Family Comes Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't believe we're doing this." I said, unable to stop myself from saying it aloud.

She smiled reached up and pulled me down towards her, kissing me again. She reached down and slipped her panties off, spreading her legs apart and showing me her shaved pussy. I ogled it in wonder before leaning myself down to put my mouth on it. Her juices tasted wonderful and aroused me even more somehow. I suddenly knew I had to make this the best fuck of her life. I owed it to her. I had some pretty fierce competition however it seemed.

Her pussy was dripping wet and I could see her clit was swollen with need. I gently took it between my lips and began to suck on it, causing her to moan and buck her hips into my face. Her juices flowed into my mouth and I lapped them up eagerly, loving every moment of the experience. She ground her cunt against my face and I felt her come, her body trembling as she cried out in pleasure. She pulled me by the hair up to her face, where she forced her other lips onto mine. After several minutes of furious kissing she broke away and looked down at the place where my hard cock pushed through my boxer shorts into the red fabric of her thong.

"I want you Rob. Please, fuck your pregnant little sister." She said, smiling up at me with her eyes half closed in desire. I felt a thrill at the fact she'd called herself that.

"You're not just my sister anymore Sammie, you're my cousin now too I guess."

She giggled and spread her legs wide, lifting her skirt up over her head and pulling off the top to expose her beautiful tits and pussy to me. I stared down at her in wonder as she pulled her thong aside, exposing her dripping cunt to my gaze. I was about to press myself into her when my father's voice cut through the haze of lust that encircled the two of us.

"Sammie, did you remember the condom?"

I heard Sammie sigh in frustration.

"No dad I totally forgot."

I looked up and saw my dad toss a pack of condoms over to me.

"Don't worry, I had a few extra here. No offense Rob, but I'm the only one who gets to actually fill her up with cum."

Dad laughed while mom rolled her eyes. I didn't mind at all, so I took one and ripped the pack open and unrolled the condom over my girth.

"If you don't stick your penis into your sister-cousin's aching pussy right this minute you will both officially be considered the grinchiest." Sammie said, her face scrunching into a pout.

"Okay okay!" I said, trying not to laugh at the goofy way she'd said that.

I slipped my boxers off and lined the tip of my cock up with her waiting entrance. The absurdity of what was about to happen overtook me, and I looked at her pleading eyes.

"Are you sure?"

"Rob pleeeeease."

I was unable to resist her plea and I slipped my cock into her warm wetness.

She was so tight I had to fight the urge to come right then. It took a moment before I was able to begin thrusting into her and when I did she let out a long moan.

"Oh, fuck Rob. That feels so good. Oh god. That feels so nice."

I pushed deeper into her, feeling the walls of her pussy stretch to accommodate my length. I started fucking her as hard as I could, unable to resist the animalistic urges that were overtaking my body. She was so wet and tight and I felt her clamping down on my cock as she came again. I felt myself getting close and I fought it as hard as I could. I kept fucking her as she orgasmed and I leaned down to kiss her, feeling the weight of my body push her down onto the couch. She wrapped her arms around my neck and held onto me as I fucked her, my cock sliding in and out of her wet hole. I felt her body spasming with pleasure as she orgasmed again and I let go, feeling myself come deep inside her.

I slid out of her embrace and pulled myself out of her as my cock began to grow soft. I pulled the condom away and tied it off. I got up to throw it away and saw my dad get up, his erection still rock hard as he walked over to my sister.

"I hope you're ready for another round, honey."

She laughed and reached down to grab his cock, guiding it to her waiting mouth. I was stunned by what I was seeing but I couldn't look away. I watched as my sister began to suck on my father's cock, and my mother came up behind him and reached around to take his balls in her hands. She rubbed them and gently squeezed them while he began to face fuck my sister. I felt my own cock getting hard again and I stroked it as I watched my father take my sister from behind. He slipped into her easily and casually, as if it was something he did every day. He probably actually did do it to her every day I thought to myself. Sammie moaned and my mother leaned over to kiss her on the lips.

