Family Campground Pt. 01

Story Info
Nudist sex and incest positive campground.
1.1k words
4.25
123.1k
159

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Main character names: Dan (dad), Sue (mom), Tyler (son), Piper (daughter).

[Start Part 1, all characters are 18+]

After the shock of their situation had settled in, Piper in the back seat was complaining about how awful this was and generally engaging in self-pity that nobody enjoyed having to listen to.

Tyler, sitting next to her, was not thrilled either but remained quiet. Dan and Sue tried to hide their smiles, not wanting to make Piper even more upset, but they did exchange a couple of knowing glances at each other with brief moments of intense eye contact as Dan drove along at a slow speed to find their cabin.

Though it was quite late at night, the car's highlights illuminated a group by a campfire, they looked like a multi-generational family, all naked, grandparents, middle aged parents and some teenagers.

"Oh Jesus!" Said Piper.

Dan returned the wave that some in the group had displayed. Tyler was staring at the blonde mother's large breasts, she was smiling. Instantly he felt his penis grow in his underwear and he awkwardly placed his forearm over his jeans.

Sue looked to the right and saw a cottage with 11 on the outside and she said, "Dan, this is it here, 11." Dan parked alongside the cabin, which was diagonally across from the family outside.

"I'm not talking to any of these people," Piper said.

Sue said, "We didn't raise you to be rude to anyone and that includes anyone here, this is their community. We are just guests here and we are going to be polite."

Dan said, "We're all sick of being in this car, let's get out and bring our bags into the cabin."

As the four brought their bags into the cabin Dan noticed the door was unlocked and seemed not to have any locking mechanism.

They saw a note on a table by the entrance that read: CAMP RULES 1. This is NOT a "clothing optional" nudist camp, this is a NO CLOTHING nudist camp, aside from when you arrive from the outside world, there are absolutely no exceptions permitted, inside or outside the cabin, there are extra blankets provided in the cabin you can wear if absolutely needed for warmth. 2. It is permissible to engage in solo, couple or group sexual acts anywhere and at any time, but consent is mandatory. We encourage campers to engage in healthy sex and have provided a box of free condoms in each cabin. 3. What happens at Camp Daydream STAYS at Camp Daydream, please don't gossip or spread rumors about the camp or your camp experience.

"Shit!" Piper said, as she read the note that the others read silently, though everyone's breathing pace had quickened.

"Language!" Sue said, shooting a glance in Piper's direction.

"Well Dan?" Sue asked.

Dan started unbuttoning his shirt.

"What the...?" Piper asked, her eyes now fixed on her father's fingers on his shirt buttons.

"Rules are rules, young lady," Dan said.

Sue pulled her t-shirt over her head exposing her light white skin and tan lines on her upper arms and where the neck and chest meet, the areas exposed to earlier sun were adorned with freckles. Sue then reached behind her back to unfasten her bra. Tyler looked down and saw his almost painful bulge in his pants as his penis had swollen to its maximum size, his face was sweaty and red from his intense blushing.

Sue pulled off her bra and everyone's eyes turned to her breasts. At 41 they weren't as firm as they were when she started dating Dan, but they still looked nice, medium-small in size with longish nipples when erect, as they now were as she felt her husband's and children's eyes upon them. She put her hands on her hips in a bit of a showoff move to signal that she wasn't embarrassed or ashamed of her nudity, but proud.

Dan smiled as he pulled off his now unbuttoned short sleeve shirt that revealed his still toned upper body from his twice a week workouts. He still had his chest and body hair, resisting the growing trend toward "manscaping".

Tyler turned away and pulled off his shirt.

Piper remained in stunned silence, and just stood there.

Dan slipped off his sandals, unbuttoned his shorts, placed in index fingers and thumbs beneath his underwear and in one fluid motion removed both his shorts and boxers, his semi-erect penis twitched upwards as the fabric slid off the head.

Piper gasped audibly. Although she had sexual experience with her boyfriend of last year, she'd never seen an older man's penis in-person, certainly not her father's.

Dan nodded toward Tyler who was still turned away and said, "It's OK Tyler, with guys there is no hiding our erections, they are normal and as you'll all figure out from the people here, they are no big deal and nothing to be ashamed of."

Dan's penis had grown closer to fully erect knowing that Piper's eyes, and Sue's were fixed on it.

Sue had also removed her shorts and panties at about the same time. She had a neatly trimmed brown bush, her hips were wider now than when she was a young woman and she had also stayed fit, not as an athlete or exercise fiend, but still, she was a very sexy woman.

Tyler turned his head to look at his fully naked mother as he pulled down his jeans.

Piper stomped off, "Ugh, I'm not doing this in front of you," she said. She brought her bag into the smaller of the cabin's two bedrooms, each with two full-sized beds.

Tyler was now standing there naked.

Sue smirked looking at his white butt, she hadn't seen him naked since he was much younger and she could not hide to herself a certain interest and anticipation, excitement even, in seeing her son's body having matured into that of a young man.

Tyler turned and still had one hand holding the wrist of his other arm, in front of and blocking the view of the base of his penis, but the upper shaft and head were in view above it and the tip was slightly bobbing with a drop of precum starting to also break out into view. He was so embarrassed and ashamed. No girl had ever seen him like this.

Meanwhile, Piper had quickly disrobed and even though the air was very warm she got into bed and pulled a sheet up over her breasts and let out a big sigh. She was angry, confused and ashamed that despite how objectionable all of this was to her, that her pussy was wet, and she could not stop thinking about the sight of her father's cock...

[End Pt. 1]