Family Business Ch. 05

Story Info
Hitomi does what she does best to entertain VIP.
5.2k words
3.8
3.3k
3

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/13/2024
Created 06/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Toyama, Japan**

--Osamu's Home--

**Santiago**

With his back pressed against the wall, blood seeped down the side of his face like fresh paint sliding down a wall. Santiago's expression was blank and empty. There was a bullet hole next to his head on the wall behind him. Smoke wisped up as it rose, vanishing in thin air like a bad dream. In Santiago's eyes, but more specifically, his irises shimmered with all the radiance and magnificence of all planet Earth's precious jewels. Something else manifested alongside his shimmering eyes, the sound of the humming of the flapping of several hummingbirds surrounded him whilst he was in this state of mind.

Osamu was on his knees, trembling and struggling to break free from the control Santiago had him under.

"I don't believe this, the power of his Futa gene is advanced enough to be called true telekinesis. It feels like hands, no, like tentacles of octopi restraining not only my limbs and torso and nand neck even my damn muscles and skeleton beneath my skin!"

As Osamu marveled in terror at his stepbrother's awakened Futa gene ability, he felt those invisible tentacles squeezing, painfully tighter. The pressure became unbearable as he felt those tentacles pulling and wringing his limbs slowly.

"Santiago!" Osamu shouted through painful desperate groaning. "I wasn't going to kill you, I never was. I wanted to awaken your Futa gene ability. AAUGHH!! The only way to do that is the imminent fear or threat of certain death. That's what breaks our mental locks on our abilities! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME"

Through involuntary eye movements, Santiago blinked several times before going limp and releasing Osamu from his telekinetic grip. Osamu grabbed at his throat, coughing and dry heaving. With oxygen back in his lungs, Osamu rushed over to help Santiago.

Hours went by and the sound of typing on the keyboard woke Santiago. The cushion underneath him was far better than the hard surface of the floor. He was on a bed, a large bed. He rubbed his eyes open, trying to get the sleep out of his eyes. When his vision cleared he saw not one or two but several boys in their mid-teens even late teens staring at him. Santiago turned when he heard Osamu speak in his direction.

"You up, you finally healed? Alright, let's go."

"Go where?" Santiago asked softly.

"To get a display of your powers, and I believe introductions are in order."

**Abandoned Red Path Park**

Red Path Park was Toyama's primary park during its heyday when it was its only park. It got its name from the unusual red soil that left red-colored dirt paths after thousands of years of people walking on it. A newer more modern-looking park was built not far from it, leaving Red Path Park to be used for mostly cycling and park benches. The park was normally very busy during these times, but the entrances and exits were sealed off with police tape that Osamu and his brothers put up to have the most amount of privacy.

In a section where only trees and bushes reigned, Osamu and the boys picked a good spot to introduce themselves. Santiago took a seat on a log that had been chopped down long ago and set upon some rocks to act as a makeshift bench. He brushed his hair back and sighed, watching Osamu take the floor.

"What we all have inside of us is a very special gene, call it a divine chromosome or gift because it doesn't matter what we call it. What matters is how we utilize it. Our mothers, our sisters' ants, and, female relatives belong to a sub-species of Homosapien that evolved at a rapid pace to have both fully functioning male and female genitalia while still retaining a fully feminine physiology to save the human species. The Futa Gene evolved under intense pressure and biological necessity and each female child born to Futa parents will be born as Futanari. But, when the genes of a Man combine with those of a Futanari, the daughters of said union are born as Futanari but the sons, that's us, well we're born as fully fledged men."

"We know this part, just get to the good part." One of the boys said, interrupting Osamu.

Santiago looked over at him and saw that he was as old as him. The young chap turned his gaze at him and shot him a wink and pistol gesture.

"Im getting to it Damn it! Santiago is new and needs to hear all of this. Damn, where was I? Oh right. When boys are born, we inherit everything a normal boy would inherit from our parents, our mother, and father. But, a boy born to a Futanari mother inherits the Futanari Gene. If the Futanari Gene is responsible for creating futanaris if the child is a girl, then a boy inherits mental powers."

Santiago raised his hand and Osamu let him speak. "Are you talking about superpowers or some form of ESP?"

"I don't care what you think they are, what matters is that these mental powers that we have unlocked either by ourselves or through assistance, are our key to storming Nigen-Sei and making some changes. Asa, please show Santiago what your Futa power is."