My sister kissed her back passionately and they made out for a bit while my dad continued to fuck her. I looked on in amazement as my mother reached down and began to rub her fingers over her daughter's clit as her father fucked her. My dad let out a groan as he came and my mother kissed my sister's mouth as my father emptied his balls deep within her. He pulled out and my mom quickly moved to get his cock into her mouth to slurp up the last few dregs of his ejaculation. My sister collapsed back onto the couch and my mother crawled up next to her and began to lick her clit as my dad got up to grab another glass of champagne. He saw me there staring at him in a daze and he walked over to me with a smile on his face.

"Need me to take that for you?" He asked, pointing at the condom still hanging from my fingers. "Go get yourself another one kiddo, it's going to be a long day."

He winked at me and took the condom from my hand and walked into the kitchen to toss it into the trash. I reached for the pack of condoms and ripped another one open. I felt my cock throbbing with need and I unrolled the condom onto it. I looked at the couch where my mom was eating Sammie out. Sammie was writhing with pleasure, her fingers clawing at the couch and her mouth open wide in a silent scream. My dad came back into the room with another set of champagne glasses for me and him, and one apple juice for my sister. Somehow, he was erect again despite the fact I'd just seen him orgasm inside Sam.

"Thanks dad."

"You're welcome Rob. You did a great job, that was very hot to watch."

My face felt hot with embarrassment and he laughed, slapping me on the back. Are you going to let your mom just lay there unfucked? Or do you want to help me with that?"

I nodded eagerly, feeling a bit overwhelmed by it all. He smiled and took a sip of his champagne, looking over at my sister.

"Sammie honey, frankly, I'm not done with you angel." He said, grinning at her.

She looked over at him and moaned as my mom writhed at her crotch.

"You're never done with me Daddy."

"I'm not, no. I just love you too much baby."

"I love you too daddy, I love you so much."

"Molly baby, mind if I slip in there?"

He pushed my mother away from his daughter. She licked her lips and gave her husband a little frown of frustration. My sister turned and kissed her on the lips, and I watched my mother blush. My dad took Sammie in his arms and began to kiss her neck. She giggled and moaned, running her hands through his hair as he kissed her. I decided to step forward, running my hand over my mom's back and kissing her neck. She turned around and looked up at me, her eyes full of lust.

"Hi Robbie. Welcome back to the family." She said, smiling up at me.

"Thanks mom."

She reached up and kissed me on the mouth. I kissed her back, tasting the strange flavor of my sister's pussy on her lips. It tasted salty and sweet and I again found it strangely arousing. My father was already thrusting into my sister and she moaned as I began to kiss my mom's tits, taking them into my mouth one at a time. They were larger and less firm than Sammie's but I sucked on them eagerly all the same and gently bit at the nipples, causing my mom to moan softly. She reached down and began to rub my cock with her hands. I moaned in response and slipped my fingers into her from the front. She was soaked and her clit was engorged, just like her daughter's. I began to rub it gently with my fingers.

My mother moaned and pulled me down to the floor with her, where she guided me onto my back and climbed on top of me. My sister was laying next to me, getting fucked by our father as he knelt on the floor. She turned her head to kiss me and I felt my mother guide my cock into her pussy. She was tight but wet enough that I slid in easily.

I lay on the floor and kissed my sister while our parents fucked us in turn. My mother rode my cock, grinding her clit against my pubic bone as she took my entire length into her cunt. She came several times in rapid succession, crying out in pleasure as she orgasmed. It wasn't long before I felt myself unable to withstand her rhythmic bouncing on me, and I came deep inside her. She moaned as she felt my semen pour into her even through the condom, and leaned over to kiss me on the mouth.

I heard my father begin to come inside my sister, and I broke the kiss with my mom to turn and watch him finish inside her. I could see his face contort with pleasure as he ejaculated and I felt myself becoming aroused again as I watched him empty his balls inside his daughter. He pulled out of her and my mom quickly moved over to take his cock in her mouth. She slurped away at the last drips of his semen, unwilling to let even a little of his seed go to waste. She slipped my father's cock out of her mouth and gave it one last little lick before leaning down to kiss Sammie on the mouth.

