Family Chastity Story Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes. I always start off slow and usually finish off around level five or level six. That seems to be the sweet spot."

"Have you ever taken him to level ten?" she asked without skipping a beat.

"No. And I'm afraid to. You'll see why shortly. I don't think he could take it," I confessed.

Lexi smiled back at me and began to turn the dials. My gimp son immediately let out a little grunt.

"Surprised dear?" teased Lexi.

"Yes doctor," he replied, as she continued to increase both the intensity and frequency levels.

"Now boy, I want you to describe what you feel for me. Can you do that?" Lexi inquired.

"Yes ma'am," he answered as he tried readjusting himself against his tight restraints. His dangling cock cage with its attached wires slightly shook as he tried to move. It was a pathetic sight.

"Describe what you feel. Be specific," she demanded.

"I feel a buzzing sensation. A buzzing sensation around my cock."

"I think you mean your sissy clit. But never mind. Do you feel yourself getting hard?"

"No."

Turning to me she asked, "Does he normally stay soft or get hard during this procedure? I know he doesn't have much room to grow..."

"Oh he stays soft. With the hormones and mental conditioning, he rarely gets hard anymore," I answered with just a hint of pride.

"Good. Good." Lexi was fully engrossed in the task at hand. Her eyes were wide and her excitement was palpable. I looked down at the control box. Both dials were at level 4.

"I think it might be a good time to get the sample vial ready," she recommended.

"Oh yes! I almost forgot. I'll get it," I responded. Without getting off the stool, I rolled it over to a nearby cabinet and grabbed a plastic vial from a neat stack on the counter. I rolled back to Lexi with the sample collector in hand. It was a simple plastic vial with a screw top lid. On its side there was a blank label printed on the plastic. The graduations on the side indicated it held 100 ml of fluid. But based on past experience, my sissy never produced that much.

"Thanks. Just wanted to make sure we're ready. Can never be too careful," Lexi said, indicating to me to hold onto it.

Lexi continued to play around with the e-stim controls. Sometimes she decreased the intensity setting but increased the frequency. She was very thorough. She even played around with the other settings that I had never tried before. I quietly watched Lexi as she manipulated the control box, learning for myself.

After about twenty minutes of this, Lexi seemed to have mastered it entirely. Satisfied, she stopped her experimentation and looked over at me.

"I think we're ready to extract."

"I agree," I replied.

She then gave my boy a light tap on his ass and politely asked, "Are you ready sissy? Ready to be milked?"

"Yes doctor," he replied almost automatically. I could tell by his voice that he was definitely nervous.

"Be a good boy for mommy and show Dr. Lexi what you can do!" I added for encouragement.

"Yes mommy!" he shouted back.

"Let's begin. Have the sample vial ready," she reminded me.

I took the lid off the vial and had it ready in my gloved hand. Lexi then started increasing the intensity past level 4. Past this setting, my gimp's legs started to shake involuntarily --the lace on his white stockings looking as adorable as ever. Around this time, we both noticed precum begin to drip in long beads from the end of his cage.

Pointing to the dripping precum, she asked, "Do you normally collect that too?"

"No. But usually, I'm so quick that he doesn't have time to...well 'leak', I guess."

"I see. That makes sense. We can let it drip then," she replied with a tone of indifference.

This went on for a few more minutes. By this time, she was at level 7 for both intensity and frequency. My sissy was shaking all over and bucking against his restraints. If it weren't for his moans, I would have thought he was in pain. But he must have been enjoying it on some level. I think we all were. We kept going. Lexi was determined.

"I think we're almost there..." she said with her eyes transfixed on his leaking cage.

"I think you're right," I replied back. I took the vial in my gloved hand and pressed it against the tip of his chastity cage.

Within seconds, he stopped moaning and whimpered, "I think... I think I'm gonna cum."

As he said this, Lexi discretely turned up the dials and applied more voltage. This sent him over the edge. Letting out a deep grunt, he began ejaculating through his chastity cage and into the plastic collector. Spurt after spurt shot into the vial, quickly filling it up. Before long, the vial was filled with thick white cum. At no point was his sissy clit hard. It never got erect in its tight cage.

Lexi was in awe and began to think out loud, "Wow! I wouldn't call that an orgasm. More like an involuntary bodily reaction or something... so interesting..."

"Isn't it great? I mean... I guess he gets some relief from it but..." I suggested with the vial still pressed against the cage. I watched Lexi raise an eyebrow. She seemed perplexed.

"Wait a second... I think there is still more in there. Let's see if this gets out the last drop," Lexi said. She then briefly spiked the intensity setting causing him to abruptly jerk against his restraints. As she had hoped, this violent motion caused another white drop of cum to dribble out of him.

"I guess ever drop counts," I remarked.

"Yes it does."

I could tell she was pleased, but I had to ask, "So what do you think?"

"This is an incredible system you have here. I'm really impressed, and I know our board of directors will be too," she answered as set the control box down on the floor with its wires still attached to his cage.

"I am so proud of him."

"You should be. He performed beautifully. In fact, now that I've seen how well this works, mind if I talk to you about a proposal the my company has?" she inquired.

"Not at all. Why don't we chat in the kitchen over some wine?" I offered, eager to hear this intriguing proposal.

"Splendid! I think you'll really like this idea we have. What I saw today confirms that it will work..."

We got up off the stools, and I put the now sealed sample in the mini freezer. Lexi told me she would take it with her when she left. She quickly stepped out of the room with her bag. I was about to follow her when I looked back one last time at my sissy son still strapped to the bench.

As we left, he began to move his head, looking for us. I watched as he craned his neck backwards and frantically said "But mommy it's still turned on! I can still feel it!" His dangling chastity cage with its attached wires shook as he pleaded with us.

"Oops! Guess we forgot..." I remarked, as I indifferently closed the heavy soundproof door behind us, leaving my femboy to his fate.

Lexi gave me a knowing smile as the door slammed shut. Over some wine, Lexi shared with me the most delicious idea her company had for my little sissy!

***************** Please leave a comment below or check out my Literotica biography page for updates!

12