Asa, a young boy of fifteen approached Santiago and asked him to present his arm. Santiago was unsure at first, but Asa's reassuring smile calmed his suspicions so he stretched his arm out and before he could react, Asa cut him with a small blade hidden in his hand.

"YOU JUST FUCKING CUT ME, WHAT THE FUCK!?" Santiago hollered, clenching his forearm to keep blood that had squirted out from further seeping.

"It's alright brother. Hold out your arm again so I can show you what I can do."

"Why, so you can fucking cut me again asshole!" Santiago angrily barked.

"Santiago please, I know this seems crude but everything will make more sense," Osamu promised him.

"None of this makes sense, not my life, my pleasures, my whole fucking weird family none of this. Marlon Brando is the only normal thing in my life. Fine, but make it quick." Santiago reluctantly held his arm out again and everyone watched his blood run down from the cut under his arm, dripping onto the grass beneath.

Asa stepped closer and focused his gaze on the cut he made. Santiago watched Asa's eye color change from dark brown to a shimmering blue. He felt a warm and cool sensation around his cut. The wound closed inch by inch until it was fully closed and healed. Santiago stared wide-eyed at his healed wound and back at Osamu and Asa who took a few steps back to rejoin his other brothers.

"Asa has the power to heal injuries. We don't know how strong his power to heal is, we don't know if he can regrow missing limbs, heal damaged organs, or even snatch someone from the jaws of death. But this is why we exercise our minds and train our powers to evolve them. The next person up is Yasu."

Yasu was a man well over twenty years old and by the choice of clothes, he was either goth or goth punk or just a lazy punk who couldn't care less for today's modern fashion trends. "A nineties grunge band called, bro, they want their band member back"

Yasu snickered back at Santiago. The color of this young man's eyes shifted from dark brown to a shimmering bronze. Santiago looked around and wondered what happened. "uhm, did something happen? What's your pow--"

"Santiago, we're brothers right, and I don't mean figuratively. I mean biologically."

"Yeah, we're stepbrothers because my dad knocked up your futanari mothers before I was conceived."

"And do you love the longboard and respect their decisions when it comes to ruling and protecting Nigen-Sei?"

"Absolutely. We must do everything we can as sons of Nigen-Sei to protect them. If anyone even threatens them we must rally to their defense."

"Yasu that's enough, lift the veil off him" Osamu commanded. Osamu had been recording Santiago the moment Yasu prepared his power. "Santiago look at this video and tell me what you think."

Santiago analyzed the video over and over and couldn't believe what he just said and wondered why in the hell he would say such things. "Were you controlling me?" he asked Yasu.

"No, on the contrary, I simply implanted a false desire in you and you did the rest. No one here loves The Longboard but I made you believe that you loved them and wanted to protect them if any danger came to them."

"That's...I can't believe it. You're the most influential one here, literally. Why don't you--"

"If you're asking me why I don't put one of the elders under my influence, it's because I can't get close to one. I don't know if this can affect Humans. It works on half-futas and true futas and now on carriers of the futa gene. I know it works on true futas because my mother is one. She nearly killed me with a machete. Her nearly taking my head off awoke my power and in that split moment I wished for her to love me and protect me, and she did. When I turned eighteen, I was told to leave the village via the secret way. The Longboard ordered my mother to do it, if she chose to protect me, she and I would have burned together on a pire. She loved me but she loved the village more and through the false wish I implanted in her, I was sent out of the town through her private path."

Santiago brushed tears away from his eyes and sympathized with Yasu. Yasu looked touched and returned to rejoin his brothers. The next brother to step out from the group was a young boy, probably thirteen.

"This is Daken, he doesn't speak much but what he can do is...well, it's best to have a strong stomach."

Santiago watched as Daken looked around for something. He found his target in a passing finch. His eyes shimmered a smoky grey color. The bird fell out of the sky tweeting and writing in pain. Daken smiled as he increased the small animals' pain.

"THAT'S ENOUGH!!" Santiago commanded, his eye color shifting from dark brown to a rainbow. Daken felt several arms and tentacles wrapping around his hands and knees and kept his head down until he turned off his power.

"Daken do as he says. I don't want you to lose your life over a bird. The little boy relaxed himself and the little bird stood back up on its tiny feet and quickly flew away. Santiago stepped back and stared back at his brothers who awed at his eyes. Santiago relaxed himself and felt the pressure that had formed around his eyes lift.

