All Comments on 'Family Camping Trip Ch. 05'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 1 year ago

Loved this series!! Hopefully it will continue once they get home! Five stars and a favorite point!

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Great story from one of the best! Thanks StoryMan! 5 BIG ASS FAT FUCKING FLAMING NOVA STARS!

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticover 1 year ago

Another incest story with the father involved but not indicated in the tags. I didn't like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good series. I enjoyed it emensly.

laughdruidlaughdruidover 1 year ago

I loved the story but if you are claiming that the son is 20yrs old at least make him sound like it, rather than 15.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Didn't like Jenny and the dad

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Jenny should stick with Trevor

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Damn, no rest for the wicked....

One of the family of his generation deserves to be special with him, looking forward to seeing how that works out! Jenny with Trevor would be best, shame about Chris not ... loving it. If he and Dee become sweet on each other, that would also be great, while a tiny bit unexpected. Dee certainly has the verve to keep up with him, or to prod him to greatness!

Aunty, the life-long crush, seems a darling, and they are good for each other!

Trevor should be a lot more confident at this point, with all of this pussy, and all of it wanting a run at him. "Yes" or ""I am kind of committed (or tired) at this point, but, thank you!" should be his only types of responses at this point, no more hemming and hawing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The story has serious continuity problems, maybe because of the years that went by between different chapters being written. You should have read the older chapters before writing a new one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES