Family Comes Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was almost too dazed to stand but I found myself walking to the front door and leaving.

"Don't go too far! Dinner's gonna be ready pretty soon!" My mom chimed in from the kitchen.

"You'd think this was just another normal day for them." I muttered to myself as I made my way out into the cool evening air. I didn't bother to grab a coat before leaving, and I walked briskly to the end of the driveway and turned right, following the road towards the town center.

It was a small town, and I knew I could probably walk around the whole thing in an hour or two if I really wanted to. I walked quickly, hoping that the exercise and fresh air might make me feel better. I passed by several houses that were lit up for Christmas, and I realized that it was only 6 o'clock but it was already dark outside. I felt my chest growing cold from the chill of the night. When I re-entered the house I felt better, though still shaken by the truth that had just been shared with me. Sammie greeted me in the hallway with a mug of hot apple cider. The sight of her was entrancing. She looked so beautiful and natural in just her t-shirt and leggings, as though she hadn't ever done anything wrong.

"Rob," She said. "I'm glad you were able to stay another day. I just didn't have the courage to tell you yesterday."

I took the warm mug from her and held it in both hands, savoring the warmth as it spread through my fingers and palms.

"I can't believe you're all ok with this." I said, sipping from the cup of sweet cider.

"I know it's hard to understand,'' Sammie said, looking at me earnestly. "I know it's weird, but we just got really comfortable with each other as a family during the lockdowns. It feels good to be able to share this with them. It's really easy and natural."

"What about mom and dad, how long have they known...?" I trailed off, unsure of what to say.

"Since the start." She said, smiling at me.

"Does anyone else know?" I asked.

"No Rob, it's only you."

I thought about that for a moment, taking a sip from my cup as I tried to make sense of it all.

"Are you still on birth control? What about the risks for the child?" I said, feeling concerned despite everything. Part of my doctor self felt compelled to speak up.

"No Rob, I'm not on birth control." She said, smiling at me. "And as far as the whole consanguinity thing, apparently mom and dad did a study a while back and found they had one of the lowest inbreeding factors ever reported. I figure we're pretty safe considering there's not a significant family history on either side."

She was looking at me so earnestly, her eyes almost pleading with me to accept what she'd told me.

"How do you think I could ever get over this Sammie? This is crazy."

"Rob, I don't want you to get over anything. I want you to accept this. We all love you so much, and we just want to include you in this part of our lives."

"Include me? What does that mean in this situation?" I asked, taking another sip of cider to keep my hands busy. I was worried I'd start yelling if I didn't keep my mouth occupied with something.

"Well," Sammie said, looking away from me and down at the carpet. "I guess that's up to you to decide."

"What do you mean it's up to me to decide?" I asked, looking at her incredulously.

"Dinner!" Mom called from the dining room.

We both looked up and back from where the call had come. Sammie smiled at me and turned around to walk into the dining room. I followed behind her, feeling as though I was walking in a daze. It was so surreal. Mom and dad were sitting in their usual places, and I took mine next to Sammie. She smiled at me as I sat, her eyes warm and bright.

The food was great. My mother had outdone herself with the turkey and sides this time, and I found myself eating more than I should have. I could still taste a faint taste of can from the green beans, but it did not bother me like it had the previous night. My mom talked about her book club and how they had met for the first time in person that month. My dad asked me how I liked working at the hospital, and I told him it was great aside from the relentless hours. Most of all, I asked them all about the new dynamic in the family relationship.

I found out that my mom had known about my dad and sister's attraction for longer than they had. She had pushed them to spend more time together to prevent my dad from bothering her constantly while she tried to get work done. The idea of my mom watching as my dad fucked my sister made my face turn red, but her revelation that she had played matchmaker was almost too much for me. I found myself asking for more details, and my parents obliged.

"I knew Sammie was interested in your father. I mean, who wouldn't be? He's an attractive man and he's always taken good care of her. I thought if they were to get together it would be a nice little surprise for me, but I didn't think they would do it right away."

My mother's voice was happy and light, and I could tell she wasn't at all ashamed or worried about any of what had happened. In fact, she seemed thrilled about the idea of her husband fucking their daughter. I found myself growing uncomfortable as she went on and on about how much fun they'd had when the lockdowns started and she was able to focus on her writing. She said it had been a bit awkward for a while, but they had all worked out their boundaries.

"What do you mean by boundaries?" I asked.

"Well honey, you know I'm a very sexual person. Your father is a very sexual person as well, and Sammie just absolutely loves to play. But we do have to get things done around here from time to time, and I can't be expected to be doing all the cleaning while these two play."

My dad chuckled and I struggled not to feel ill at the amount to which my parents were talking about their sex lives. I also found it difficult to ignore the way Sammie was looking at me.

"I'd had a lot of trouble trying to get any work done during the lockdowns, so your father and Sammie started helping out with some chores to help keep the household running smoothly. I had to make a rule that we needed to get chores done before any free use activity could take place. It keeps things nice and tidy around here."

My eyes were wide as I listened to her speak, unable to believe what I was hearing. I could see Sammie nodding along as my mom explained the situation.

"Free use? What are you talking about?" I asked, feeling like I already knew the answer.

"Honey, as long as the house is clean and there's nothing to do, your dad and Sammie have sex with each other whenever they want. I've seen them do it in the kitchen, the stairs, all the beds, in the living room, and even on the lawn. They do it all the time Robert, and it's so amazing to watch."

She seemed to drift off into a reverie for a moment before collecting her thoughts again and looking back at me. I was staring at her with my mouth open, unable to form words.

"So wait," I said, turning to Sammie. "You're telling me that you all just fuck each other whenever you want to?"

"Well, not quite. We do have to get chores done before anything really happens. But sometimes we get carried away while cleaning." Sammie said, smiling at me.

My mother laughed as though she remembered something funny. I could feel myself getting hard as I thought about it.

"I caught them going at it right in front of me once!" Mom said, her tone one of amusement. "Your father was fucking her right on the kitchen table while she licked frosting from a bowl. They called it fair because they were 'doing the dishes.'"

My mom gave a snort of laughter. "Then I got so horny watching them that I took my clothes off and joined in! They get away with it sometimes."

I looked over at my father, who was smiling at my mom and sister. He looked over at me and said, "You should have seen the mess we made!"

I felt myself growing hard, and stayed seated when everyone else rose to begin cleaning up the table. My dad looked at me knowingly.

"Come with me son." He said, beckoning me to follow him. I did, rearranging my pants so I could walk without tenting my pants and we went out the back door into the yard. There was a fire pit with a few chairs around it, and the air was cool but not cold. I found myself sitting on a folding chair across from my father, who lit a fire in the pit with a flint. It was only after the fire had been lit that he began to speak.

"I know this is a lot for you Robert." He said, his voice low and calm. "I understand how you might feel."

I looked at him, and I knew what I wanted to ask him, but I couldn't make myself say the words. Instead I sat there in silence, looking at my father and waiting for him to continue.

"We are going to have sex in a little bit. We were thinking of doing it on the couch in the living room."

"Did that happen last night while I was sleeping?"

"It started there, but we didn't want to bother you, so we moved to the bedroom."

I looked at my dad, and I was shocked to see him looking back at me calmly. He seemed to be waiting for something, perhaps an answer or some sort of confirmation.

"Do you feel comfortable watching?" He asked.

"I...I don't know." I said, feeling like I was being honest.

I did want to watch. I wanted to see them fuck each other, and a deep dark part of me wanted to participate. I couldn't admit that to myself though, so I stayed silent.

"You don't have to watch, but I think it would make all of us really happy to have you be here with us. Sammie wants to involve you, you know that right?"

I felt like I couldn't breathe. My silence was a response in itself.

"She loves you Rob. We all do. She's been asking for you to come home for so long and now you're finally here. We just want you to enjoy yourself."

I looked at my father and I saw that he was serious.

"I don't. I don't know dad." I said, struggling to get the words out. I felt like I was going to cry. "I don't know how to feel about any of this."

My father nodded as if he understood, but he let me continue.

"I want to watch. I think." I said, struggling with myself.

"You don't have to do anything you don't want to do, Robert. It's ok if you just want to relax."

I felt myself nodding but I didn't trust my voice.

"You know, I was all for not telling you at all. Just having the child, telling you it was your mom's."

I looked up at him, surprised by his honesty.

"Sammie's the one who really wanted you to know."

After a while of sitting in silence together, my dad rose, lifting the fire pit cover and smothering the flames.

"Why don't we go back inside. I'll get Sammie and your mom, and we can all get comfortable together."

I followed my dad back into the house and sat on the loveseat while he went to get his wife and daughter. When they appeared, they were all in various states of undress. My mom was wearing only an oversized t-shirt, which fell almost to her knees. It was a sight I'd often seen growing up and seeing it was oddly comforting. Her nipples were clearly visible through the fabric, and as she sat next to my dad and began to kiss him, I could see that she wasn't wearing any underwear. I felt numb with disbelief, unable to believe what I was seeing.

Simultaneously I also felt aroused, calm and comfortable. I felt safe. The parts of me I had always denied were waking up, making the fabric of my pants tight around my crotch. Then, my sister appeared in the doorway. She was wearing a silk robe wrapped around her curvy body, her feet bare on the carpet. I saw that the robe was open and that she was naked underneath it. Her nipples were hard, poking through the thin fabric. I felt myself straining against my pants as I watched her approach me.

She stopped next to where I was and crouched down to look at me eye to eye. Her cleavage was slowly opening the folds of her robe and I could practically see the darker skin of her areola as the robe slipped off her right shoulder. She smiled at me, and then turned around. She let the robe drop to the floor, revealing her curvy, toned body to me. Her ass was perfect, round and firm. I could see her pink, shaved pussy between her legs, her labia glistening with moisture.

I was so close I could reach out and touch her, but my body felt frozen with shock. I wanted to get up and run away, but I couldn't make myself move. She turned her head to look at me, and her smile grew even wider. She got down on her knees in front of my dad, who had already removed his pants and was sitting in his boxers. His cock was tenting the fabric, and my mom was fingering herself as she watched Sammie approach him, her face inches from the thing that made her.

"Daddy," She said, her voice breathy and low. "I'm so horny. I need you to fuck me right now."

Her hands reached up to touch his cock, and he let out a groan of pleasure. He pushed her head down onto the tip of his girthy shaft, which she began to suck as though she'd been starving for it. My mother began to moan as she masturbated, and my sister's sounds of pleasure were muffled by the dick that was half in her mouth. My hands began to rub the hardness in my pants almost without thinking.

My dad reached up and grabbed the back of Sammie's head, holding her hair in a ponytail and thrust his hips forward, driving his cock into her throat. I heard her gag, and I was shocked at how aroused it made me feel to see her being used like that. I noticed that Sammie had her fingers between her thighs and I looked down to see that she was spreading her pussy apart for me as she bent forward to give our father head. She was clearly wet, and I could see that her thighs were already coated with her fluids.

My mom began to moan even louder as she masturbated, and I heard the soft squelching of her fingers as they plunged inside of her pussy.

"Sam. Up. Now." My dad said in a series of monosyllabic grunts. His voice was thick with lust.

My sister released his cock from her mouth with a pop and a gasp, saliva trailing between her lips and his dick. She crawled onto his lap, straddling him with her legs wide and I saw him position his cock at her entrance. She looked back at, her hands twisting at her nipples and smiled as she lowered herself down onto her father's manhood. Her face contorted in pleasure as the head of his cock entered her. Her eyes rolled back as she let out a loud moan, her full lips parted in bliss. She let out a series of low moans as her cunt slid down his shaft, enveloping him entirely. His hips thrust upwards, driving his cock deep inside of her and she cried out.

"Oh daddy! Fuck me daddy, fuck me!"

My mother and sister moaned in unison, and I found myself unable to resist my body's needs. I unzipped my pants, pulled my erection free and began stroking it. I looked over at my mother, whose fingers were still busy between her legs. I could tell that she was getting close by the way she was breathing, her hips grinding against her hand as she stared at her husband's cock going in and out of her daughter. The sounds of their fucking were obscene. The wet sucking noises of my sister's pussy being split apart by her father's shaft combined with her moans of ecstasy were accompanied by my mother's quieter cries as she fingered herself.

I felt like I was in some sort of fever dream. I looked up at the ceiling for a moment, trying to steady myself. I closed my eyes for a moment before looking back down at what was happening in front of me. Sammie was now being held up by her father as he lifted her up and down on his cock, fucking her in a standing position. She was gasping, her head lolling on her shoulders as she moaned. She seemed to have orgasmed several times already, but my dad seemed to want to fuck her in every imaginable way. Were they putting on a show for my sake? Or was their sex always this wild? I didn't know the answer to that. I could only watch as my sister bounced up and down on my father's cock. He thrust himself into her with a look of pure concentration on his face, his mouth open slightly.

Eventually he set Sammie down and turned to his wife, taking her unawares as she lay back on the couch recovering from her self-induced orgasm. He pulled her legs forward and bent her in half, his cock penetrating her with ease. My mother let out a cry of pleasure as he began to fuck her, his large member sliding in and out of her. I watched, stunned as my parents fucked before my eyes. Sammie eventually recovered enough to wind her way into things as well, gripping one of my mom's tits while she kissed my father deeply, their tongues swirling together while husband made love to wife. My mom came hard, and my dad pulled himself from her, turning to kiss my sister. His cock was hard and pressed between their bodies. My sister reached a hand down and stroked it while he massaged her breasts. I noticed that my own cock was leaking precum and I began to stroke it harder, trying to keep myself from coming too soon.

Sammie laid back on the couch and my 50 year old father climbed on top of her, his massive erection sliding deeper and deeper into her. He began to thrust his hips, fucking her hard and fast while my mom looked on calmly. It seemed she was done herself, but still wanted to be a part of the fun. I couldn't help it anymore. My cum spurted out onto the carpet in several thick ropes, more than I'd ever spilled at once in my life. I looked up, worried that they might have noticed, but they were all still fully engaged in each other. My mother began to finger her pussy again as she watched her husband fuck her daughter.

I felt so overwhelmed by the whole situation that I felt the need to get up and leave. I needed to get away from them all to think. I stood up, grabbing a tissue from the coffee table and trying to wipe my cum off of the carpet. When I looked up I saw that my dad was watching me, but he didn't stop what he was doing to my sister. Sammie had her eyes closed, her mouth open wide as she moaned.

"Rob. We want you to join us." My dad said, his voice hoarse with pleasure.

I didn't answer him. I simply walked out of the room, into the hallway and up the stairs. I found my room and sat down on my bed, feeling a flurry of emotions caused by all that I'd seen. I could hear them all moaning and talking downstairs, and from the increasing intensity of the sounds I knew it wouldn't be long before they were done. I felt sick, and I was angry at myself for getting turned on by what I had witnessed. I decided that I would leave as soon as I could, and I began to pack my bags. When I finally got in bed my mind was full of what I had seen, and I was unable to deny the continued intensity of my arousal.

I listened to the sounds of my family going to bed and when I heard the last door creak shut, I began to masturbate yet again. I tried not to think about what I was doing as I stroked myself to orgasm, but it was impossible. All I could think about was what my mom had looked like fingering herself on the couch, and how Sammie's tits had bounced as she rode my father's cock. My mind was filled with lust. I was unable to think clearly. My orgasm came and went, but it was not nearly as satisfying as the last one had been.

I woke up early the next morning, feeling rested and eager to return to the comfort of my work routine. I hoped that being able to immerse myself back in the complexity of neurology and medicine would take my mind off what I had witnessed. I showered and dressed in the same clothes I'd worn the day before, wanting fewer clothes to launder on the journey home. I made my way downstairs and was surprised to see my father awake and waiting for me. He was dressed in a pair of sweatpants and an old t-shirt, and he had made a pot of coffee for us. He poured me a mug and we sat down together at the dining table. He looked tired, but happy.