Family Campground Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God," he moaned. Feeling weak kneed, Kevin moved forward into the bed, with one girl on each side.

Summer climbed on top of her brother, her hands clasped his such that their fingers were interlocking, she rubbed her pussy up and down along his cock.

"Piper can you put my brother's cock into my pussy, please?" Summer asked.

"Happy to." Piper said, with one hand she grabbed his throbbing cock again and with her other, she ran her index finger down the length of Summer's clit to ensure she was wet and she began to finger her friend.

"Oh fuck," Summer said.

Piper then squeezed Kevin's penis harder and pushed his head tip along his sister's clit, flicking it up and down, driving them both crazy.

"That's hot but stop being such a fucking tease Piper and put him in me!" Summer barked.

Piper obliged and followed Summer's command. Once inside, Kevin went right into a balls deep, deep and hard thrust that he knew his sister was dying for.

Kevin let out a deep growling grunt and the animalistic sound made both girls even hotter and more excited.

Summer said, "Oh fuck Kevin, give it to me."

Kevin pushed his penis deep into his sister, again and again, in a quick but controlled motion.

"Fuck your sister, fuck her hard!" Piper ordered, as she began to finger her pussy, hoping Kevin would notice. Kevin instantly noticed and looked over at Piper's fingers pushing into her own pussy as he fucked Summer.

"Oh shit, I'm cumming!" Summer yelled.

Just then Piper realized she could hear Trish's moans from the living room, "Oh John, eat me, you eat my pussy so good...."

Piper was close to cumming herself but didn't want to climax just yet.

Kevin began thrusting even harder into Summer and he let out a louder grunt, and said, "I'm gonna cum!"

"Shoot your sperm into your sister's pussy Kevin!" Piper commanded.

"Give it to me sweet Kevin, I want your cum in me!" Summer yelled.

On his very next deep thrust Kevin began shooting his semen into his sister, his face clenched, sweat dripping off his face and body down onto Summer as his penis was shooting its semen into his sister's pussy. Kevin was looking at Piper as he came, their eyes locked. This almost put Piper over the edge but she narrowly avoided cumming too, as she wanted to wait.

"Suck my cock," John commanded from the next room, leaving no doubt what Summer's parents were doing.

Summer started laughing, both at overhearing her parents and because she tended to laugh after she came, almost reflexively.

Kevin rolled off his sister, back onto his back, temporarily exhausted, covered in sweat, but feeling great and blissful.

Piper gave Kevin a minute to catch his breath, but she was feeling fidgety and agitated, she wanted her turn with him.

Before she could make a move, Summer got out of bed and crawled over in front of Piper and proceeded to bury her face in Piper's pussy.

"Oh shit!" Piper exclaimed.

"Fuck me harder John!" Came Trish's voice from the other room, causing them to laugh. Trish was moaning with each thrust.

Summer was alternating between flicking her tongue all over Piper's clit, especially the top, while her fingers pulled the skin of her inner thigh apart, causing her pussy lips to open and protrude, Summer would then stiffen her tongue and lunge it inside of Piper's pussy, going as deep with it as she possibly could.

Piper buried her left hand into Summer's hair, pushing her face against her crotch. She leaned her head onto the right side looking at Kevin, who was looking at her and in her peripheral vision she thought he was stroking his cock. She reached out her right hand behind Kevin's head, pulling him to her.

"Kiss me you fool." Piper commanded.

Kevin was all too eager to begin making out with Piper and soon their tongues were dancing in Piper's mouth.

This combination was incredible. Piper pulled her right hand away and slid it under their kissing faces to reach down and touch Kevin's cock, she wanted to check on him, plenty firm!

Piper pulled her mouth away and looked down at her friend, "Summer sweetie I'm going to have to ask you to stop, it's totally wonderful but I want to cum while your brother is fucking me and I won't last much longer with you kissing, licking and sucking me like that!"

"She's ready Tiger," Summer said to her brother, as she pulled back and he stepped over to mount Piper. Summer gave Kevin a slap on his ass for good measure.

"That's hot," Piper said at that sound while Kevin winced a bit.

"What do you want?" Kevin asked, staring into Piper's eyes, while he was holding his cock tip two inches from her pussy.

"I want you to bury your cock inside of me," Piper said.

That's exactly what Kevin did, not worrying if she was wet, he knew damned well she was soaking from Summer's handiwork.

He slid all the way in hard and kissed Piper again, the length of their bodies touching and rubbing each other, the amazing feeling of their skin and their sexy, still unfamiliar hot bodies excited them both.

After a short session missionary, Kevin felt a sudden improvisation and reached his strong arms behind Piper, cupping her ass in his hands, and, while his penis was still inside her, stood up while picking her up.

Piper had never experienced standing sex but she'd seen it in a porno and knew what to do, she wrapped her legs behind Kevin and her strong leg muscles both pulled them into a tighter bodily embrace and made it so Kevin was not doing all the work.

Kevin kneaded Piper's ass as he lifted it up and then back down, on the downward strokes gravity was doing the work and it enabled him to thrust really deeply into Piper, all the way, balls deep.

Piper was in blissful heaven, "Oh fuck me Kevin, you fuck me so good!"

"Fuck the shit out of Piper, Kevin, give it to her!" Summer added.

"Oh fuck." Kevin said. "I'll let you know when I'm gonna cum, I can pull out if you want."

"No. I'm on the pill. Just keep fucking me like this as long as you can and shoot your load inside of me, I want your cum inside of me, Kevin...."

Those were just the words Kevin was hoping to hear.

"Of fuck I'm cumming!" Trish's voice could be heard yelling from the next room.

"Me too baby!" John yelled, they both let out loud moans, causing Summer to chuckle again, but Piper and Kevin could barely notice, they were in such a deep focused concentration on each other, on maintaining this bodily dance, defying gravity...

In one fell swoop Kevin laid Piper back down on bed and pushed into her, his cock staying inside of her pussy the entire time. With three last big thrusts they came together at the same time, Piper had been ready to all along, focusing her concentration on holding out for his climax, he too had tried to extend the duration but could not put it off another second.

"Ugharrrahugh!" Kevin yelled.

"Ohhhh Goooddddd," Piper yelped, in a high-pitched way.

This time it was John and Trish who were chuckling, with Summer joining in.

Kevin looked down at Piper's face just an inch from his, her pretty features blurry and out of focus which made her even sexier to him.

"Water anyone?" Summer held out a cold plastic bottle of water she had pulled out of the small dorm style fridge they had in their room.

Piper grabbed the bottle and drank eagerly, she was incredibly thirsty and then passed the bottle to her newest lover Kevin who was even thirstier and pounded it until the bottle was empty.

[End part 6]

12