Family Campground Pt. 06

Story Info
Nudist, sex and incest positive campground.
4.9k words
4.73
50.6k
41

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Start Part 6, all characters are 18+]

After Piper and Summer climaxed yet again grinding into each other with the dildo, they were exhausted and spooned, even falling asleep into short cat naps interrupted with caressing, kissing, talking and giggling.

"So are you serious about tonight with me and you and your brother Kevin?" Piper asked.

"Completely, the idea of it is so hot to me and I promise he'll be really excited. He's a great fuck, quite honestly, and his cum tastes great." Summer said.

"mmm sounds nice." Piper said.

"Much that I could lie here with you forever blissed out, I'm thinking I should probably check in with the fam back at base lodge, I've been gone most of the day now they might be wondering, and no cell phones which is so weird to me!" Piper said.

"Sure hun. That's totally fine. Always know too that another option is with any of the cabin land line phones you can dial pound and the cabin number so you can call them if you want." Summer said.

"That's great to know, but I think if I'm really going to meet you guys tonight I'm gonna need to recharge my batteries!" Piper said.

"Yeah, that's not a bad idea for me either!" Summer said. "You feel like you know the way back?"

"Yeah it's easy." Piper said.

Summer walked Piper back toward the front door of the cabin.

"Tell you what, how about I come to get you later, as it's getting dark or just after?" Summer asked.

Piper said, "Sound great."

The girls hugged and kissed. Summer cupped Piper's ass cheeks, "I can't believe how well we've gotten to know each other in such a short time!"

"I know, you are incredible!" Piper said.

"So are you Piper!"

Piper set out on the path back to her cabin. When passing the beach she saw that same old guy fucking yet another girl, who couldn't have been more than 20, from behind, facing in Piper's direction, and she locked eyes with him, his face full of lustful desire.

"What a fucking creep," Piper thought to herself, yet despite her moral judgement she also felt herself getting wet from the sight, not the first time she felt her body betray her in this way.

When she walked into her cabin, Piper saw her mom cooking in the kitchen and could hear that someone was taking a shower.

"Hey," Piper said.

"Hey there, you've been gone a long time, did you have a nice time with Summer?"

"Yes, she's so nice."

"Well I'm glad you've made a friend here. You seem like you've gotten much more comfortable with this place?"

"Well it's still a big shock to me honestly, but yeah, meeting Summer really helped. I'm actually going to be meeting her later tonight again too."

"That's great to hear! Your father's in the shower, I'm just whooping up a little bit of dinner for anyone who's hungry."

"Me!" Piper said, "and after I might take a nap for an hour, or try to and definitely hit the shower too."

"Did you happen to see your brother while you were out?"

"No, I was just going to ask where he was."

"He went out for a walk a couple of hours ago."

"He's probably trying to see how many naked women he can see," Piper said. "What about you guys, don't tell me you haven't left this cabin this whole time?"

"Actually... we met the neighbors..."

Meanwhile... Tyler could hardly believe what had just happened. He also came to grips with the futility of their mission. With all this stimulation there was no way he was not going to have a raging hard-on anytime soon. Barb made an early exit from the boys room saying something about having to get back to making bread.

The brothers chuckled at what had just transpired.

"So what'd you think of that?" Aidan asked Tyler.

"Your mom's amazing." Tyler said.

"Listen I think I've got to head back to my cabin now, but I'm glad I got to meet you guys, now I know somebody here!"

"This place is great, you're going to like it here." Ethan said, and he walked Tyler out.

"Bye Tyler," Barb said with a smile.

"Um, bye." Tyler said, with his walking hard-on that Barb knew she was entirely responsible for.

"Well now you know where our cabin is, and we're often at the beach, come by anytime," Ethan said.

"I will, thanks!" Tyler said.

Tyler walked briskly for his return trip, realizing he'd been gone for hours.

To his surprise as he arrived at his cabin, he saw Piper in all her nakedness seeming very comfortable hanging out and talking with her parents, so different from earlier....

"There's Tyler!," Sue beamed.

Tyler came into the cabin, a slight grin in the corner of his mouth, as his eyes darted around, settling on the floor, and sometimes up at the bodies of his sister and mother, "Hey," he said.

"Did you have a good time with that girl?" Tyler asked of Piper.

"An incredibly good time, as a matter of fact," Piper said.

"Did you meet anyone?" Sue asked him.

"Yeah, I met a family, younger brother Ethan about my age, older brother Aiden, their mom Barb. Their sister and father weren't there.

