Family Campground Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, this tastes so good, and this whole thing is so hot!"

"The whole time you're here these taps are open to you Sue, I mean it, I'm freeuse in every sense!"

Sue said, "I don't want the other one to get jealous," and Sue took hold of Cathy's right breast and did the same, then held her mouth an inch away and squeezed streams of milk into her mouth."

"That's it," Cathy said.

After a little while Cathy returned to the fridge and got the lettuce, she put 5 broad leaves on a small plate, "Do you think this will be enough?"

"Oh, plenty, thank you!" Sue said.

"Does Tyler like cookies?" Cathy asked.

"Yeah he loves them, actually, especially chocolate chip."

"Please tell him that I'm making chocolate chip cookies tomorrow morning, they will be ready at 9 and my family will be down at the lake by that time so I'll be here alone. I'd like to meet him, get to know him, and let him try my milk and cookies..."

Sue's eyes and mouth were both wide, "Wow, well..."

Cathy's eyes danced back and forth between looking at each of Sue's eyes, pleadingly, "But only if it's OK with you, no seriously, you are his mother, and you may be feeling a lot of things about this, protectiveness, maybe, even... jealous?"

"What, jealous? No!"

"It's a beautiful gift I'm asking you for Sue, and I think it would be for him too. To see a young man, shy, embarrassed, no experience and yet at his sexual prime physically, to be able to be the first woman to give him real joy, see the intensity in his face as he has his first orgasm with a lover, it's wild, it's one of the hottest things I've ever done and if I can do that with Tyler it would make me so happy, but I won't do it if you are not comfortable."

Sue thought a minute and after a silence said, "No it would be perfect for him. If I get him over here tomorrow you would be the best thing that ever happened to him, and I cannot deny that to him. I'll do everything I can to get him here Cathy, just one condition..."

"Of course, anything." Cathy said.

"Promise to tell me all about it afterwards?" Sue asked, both women burst out laughing.

"I promise you Sue, I will tell you all about your boy."

With that, Sue took the plate of lettuce, gave Cathy a kiss on the lips and turned to head back to make Dan's sandwich, and to blow his mind with her update.

Sue walked back to her cabin, hurriedly. She could hear Dan on his call as she began making egg salad sandwiches.

Dan finally finished his call and started eating the sandwich Sue had made for him.

Dan asked, "How are the neighbors, you were gone for a while?"

Sue said, "You would not fucking believe what happened."

Dan looked up from his plate, startled.

Sue recounted her entire visit and conversation with Cathy. Dan found it to be shocking, and electrifying, in equal measure, and got a raging hard-on.

"OK Good," Sue said, looking at his cock. "I know you may be feeling a swirl of thoughts and emotions about all of this, just as I was, but your cock says you think it's hot, and it is. As Tyler's father I want you to approve of this plan, and the only way you can really know... is to know Cathy yourself, so let's go."

"Ah, uh, what...? Dan said, as Sue took his hand and pulled him hard, first off the stool, through the room to the door.

"What are you doing?!" Dan said.

"I am taking you to meet Cathy, tell her you want her warm milk!"

Dan was struck at the urgency of Sue's behavior.

Sue kept pulling at Dan's hand for the entire walk to Cathy's cabin and she noticed the door had closed and she pounded on it like she was a cop about to kick it in.

"Yes?" Cathy asked, as she opened the door.

Sue stormed in, and yelled "Get in here, Dan!"

Sue asked, "Are you still alone?"

Cathy almost started to feel unsafe, for sure very confused, "yes, but"

Sue said, "Listen Cathy, it's all well and good that I agreed to your little plan about our son, but Dan is Tyler's father, and he needs to approve too, and to do that, he needs to know you."

"Oh," Cathy said, intrigued by Sue's suggestion and the sight of this handsome man. She noticed Dan's penis (that had lost size over his confusion over Sue's forceful outburst and dragging him over here) started to bob and grow once again.

"Tell Cathy what you want, Dan." Sue demanded.

"I want... warm... milk?" Dan asked, haltingly.

Cathy began to smile, beaming widely. "Oh, of course darlin'," Cathy said, she approached Dan as she kneaded her left breast and raised her nipple.

Dan hungrily sucked milk from one of Cathy's nipples, and then the other.

"That's it Dan, take what is yours, take all that Cathy has to offer!" Sue yelled.

Sue dropped to her knees and started sucking Dan's cock as he fondled, licked, and sucked at Cathy's breasts.

"Oh my!" Cathy said, looking admiringly at Sue. "You certainly have a handsome husband here Sue."

"Get down on your knees!" Sue demanded.

Cathy obliged, kneeling next to Sue.

Sue pulled Dan's penis out of her mouth, "Suck my husband!" And she shoved Dan's cock into Cathy's mouth. Cathy sucked Dan's cock exuberantly and Sue shoved the back of Cathy's head onto his cock even more deeply. "Suck it!" Sue ordered.

Sue moved over to an upholstered chair nearby and fingered herself as she watched them.

Dan was incredibly turned on, this was the first time they had done anything with someone else since before the kids were born and he was turned on by the way Sue was being so domineering about it.

"Dan you do whatever you need to do to know this is right for Tyler!" Sue ordered.

Dan pulled out of Cathy's mouth, and began thwacking her face with his cock.

"Oh yes Dan, punish me, I'm wicked for planning to take your son's virginity." Cathy wailed, feeling like she finally was figuring out Sue's kinky vibe.

Dan rubbed his cock over Cathy's face, pressing it against her, indenting the skin of her face with his cock as he moved it around, as though he were marking it all as his territory, before suddenly shoving it into her mouth again and fucking her mouth.

"Suck Tyler's daddy!" Sue ordered as she fingered herself more wildly.

"Oh fuck yeah," Dan said.

Then Dan pushed Cathy's mouth off his cock and lifted her back onto her feet. He began tonging her mouth aggressively while his fingers found her pussy and shoved them inside, feeling she was already soaked. He pulled then out and inserted into his own mouth so taste her pussy juices, and then jammed them into her mouth to taste herself which she obligingly did.

Dan lifted Cathy up and placed her ass onto the edge of the table and pushed her shoulders down, he lifted her legs as he was standing beside the table.

Sue rushed over and grabbed her husband's cock, "wait Dan, let your wife do this." Sue said.

Sue thrust her tongue into Cathy's pussy in repeated strokes, making her tongue as flexed and firm as possible, then she pulled out and gave Dan's penis an intense suck, then her hand guided the tip of Dan's penis to Cathy's pussy until the head was beginning to slip in, then with her other hand she violently shoved the back of Dan's ass hard, to shove his cock all the way into Cathy's pussy in one stroke.

"Oh my," Cathy yelled.

Sue returned to fingering herself from the chair, "Fuck her hard Dan! Do it for Tyler, and do it to make your wife proud!"

Dan was only too happy to oblige his wife's clear order.

"Fuck me Dan, fuck me hard for wanting to take your son's virginity."

Dan thrust into her almost violently as he began to almost feel light headed.

"Shoot your semen into my pussy Dan, so I can experience father and son, I will let your sperm slowly ooze out of me for the rest of the day for my family to see!"

With all of those verbal triggers, the novelty of fucking this different woman's body, Cathy starting to shoot milk toward his mouth from squeezing her tit, and hearing his wife moan nearby, Dan held his breath as his face turned red and he thrust his last few hardest deepest thrusts, "Urghhaaa fucck!!"

Dan shot his ropes into Cathy's accepting hungry pussy as Cathy shook from her own orgasm and Sue on the chair was bringing herself to climax, "oooh fuckkkk" Sue exclaimed.

Just then the sounds of footsteps could be heard, Cathy's family had returned to the cabin and began to walk in...

[end part 3]

12