My mother climbed off of me and lay down on the couch. Sammie lay next to me, my dad stood above me with his softening cock hanging at his waist. He offered me a hand and helped me up. My sister lay there on the floor, her legs spread and her pussy leaking semen and my mother's saliva.

"Who wants some breakfast?" My dad asked the room, and all four of us answered in unison.

"Me!"

He laughed and I followed him into the kitchen, my cock still throbbing with arousal. My mom followed us, leaving Sammie on the living room floor to return to her body. She looked like she was in another world, and I knew how she felt. I'd come twice and I was still horny as hell. My penis was finally unable to match my mind for the moment, so I poured my full attention into cooking rather than gawking at my sister's nude form.

My dad put me to work cracking eggs into a bowl while he got out several nice slabs of bacon for each person. My mom was mixing up some pancake batter while a pan heated on the stove. We all worked in relative silence, preparing various components of what would hopefully be a sumptuous Christmas morning feast. The smells of frying bacon and hot oil filled the house as we prepared breakfast. I heard a sound and turned to see my sister walking into the room wearing an oversized sweater. I wondered if she was wearing anything under it, and then realized I could probably ask.

"Morning Sammie." I said, grinning at her. She smiled at me and leaned over to give my dad a quick kiss on the lips. My dad smiled at her.

"Good morning Rob. What's the fiendish grin for?"

"I was just appreciating that sweater. Do you have anything on underneath it?"

"Wouldn't you like to know?" She said, sticking her tongue out at me.

"You do have something on under there though right?"

"The sweater is enough for me right now. I want to be ready for after breakfast."

She wiggled her hips into my dad's crotch and he rolled his eyes.

"She may be pregnant but she is as relentless as ever."

My sister laughed. "Relentless? I only just got pregnant have like 7 to 8 months of fucking you left before I'll have to take a little pause. I need to get every second in while I can, especially on perfect days like today. Also who knows? I'm still ovulating, you could end up giving me twins."

I looked over at my dad and saw that he had a small smile on his face as he flipped bacon on the stove, one hand wrapped around Sammie, pressing her hips into his, the other brandishing the tongs over the range from the side. My mom had pancake batter cooking on the griddle and she looked over at my father with a mischievous smile on her face.

"I wouldn't be mad about twins." She said, grinning at my dad. She blushed and turned back to the griddle, flipping the pancakes one by one.

Sammie leaned over and kissed my dad on the lips.

"Me neither daddy, I've always wanted to have twins."

I could see how quickly things could get out of hand between the two of them. I didn't blame my mom for instituting her rule. It was clear Sammie and my dad were aching to get back in the living room and into each other.

"Considering it's Christmas, you two can go have fun. Screw the rule." My mom said, smiling gently.

"Thank you, I owe you one babe." My dad said, letting go of Sammie and handing the tongs to his wife.

"Don't bother." My mom said, laughing as she watched them rush into the living room. My cock ached as I watched them run to go make love yet again. It was amazing to me they could do it so much. I could barely remember the last time I'd had this much sex and watching them do it multiple times had me feeling desperately inadequate. My mom looked over at me and smiled.

"It'll be good to have you around for a little while. It'll balance their shenanigans out a bit. How long are you thinking of staying again?"

"Well, I was planning on leaving in a week actually, but I was feeling pretty overworked this last month and I think I'm going to ask my boss for a few more weeks. I think I'll tell him I need to spend some quality time with my family."

"Do you think they'll let you take the time?"

"I've worked a ton of overtime and saved up all kinds of paid time off so I'm not worried about it. I think they'll be fine with it."

My mom flipped the pancakes and smiled at me, nodding.

"That is the nicest thing I've heard in a long time. You've just made your mom very happy, I hope you know that."

"Merry Christmas Mom."

"Merry Christmas Robbie."

---