"Im sorry it was just that"

"It's okay, I'm used to people getting angry at me," Daken said nonchalantly.

"Daken's power is to induce pain by agitating the nervous system of any living creature, man or beast. He can make you feel like you're burning, or like your skin is being flayed, or as if you were drowning. The shimmering that happens in our eyes when our powers manifest varies in color. Some of our eyes don't shimmer at all, but you Santiago, you're the unique one among us all due to your genetic tie to the original criminal through your mother. Your powers might be as numerous as the multitude of colors in your shimmering eyes."

Nigen-Sei, Ishikawa Prefecture

***Salazar Residence***

Turning slowly on the pages of their private photo album, Gael looked through the oldest photos he and Hitomi had taken together starting at their first meeting. A very old photo of them both when Gael worked on constructing windmills, caught his attention. In the photo, he and Hitomi were sitting on a log with Hitomi sitting on top of him, one leg crossed over the other. They held up a glass of beer, a very famous "hecho en Mexico" beer. He chuckled at the photo.

"She had a special type of strap that kept her cock tied to her inner thigh all that time. Although even early in the beginning, I knew she was hiding something, I just never would have guessed it was the same damn thing I had tucked underneath my pants."

Another photo was of Hitomi holding up a big stuffed animal pig dressed as a dinosaur. "She wanted me to buy her this one because it reminded her of Gojira. I remember we saw it on this one night I took her on a date to a local carnival. I couldn't win the damn thing on the stupid water gun game so I ended up buying it for her. Come to think of it, where is that thing?"

There were a couple of more photos of them together doing random things. In one photo, Hitomi was in a one-piece whilst relaxing on a sandy beach. In another, Gael was laughing in a movie theater as Hitomi's hand snuck into his bucket of popcorn. The more he looked at these beautiful memories, the harder it was all starting to hit him.

"Mijo, Santiago, please tell me you're making progress. We need you son. I need you now more than ever before." Gael felt now truly was the perfect time to do it and got comfortable in his bed and let the water flow.

Tears that he had been holding back since Santiago underwent his punishment in the town square, flowed out of him in uncontrollable bitter sadness. He reached across the bed grabbed the pillow that Hitomi rested her head on and held it close to his chest. His quiet but painful sobbing reached the super sensitive dog ears of Marlon Brando who walked into the bedroom jumped on top of the bed and snuggled under Gael's arm, replacing Hitomi's pillow.

"You're a good boy, you always have been, mi amigo por vida."

Bath House #1

XxXxX

Inside notorious bathhouse number one, The prince of Japan was having the time of his life. Steam filled the entire house from end to end and from top to bottom. Futanaris both true and half moaned with unbridled pleasure and delight. The slapping of skin from everyone fucking and the smacking of passionate lips kissing served only to drive everyone's senses to the heights of lustful nirvana. Its infectious sound permeated into the walls and bled into the sweat-laden bodies that filled the house, bodies that held other bodies close, pressed firmly against each other, rutting, thrusting, and gyrating in sexual symphony.

The crown prince of Japan enjoyed the view from where he was at. He was on his knees fucking a futanari from the back. His lover enjoyed his 'Big' cock as much as she could as she slobbered and gagged down a different massive ten-inch cock from another Futanari kneeling in front of her.

Watching his lover bobbing her head up and down frantically to the heavy and desperate moans of the futa getting her cock serviced, only made him want to fuck her faster.

At his flanks, the crown prince had futanari watching him fuck while they caressed his back, and chest and kissed him on his neck and jawline. When he felt himself about to cum, he kissed one of the two futas and kneaded their breasts while he regained his stamina. He pulled his cock out of his futanari lover for a moment, letting the two futanari at his flanks suck and lick the cunt juices off his four-inch pecker.

"Hitomi, where are you"

"Yes, your grace, im here. I was just enjoying the show."

"Enough sightseeing and come take part in the play," he told her.

She walked over to him completely naked of course. The prince did not stop fucking his futanari lover but slowed his movements to nominal speed to watch, and was visually drunk in the physical beauty of Hitomi Salazar. She was a woman nearing middle age, but her skin was as pale and beautiful as porcelain. Her pendulous tits swayed from side to side with every movement she took. Her waist-to-hip ratio was something only possibly conceived in someone's xxx-rated fantasy. The slight bush around her cock was trimmed down but retained much of its fuzz. Her thighs were thick and her black hair was streaked with thin strands of gray hairs, although it did not take away from her beauty but rather enhanced it.

Her cock was flaccid despite all of the fucking that was going around them. Even flaccid she was larger than him. She took a spot behind him, kneeling and embracing him from behind. Her large breasts pressed firmly behind his back. Her hard nipples rubbed against his skin, sending hot jolts of pleasure throughout his body. Her fat flaccid cock pressed against his rear end though he did not seem to mind.

"Yes your grace, I'm here to serve you and ensure you never forget this night," Hitomi promised him.

"What is your favorite position, and I don't mean one of many, I mean what position do you truly love to be in."

Hitomi smirked, kissing him behind his ear, and whispered as her hand reached around to caress his chest. "As a man or as a woman?"

"Let's start as a woman."

"Mmm, I love it when my husband has my legs spread wide apart, as far as they can spread, and fuck me with his big cock. When he jerks off my long fat cock while he bottoms out inside of me, then that's even perfect."

"And as a man?"

"As a man, I love fucking a Futas ass and cunt just like you're doing now. I love missionary as well and then I love to top it all off with a good old-fashioned mating press."

Hitomi and the prince shared a kiss and smirked together with a knowing look.

Hard slapping, frantic in his movements, and a deep desire to please as much as he could, the crown prince had Hitomi pinned between himself and another Futanari. While he fucked her in doggy style, Hitomi fucked her fellow Futanari in the same fashion. The crown prince held on to Hitomi's hips and Hitomi gripped the arms of the Futanari as he pounded into her and she pounded into her lover in front of her.

"Oh shit...Fuck! Fuck your cunt is gripping me so tightly, You're going to snap my cock off!" the crown prince satisfyingly grunted.

"Aahh, oh Goddess! Such a tight pussy is going to make me--" Hitomi drove her cock deeper into her lover while the crown prince struggled to keep up with her increasing speed while also trying not to cum too fast. But Hitomi's movements were relentlessly fast and downright painful for the crown prince.

He held out long enough to reach climax, but Hitomi arrived too and felt all the muscles inside her clench around him like an iron grip. Pressure built up and he and his cock were forced out of her cunt as it spayed wildly with juices as she came from both her genitals. The crown prince fell on his ass jerking off, shooting strings of hot white cum all over her ass that rippled with each thrust she made.

"Oh Fuck! Yes! MMM TAKE IT YOU BITCH!!" Hitomi grunted as if she were an animal.

"HAUGH! FUCK, FILL ME UP HITOMI!!"

Hitomi rapidly pulled out, shooting thick globs of semen that seemed to last forever. The crown prince couldn't believe his eyes. The Futanari Hitomi just finished filling up spread her cunt wide with her fingers as pearly white cum gargled out of her stretched hole. He took a look at his bland-looking cum getting colder on the ground and Hitomi's flesh and compared his to the pasty white pearlescent cum pooling on the floor. The difference in quality and texture was like night and day.

XxXxX

"Mmm uhumm, Mmm!!"

"Haugh, haugh, haugh, fuck, how can your fucking cock be this inhumanly long and thick and hard after cumming like a fucking horse!" The crown prince exclaimed.

Hitomi sat atop the prince in the reverse cowgirl position while he laid back with half his lower back resting on the edge of the pool. Her legs were spread far apart while he thrust upwards, driving his regular-sized cock up into her tight asshole. While he worked her woman parts, her fellow Futanari worked her man parts by sucking her heavy balls into her mouth and stroking her cock.

"Yes, fuck yes, fuck me just like that!" Hitomi moaned, breathing in sharply.

"I bet your foreign husband has never given it to you like this before!" The crown prince spoke confidently.

"Oh no, not at all, but he tries his best!" Hitomi replied although she didn't sound sure of her own words.

Fully satisfied with herself after slobbering all over Hitomi's cock and playing with her nutsack, the Futanari stroked her long cock in anticipation and pushed herself inside Hitomi, pleasantly invited inside of Hitomi's cunt, the Futanari pumped deep into her, slapping her balls against the prince's own as they both fucked Hitomi.

"Oh SHIT. Aauugh, I'm going to cum, IM GOING TO STUFF YOUR FUTANARI ASSHOLE!" With a deep animalistic growl accompanied by frantic thrusts, the prince's legs and hips jerked wildly as he came.

12