Family Business Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Husky, sharp eager panting of the elders filled the secret room even more, Hitomi panted, grunted, and moaned and it only got louder and sharper as she took three elders in her holes.

An elder lay underneath her supporting her open legs with her hands as she thrust her large cock in her ass. Another elder lay on top of her between her legs, cock sliding underneath her heavy balls and inside her wet pussy. The third elder squatted over Hitomi's face, her own heavy balls resting atop her eager lips. Hitomi took her elder's long cock down her throat and showed no sign of any gag reflex, an inherently dominant Futa trait.

When they were all well-adjusted, all three futas moved as one body. The Futa elder under Hitomi thrust her hip upwards, pushing her pulsing cock in and out of her asshole. the Futa elder on top of Hitomi thrust forward and backward, slamming her cock in her stretched cunt and the elder squatting above her drilled her cock deep down Hitomi's throat.

"Oh goddess, what a tight fucking asshole Hitomi, oh I'm going to fill your ass with so much cum!"

Hitomi tried to respond to the elder but with a throat stuffed with a fat long cock, all she could do was let out sensual muffles.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming! I'm going to pump your young Futa womb with all of my fucking seed!" the Futa elder growled on top of her.

"Take it! Take my fucking cum you beautiful young Futa flower!" the elder face fucking Hitomi growled too.

Hitomi held on to the elder squatting over her by her calves as her holes, all three of them were stretched to their limits. Heavy breathing turned desperate and sharp as all three elders picked up their pace and ball slapped deep into Hitomi's holes. She felt like she was breaking apart in three spots as the elders fucked and used her for their pleasure. She was beginning to see white spots likewise the elders fucked her harder as they felt her cunt and sphincter tighten around their meat rods.

It was like three explosions went off, one in her body that originated from the base of her spine as ecstasy cascaded through her limbs, washing her in addiction levels of pleasure. The second was in her womb as a copious amount of cum flooded it and stretched out her stomach. And the third, more hidden, barely seen, and rarely expressed her heart. Something about so many futas ejaculating inside of her, filling her holes, painting her body from head to toe in thick creamy semen, mentally changed her.

But this was not done, not yet. The Eldest came in and took Hitomi for herself as the rest of the elders separated into several small groups to indulge in some carnal fun as only futas could.

On a nearby seat, The Eldest sat down with Hitomi seated right on top of her. She crossed her legs over the eldest's back and slid down on her massive cock, the walls of her tight Futa cunt spreading further apart from one another.

"You should know my sweet Hitomi, I don't make love, a Futa's true nature is to fuck her partner or partners into oblivion. Are you ready?"

In a haze and act of pure unbridled lust, Hitomi kissed the eldest who kissed her right back, matching her fervor. She thrust her hips forward and back, sliding her meaty cock in and out of Hitomi's tight cunt which creamed around the salami of a cock sliding in and out of her. The eldest picked up the pace and slapped her balls furiously against Hitomi's cunt, in response, Hitomi grabbed her own twitching cock and jerked off just as fast as the eldest fucked her.

"Oh powerful Futa Goddess!" The eldest let out, the sound of her words muffled by the slapping of both of their bodies.

"Oh yes, fuck me! fuck me just like that!" Hitomi growled, jacking herself off faster.

Surprised by the unnaturally tight grip of Hitomi's vagina, the eldest groaned, holding her close as her balls contracted and loosened, pumping Hitomi full of cum. Hitomi jerked herself off to orgasm and joined her leader in orgasm. Ropes of hot white cum fired from her cock, spraying both her face and the eldest who tilted her head back and opened her mouth, tongue sticking out to receive the droplets of globs of cum raining down on her.

While the elders enjoyed each other, the eldest, her second in command and Hitomi moved and settled in a deeper part of the cave to revel and indulge in some more carnal fun. Their deep and breathy moans reverberated off the cave walls, filling the space around them. The eldest rammed her fat cock from behind Hitomi, who was on all four and sucking off the second elder, kneeling in front of her.

"Oh fuck, there's no feeling like ramming your cock inside a freshly fucked Futa pussy," The eldest moaned, "I swear to the Goddess, your cunt wants to snap my cock in half."

Hitomi's delight and screams were muffled by the fat cock stuffing her mouth. The eldest fucked her harder and faster, slapping as their bodies collided together repeatedly. Their swollen testicles slapped against one another, providing more pleasure than pain to both despite the hard slapping. Hitomi's cock swung back in forth the faster the eldest moved and the harder she fucked her.

A thick sheen of sweat covered everyone from head to toe, the eldest was reaching the zenith of her stamina and quickly losing all her strength. Hitomi's cunt was thoroughly fucked as was her mouth and she felt both Futas reach their orgasms based on their eagerness. In one swift moment, Hitomi heard her eldest groan, her body tensing up and her hands clamping down on her hips as a copious amount of cum flooded her womb and filled her mouth.

