All Comments on 'Family Campground Pt. 01'

by readyfreddy555

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
rodavrodav12 months ago

Good start. It’s nice to know that the mother has pubic hair.

cudakidcudakid12 months ago

continue with the story

mustang123mustang12312 months ago

THERE is NO stopping NOW ..... GET ON WITH IT . I have a semi and Need to complete this

laughdruidlaughdruid12 months ago

Heck of a place to end the chapter, seems like half of a story. This story has a lot of potential and looking forward to many more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Definetly needs a second chapter to this story

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

nice start.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Dr beulahtemick; Nice beginning, but for God's sake lose the pubes, who wants hair in their teeth.

RelaxedMellowDadRelaxedMellowDad12 months ago

Well, I feel like I have been dropped into the middle of a situation with no who/what/where or why. No explanation for the scene or the situation. Perhaps chapter 2 will be a flashback to how we arrived here. At any rate, it could have been better developed as a first chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I never criticise anyone for going to the effort of posting a story here, and I am not going to begin now, except to say no one is going to be impressed with the body of 40 + male who only works out twice a week.

tallman441tallman44112 months ago

This is going to be a good story. Ch 1 was little short; j am looking forward to reading more. 5 stars to start

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Very promising start. Can't wait for the next instalment

Nowhereman64Nowhereman6412 months ago

Can't wait for chapter 2

kingswedekingswede12 months ago
Great start

This is a great start to a story that I can see having many chapters. Don’t let the naysayers get you down. We all have had a “first story” and continued to become good story tellers.

This could even turn into a “living at home nude” chapters when they realize they enjoy each other’s bodies on display.

morbiusrgmorbiusrg12 months ago

Nice story. Love the setting. Thank you.

Tubewelder1964Tubewelder196412 months ago

Awesome thanks for the memories of yesteryear. Can't wait for chapter 2.

Eagle0000Eagle000012 months ago

Enjoyed Part 1. Now onto Part 2. Love the topic and the nudist campground setting.

Tica21Tica2111 months ago

Think this is a good start. I would have liked to see a little more intro behind the trip to the camp.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Five rating, you include pubic hair on females! I will look at other chapters.

midnightnightscrawlermidnightnightscrawler11 months ago

Good start. I look forward to the next chapter. And PLEASE don't listen to the pubic hair haters!

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG11 months ago

"Kinda nice start"...a few small issues, expected of a new author...

I am anticipating an excellent read here, y'all; this first chapter has piqued my interest, and there is OBVIOUSLY interest from ALL family members...Piper's traitorous pussy gives her away.

Five**5**🤩 Stars...good for you, "readyfreddy 555"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous