Family Cabin Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thrust my backside right onto his leaking tip and pushed up my body even closer against him. I knew he wouldn’t be able to last - I could tell my his hastened breathing and his trembling hands holding mine. I decided to push him a little further.

“That’s it, daddy...” I whispered, my voice as slutty and nasty as it got every time I used this kind of dirty talk on his son, “Bust that load for me. I want it all over my back.”

“You little slut,” he sighed as he thrust harder and harder against my skin. I could feel him smearing his potent precum over my back. Oh yeah, he was close all right. I was about to get sprayed down with the cum of my boyfriend’s dad!

It came shortly afterward. He grunted loud enough that I was afraid Hunter would notice. Then a short pause. And then I felt it - three, four... five ropes of hot, sizzling cum dripping onto my naked back, reaching all the way to the back of my neck! Damn, Hunter’s dad put his own son to shame when it came to the distance of his cumshots! I didn’t get a lot of time to enjoy the feeling of Mr. Cooper’s loads dripping off my back, because he soon collapsed on top of me, heaving heavily. It was apparent that this exercise has taken a lot from him.

He let my hands go and instead wrapped his arms around me. His body shifted on the side and turned me around with him - I was now laying on the side, being spooned by this hunk of a man, with his arms holding me tightly. I was breathing hard, not really being able to take in every that has just happened. The gravity of it all started dawning on me once again, but luckily I was tired enough to fall asleep pretty soon after that. In my boyfriend’s dad’s embrace, with his cum smeared between our sweaty bodies...


12