The eldest pulled out of Hitomi, cock still hard and pumping cum. Her cunt guzzled with cum dripping down on her testicles and down her own long shaft. The second elder stepped back after expending her seed. Hitomi coughed, spitting out cum whilst trying to catch her breath.

The eldest stood over Hitomi who had fallen onto the floor, trying to regain her composure and catch her breath. "When you reach the right age, my dear Hitomi, a seat on the Longboard will be waiting for you."

**Flashback Ends**

As the end of the day came, Gael and Hitomi returned home with Hana and Marlon Brando coming back only minutes after they returned. The family business was currently closed until Santiago's triumphant return; however, private meetups were still available for a fee. Only one bathhouse was open but none of the family members were partaking in any business in it, this night the Salazar home had a royal visitor who would be using it.

A long black limousine pulled up close to the main family home. Hitomi and Gael were inside, watching the arrival from their window.

"You know who's come to our home, right honey," Hitomi asked Gael who kept her close to him.

"Not someone from Nigen-Sei. That limousine has the seal of the Japanese imperial family." Gael pointed out.

A young man dressed in all black, wearing a long black raincoat with a black fedora stepped out of the vehicle. A Futa agent wearing a black hood and robe opened and held the door open for him as he surveilled the area. His sharp fox-like eyes spotted the master and mistress of the home.

"That's the--"

PHONE RING TONE RINGING*

Hitomi's phone rang. She picked it out of her pocket and answered. "My dear, as you can see, a member of the imperial family has paid us a visit. Members of the imperial family pay our town yearly visits to honor the agreement between our people, to always keep the existence of the Futanri species a secret, and...to indulge in some secret passions. Last year the crown princess came and enjoyed herself. Please make sure the crown prince has anything he asks for, even if it means letting him fuck you while your husband watches, is that understood."

"Yes, I understand. I hope you have eyes watching my son, should anything happen to him--"

"He is fine, the Japanese government is monitoring his safety. Do not worry about Santiago. Now I must go, the eldest is hosting a party for her daughter and Ena. And you have important business to handle."

**Bath House 1**

Hitomi and Gael stepped out of their home to greet their most important visitor of the year.

The crown prince walked over to Hitomi, fully acknowledging her, and barely paying any mind to Gael. She stretched her hand out to shake his hand, but he took ahold of her as if she were his and kissed her. Gael tensed and balled his hands into fists, but Hitomi kept him back, begrudgingly kissing the prince back as if they were husband and wife.

"It's nice to meet the Futa that absolutely dominated my stupid sister last year. Now I get to show the power of a man who knows how to use his fucking cock. She says your really big."

"I am, my prince. That I am. I make no qualms about it."

Hitomi was wearing a long flowing skirt, but the crown prince placed his gloved hand on her crotch and softly gripped her cock. "This should be fun." The prince pulled his hand back and finally turned to meet Gael's sharp dark gaze.

"And you must be her outsider husband, are you from Asia?"

"No, your grace, I am from Mexico."

"Ah yes of course. Please prepare the Bathouse for me--"

"Everything has been prepared for you, your grace, all the most beautiful futas in Nigen-Sei are waiting for you in Bathhouse One," Hitomi answered.

"Wonderful, will you be joining us?" The crown prince wondered, glee sticking to his voice.

"That is up for the village eld--" Gael tried answering before being cut off.

"No, it's not. It's up to me. I want all 20 to myself, your wife included."

"Your grace, twenty futanari is more than enough to satisfy all of your needs, my wife is--"

"--Not your wife tonight. Please, go and relax at home while your family and her people entertain me."

"Gael, please. This is for Nigen-Sei and for Santiago. I won't be long."

Gael knew his place and swallowed his anger till it burned away in the pits of his stomach and walked away. He chose not to look back and instead would spend time with Hana and Marlon Brando.

**Toyama, Japan**

"What the fuck do you think you're doing Osamu, what's the meaning of this!"

Santiago shouted, his clothes were ripped and he was bleeding from his arms. backed into a corner inside of Osamu's bedroom, Osamu pointed a gun between Santiago's eyes. Osamu looked scared, angry, anxious, and hell-bent on vengeance. Sweat rolled down the sides of his temples as he tightly gripped the handle of the gun.

"You should have never left Nigen-Sei, that's WHAT THE FUCK THE MEANING OF THIS IS!"

BANG

Osamu pulled the trigger and Santiago fell. Deafening silence took over where shouting and a struggle was only moments ago. Osamu dropped the gun and fell back on the floor, blood rolled down the sides of his face from several cuts he had sustained on his forehead from fighting with Santiago.

A/N: Forgive me readers for taking an eternity to upload another part to this story. I am very surprised there are still so many interested readers who have continued to faithfully wait for the next part. from me to all of you, thank you for your more or less kind words. I have not dropped this story or my other ones, admittedly, It will take some time for me to finish all of my other stories. As for the xxx scenes in this part, if it comes off as very 'rigid', it's because I'm a little rusty when it comes to writing lemon scenes. although I practice on my phone on my way to work. I hope the godawful wait was worth it on this one, I am working on the next part.

12