Family Campground Pt. 03

Story Info
A nudist, sex and incest positive campground.
5.1k words
4.66
78.9k
70

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Start part 03, all characters are 18+]

Tyler wasn't far from his cabin when he began to hear his parents laughing and he heard what sounded like the beginning of one of their sexual sessions, of which he had heard dozens over the years... That just added to his determination.

He felt weird being outside naked. He quickly got into the trees and began making his way closer to the neighbor's yard.

He could see the blonde buxom mom in the hammock and she was touching her body! Oh god this was going to be even better than he imagined. Still at a distance of about 50 yards, he was determined to get closer.

Tyler basically was jumping from tree to tree, trying to minimize the time that his body was in-view between the trees and he was also trying to avoid stepping on anything that would make a sound. He looked over and saw one of her hands squeezing her breast and pushing the nipple up as she lowered her head to lick her own nipple.

Tyler's hard on was pulsing, the head of his dick bobbing and his precum had begun to bead up on his tip. He still had to get closer and continued his tree hopping. Finally at a distance of only about 50 feet, he could see her pretty well. She was still playing with her breast but now he could see her pussy and that's where the other hand was! She had several fingers inside her blonde hairy pussy, it almost looked like she was going to fist herself.

Tyler began to touch himself as he stared, Oh this would not take long. He was enraptured in a thrall of ecstasy and he lost his self-control by letting an audible moan escape from his mouth as he shot his load onto the bark of a tree.

The mom stopped what she was doing and sat up, looking into the woods in his direction.

Tyler began a reverse of his tree hopping in the reverse direction.

"Hey who is that?" The mom yelled. "Hey it's OK, it's natural to be curious, come back, I won't bite."

Tyler heard her words, intrigued, but he also felt a sense of shame that he had done something wrong and he was embarrassed at his own nakedness.

He got back to near his house and heard his dad let out his orgasm grunt. Tyler waited a minute or two to listen to confirm they had basically finished and then he went back into the cabin.

"Hello?" Sue called.

"Hi mom," Tyler said.

"That wasn't much of a walk, son." Sue said.

"Yeah, I decided I really wanted to read my book." said Tyler, lying. He then went into his room and closed the door.

From the comfort and safety of his bed he was ready for round 2, really focusing on his new visual memories of the blonde mom playing with herself. He even began to wonder, was she squeezing milk out of her tit to lick?...

... After Summer and Piper had left Piper's cabin they had started giggling with each other, so quickly had they establish chemistry and begun to form a bond. For each of them it was a combination of curiosity and attraction.

Piper felt a sense of relief. The ability to get out of her way-too-awkward family cabin and be with a pretty girl, about her age, who she felt she could relate to and who knew about this strange place and who could show her around and help explain it. Summer seemed like a godsend to Piper.

Piper felt a sense of adventure, and despite all her protesting earlier, she had, at least partially and privately, come around on giving this nudist / open sex camp experience a try.

Summer asked, "I have to say your invitation to your bro seemed reluctant at best, fair to say you didn't really want him to come?"

Piper rolled her eyes, "Ugh, ya, fair to say!"

Summer said, "I felt like we had to invite him, I did not want to be impolite and I legit want to be welcoming to you guys!"

Piper said, "No, I get it, it was nice of you, he's just... Tyler." They giggled some more.

Piper asked Summer about her neighbors, "We saw them when we arrived last night, they were all out by a campfire, that was my first experience of this place, what's their deal?"

Summer said, "The Petersons? Nice family. Three generations, parents, grandparents and three kids late teens to maybe early twenties. I really like the mom, Cathy, she's so nice."

Piper noticed as they walked just how gorgeous Summer was and because she was naked, she appreciated her beautifully formed body. Summer had a very similar train of thought about Piper and the smiles and giggles from them both abounded to include banter and some playful shoving.

Piper asked, "So when I read the rules last night I was pretty blown away, so like, people just jerk off and, like, fuck, just out in the open here?"

Summer laughed, "Yah, I guess that's one of the things we're known for, one of the things that makes this place pretty different than the outside world or even most other nudist places. You'd be surprised how quickly you get used to it, even though it's kinda shocking at first. To be super honest I guess I also kinda get off on watching the newbie shock, I think most of us do!"

Piper shoved Summer again, "Oh fuck off," Piper said, but with a wide and playful smile.

Piper asked, "But what about weird Pedo shit?"

Summer said, "Nah, you'll see when we start to see everybody, there really are no children here, I mean there are people's 'kids' but they are older, like us, everyone here is of-age."

Piper asked, "What do you mean, I'm not old enough to drink, at least not legally?"

"No silly," Summer said, "Old enough to give consent. You know, to getting fucked?"

"Oh...." Piper said.

Summer said, "Soon we'll be passing the biggest beach at the lake where we're bound to see a bunch of people."

Piper felt a mixture of anticipation, fear and excitement, all in equal measure. Her nipples hardened and became erect, her labia began to swell and her clit became more prominent, visual cues Summer picked up on, discreetly, as they walked.

A clearing in the trees opened up on the left and they could see the lake and some people swimming. Further in the distance they saw some canoes and still further off, a motorboat. All of which seemed strangely normal to Piper, albeit the swimmers were skinny dipping.

Then they could see the beach and just as Summer had predicted, there were a bunch of people, maybe fifty in total, mostly in small groups, some sitting on towels on the sand or lying down, some walking or standing, everyone naked, from about her age on up to old people. And then she also realized, there was a couple, maybe in their 30s having sex on their beach towel, the guy giving it to her from behind, they were facing in their direction so Piper could see their faces. To Piper's surprise, the people nearest the couple didn't seem to be paying any attention.

Summer watched Piper all along and felt the tingle and thrill of "breaking in" this cute newbie.

Piper then saw further off another couple fucking, same position, only they were standing at the waters edge and, a huge age difference between them. The guy was probably in his 50s and the girl was about her age! Piper asked, "What the fuck with those two, he's old enough to be her dad?!"

Summer looked and gave a knowing nod, "Yeah that's Bill, he loves teenagers. I'm sure he'll notice you before long, but not right now, he's kinda busy." They both laughed.

Piper asked, "Wait, but why would she, I mean, why would any girl like us, like her, consent to fuck that old guy, I mean, isn't that kinda gross?"

Summer laughed, "Yeah I can remember the first time I came here I thought the same thing. I don't know, it's hard to explain. But look at her, doesn't she seem to be enjoying herself?"

"Yeah." Piper said.

Summer continued, "In normal life being our age you wouldn't walk down the street at home and pass a guy like Bill and think, 'Oh yeah, I want to fuck that guy."

They laughed, "Fuck no!" Piper exclaimed.

"But then," Summer continued, "you watch a guy like Bill here and talk to him and get to know him and it's weird, it's like, it kinda seems normal. He's funny and fun to talk to, and I don't know, like he's actually a great lover, very skilled."

Piper turned to Summer to look into her eyes, Piper was smiling and asked, "What the fuck Summer, you are making it sound like you've fucked him yourself?!"

"Um, because I have?" Summer said, chuckling.

"No way!" Piper said.

Piper continued her questions. "But wait, like, that girl's parents are cool with that, your parents are cool with that?"

Summer said, "Well, it really isn't up to them. In this place it is considered normal and totally OK for any person to ask any other person if they want to fool around or have sex, but equally, it's totally OK for that person to say 'no', with no need of providing any further explanation and the person who asked needs to accept that answer fully and not act mad or disappointed. So no, I don't think her parents would be upset, I know mine weren't, and they'd be going against camp rules if they tried to stop it."

"Whoa!" Summer said. "That's a lot to process. I don't think my parents would be cool with it, but then again, I never knew they were nudists before they had us, I'm just learning of this secret!"

The girls giggled some more and continued down the path, past the beach.

A handsome, muscular young man approached, walking the opposite way, with a towel draped around his shoulders.

"Heeyyyy" Summer said to him.

"Hey Summer!" He said to her, they embraced and he squeezed her ass and winked at Piper.

As they pulled out of the embrace Summer lurched forward and planted a kiss on his lips, their tongues danced for a moment before she pulled away.

Piper thought the sight of them kissing was so hot, they looked so natural and comfortable together.

"So Kevin, this is Piper, Piper this is Kevin. Piper's family are in #11 and I'm showing her around." Summer finally said.

"The newbies!" Kevin said, smiling, and he extended his hand to shake hers in an exaggerated and formal way.

"Hey, I'm tired of this newbies shit!" Piper said, laughing, giving his hand a quick shake up and down.

"You going to the lake?" Summer asked.

"Yeah going to get some swimming in for my morning workout, and hey remember, I'm counting on you for my evening workout!" Kevin said.

"Maybe if you're lucky," Summer said, smiling.

Kevin said, "Farewell," he gave an exaggerated bow, winked again at Piper, turned and left. The girls giggled and continued on their way.

"So, is that your boyfriend?" Piper asked.

Summer gave Piper a long look and then said, "Actually.... Kevin's my brother."

Piper's mouth dropped agape. "What?"

Summer said, "Yeah, you didn't notice any resemblance, like in our faces?"

Piper said, "Yeah, now that you mention it, I guess a little, but when I figured out you guys must be fucking I guess I ruled out... 'brother'?!"

Summer laughed, "Yeah, I can get that. So, 'brother with benefits' would probably be the most accurate way to put it!"

Piper said, "No way, wow, my head keeps getting completely blown like every 5 minutes in this place!"

Summer said, "yeah, that's what it's like here for the newbies!"

"Fuck you!" Piper yelled, laughing, giving Summer a playful but hard shove.

Summer kept laughing as they walked.

"Now I can show you our cabin!" Summer said. She led piper into a large cabin, bigger than Piper's, but nobody seemed to be there.

"Helloooo...." Summer said.

"Why is there a tent in the yard," Piper asked, looking out a window into the back yard.

"Oh let me show you." Summer grabbed Piper by the hand and brought her outside to the tent, followed by a loud zipper sound.

"Get in, we gotta be quick so the bugs don't get in." Piper scampered into the tent followed by Summer who zipped it back shut.

"And... we're now in the tent, why?" Piper asked

"So many questions young lady!" Summer said with exaggerated sternness, then they both laughed, Piper gave another playful shove, this time partially touching Summer's right breast by accident and then quickly pulled her hand away.

"Hey... I kinda liked that one," Summer said.

Piper's face reddened as she was embarrassed. "Yeah, me too..." Piper finally said.

"Actually I'm kinda jealous, your brother's kinda hot."

"Oh YEAH he is! But don't be jealous, he would totally fuck you, did you see the way he was looking at you?" Summer asked.

"I figured that was just the newbie thing." Piper said.

"No! Oh my god, you know what would be amazing? Let's have a 3-some tonight!"

"What? Oh Jesus," Piper said.

Summer said, "Hey, have you like, ever been with a girl?"

Piper said, "I made out with my friend once, when we were both drunk, a couple of years ago. I liked it, not going to lie."

Summer said, "I think you are beautiful Piper, and not because you are a newbie, just that you are hot!"

"Oh that is so nice of you to say, you totally are too! Like from the moment you walked into my cabin I thought, damn, who is this hot girl?" Piper said.

"Oh yeah?" Summer said, putting her hands on Piper's shoulders, pushing them down so Piper was on her back. Summer moved into a pushup position over Piper, then slowly lowered her face toward Piper's, Piper's eyes were darting from eye to eye and then to Summer's lips.

Their lips met and a furious French kiss ensued, Summer slowly lowered her body onto Piper's and they both were rushed with the sensations of their skin against the other's skin across most of their bodies and their breasts were touching.

"Oh shit, you are amazing," Piper managed to say, between kisses.

"So are you," Summer said, moving her crotch to be pressing against Piper's, their clits were touching and Summer began to grind.

"Oh fuck," Piper yelled in ecstasy...

...Meanwhile, across camp, Sue was in the kitchen looking through the refrigerator and cupboards.

"There's a store not too far from this place, right? We should pick up some groceries," Sue said.

"Yeah definitely," said Dan.

"Still, I'm surprised how much food they left for us, a lot more than one would expect."

"You know what I've got a weird hankering for, an egg salad sandwich," Dan said.

"Actually you could be in luck, let's see, eggs, check, loaf of bread on the counter, check, I saw mayo in the fridge, just nothing crunchy and I know you like a crunch!" Sue said.

"Yeah, you know me so well," Dan said.

Sue said, "OK for sure that will be on my list, but where we only need that one thing, like some lettuce or celery, I should just go over and ask our neighbors if they could lend it to me, nice way to strike up a conversation, too. You wanna come?"

"Actually hun, this is the time I need to make that work call."

"Ugh," Sue frowned.

"This is the only work thing this week I promise but nabbing this client would be big for me."

"OK, sell baby, sell..." Sue gave Dan a kiss as she walked toward the door.

"Where you going mom?" Tyler asked as he walked into the room.

"I'm going to ask our neighbors if I can borrow some lettuce, want to come?" Sue asked.

