."

**Hitomi's Memory**

"I descended a long spiral staircase lit by flaming torches anchored to the dark walls. You see honey, underneath the Longboard's main business table, there is a secret passageway that leads to a secretive underground chamber. This place is where all new initiations happen, where rituals are performed. It felt like I was descending to the depts of Jigoku, and it felt both hot and cold at different times the longer I walked. An eternity seemed to pass before finally reaching a pair of metal doors, one made of gold and the other of silver. The golden door was decorated with penises in different artistic styles and the silver had breasts and vagina designs. The room was carved out of the surrounding stone. It was large and circular like a rotunda. All the elders were in attendance, waiting and seated around the circular room. In the center sat the eldest."

Gael placed his hands on her thighs and caressed them gently, gliding them up and down, feeling her cock at first flaccid, but slowly growing larger and thicker rising under her simple brown skirt. Hitomi smiled back at him and placed her hand on top of his.

"She stood up from her seat and I waited for her words."

"Hitomi, welcome to this very special ceremony. Tell me, do you know where we are right now" The eldest asked me.

"Uhm, somewhere deep underground beneath the estate?" I answered sheepishly.

"Well yes, that much is obvious, but no. This place is the most sacred of all places because, for the longest time, this was the home of our ancestors. Ten years after the Lake Toba incident, tribes of futas came out of this very cave whose entrance is located at the top of the stairs. Back then they used vines and wood to fashion stairs to come and go. They kept themselves safe from the elements and ancient predators using a rolling stone. Futanari wore animal skins and used the stones of the earth and the horns and fangs of predators and prey to eek out a living, hunting, and collecting fresh water after the event.

The leaders of this tribe of surviving futas numbering five thousand, are our ancestors, the first ten most influential futanari comprised the very first longboard. They ventured out and founded Nigen-Sei, back then known as 'The village hidden in secrets.' For the first one hundred years the rest of the world was still recovering from the disastrous effects of the smoke of Lake Toba. Our species built the world's first settlement long before the rise of the Sumerians. Then, 'they' came to our shores."

"Who's they?" I asked her.

"One thousand years later after our species had time to flourish, they came, the Jomo people, who outsiders believe were the first native Japanese."

"I listened on intently, being given my own chair to sit down to feel more comfortable."

"Our ancestors weren't sure how to initiate first contact with the Jomo, but fate would decide that for us. One day on a warm spring day, one of our fellow futas was bathing in a river when the current was gentle enough to allow. Our civilization was not far from the many settlements the Jomos had established, as fate would have it, a band of Jomo men were out hunting when they came across a bathing Futa."

"What was her name," I asked the eldest.

"Her name has more or less been lost to time, but we believe it was Nitoryu."

"Dual swords?" I told her confusedly.

"She had two cocks, a rare, an extremely rare blessing from heaven but also an ominous omen. When a Futanari is born with 2 cocks, it means dark clouds ahead for our species."

"The Jomo men, seeing her beautiful naked frame, naturally became horny, looked to pass the time, then saw Nitoryu but stopped short of approaching her when they saw her two cocks. The men were unsure if she was a witch, a nature spirit, or something else. But men being men, threw caution to the wind and approached her, or rather I should say."

"They took her by force, didn't they honey?" Gael asked her. She nodded and continued sharing her story.

"Nitoryu later found out she was pregnant when her period stopped coming. She knew that sex, let alone reproducing with non-futanari was staunchly forbidden and the repercussions would be dire if discovered. Against common sense to protect herself, she told the elders, and they gave her an ultimatum, either she stays and gives her child back to its father to raise if it's a boy. If it was a girl, the girl would stay with the elders but she would be exiled for letting herself get taken by men. For the sake of her child which would be born a girl, Nitoriyu opted for the second choice and left her daughter with the village elders and before she was exiled, had her cocks and testicles cut, root, and stem.

Gael swallowed hard and instinctively placed his hand over the stiff bulge that was poking his wife. "Ay Dios, that explains why all male children are not kept in the village. So, what happened to Nitoriyu after she was castrated."

"Now a mutilated Futanari, Nitoriyu went on to become a bedwarmer, a consort to many different war chiefs and warlords who would not live long given the warring era plaguing Japan. Through heaven's favor, she would go on to marry a warlord who would become the first emperor of early Japan, Jimmu. Though her male parts were cut from her, her children, more specifically her daughters were all born futanari. After much questioning, Nitoriyu shared with her husband her secret and where she came from. to keep the futanari species a secret, Emperor Jimmu had all his futanari daughters sent back to Nigen-Sei while his sons remained and became warlords and samurai."

"That's amazing darling, what an amazing tale."

"If you think that's amazing, what do you think of this? Every current member of the Longboard can trace their lineage to one of the original ten founding members of Nigen-Sei. And my lineage extends directly to her, Nitoriyu. Which means"

"Means that this makes you...Royalty? Doesn't this mean that you also have traitors' blood?"

"I suppose a little bit of both. The elders thought it was history repeating itself when I decided to go out and came back pregnant from a man. But that wouldn't be the entire truth, darling."

"What do you mean not the entire truth?"

"I told you I went out to find work on managing the construction of windmills in Mexico, but the truth is I was sent out by the Longboard to bring a man inside to help introduce new genetic material into my species. But the elders told me as it was in ancient history, if my first child, or any child was a boy, I would have to give him up for adoption. But I would not have it, either all my children stayed with me or I would leave with my family along with all the secrets of Nigen-Sei. With great reluctance, they allowed me to stay, but at that time they warned me never to tell you the exact reason or else risk being 'cut off' from my home both in spirit and body, like Nitoryiu."

Gael was shocked but mainly angry with Hitomi, but given what Santiago was put through for putting his hands on a Futanari, he couldn't blame his wife for keeping this information a secret from him. then a thought crossed his mind,

"Why weren't you a virgin when we consummated our marriage."

"There's a story behind that reason also, darling. One that I must ask you first if you are ready to listen to it."

"Yes, I do, I need to hear it from you. You're my wife and I am your husband. Through thick and thin. To wade through water and blood, my moon, your sun, as the futanari goddess as our witness."

With a deep uncomfortable sigh, Hitomi spoke. "The reason I wasn't a virgin when we consummated our marriage, was because of what happened before arriving to Mexico. Long before I told you or you had any idea, I was chosen to become an elder when I reached the right age. And when a Futanari is chosen to become an elder, they are given rights and privileges not given to the common citizen, and before I could become a candidate, I was to be the main dish in a long and pleasurable but exhausting gangbang."

**THE PAST**

Hitomi watched from her knees as the elders surrounded her, stroking their large cocks eagerly waiting for her to start pleasuring them all. They kneaded their heavy balls in between their fingers and their pendulous breasts while also desperately fingering their dripping cunts.

Becoming excited from the cocktail sounds of deep and husky breathing assaulting her ears, Hitomi curled her fingers around the large cock that was closest to her and stroked. With her other hand, she did the same for the second cock that came close to her. A Futa elder standing before her stepped forward and lifted her fat cock and forcefully introduced it to the inside of Hitomi's throat.

Gagging, Hitomi shut her eyes as she tried to keep her lips wrapped around the fat cock sliding in and out of her slick mouth. The other elders stepped closer and slapped their cocks of varying sizes and girth on Hitomi's face, tits, and right on top of another elder's cock. Elders kissed one another and fondled each other's breasts as they moaned into each other mouths. Hitomi picked up her pace and stroked the fat cocks at her flanks and eagerly slurped and slobbered the cock slapping the depth of her throat with fervor.

12