"That's good, Summer thought we were being rude not asking more for you to come with us, so I'm glad to hear you met people."

"You, ah, getting used to being around naked people?" Dan asked him, to chuckles.

"I guess I'm starting to get used to it but it's definitely hard to get used to!" Tyler said.

"Speaking of hard," Piper said, pointing at Tyler's penis, "I had no idea your thing was so big and that you're a closet perv horndog thinking about sex all the time!"

"Piper!" Sue said, scolding. Tyler blushed and turned away, placing his hand over his wrist on his side, obscuring the view of his penis.

"It's OK," Piper said, with a wry smile, "I'm just, what's the expression, busting his balls!"

Dan laughed at that.

"Actually, I'm going to hit the shower and then see if I can even take a short nap," Piper said, standing, Everyone snatched a quick look at her pussy with the little triangle above her clit amid the otherwise shaved area. As she turned they also watched her ass and backside as she went...

When Piper emerged from the bathroom she was still employing her towel to dry off so everyone looking up were deprived of another show.

"Guys I'm gonna try to crash for a bit, please wake me at 8 pm if I'm still sleeping, OK?"

"Sure honey," Sue said.

"She going out tonight?" Tyler asked, he was sitting at the table with his parents now, Sue had broken out what food she could for people to graze on.

"Yes, she and Summer have some kind of special plans, she wasn't really specific but we could tell it was important to her," Dan said.

Tyler was really wishing he could go. That Summer seemed really hot, maybe he could somehow get lucky if Piper got distracted or something...

Tyler said, "Actually, I really gotta take a shower too." Tyler made his way to the bathroom, his still-erect penis swaying a bit through the breeze as he went. Sue looked at his butt cheeks as he moved, she felt herself getting wet.

Turning on the water and getting in, Tyler decided to whack off yet again, the memories of Barb watching him jack off and her sons shooting their loads on their mother still raging in his mind.

"We need to tell him about his... ah... appointment tomorrow morning with Cathy," Dan said.

"Yes, we do."

"Follow me," Dan said and he led her to their bedroom. He pulled her face in close, "I saw the way you were looking at our boy," he said sternly.

She looked confused, her eyes darting back and forth at her husband's eyes then he locked mouths with her and started tonging her mouth as he brought his index finger up to her pussy, feeling it was wet and then jamming it in roughly and quickly in and out, she let out a little yell.

In one motion he picked her up, dropped her onto the bed on her back, lifted her legs up, and pushed his cock balls deep into her pussy and rammed her rough and hard. The running water in the bathroom from Tyler's shower provided them with just enough sound cover, or so Dan thought.

"You're jealous of Cathy, you'd like to take his virginity yourself," Dan whispered as he thrust inside Sue.

"Oh god, yes it's true," Sue said, on the edge of orgasm.

"Fuck me mommy," Dan whispered as he thrust his deepest yet and started shooting his seed into her.

"Oh yeah... Tyler!" she whispered as she tensed and shuttered, her eyes closed and her body contorted into an intense orgasmic spasm, she buried her fingernails into her husbands back as she did so and he let out an, "Ah!!!" as he shot the last part of his load, now also in pain from his back.

Dan moved Sue's body in the bed to move her head to the edge, "Now clean me up like a good girl," he said, thrusting his still swollen cock into Sue's mouth, she tasted his cum and her own juices on his head and shaft and she sucked it hungrily.

Dan pulled out and to her surprise he opened the door and walked back into the main room, she could hear him say, "Oh hey son, listen, there's something I need to talk to you about..."

Sue wasn't going to miss this, and even though she felt slutty walking in like this having just been fucked in her pussy and mouth, she just rolled with it.

She locked eyes with Tyler, who could tell just from looking at his mom that she had just been fucking, and it made his cock throb even harder, noticeably bobbing. Tyler could smell the sex on them, and he went to sit down on the couch. Sue also found herself a chair as she felt her pussy rush with a new wave of wetness.

Dan continued, "Listen son, earlier today, the first time you went on a walk, when you weren't gone all that long, did you by any chance see our neighbor on her porch, a blonde mom, big boobs," Dan gestured toward his chest with his hands in an open cupping position.

"It's OK darling," Sue said, "She's not mad at all."

"How... did she know it was me?" Was all Tyler finally managed to ask, pleadingly.

"Well son, her name's Cathy, by the way, and, well, she knows pretty much every person at this place, except for us who happen to be the closest cottage, and she knew it wasn't any of them, and was a, um, a young man, so it didn't take a lot of logical inference to guess that it was you," his father said.

"Oh god, I'm so embarrassed." Tyler planted his forehead into his palms.

"No Tyler, don't be." Sue said. "She told me to tell you that she was sorry that she thinks she kind of scared you off and the last thing she wanted you to feel was embarrassed or ashamed, she actually felt incredibly flattered that you were paying this attention to her."

Tyler looked up, dumbfounded.

"She wants you to visit her again tomorrow morning, only this time, to go to her door. She'll be there, waiting for you. Alone." Sue said.

Tyler looked at them both with his mouth agape.

Dan said, "She'd like you to arrive at 9 when her chocolate chip cookies will be coming out of the oven." She asked if you liked cookies and milk and we said yes."

Tyler said, "Jesus it sounds like she thinks I'm a nine year old kid!"

"No son," Sarah said, "She thinks you are an attractive young man, and she wants to give you a proper neighborly greeting. We had a nice time visiting with her today and please don't be rude, we told her to expect you."

Tyler felt his penis being to push hard, again...

Meanwhile, Piper was transported into a deep sleep during her nap, her body still, her breathing slow. When her phone's alarm chime sounded it took her a few seconds to become aware of what was happening, where she was, what time it was, why was her alarm going off now and why was she naked?

Within a few seconds, it all came back and she reached over to shut off this noise.

Her heartbeat began to accelerate thinking about the plans that lay in store. Despite herself, her nipples became erect and her vagina began to moisten. Ugh, why now? She thought.

She went into the bathroom to pee and brush her teeth. She then decided to get into the shower again, just for a quick rinse, plus the body lotion her mom had packed that was in the shower smelled really good, she thought it might be nice if her body was smelling like that, kind of a mix of lavender and strawberries.

She dried off and stepped out, it was so weird that she didn't have to think about what she was going to wear, the only thing she was going to put on were her sandals.

Her parents and brother were eating at the table.

"You want to have a bite?" Sue asked.

"Yes, please," Piper said, as she sat down on the bench next to Tyler and across from Dan.

Dan felt his penis harden and was embarrassed. Piper was so sexy like this, naked, still wet, smelling of her shower, her tanlined perky white breasts glistening with two swollen nubs at the end, he wanted so much to touch them, lick them, suck them.

Tyler was having a very similar line of thought.

"So, you're going out again with Summer?" Dan asked, as Sue put a plate of roast vegetables and pasta with red sauce in front her of her.

"Yeah." Piper said.

Piper focused on her dinner, she was feeling quite hungry and her mom's cooking always hit the spot. She just took care to drink a lot of water and not eat too quickly, she didn't want to start belching. But this food was important, it was going to provide her with energy that she knew she was going to need...

Sue was hoping to get a bit more about her daughter about her plans.

"So... Anything in particular that you and Summer will be doing?"

"Um, yeah she's going to introduce me to her family, her parents and she's got a brother, and then I guess we're going to hang out."

Sue and Dan exchanged glances, they were both wondering if this was another of the incest families and just how wild a night this might be for Piper. They both wished they could watch her go over there and see what happened.

Shortly after Piper finished there was a knock on the door. "Come in!" Said Sue.

Summer bounded into the room, her radiant smile beaming. She looked like she had that morning, beautiful, sexual, energetic, only this time her hair was braided. There was an appealing fragrance coming off her that was hard to identify.

"Hi everybody!" Summer said, and she locked eyes with Piper.

"I love your braids." Piper said.

"Aw thanks, my mom did them." Summer said.

Sue said, "Summer I hope before the week is out we all get to meet?"

Summer said, "Absolutely, don't be surprised if you all get invited over for dinner tomorrow night!"

Sue said, "Oh please don't feel obligated, but yes it would be very nice to get together."

Piper walked over to Summer, playfully took her by the shoulders to turn her around toward the door, locked arms with her and walked out, saying "Goodnight!" The others said the same to the girls.

"I had to get you out of there before they started trying to get in on our plans tonight!" Piper said, and they both giggled.

"You look so fit Piper, do you run?"

"Yeah I run track and this time of year jog when I can."

"I like running too, let's jog over, want to? It won't give the bugs time to bite us." Summer turned on her flashlight to illuminate their path and started a jog, Piper caught up next to her."

"That's good, the only think I want to get bitten by tonight is you, sexy thing." Piper said, with a sultry voice.