Tyler blushed, "Um no, I'm actually headed out too... for another walk, a longer one this time, I want to see the lake,"

"OK well come on then, we can at least walk a little bit together before I branch off," Sue said.

"Ah.... OK" Tyler stammered, and he followed his mom out the door. Dan got on the landline to pitch a prospective client on shooting an ad campaign for them.

The sun was bright now as it was approaching Noon. They walked a short way until the path passed the neighbor's house and Sue said, "OK seeya."

"Yup," Tyler said, softly, as he continued forward, at a brisker pace.

Sue approached the cottage and knocked on the front screen door, the main door behind it was open.

"Hello," a woman's voice from inside announced itself.

"Hi I'm your neighbor from across the road." Sue said.

"Oh, just a minute," A blonde buxom woman several years older than Sue walked into view and opened the screen door, please come in, I'm Cathy."

"I'm Sue."

Cathy looked to be late 40s, maybe even 50ish, somewhat overweight but sexy, long blonde hair, bright green eyes, high cheekbones, dimples and freckles. Her most prominent bodily feature were her large breasts that were saggy but still sexy. She beamed warmth in her manner and presence.

"We haven't made it to the store yet and I was wondering if I could possibly borrow some lettuce or even celery for egg salad sandwiches I'm throwing together?"

"Sure, come on in sweetie," Cathy said, leading her to the kitchen.

Cathy then turned to face Sue as Sue approached, suddenly their faces were just a foot apart.

Cathy smiled, "This is your first time here, right?"

Sue said, "Yes."

Cathy for the first time looked over Sue's body and back to her face, "You are lovely my dear, you will attract a lot of attention here -- the good kind of attention! This is a wonderful community, it really is."

"Oh thank you," Said Sue, she was blushing now and felt objectified and flattered at the same time.

"Well you are, um, easy on the eye too If I might say?" Sue managed to say.

"Oh," Cathy started to laugh, "That's nice of you, I'm kind of the earth momma around here, but yes I share my body and my affection with any friend that wants me and I have fun." She and Sue both laughed.

"But I need to ask you something Sue. Do you have a son?"

"Yes, Tyler, and our daughter Piper, she's a year older than he, and Tyler I think just made the age cutoff to get into this place. Why, did you see him on his walk or something?"

"Well..." Sue smiled, "I guess you could put it that way. Earlier I was lying in my hammock outside and, well, I was fingering myself, you know?"

"Sure, that sounds nice, but how...."

"All of a sudden I hear this moan coming from those trees," Cathy pointed in the general direction. "And I saw this young man starting to run away in the woods, I called after him but he just kept going."

Sue's mouth dropped and her heart raced, she felt so embarrassed, "Oh I'm so so sorry Cathy, that sounds awful, like a peeping Tom! I don't approve of that creepy behavior, and I will definitely speak with him about it."

"Oh gosh no, please, I think you are misunderstanding me. Your son seemed like a delightful boy. Poor thing, all of a sudden his body has changed, his blood is coursing with testosterone and all he can think about is sex and now he's in an open-sex nudist camp I mean the poor thing of course his balls just want to explode!"

Cathy laughed, and Sue started to laugh too, greatly relieved that Cathy was being so cool and understanding.

"Oh you are the best Cathy, and yes, I think you've pegged him just about right, thank you for being so understanding. Honestly I don't think he's ever so much as kissed a girl."

"Oh my, poor dear," Cathy said. Now I've got some romaine in the fridge if that would work?

"Terrific! Oh, and I hate to push my luck, but I could really go for some milk."

Cathy took two strides to get super close to Sue again, "Sure darling, warm or cold?"

"Ahhh, I don't understand, warm how?"

Cathy grabbed her own left breast with both hands, kneading it, and milk began to drip out -- "I have it on tap my dear,"

"Oh my god!" Sue exclaimed, and laughed. You have a little one back home, or..."

"I know this will sound strange, but, nursing is the best birth control. My youngest is 18 and I still feed him, and his brother and sister, my husband, his parents, and basically all my friends at this place, it's an incredible bonding experience, it's about giving nourishment and it's sensual for them and for me, so my offer is serious Sue, can mommy give you some milk?"

Sue was looking deeply into Cathy's eyes, "Yes?"

Cathy held her nipple toward Sue's face, "Come, lick me, suck me, Susan."

Sue cupped Sarah's supple breast with both hands and began to suckle, with warm milk shooting into her mouth, some of it spilling onto her cheek.

12