Family Cabin

Story Info
He tried to get his fiancee and Mom to like each other.
4.1k words
4.18
15.8k
23
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slick742
Slick742
790 Followers

This story has some Loving Fiancée, lesbian sex, and a Mature factor. So, I'll go with Erotic Coupling. Many thanks to Microsoft Editor.

Family Cabin

"Eric, do I have to do this? You know we don't get along," Ellen asked.

"That's why you need to spend a long weekend at the cabin with my mom," he replied sitting across from her at the kitchen table. "We can't enter into this marriage if you and my mother cannot talk to each other."

"Why the cabin? Can't we just go to Atlantic City or some other place?"

"At the cabin there are no TV, WIFI, or any other distractions. It's just one big room with a bed, kitchen, sofa, and toilet."

"At least it has electricity and plumbing," she sighed. "What if this doesn't work and we hate each other more than we do now?"

"I know both of you and you both are fun to be around. You just need to get to know each other."

"OK, I'll try it but you may have to come and get me."

"Just give it a chance."

*****

Not much was said for the four-hour drive from Winston Salem to the mountain retreat. The cabin was part of a small city of cabins west of Ashville. "I really need this," Ellen said trying to make conversation for the fifth time. Each time her to-be mother-in-law didn't say anything. Finally, she put on her ear buds and listened to music from her iPhone.

"We're HERE," Sandy announced loudly to wake up the young cute blonde woman next to her. "It started raining so we will probably get wet."

"OH GOD!" Ellen cried out as she tried to hold a small suitcase over her head as she ran towards the cabin. It was getting dark so she didn't see the rain-filled hole and tripped falling forward.

Sandy too was shielding her face from the rain and didn't see Ellen's body laid out in the large mud hole. She too tripped and fell next to her into the dirty water. "OH FUCK!"

Ellen was trying to get to her feet when she heard her mother-to-be curse. She was shocked and started laughing. Both were completely soaked and covered with muddy water. "Come on," she said grabbing the older woman's arm to help her to the porch.

"I'll get the bags," Ellen volunteered.

As Sandy unlocked the door Ellen carried the bags including the drinks and food onto the porch. She walked inside and froze because Eric's mom was standing in her plain white bra and panties.

"Take off your clothes," Sandy commanded. "I don't want mud tracked into the cabin.

"But...here?"

Sandy laughed. "This is it and besides we are both women." She didn't blink an eye as she unclasped her bra and pulled it from her 34B perfectly shaped breasts.

"Come on lift up your arms."

"I can do it," Ellen said but Sandy had already grabbed onto her shirt and quickly pulled it up over her braless boobs. Since she was so small she normally didn't wear a bra. She quickly covered her petite mounds with her hands.

"I can't believe you are modest," Sandy said as she reached down and opened Ellen's jeans. Before the younger woman could react her jeans were moving over her pink underwear. Since both were wet the bikini panties moved down her legs uncovering her neatly trimmed dark-haired bush and shaved pussy lips.

"Stop...oh no my panties," she complained but Sandy was quick to pull them down to the feet. "Lift."

Ellen couldn't believe what had just happened. They had been in the cabin less than two minutes before she was stripped naked by her boyfriend's mother. "Are there any towels?" She turned and saw Sandy removing her white panties. It surprised her that she had completely shaven off all pubic hair.

"Well Eric wanted us to get close," Sandy giggled. "There's not many secrets between us now."

"You're right," Ellen laughed as she relaxed her hands and arms and stood shamelessly naked. "You've got one amazing body. I hope mine is the same when I'm your age."

"I'm sure it will be. If I remember there are two white terry cloth robes in that closet. Get them out and I'll put these muddy clothes in the sink."

Ellen watched her nice ass as she walked to the kitchen area sink. She put on one of the robes and carried the other one to Sandy. "Here."

"Just sit it there," Sandy smiled. "I need to wash out the mud and there's no use getting the robes dirty too. See if there is any wine in the refrigerator."

Ellen found the wine bottle and poured two glasses while she peeked at Sandy as she leaned over the sink. A few times she was able to see the woman's pussy lips and quickly looked away. "This must be wrong," she thought as she finished one glass of wine and poured another.

"Finished," Sandy smiled as she pulled out a small portable drying rack and spread out the jeans, tops and underwear on it. She put on the robe and sat down next to Ellen. "To a fun weekend."

After two more glasses of wine each both were feeling good when Sandy stood. "We need to take a shower to get the dirt and mud off of us. The hot water tank is very small here and normally only has enough water for one shower. After that it takes a few hours before it is hot enough to go again."

"That's OK," Ellen smiled. "Go ahead and take the first shower and I can wait until it gets hot again."

"Nonsense," Sandy said seriously. "We've already seen each other naked so we might as well take a shower together. Plus, the water heater is small and will quickly run out of hot water."

Normally Ellen would never agree to such a thing but she was excited for the first time in a long time and the wine had lowered her inhibitions. "Let's do it."

The shower was a stall located outside off the porch. "Leave the robes here," Sandy said as she removed hers and dropped it by the door. She stood naked again as she waited for a naked Ellen to join her. "Let's run in the rain naked first."

"What? Oh God!" She gasped as she hurried to catch the older woman. They jumped off the porch and ran in small circles in the pouring cold rain. Sandy started lightly spanking Ellen's ass and soon the younger woman was doing the same back to her.

"Hey!" Ellen gasped when Sandy reached up and cupped her small right breast. "I'll get you for that!" She ran and caught her from behind and reached both hands around until she cupped and squeezed both larger mounds. Sandy let her do it for while until she slipped away and ran to the shower. "Let me get the temperature set."

Ellen stood back now realizing that she was sexually turned on by the frolicking and foreplay. She had never really thought about sex with another female until that moment. That plus the fact that Eric and she had not had sex in over two months made her hot and horny.

"It's getting warm," Sandy said as she turned facing Ellen and pulling her into her arms. "Here is some soap so wash my back while I wash yours."

Their breasts were now flattened against each other and their stomachs and legs were the same. Soapy hands and fingers moved up and down their backs and down to their buttocks. It was Sandy who shifted to the side and pushed her right thigh between Ellen's legs.

"Ohh," Ellen moaned feeling the pressure against her love mound.

Sandy lowered her hips until Ellen's left thigh rubbed against her bald pussy lips. "God, you're as horny as I am."

"I've never...never been with another woman," Ellen admitted as she pulled the larger woman's ass.

"Me neither," Sandy gasped as she did the same to Ellen's ass.

"Wait...stop. We need to wash our hair," Ellen giggled. "I can feel the water getting colder."

They hurried and rubbed the soap into their scalps and quickly rinsed. By that time the water had turned ice cold. "That's it," Sandy said grabbing the 21 year-old woman's hand and turning off the water. "Come on."

"Towels are in the cabinet by the bathroom," Sandy said as she stood naked watching the beautiful woman's nakedness hurrying to get them something to dry off with. "Turn around."

Sandy turned and let Ellen dry her back, ass and legs. She turned facing her to see if she would do the front and there was no hesitation. "It's been so long since anyone has touched me. I haven't dated much since my divorce with Eric's dad."

"Eric and I have been too busy with our careers to have sex. It's been a while." She rubbed the towel over Sandy's breasts and stomach before rubbing over her shaved mound.

"Easy," Sandy grinned as the towel moved over her swollen clitoris. "I just might cum."

Finally the two were dried off and they stood naked in the kitchen again.

"Well, we should start a fire," Sandy said as she grabbed her robe and put it on. "Get your robe on and help me get some logs from the porch."

The logs were too heavy for one of them to pick up so they had to each grab an end. Both were panting when they finally got six large logs inside. "The starter sticks are in the closet." Sandy got one out and sat it in the bottom of the fireplace. She got a match from the kitchen draw and soon the fire was started.

"Want a glass of wine before we go to bed?" Sandy asked. She was starting to like Ellen and wanted to loosen her up to find out more about her.

"Sure," Ellen grinned. She too had enjoyed the naked play and figured their relationship had crossed over into the good side.

"Red wine because it's room temperature," Sandy said handing Ellen a tall glass of Merlot. "Let's sit in front of the fire."

They each grabbed the pillows off the large bed and a few from the sofa that opened up into a bed. The pillows were propped up against the sofa enabling the women to lean back with their legs stuck outward at the fire.

"This is nice," Ellen said after finishing half her glass. "Things have been hectic in work lately and I'm all stressed out."

Sandy smiled. "If you want I could give you my special neck and shoulder massage."

Warning bells were starting to sound but Ellen didn't want to stop the tingling in her body. "That would be nice."

Sandy and Ellen put down their glasses and Sandy motioned for Ellen to sit between her legs facing the fire. "Let's pull this robe off so I can get to your neck and shoulders."

Ellen tensed up when the robe moved down her arms and off her bare breasts. But Sandy had already seen everything so it really didn't matter. She felt the older woman's fingers touch on her shoulders and leaned further back so Ellen could reach easier.

"Umm, your fingers are so soft. Not like Eric's."

"Men don't know what feels good to a woman," Sandy whispered as her touch moved up the side of Ellen's neck. "A man is so rough and impatient."

"I know. Lately there hasn't been much foreplay. Oh God...I shouldn't be telling you these things."

"Shhh, it's ok. What is said at the cabin stays in the cabin." Sandy moved her fingertips to Ellen's earlobes and heard her moan lightly. "Your skin is so soft. I've never touched another woman like this before."

Ellen giggled.

"What's so funny?"

"I just remembered what Eric told me before I left. He told me to try to get as close to you as I possibly can."

Sandy smiled and moved her right fingers across Ellen's cheek to the corner of her mouth. "So soft."

Ellen felt the tender touch move across her lower lip. She didn't move as it moved to her upper lip and again across the lower lip. Her lips seemed to move on their own as they kissed the fingers.

Sandy moved her face forward and whispered near her right ear," How close do you want to go?" Sandy felt the young woman's tongue move out and lightly lick over her middle finger.

The fire had flared up now and the heat was soon reaching the two excited bodies. Ellen continued kissing Sandy's fingers while Sandy pulled open her own robe and pushed it down over her breasts.

"Lean back," Sandy said softly as she twisted her face and lightly kissed Ellen's ear.

Ellen leaned her face away from Sandy's lips giving the woman more area to kiss and nibble. She moved her upper body back until she felt the soft bare breasts and hard tips pressing against her bare back. "I.... I want to be close.... I want to be closer."

Sandy's lips suckled on the dangling earlobe while her hands moved over Ellen's shoulders and slowly down her chest. She had never experienced sex with another female, but she knew what made her happy and was going to do the same to her new to-be daughter-in-law. "So soft," she said just as her fingers explored down and up the tops of Ellen's small but well-shaped breasts.

"OH GOD!" Ellen cried out feeling the tenderness on her hot mounds. Her head leaned all the way back until it rested on Sandy's right shoulder. She glanced down and watched another woman's fingers caress and fondle her sensitive treasures. "" Don't stop....it feels so good."

Neither woman had ever been the aggressor when it came to sex. They allowed the males to lead the way and become the director of their reality sex. As good as it felt Ellen wanted more.

"Let me turn around."

Sandy pulled her hands away and pulled the pillow down flat. She shifted her body onto her back and waited as Ellen turned around and crawled her way. As she reached for the younger woman her hands were pushed aside. She watched as Ellen's face loomed over her left breast and her open mouth dropped down to engulf her already hard tip.

"Oh, you do that so nice," Sandy giggled. Again she tried to reach under Ellen but her hands were pushed aside.

"It's my turn to experiment."

"Experiment all you want," Sandy sighed feeling the soft lips and active tongue travel to her right nipple. After the mouth did its job it slowly dropped down to Sandy's navel and lower over her bald pussy mound.

Sandy's eyes were closed when she felt Ellen's lips lightly kiss her swollen and exposed clitoris. Her legs opened wider as the smaller thinner woman moved her whole body between her legs. "It's been so long."

For the next ten minutes or so Ellen remembered the times that Eric had gone down on her. She captured the raised clit in her lips and flicked it with her tongue. As she teased the pleasure button her right middle finger pushed up into the older woman's pussy. Moisture dripped onto her fingers and some onto her tongue. She was pushing in deeper with each stroke until Sandy lifted up to give her better access.

"OH MY GOD!" Sandy cried as she felt an orgasm coming on. "I'M GOING TO...GOING TO..TO CUM! AHHHHH!"

Ellen held on to the woman's shaking and trembling body as she climaxed. She was proud that she could get her off and was hoping for the same. She licked up to Sandy's nipples again, sucked each one and moved north to her mouth. They French kissed pushing their whole naked fronts together. Both were almost at their zenith just before Sandy pushed Ellen onto her back, moved on top of her, and moved south.

Ellen looked up at the moose head over the fireplace as her to-be mother-in-law kissed her trimmed bush and pushed her tongue into her ready cleft. "OH YES!"

Sandy repeated the fingering and the licking of the raised clitty until Ellen was rolling side to side. She hung on as she fingered her deeper and faster until she screamed. "OH YES..YES...NOW!"

