Family Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His mom saw him peeking around the doorway, "Hi honey, welcome home."

Ellen jumped up and dove into his arms. "Oh baby! Thank you so much for asking me to go to the cabin with your mom. I... uh we had a wonderful time.

He glanced at his Mom, "Really?"

Yes dear," Sally grinned. "You really hit the jackpot with Ellen.

He kissed his wife and walked up the stairs. "Let me get cleaned up and you two can tell me everything you did.

They heard the master bath door close and moved around the corner. "Not everything," Sally whispered while pulling Ellen's opened lips to her own. Both were wet below when he came hopping down the stairs.

They told him about falling in the mudhole but not about sharing the shower. He heard about putting wood in the fireplace but nothing about the massage and the oral sex. They lied about playing cards and taking long walks.

"You two don't have any idea how happy I am that you two bonded. Do I smell my favorite pot roast cooking?"

Sally grinned, "Yes but it won't be ready for about another hour. I'm going to turn the TV volume up and you two can go upstairs and have fun."

"But," he said blushing.

Ellen grabbed his hand and as they walked away she turned and mouthed, 'thank you" to her new mom and lover.

The two women had touched kissed and played before they heard the garage door go up. Ellen was well on her way to climaxing when Eric kissed her hard cherry nipple. She quickly realized that she loved sex with him as much as with Sally. It was so different but both so fulfilling. After two orgasms from his lips she screamed the loudest when she felt his hot spunk blast deeply inside. "YES! YES! I'M CUMING!!"

"That's my boy!" Sally said proudly as she turned the roast onto its side for browning. "And my girl!"

EPILOGUE

For the next 6 months Sally kept Ellen from being lonely when Eric made his monthly trek. He got his promotion and the traveling stopped. That stopped all sex and passional outings as well between the females. Ellen soon became pregnant and had a daughter who they named Sally Jane after their mothers.

20 years later Sally Jane was upset that her fiancée's mom and she didn't get along. She went to her mom for help. "How did you get so close with daddy's mother?"

Ellen smiled, "Invite her to go to the cabin and with no phones and spend time having fun. Let it all hang out. Hopefully you two will hit it off as well as Grandma Sally and I did."

"Cool I'll invite her tonight."

"Oh, one last thing. If things go well look for Elmo."

"I... Uh don't understand."

"You will."

The End

Hope you enjoyed this yarn. The old saying 'no harm no foul' fits. Cheers...SK

12