Family Business Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

XxXxX

The combined sounds of breathy moans and hard groaning with skin clapping furiously filled the bathhouse more than the steam itself.

All of the Futanaris inside of the house gathered around to watch Hitomi and The Crown Prince fuck her in the mating press position. They gathered and knelt to stroke their long cocks together, some faster than others slow and others fondling their balls while jerking off. Sweat covered both of them in a mixture of heat and sweat that stuck to their bodies like clothes.

Hitomi kept her legs and feet crossed behind him while he thrust with all of his might, their balls slapped against one another with every forward thrust he made and each forward motion she matched. She stroked her long cock with both her hands, panting ever deeper and longer. The prince kept himself propped up on his hand that he kept beside Hitomi's head.

"Yes, yes, jerk yourself off and drink your fucking cum when you cum you fucking whore!"

"Ohh, yes your grace, just keep fucking me with your royal cock, im almost there."

"Wait, I got a better idea of what to do with your freakish cock"

The prince pressed Hitomi's massive breasts between her cock and pleasured her in synch with his motions. The scene made the other futanaris mad with lust and stroke their cocks even harder and faster.

"Give me a cock, someone put a fucking cock in my mouth right now!"

The closest futanari answered Hitomi's desperate call and squatted over her face and stuffed her eight-inch cock down her waiting throat. With an audible gag and deep intake of air, Hitomi held on to the Futa's thighs as she humped away.

The crown prince fucked Hitomi even harder, pressed her large pendulous breasts tighter against her long cock, and moved in a way to allow her to tit fuck her cock in synch with his motions. He looked around himself and watched gorgeous futanari stroking their long fat cocks faster and harder to the scene he was the main star in. With each thrust he made and the more he pumped into Hitomi, the quicker he lost all sense of what was going on. He was either going too fast for his heart to keep up or something else was happening.

"Oh, Aagh! Fuck, here I COME!" upon climaxing, the crown prince saw blinding light coming from all of the futanari around him, Hitomi, in particular, looked to be made of Gold and when she came, they all came, covering her and the futanari fucking her throat in sparkling jizz. The prince pulled out as his climax died down and fell back, blacking out.

***Salazar Residence***

The hours ticked by when Gael was awoken by the sound of Marlon Brandon barking and jumping off the bed. The bedroom door opened up and he forced his eyes to adjust to the light that had been flicked on, driving the darkness away. Expecting to see Hitomi walking over and jumping into his arms, he was surprised to see Masako come inside and close the door behind her. Marlon Brando circled her and stood on his hind legs to lick her. She petted him and walked over to lie down next to Gael.

"Masako, what happeend with Hito--"

"She's still entertaining royalty along with the other court concubines." Masako snickered.

"That's not funny. I don't know how to feel Masako, I suppose it's strange for me to feel like this at my age. My wife, who has a cock bigger than mine with balls heavier than mine, getting fucked by another man. Except he isn't some ordinary man, he's this nation's next Emperor in line. I never got mad or even jealous when she was fucking other futanari or was getting it from either you or her other friends. But why do I feel this tightness in my chest? I keep telling myself she's doing it for Santiago's sake."

"What you're feeling is hatred, jealousy, protectiveness, and defeat Gael. But I will tell you something else that you're feeling but your heart is not ready to accept right now. Has Hitomi ever shared with you the story of Futaken?"

"Twin swords?" Gael asked.

"Futaken was special, I mean exceptional in Nigen-Sei. As her name implies, she was famous for having two cocks of equal length and width. She also had four testicles."

Gael's eyes widened upon hearing this. "What was she, some sort of a freak?"

"Not a freak at all, but connected directly to our Futanari Goddess. She was special not only because of her extra cock but because she could also retract it back into her body."

"I don't know if I would call that special."

Masako scoffed, "Gael think about it, she needs room for her other cock, and being able to retract it back inside of her body is very convenient. The other cock functioned like the primary one but bypassed her urinary bladder and connected only to the testicles and prostate. If you ask me how I know that, it's in the records."

"Does Hitomi know this also?"

"She does know this and has been saving it for another night."

"Saving what for another night?

Replying with a smirk, "Futaken was exiled because being born with extra sets means a bad omen for the people living in Nigen-Sei. Think of it as an early warning sign. Our Futanari Goddess gifts then curses then regifts again. Its a test of faith she puts us through from time to time. One day a lone futanari farmer saw a beautiful apparition of our Goddess from afar. She was walking in the air and vanished into the side of a small mountain. This same mountain borders Japan by the way. Curious and intrigued by this miracle, she followed the apparition into the side of the mountain."

"Hitomi has talked to me so much about her futanari goddess and I've never even seen a depiction or painting of your goddess, was she a giant?"

"A goddess is divine, so altering her shape I believe wouldn't be an issue. Anyway, when the farmer approached the side of the mountain, she found no door or anything that would give away that there was any sort of entrance. So she leaned against the spot where the goddess walked in and to her surprise, she phased right through the stone. This place she learned was critical to the continuation and survival of the Futanari species should our survival be at stake."

"Have you personally been there Masako? You said there were documents. I take it the Longboard knows about it."

"No I have never been there myself and the documents are a closely guarded secret that only I and the discoverer know. I guess this makes you the third person who knows about this secret. As for the Longboard, they have no clue about it. The photos in the case folder showed a glowing portal and coming in and out of that portal were creatures the world knows as Nymphs, Fairies, and a host of feminine beings all of whom are Futanari."

Gael rolled on his back and thought about how this place could save the Futanari species. He thought about Hitomi, he thought about the first exiled Futanari. "It's a sperm bank or something like it isn't it? To ensure that Futas still exist, they could use that mountain and portal to hide in and have sex with these other futa beings. When they get pregnant, the genetic marker for the creation of a futanari will be carried on along with whatever else was passed on from the non-human father."

"Man check out the brain on you, the way you think you should write a novel. I also came to the same conclusion. The portal opens up on the last Saturday of each month."

"That's...tomorrow. Where exactly is this area, we should go with Hitomi and--"

"Whoa whoa whoa, hold on a minute there mr man. First of all the mountain is located in your property. And why do you want to invite your wife?"

"Because it wouldn't be right if I did anything behind her back"

"Gael listen to me, you're handsome, for a man. In another life, I like to think that I would have been the one to marry you. But let me answer your concern about what you're feeling. It's not jealousy and it's not anger. Its fear, fear that your wife is enjoying herself with another man, not another futanari."

"What!" Gael answered, getting heated.

"She may be doing it for your son, but a Futanari's libido is the biggest and most honest thing on planet Earth. Our desire to fuck and get fucked is insatiable and no amount of sex or orgies or gangbangs no matter how long, can ever quell it. You're afraid that Hitomi is enjoying herself not because she is putting on an act for the crown prince, but because she took it as an opportunity to just have more sex. Hell if Santiago asked im sure she--"

"Don't even finish that thought Masako, don't. Maybe you're right about what im feeling. Im jealous that she's with another man. Im angry that I couldn't be there with her and I guess I am afraid that she is enjoying herself because she just can't say no to sex."

"What do you say then, want to bang some fairies and nymphs with me tomorrow?"

Gael sat up on his bed and clawed the sheets under his hands. He nodded his head and Masako smiled deviously. She crawled on top of the bed and hugged him, kissing him on his cheek before turning his gaze on her and kissing her right back.

12