The fire continued to burn as their bodies cooled down from the immense pleasure. They moved together again and snuggled feeling the softness of another female. "That was amazing," Sandy whispered as she pushed Ellen's hair back and looked into her eyes. "How do you feel?"

"Really satisfied," Ellen answered.

"I know me too. I was asking how you feel about having sex with your future mother-in-law?"

"Oh I don't know. I mean I haven't thought about it. I do know that I want to do this again and again. We are here for a long weekend so I think we shouldn't worry about anything else but making each other happy." Her fingers explored down between Sandy's thighs and once again played with her now soaked sex.

"I agree," Sandy giggled as she turned and did the same to Ellen. They took their time lightly touching and exploring another woman's sex but soon were tongue kissing again and racing towards orgasm number two.

Somehow later the two women managed to climb naked into the large bed and pass out from the satisfaction and exhaustion. During the night Ellen felt kisses on her back and turned to see Sandy smiling. "Are you rested?"

"Yes," Ellen giggled as she turned and saw Sandy flip her body around into the 69 position. Seconds later their lips and tongues dove into the hot ovens between their legs. Their screams again woke the sleeping animals outside in the forest.

Ellen was asleep face down with her legs and arms completely spread open on the bed when she smelled the bacon cooking. She peeked over at the stove and saw Sandy naked with only a small apron around her chest and front. Her butt cheeks were still red from the sex they had during the night.

The noise from the frying bacon drowned out Ellen's footsteps moving up behind her. She was about to turn the bacon over when she felt light kisses on the side of her neck. "Ummm, it's been a while since I've had a kiss in the morning."

"My body is still tingling," Ellen grinned as Sandy turned and offered her rosy lips. They kissed and frenched until Sandy smelled the bacon start to burn. "Hold that thought until I get the bacon out of the pan."

Ellen hurried to use the bathroom and when she returned Sandy had removed the apron and was sitting at the small table naked. On the table were two full plates of eggs and bacon. "Biscuits should be ready shortly."

Ellen sat down and reached over to take Sandy's soft fingers in her own. "Did last night really happen or was I dreaming?"

"I think we were both dreaming," Sandy said squeezing the younger woman's fingers. "Plus, we have two more nights and three days."

"We better eat then," Ellen laughed. The timer went off on the stove and Sandy stood shamelessly and walked to the stove to get the biscuits out of the oven. It seems so relaxed now to be naked in front of each other.

An hour later Ellen was half-asleep on the bed lying naked face down when she felt Sandy move behind her. Sandy's kisses moved up her legs to her ass and slowly up her back.

"Move up onto your knees and hands," Sandy instructed.

Ellen tried to look back as she moved into the doggie position but Sandy pushed her head back around. She expected the woman's fingers to once again bring her off but instead she felt the thick knob of something pushing into her pussy. "God, what is that?"

"It's a dildo named Elmo that my sister left here last summer. She goes both ways and I discovered it at the end of the year clean-up. I never had a use for it until now."

"I hope this is the size you're used to."

"You're right," she gasped as she twisted back to see Sally holding up a 6- or 7-inch rubber dildo. "Oh God yes that's his size." She didn't want to stretch out her sex channel.

Sally made sure that her daughter-in-law was wet enough and slowly pushed it inside.

"OHHH!" Ellen moaned. It felt so smooth going in.

"Are you ok?"

"Yes...yes I'm so ok. It feels different but really... good. Go deeper." Soon Sally did all she could to just hold it still as the younger woman pushed back and forth. "OH YES...FUCK ME...MOTHER... FUCK ME!"

After Ellen climaxed the two of them once again moved and cuddled. "I miss this part more than the sex," Sally whispered. "My ex would roll over and go to sleep."

"Eric does the same." They both suddenly remember the man they both loved. "He can never find out about...

"Us," Sally added. "I would lose a son and you a husband. Maybe we should call it quits after Monday."

Ellen turned and played with the older woman's left nipple. "You know.... Eric travels to Chicago every month for three days and I'm going to be very lonely. I'm sure with some hints he will recommend for you to stay with me those days."

She picked up the dildo. Don't these come with straps?"

*****

Eric was nervous when he pulled into his driveway. Ellen had messaged him that she was home and would have dinner ready when he arrived after work. He had tried to text her at the cabin but it kept saying unable to connect. He hope that neither one of them used any physical force. His mom's car was parked to the side to not block him in. After cracking open the door, he listened to hear silence or yelling. Instead, he heard his wife's laughter, "Sally that is so funny."

Slick742
Slick742
790 Followers
12