Family Camping Trip Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,404 Followers

"Uhhh....What do you want?" I asked lamely, feeling like I was trapped.

She reached to her t-shirt and pulled it up and off, tossing it onto a branch of one of the bushes we were standing between. She reached behind her back and undid the bra and tossed it onto the bush as well. "What do I want? I wanna feel your hard cock pumping in and out of my pussy. I want to feel what my husband hasn't been able to give me in way too many years. I want to feel a nice, hard climax around a nice, hard cock, one that waits for me to come before he does. I watched you. I watched how you fucked them both. I watched them climax around your dick and how much they enjoyed it. That's what I want," she said as she unzipped the front of her shorts and pushed them down, leaving them around her ankles for a few moments before stepping out of them. She pushed her panties down, bending over to step out of them and tossing them and the shorts onto the bush behind her. "There, now we're both naked," she said as she stepped closer, reaching out with a hand to run her finger up and down my chest. "How about it? Willing to take on one more customer tonight?"

"Um... Hell... I don't even know you," I stammered as she came a half step closer, letting her finger travel all the way down to where my hands still covered my cock.

"Evelin," she said with a grin as she hooked her finger behind my hand and pulled. "So? Since we're both naked, you gonna let me see it again? I mean, it's not like I haven't already seen it."

"You were watching?"

"Oh honey, I was doing a hell of a lot more than watching." She grinned. "You can touch me if you want. I wouldn't mind," she asked me softly as I let her pull my hands from in front of my softened dick. She pulled both my hands up to her maybe C-cup tits, pressing my palms to both of her soft mounds. "I was watching you fuck them, watching your cock slide in and out of them. I couldn't help myself. I had to push my pants down and play with myself. Can you picture that, me standing behind those bushes, playing with my pussy while you fucked your mom?"

"Yeah, I can picture that," I agreed as she gently grasped my dick and started to play with it and pull it gently.

"Would you mind if I sucked on you? Put that sexy dick in my mouth and made you hard again? I haven't had a cock in my mouth in, oh so many years."

"I... um... I don't..." I started stammering uselessly as she squatted down in front of me and leaned her face into my crotch. She engulfed my dick with her hot mouth and was quickly sucking and pulling it with her mouth, making my dick slowly start to harden again. As I got harder she shifted her attentions, using her hand to follow her lips as she bobbed her head on and off my dick.

She pulled her mouth off and looked up at me. "Mmmmmmm. You like?"

"Uh huh," I grunted as she went back to sucking my dick.

"Good. Now how about putting it someplace more useful than my mouth?" she asked as she pulled her mouth back off of me and stood up, still holding my now-hard dick in her hand. "Yes?"

"Why the hell not," I answered with a shake of my head. Hell, who was I to deny a horny woman a hard cock?

She turned around and bent over, pushing her ass out at me. She let go of my dick when I started to move toward her. I rubbed my saliva-slicked cock up and down her wet lips, rubbing between her protruding inner lips until I felt my head nestle into the entrance to her vagina. I pressed forward, slowly feeding my hardon into her surprisingly tight pussy. "Ohhhhh fuck yes," she moaned softly into the night. "Do it. Fuck me good and hard."

"With pleasure," I grunted as I held her hips and started to slide in and out of her faster. It didn't take long before I was slapping my body against her bare ass, making her whole body shake and her tits, hanging down below her chest, swing wildly under her in the moonlight. In and out I pumped, jamming my cock into her until I could feel my head smash against her cervix, drawing a grunt from her with each stroke. Over and over I pumped into her, pushing her already excited body closer and closer to climax.

"Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck," she moaned over and over as her climax grew closer. I could feel her body start to spasm and contract around my thrusting cock as I plunged hard into her again and again. I knew I wasn't going to come any time soon, but I doubted that mattered to her as her climax inched closer and closer to the inevitable. "AHHHHHH FUCK!" she cried as her whole body started to tremble and shudder, my cock still thrusting into her, pushing her climax even higher. In and out I pounded, jamming hard into her with each thrust until she moved her hand from her knee to my hip, physically asking me to slow down and then stop. "Oh my god," she panted as I pulled from her and she straightened up. She turned around to face me, wrapping her arms around my neck and pulling us together, my hard cock trapped between us as she pressed her lips to mine. "Sooooooo fucking worth it," she whispered after breaking a nearly minute-long kiss. "Now I see why your mom wants it."

"Happy you enjoyed it," I said.

"Ohhhhh. I did. Trust me I did," she said with a grin. "But I better get dressed before my fucking husband comes looking for me. As if he'd really care enough to do that." She pulled back from me and started collecting her clothes from the branches, pulling them on one piece at a time as she collected them. It only took a couple short minutes and she was dressed. She stepped to me, leaned against me again and kissed me. "Thank you. I can't tell you how good that felt. I hope I didn't make any trouble for you."

"No, it'll be fine," I answered, giving her butt a quick squeeze before she turned and walked away into the night.

I found my own clothes and pulled them on before heading back to the boat. No one seemed interested or worried about where I'd been, so I wasn't overly worried. It was a shame tomorrow had to end all this. Hell, I hadn't had this much sex in... well... ever, let alone with my aunt and cousins. Being the last night, I wondered who I'd be sleeping with. It was, after all, up to the girls.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,404 Followers