Family Connections Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was happy to do as he instructed. I wrapped my lips around his cock and slowly slid down to the base, working my tongue on the underside of his dick as I went down. I repeated this in reverse and came slowly up to the head, before sinking back down on it again. I repeated myself, steadily and slowly sucking Alex's beautiful cock, making love to it with my mouth.

"Jesus, fuck, that's good!" he groaned as I worshipped his dick.

"I told you," my uncle said, watching us from his armchair. He stood up and walked over to Alex, handing him my poppers. I watched Alex inhale and hand the bottle back to my uncle, who leaned down and held it to my nose with Alex's cock still in my mouth. "I knew you'd like his dick," he smiled at me.

I inhaled deeply and went to work on Alex again, picking up speed and working on his cock faster now, taking him deep in my throat and slightly twisting my head as I sucked him. "Fuck yes!" Alex groaned, pushing his hips forward and fucking my face while he squeezed his nipples again. "Dude you're too fucking good at this," he said to me.

I continued to suck Alex and I glanced over at my uncle, who was now stroking his own cock as he watched us. We caught each other's eye and he smiled and winked at me, then stood up and walked over to us, stroking as he walked. He stood next to his friend.

Alex opened his eyes looked down at me. "I think your uncle needs a little help now," he said, sliding his cock out of my mouth and gently guiding my head toward's my uncle's hard cock. My Uncle Will moved his hand away and I took him inside, letting him gently push his cock down my throat.

"Mmmmm yeah," my uncle groaned, putting his hands on my head and fucking my face steadily. I took every inch of his cock, his balls pressing against my chin, my hands reaching up to hold his hips, then behind to grab his ass as he thrust into my throat. I could feel the muscles tense in his ass as he did it, his round cheeks softening as he pulled back and then tensing again as he fed me his hard cock.

I went back and forth between my uncle and Alex for a good 10 minutes, as they hit the poppers, holding the bottle to my nose occasionally. Alex had an idea then.

"Let's sit down while he works on us," he said, pulling off his t-shirt and kicking off his jeans, then sitting naked on the sofa. My uncle slid out of my mouth and joined him, stripping off and sitting down, then switching on the tv and streaming porn to the television for them to watch while I serviced them. I pulled my clothes off too, and went back to work on Alex. I was loving every moment of this, and didn't want it to end.

I moved over to my uncle, sucking him intensely as Alex got up from the sofa and moved behind me. "Mmmm I'm so horny," he moaned, kissing my neck and reaching around to stroke my cock while I sucked my uncle. It felt incredible, Alex's hard cock against my ass and lower back while I deep throated my uncle. "You like that yeah," I heard Alex grunt in my ear as he continued to stroke me, his hard cock rubbing between my ass cheeks.

"Suck that dick," Alex told me, holding the poppers to my nose from behind, as he started to play with my hole. I pushed back against his probing fingers.

"You boys having fun then?" my uncle chuckled looking at us, then leaning back further on the sofa and enjoying my mouth on his dick.

"Fuck yeah," Alex groaned. "He's tight."

I continued to suck my uncle's cock while his friend played with my ass. Alex's hard cock was slick and he slid between my ass cheeks as he leaned over me and moaned in my ear. He gave me a big hit of poppers in each nostril again, and I heard him doing the same behind me. "Deepthroat your uncle," Alex told me. I did as he said, and as I got to the base I felt Alex's hand on my back and his cock sliding into my hole. "Uuuuuhhhhh yeah!" he groaned, sinking deep inside me. I moaned on my uncle's dick, accommodating Alex's big cock up my ass.

"Fuuuuck," my uncle said, watching us. He grabbed my head to stop me sucking for a minute. "I'm too close, you have to stop for a minute," he said looking down at me.

Alex started to fuck me harder. My uncle held my head in his crotch, feeding me poppers while I licked his balls. I was in heaven and didn't want to stop, but it wasn't long before Alex was getting close, "I'm gonna cum man!" he shouted, pulling his dick out of my ass and shooting a huge load all over my back and ass.

My uncle got up, and came back with a towel for me while Alex tidied himself in the bathroom.

"That was so fucking hot," I said to my uncle, pulling on my underwear and t-shirt.

"Yeah definitely," he agreed, also pulling on his underwear. My uncle added, "I'm glad I called him."

Alex grinned a he came back in the room. "You can blow me anytime you want, man." I laughed and said he could have a bj whenever he was horny.

My uncle walked him to the door and I heard them talking for a minute before the door closed. a minute later my uncle returned with two whiskeys for us. He sat next to me on the sofa.

"You ok?" he asked, sipping his drink.

"You're joking right?" I asked. "That was some of the hottest sex I've ever had."

My uncle smiled, "Me too, really. Maybe I am bi after all!" he chuckled. "It was hot watching him fuck you."

"Mmmmm," I said, nuzzling into my uncle's shoulder. "I loved it. You didn't cum though." I said.

"Neither did you," he answered.

We looked at each other and my uncle leaned down to kiss me again, tenderly, gently. It was incredibly sexy, and I felt myself getting hard again.

"Maybe we should finish what we started," I said, smiling at my uncle. I could see he was hard in his briefs too.

"Yeah, I think that might be a good idea," he smiled, then gave me another kiss. "Come with me." My uncle stood up and took my hand, leading me to his room. He looked at me, then kissed me passionately. I gave in, melting into his arms.

We sunk to the bed, our arms and legs wrapped around each other, pulling our underwear off. My uncle stripped my t-shirt off me and kissed my neck. I was on my back on his bed, and I loved having him over me. His body pressed against mine, and I felt his hard cock pressing against my thigh. I spread my legs and then wrapped them around my uncle's waist, pulling him close to me.

We kissed like that and when he broke away I looked at him. "Do you, um, maybe want to feel what Alex was feeling?" I asked my uncle, tentatively. I was scared that he might say no, but nervous for a yes too.

My Uncle Will looked nervous too, but there was a passion in his eyes. "I think I do, Tom. But should we?"

"I want you," I said, kissing him again.

That was really all he needed to hear. My uncle reached over to the bedside table and pulled out a tube of lubricant. He greased his fingers and I felt them pressing against my hole, then sliding gently in. I moaned at his gentle touch and he probed me, preparing my hole.

I reached for the lube and squeezed some into my hand, then wrapped my fingers around my uncle's cock. He moaned as I stroked him and he played with my hole. "Fuck that's so good," he smiled, pulling his fingers from my ass and positing himself between my legs, then putting them up onto his shoulders. I took a big hit of poppers and my uncle leaned forward. I felt his cock pressing between my ass cheeks. He leaned down and kissed me again, his cock poking at my hole. "Are you sure this is what you want, Tom?"

"Yes," I answered breathlessly. I exhaled to catch my breath. "Do you?"

"Oh yeah," he answered looking deeply into my eyes, his cock starting to spread my greased hole open. I inhaled as the head of my uncle's cock entered me. He now had a good two or three inches of his rock hard cock inside of me, and he leaned down again to kiss me deeply as he pushed another inch into me.

I gasped as his cock spread me open - it felt so good and intense, and I wanted more. I bit my uncles lip then moved my head to the side of his and whispered into his ear, "Fuck me, Uncle Will."

That was all he needed to hear. My uncle pushed his hips gently but firmly forward, and he sunk deeper into my hole and down to the base. I gasped with the dull stab of pain, and was grateful that Alex has been inside me 30 minutes earlier. If not, I may have needed my uncle to stop. But now that I was a bit looser, I could take him much easier.

My uncle was fully inside me and I felt his balls against me. He sat back slightly so he could look at me, but not so much that his cock slid out. We smiled at each other, then kissed as he slowly fucked me. My uncle was so good at it. I moaned softly as he made love to my ass.

"Jesus your ass is so hot," my uncle told me, now picking up a bit of speed.

"Am I your first?" I gasped, between the moans that my uncle was drawing from me as the head of his cock pushed against my prostrate with each deep thrust.

"Guy yes. I'm glad it's you, Tom," my uncle smiled at me, then gave me another deep kiss. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he thrust deep inside me. We fucked like that for a few minutes before rolling over so I could ride his cock. We both loved this, because I could get him a bit deeper by sitting on it with my knees up towards my chest.

"You're going to get me close!" he warned me, and I slowed down to just enjoy the feeling of my uncle's hard dick for a moment while he calmed down.

I pulled forward and his cock slid out. "I want you to fuck me from behind," I told him. "And I want it hard," I added, biting his lip again.

A couple of sniffs of poppers and my uncle was pushing his cock up my ass again, this time from behind.

"Yeah, take your uncle's big straight cock!" he grunted as he fucked me, harder and harder until I was face down in his pillow, my ass up and positioned for him to plow me deep.

"Tom, I'm getting close again!" my uncle panted as he fucked me.

"Yeah Uncle Will, I want you load!" I moaned, sniffing the poppers and pushing my ass back into his cock. "Breed me with your hot straight load!" I stroked my cock, ready to cum when he did.

My uncle loved hearing this. He grunted and pushed harder and faster, moaning and slamming his cock deep, "Yes bitch, take my cum!" he groaned, getting carried away. I felt my insides going warm. "Mmmm yeah!" he moaned, as he pumped his huge load deep inside me. I stroked my dick and shot my own load all over my uncle's bed as he continued to unload in my ass.

I felt my uncle sliding out of my ass and he collapsed on top of me, kissing my neck. i lay in my cum, feeling incredible. I rolled to my side so I could kiss my uncle. He looked into my eyes.

"You ok?" he asked, smiling at me.

"Oh yeah. You?" I answered.

"Very," he grinned, kissing me again.

12