"And maybe Kevin?" Summer asked, playfully.

"And maybe Kevin." Piper said. The girls giggled as the ran by the beach...

Summer and Piper burst through the door to the cabin, they were giggling.

Kevin and Summer's dad were sitting at the table, her mom was walking by.

"Hi Summer, is this your new friend?" Summer's mom asked.

"Yeah, mom, dad, this is Piper -- you've already met Kevin."

"Hi," Piper said, with a shy, nervous wave while she made a silly outsized grin on her face.

"Welcome Piper, my name's John." The father said.

"I'm Trish," Said her mom, it was clear Trish is where Summer got her looks, she looked so much like her.

Trish had large, somewhat sagging breasts, long brown hair and bright blue eyes. "Hey I was just serving dessert, an apple pie that just came out of the oven and ice cream, I hope you'll have some with us?

"Um, thank you, small portion please." Piper said.

"Come, join us at the table," John said, gesturing with his hand.

"Sit here Piper," Summer pointed to a chair, directly opposite Kevin.

Piper sat down and acknowledged him, "Hi Kevin."

"So great to see you again Piper," he said. Kevin was smiling warmly. His blue eyes flashed with anticipatory intensity. His cheeks were noticeably flush. His shoulders and chest were nicely developed, she could tell he must work out. She was melting at the thought of being with him, and Summer.

"Helloooo," Summer said waving her hand in front of Piper's eyes, as if to break a trance.

"Stop it," Piper said, chuckling.

"Please don't tease your new friend like that Summer!" Trish said.

Trish served everyone bowls of the delicious desert, the vanilla ice cream rapidly melting on the still hot pie.

"This is incredible," Piper said after taking her first bite.

"We try to make visiting us worthwhile," said John, Kevin and Trish chuckled, Summer rolled her eyes.

Piper thought John looked like a naked accountant or something, he didn't seem sexy at all to her, shaggy dirty blonde hair and a mustache. Body-wise he looked overweight and out of shape. He had kind of a cute smile, she thought, but that was about it.

Kevin made quick work of his desert and said, "well I know it's my night to clean up, so I'm going to get started," He stood up and headed to the kitchen. Piper could not escape noticing his almost-hard penis that seemed big, and his cute butt.

Summer stood up, "OK Piper and I are going to hang in my room." She stood and Piper followed.

"Our room," Kevin's voice could be heard from the kitchen. Trish and John laughed.

"Yeah OK, I guess you can join us when you're done." Summer said, laughing.

They went into the room and Summer closed the door.

Summer approached Piper and whispered, "This is gonna be fucking incredible," and they began to kiss.

"What about your parents, won't they know, won't they hear?"

"Oh yeah they know everything believe me, and yeah, they might get off to the sounds but before long they'll be going at it and we'll be hearing them!"

"Really?!" Piper said. "I mean your dad, he didn't strike me as a cassanova type."

"Oh he's as horny as the next guy, and, well... you'd be surprised. Let's just say, he really knows what he's doing."

Suddenly Piper wondered if Summer's sexuality extended further than her brother in her family, a thought that disgusted, and excited her, in equal measure.

As they kissed their hands wandered, caressed each others bodies, until Summer touched Piper's clit.

"Someone's wet!" Summer declared.

"Jesus you don't have to announce it to the whole campground!"

They laughed, Summer pushed Piper down onto the bed and crawled on top of her, she lowered her body slowly onto Piper's and she extended her tongue toward Piper's mouth. Piper did the same and the tips of their tongues met as did their pussies. The skin on skin feeling was intense for both of them.

Just then, the door opened, Kevin was standing in the doorway. The girls looked up at him, his cock quickly surged into a full erection and Piper let out a little gasp.

"Get in here, you dope!" Summer said, he stepped through and closed the door behind him, they all laughed.

Summer summoned Kevin to the bed where she and Piper were sitting on the edge. Summer grabbed Kevin's erect cock and began stroking him, he closed his eyes and moaned.

"Piper, meet Kevin," Summer said, handing his cock to Piper's hand. Piper felt his cock in her hand, it was hard but also at its surface, soft, soft silky skin over a hard shaft, she could feel it surging beneath her grasp.

She gave him a hard pump and his eyes were now wide open looking at Piper's cute face as she gazed at his cock. With her other hand, her index finger began flicking at his penis head's tip, in between pumps, something she just improvised thinking to try that moment.

12