All Comments on 'Family Chastity Story Ch. 05'

by antares34

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
Anthony1965Anthony1965over 3 years ago
Absolutely love this story

I love this story and am looking forward to another chapter. I love that chastity cage. I'd love for him to get breast implants.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Maybe just me. but I think this story peaked in part 3, it was kinda in decline after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Glad this series is back

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Good this is so good

Also the story with cristine was amaizing him being a puuppy

Maybe in the future some pony and puppy stories

aboychickaboychickabout 3 years ago
One of my favorite stories

This has been a five-star winner! It is so well-written, well-paced and a joy to read. Thanks so much

marqiisebarbaramarqiisebarbaraabout 3 years ago

A great series makes me want to be in his place. There must be a sequel. His feminization must continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

l am very horny I would just love to be her sissy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I can't wait for the next one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I have been made to wear a e-stem for hours on end, My clity gets hard and feels as if it will burst then goes limp finally when I release my emissions i am limp and feel no relief but it just flows out in a big gush. Very humbling but sissy knows it is best for her. Sissy never deserves a climax as sissy was bad when younger and thought only of her self. 4yourpleasureiam

TonyBeetsTonyBeetsover 2 years ago

Love it! More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He went to the police and she went to jail.

NicoDevianteNicoDevianteover 2 years ago

I think Mommy and Dr Lexi were unfair with the sissy. After the milking they should have rewarded it with a severe spanking and a rough ass pounding

Vincent EVincent Eover 2 years ago

I have really enjoyed this series. This chapter is by far my favorite. Your writing has developed well as you have developed your characters. I especially enjoy the humiliation and exploitation aspect. The little gimp is obedient as he should be, but every once in a while he rebels slightly. Then more discipline follows. We all know that boys need discipline, especially the femmes. I look forward to further humiliation and exploitation of the little gimp. Begging for abuse would be a plus, too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

On the plus side, the E-stimulator was a great touch, and leaving him hooked up with the machine still going was great. On the down side, the "pot of gold" in his little balls, is too big a reason to "keep them" and the prospect of "taking them" won't materialize. Having him castrated during a big event or party with her "clients" would be a well attended event. After all of the things she's done to his ass, the castration of his balls in a process that left him running around a room wildly jumping and hoping to the delight of her girlfriends, having hot muscle balm applied to his scrotum before removal and having his hands tied so that he can't touch his balls yet still wavy his arms wildly as they seem to be on fire. The laughing and giggling would be priceless and go on forever till he gets pinned down and sinched off, and his Balls are then removed as they fall thru little slashes made in his scrotum and fall out from the elastracator banding. They are attached still to his body but bounce wildly around as he runs in circles yelling and hoping about the room. It's all caught on video and photos before he's coralled and finally the last vas deferance is snipped of, and he can now look smooth from behind in those pink panties...But now, what about the Front? More plans are made to remove the bump they call his penis. First, just the tip. Painfully. Then if there's enough cock left, another bite out of the middle , and finally the last little stump.

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiabout 2 years ago

Wow...incredible story. I only wish it was me on that bench. Can't wait to see what the company has in mind. Thanks!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

In the last Part, she unlocked him and said that he can cum like a man if he stayed as their pet for four more months. What happened during the four months? Or after the four months as a pet did they lock him back up? Was he tricked soon after he agreed to it, to go back in chastity? Was he able to orgasm freely at any point like, unsupervised while not dressed as a pet?

wildfan67wildfan67almost 2 years ago

To give a woman this kind of power and control over me and my sexuality would be incredible. I know it would also be humiliating but that makes it hot. Women should control men and use us as they see fit.

Masters_SlavesMasters_Slavesalmost 2 years ago

Please keep this going, keep writing this story, I feel like my the gimp son and I have alot of painful ideas in my head EVERYTIME I read this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Soymilk?

There's no such thing. It's soya milk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please continue this series! It's so much fun, and I love how every chapter has a different kink worked into it. I'm dying to know what the "proposal" is. Personally, I hope it's not a permanent separation of Mom and Sissy-boy, that would be a bit sad, but maybe something where he gets lent out a few days a week as a test subject, or a remote service where his expulsions are dictated by the company would be fun! Love your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh antares, my dearest! You created such a wonderful story, really!!!

It is really a good idea to make him/her absolutely addicted to be milked and - as i can tell from my own - a sissy does literarily everthing for the next milking as soon as she have reached this ridiculous state...! There is actually no way back anymore since this sissy's brain is now completely new wired...

But how about Mommy would try again with making him/her a lactating sissy? As you can see in https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5779241/ it is not only Estrogen and hypnosis that you need but a mix of different hormones combined with some mechanical stimuli ... and for these stimuli you can easily use the milking pump that is collecting dust in the storage now! And wouldn't it be a nice fit if Mommy and Christina and now Dr. Lexi could harvest sissy's milk from all her teats at the same time...? Not to mention the big money They could earn when They make this stream available on sissy porn sites as well...!

Yours, sissy moan

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Couple suggestions for the future. Maybe demand production increases. Weigh his output. Punishment if he under produces. Perhaps send him to a glory hole to give him more “vitamins” for production.

I love hearing about the e stim stuff. It would be interesting if the mother focused on the speed of production. Gotta try level 10. Perhaps a Bull tazer applied directly to the taint.

Also toothpaste/hot sauce/ deep heat mix applied to the tip could ensure the experience isn’t pleasurable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dumb. He can remove the cage at any time without a key - they're toys. Better yet, he can have his Mother arrested for putting it on him in the first place. Consequences are a bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It was a good story but sorry I don't think it's great way any person should be treated I don't think any human should be treated like that by there parent or any other person I know this is a fiction story but some people use it and it become real Othere story it this literature happy to a friend of mine his wife caught him dress in panties and bras and charged him into a good looking girl I tried to tell him but said no and later when he was alone he said he should of listened to me but it was to late thank you

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Will there ever be a part 6?

There are so many paths this story can take and im so very curious

sissymoansissymoan12 months ago

Oh my Goddess, Mommy, yesss...!

This is how we sissies actually want to be treated ... how we need to be treated ... just in order to be confronted with our true selfs...!

So please please please Antares ... don't let anyone tell you that this wouldn't be a wonderful story! It's definitely a perfectly perverted tale ... and i'd want to read not just one further part...!

Oh, but maybe you could give him/her still i nice set of tits? i really don't know why s/he shouldn't be forced to show his/her full sissyness to everybody...!

Yours, sissy moan

PS. And yes, of course i know that this is just a story! But for me this is why you don't need to respect those boring moral limits...!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I love this series - will there ever be a chapter 6?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is great - when will there be another chapter?

OverLookerKingOverLookerKing9 months ago

Wonderful series! I would love to see more chapters but since this has not been continued in quite some time I dont think we will ever see this story expand.

MilllMilll5 months ago

dont stop now!!!!!!!! update update update

ZZAIDZZAID5 months ago

I would really love to read what he proposed to her, it could be several things, that she be in a more femboy farm, greater census deprivation so that she can only concentrate on 1 thing, among other things :) could also implant a chip so that he stops feeling pleasure, so that his cage with spikes returns My curiosity kills me, whatever I decide I'm also going to give it 5 stars :D

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Will there ever be a new chapter?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous